rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cali vs Barranquilla

Cali vs Barranquilla

I was thinking of staying in Cali for maybe 3 months to learn spanish and salsa.

Without listing all the reasons I'm thinking Cali, one of them is because I read in this forum that they have lots of hot women with big asses. And I am def an ass man. But...

Mixx recommends Barranquilla if you don't speak great spanish because the girls are more friendly and they'll be more forgiving.

But I heard that Baq has a larger mestizo population. I'm sure they have beautiful women, but what about the ASSets??

If anyone wants to add more things that I should consider, feel free.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Based the requirements you're providing, my recommendation would be Cali. I think there is a big plus in learning how to dance salsa and getting big booty girls in bed at the same time. Also, don't see as a "bad" thing that while you're learning a language that people don't forgive you for your mistakes; I love it when I'm out there and someone tells me where I'm fucking it up so I can correct myself (I know our egos are fragile at times, but we should suck it up and be men).

Jarocho

Cali vs Barranquilla

Jarocho, no disrespect, but have you actually been to Cali?

As a gringo with NO Spanish skills, and no social value locally you are badged a sex tourist by 90% of HOT women.

Granted you can always fuck the poor barrio girls, prepagos and gold-diggers that have you spend $$$, who are AVERAGE looking at best, but that's as far as you go!

Maybe it's just me, but if I am going to travel and spend money, I want to bang the cream of the crop that would require 10x mire effort to bang at home! The OP mentioned he specifically wanted hot women with hot asses; Cali delivers for sure, but I doubt he just wants to see these women and actually fuck many of them.

Learning Salsa is a good move, but guess what? I'm an expert Salsa Dancer, and I STILL must break through night-game with 90% closed sets with mixed groups only IN SPANISH!

Not to mention that women in Salsa venues DO NOT want to dance with someone who is learning; they want someone who looks great dancing to make THEM look good in front if their friends.

You speak fluent Spanish at least, add to this a language barrier and Cali is NOT the best option for a Colombia noobie.

My .03

Mixx

Cali vs Barranquilla

Food for thought:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1999.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5427.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3832.html

You will find what you are looking for girl-wise in both cities. Salsa dancing is way more common in Cali. However, if it were up to me Barranquilla all the way. Just more fun and laid-back, with beaches, Cartagena, and Tayrona nearby. If you can make your visit coincide with Carnaval, all the better.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Interesting viewpoints. Damn I gotta get my spanish up to par....

If in general, Baq girls are more easy going and DTF then I guess it makes more sense to go there even if they don't have the assets that I love.

Or else, I'm hangin out in Cali having to watch all these females with big asses and most of them won't even give me the time of day. That's not totally a bad thing because it would ensure that I maintain super strong motivation to advance in spanish and to learn salsa. I seem to thrive when I purposely put myself in uncomfortable situations. On the other hand...

That would be fuckin torture! I can just see myself beatin my dick until it's raw with no more feeling or settling for average looking girls and maybe a couple of prepagos.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 01:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Jarocho, no disrespect, but have you actually been to Cali?

As a gringo with NO Spanish skills, and no social value locally you are badged a sex tourist by 90% of HOT women.

Granted you can always fuck the poor barrio girls, prepagos and gold-diggers that have you spend $$$, who are AVERAGE looking at best, but that's as far as you go!

Maybe it's just me, but if I am going to travel and spend money, I want to bang the cream of the crop that would require 10x mire effort to bang at home! The OP mentioned he specifically wanted hot women with hot asses; Cali delivers for sure, but I doubt he just wants to see these women and actually fuck many of them.

Learning Salsa is a good move, but guess what? I'm an expert Salsa Dancer, and I STILL must break through night-game with 90% closed sets with mixed groups only IN SPANISH!

Not to mention that women in Salsa venues DO NOT want to dance with someone who is learning; they want someone who looks great dancing to make THEM look good in front if their friends.

You speak fluent Spanish at least, add to this a language barrier and Cali is NOT the best option for a Colombia noobie.

My .03

Mixx
Mixx, been to Cali twice and considering moving to it or near it (maybe as close as Armenia as that the weather is not as hot).

Let me put it this way, if he decides to come to Cali, I will volunteer my services to help with his Spanish on a weekend or two (although I have a feeling he would prefer a hot Caleña instructor).

Having the balls to come down with nearly no Spanish gains my respect.

Jarocho

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 12:38 PM)Tbone Wrote:  

I was thinking of staying in Cali for maybe 3 months to learn spanish and salsa.

Without listing all the reasons I'm thinking Cali, one of them is because I read in this forum that they have lots of hot women with big asses. And I am def an ass man. But...

Mixx recommends Barranquilla if you don't speak great spanish because the girls are more friendly and they'll be more forgiving.

But I heard that Baq has a larger mestizo population. I'm sure they have beautiful women, but what about the ASSets??

If anyone wants to add more things that I should consider, feel free.
2 centavos for what its worth. I'm no expert at "all things Colombia" but I understand you want to go to cali to learn Spanish and dance Salsa. I hope you understand that people in Cali don't really give a shit about you learning Spanish or salsa unless you're paying in which case you're likely to get fleeced. THese girls who think as themselves as the queens of salsa would not dare try to dance with you unless you're a "pasofino" or have serious command of the language and it's idioms . This is too much to bite off in my opinion if this is your first time ,and if you just want to see and fuck some big asses.

Barranquilla for you is not good, because they like to dance too and it can be a sleepy town my friend. Not as much watering holes as you may have read for easy action. They are friendlier, but fuck a friendship when you are not getting laid.

Try Cartagena. Its more expensive, but the trade off is that the girls are a bit more accepting of someone who doesn't speak Spanish and would probably find it sort of cute that you are trying. More of these girls would be able to speak a little English with you as well. I don't think you have to be a Pasofino and have every Salsa step memorized since a lot of them enjoy trance, techno, and this kind of shit. You will find a variety of women there with big asses and you will see girls from Barranquilla , Cali, Medellin, and other surrounding areas so you can have the best of both worlds.. If this sounds like your kind of place, rework the budget since it can get kind of expensive . I don't know you could be a millionaire but I would still adjust the budget. Try no to go in high season as the they will sniff you out real quick.

Pusscrook

Cali vs Barranquilla

There you have it Tbone! I hooked you up with a FREE Spanish/Salsa instructor to do all of the grunt work for you!

Jarocho, not sure what viewpoint you are looking at this from, but suggesting that one weekend or two of crash course Spanish is enough to tackle Caleñas who will look to get paid by this guy as Pusscrook described is laughable man!

Maybe you see something I don't, but doubt it as You've only been to Cali twice; I lived there for a few years and was engaged to one for 3 years!

Don't be too impressed Jarocho by men going abroad with no language skills, That's just how international players roll G! I went to Slovenia, and I did not have so much as 1 single data sheet from this forum as nobody had any intel to provide.

Pusscrook has a VERY VALID outlook too.

Btw, saying you are moving close to Cali by choosing Armenia is puzzling; Armenia is
nowhere near Cali. It's like saying I'm moving to Miami, by buying a house in Orlando.

You are very new here, so careful you don't oversell a city you are not TRULY an expert in and set someone up for failure inadvertently.

It's obvious you are trying to help, I can see that, but just really know before you recommend is all
I'm saying. Two trips to Cali is barely scratching
the surface young player.

Mixx

Cali vs Barranquilla

I am going to Cartegenas, Medellin, Bogota, and Barranquilla. I have absolutely ZERO Spanish. I have ZERO salsa (wouldn't even know the music). I am looking forward though to testing the places out, and seeing how things hold up. I am travelling with one other guy who has extemely
limited Spanish also. I am hoping 'enough' to get us around.

Judging by the posts I am not holding out much hope...but what the heck. I will probably get creamed and burn, but then again that's half the fun, right?

I'm sure something is out there for a lively Gringo, even if I have to go with something ropey. guess I will find out anyway.

There's no shortage of pussy- it's just the delivery system that's messed up

Cali vs Barranquilla

@Tbone

I dont really remember the women of Quilla having abnormally large asses but they are def there. Enough soo where it shouldnt factor into your decision imo.

Spanish will be a problem is both places, so I would consider that a non factor also.

I think what it comes down to or should come down to is if you prefer the more tan/darker chicks in Cali over the more lighter skinned females in Quilla and the nightlife barriers and dynamics.

My advise....

I would go with Quilla, considering you dont know how to dance salsa. There will be alot more reggeaton clubs in Quilla which will be alot more enjoyable for you imo. The Cali scene is pretty HEAVILY influenced by salsa making nightlife pickup a nightmare without dancing skills, spanish language, and social circles to use.

@UKM

Go read my some of my recommendations on Colombia as far as how to plan your attack each day/night. It will help you alot imo, and more than likely get you laid.

Cali vs Barranquilla

@UKM

You are against all odds!

My advice: pipeline some girls online that live in Cali, but focus on ones that live just outside the city in Palmira (where the airport is located when you land). Girls in Palmira will be easier bangs and more impressed by non-Spanish speaking gringos.

Mixx

Cali vs Barranquilla

@UKM

As Mixx said, pipeline like crazy if you don't speak any Spanish. I had success finding english speaking Colombian women on CourchSurfing... look for girls who are willing to have drinks and show you around. You know what to do from there. Just make sure you have your logistics in check. That will certainly give you a fighting chance at pulling.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@UKM

You are against all odds!

My advice: pipeline some girls online that live in Cali, but focus on ones that live just outside the city in Palmira (where the airport is located when you land). Girls in Palmira will be easier bangs and more impressed by non-Spanish speaking gringos.

Mixx

Now it's not making sense. First, it was Cali and Barranquilla for 3 months, to "learn Spanish and Salsa". You also wanted to go to a place with "asses". However ,things have changed in the last 10 minutes as you now want to go to Cartagena, Medellin, Bogota and Barranquilla with a friend. Where on this thread has anyone ever mentioned Bogota and ass in the same sentence, or Medellin for Salsa or bigger asses? Me thinks the mystique has taken over.

Pusscrook

Cali vs Barranquilla

^^

Puscrook. That's a different poster. The OP is Tbone wanting to learn salsa, you confused him with UKM.

Mixx

Cali vs Barranquilla

Pusscrook you got your posters mixed up my friend.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Jarocho, thanks alot for the offer man and if I choose Cali I'm gonna send you a pm.

Mixx, pusscrook, dash, thanks for the comments brothas. Dash, since you say Barranquilla has some ass I'm more intrigued about it lol.

I guess I should also mention that I am black, but I have light skin (which I mention because I know skin color matters in Colombia). If you guys think one of those cities is more favorable for me considering that, let me know.

I have thought about Cartagena, but certain things that I have read here have turned me off a little bit. Here's a sample post:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5427-p...l#pid72184

I will probably make a trip to Cali anyway but doubt if I stay. I have a couple of females that I met online who want to meet me. So I'll go and have some fun with them and experience the city a little bit.

Then I can try Cartagena and Baq. If I don't like one, it's not like I'm tied there. I can just bounce to the other.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:19 PM)Tbone Wrote:  

That's what happens when you try to post while getting a blow-job at the same time. I tried to write my Slovenia report whole u had a bitch licking my balls and ended up writing a love poem instead of a data sheet!

Mixx

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:22 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

That's what happens when you try to post while getting a blow-job at the same time. I tried to write my Slovenia report whole u had a bitch licking my balls and ended up writing a love poem instead of a data sheet!

Mixx

hahahaha , ok.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:24 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:22 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

hahahaha , ok.

I talk to myself a lot too.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:20 PM)Tbone Wrote:  

Jarocho, thanks alot for the offer man and if I choose Cali I'm gonna send you a pm.

Mixx, pusscrook, dash, thanks for the comments brothas. Dash, since you say Barranquilla has some ass I'm more intrigued about it lol.

I guess I should also mention that I am black, but I have light skin (which I mention because I know skin color matters in Colombia). If you guys think one of those cities is more favorable for me considering that, let me know.

I have thought about Cartagena, but certain things that I have read here have turned me off a little bit. Here's a sample post:

I will probably make a trip to Cali anyway but doubt if I stay. I have a couple of females that I met online who want to meet me. So I'll go and have some fun with them and experience the city a little bit.

Then I can try Cartagena and Baq. If I don't like one, it's not like I'm tied there. I can just bounce to the other.

Pretty much if you go to the mall or club you will see more than enough women with phat asses. So I wouldnt let that factor into my equation.

Being foreign / american can help offset your skin color. Just dress nice and have some personal style & swagg and you should find some suitors. But if I had to guess your skin color would be more favorable to you in Cali and Cartagena.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Here Tbone... Make some friends and don't pay too much.

http://www.romancelatina.com/

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:36 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Here Tbone... Make some friends and don't pay too much.

http://www.romancelatina.com/

lol thanks dude. I did pretty good using a couple of other sites when I went to bogota and bucaramanga recently, but hey I could always use more virtual hunting grounds.

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:27 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:20 PM)Tbone Wrote:  

Pretty much if you go to the mall or club you will see more than enough women with phat asses. So I wouldnt let that factor into my equation.

Being foreign / american can help offset your skin color. Just dress nice and have some personal style & swagg and you should find some suitors. But if I had to guess your skin color would be more favorable to you in Cali and Cartagena.

Thanks again. My light skin tone sort of blends me in with the lighter skin locals, who I am the same color as or just 1 to 2 shades darker.

So I suppose I lose the "exotic" factor without white skin and blue eyes. But yea... my looks, along with the right clothes and being american will count for something.

I did get a decent amount of attention when I was out and about in bogota and bucaramanga recently.

Cali vs Barranquilla

@Mixx
I get it that you didn't like me posting he should go to Cali, but I provided that answer because YOU posted that Cali would be tough because of his lack of Spanish so I said "make it tough" if you really wanna learn a new language.
The only thing I didn't make clear was how far Amernia was to Cali and I should clarify that by saying that Armenia is close enough by my own standards. It does't intimidate me to travel by bus 3 hours each way instead of 7 from Ibague ("close" here being a relative term). Plus the "linea" is a road I would rather avoid.
Btw, I offered Spanish lessons for FREE, but mentioned that he would prefer being taught by a Caleña instead of another dude (you didn't read that right).

Jarocho

Cali vs Barranquilla

Quote: (08-25-2011 06:52 PM)Jarocho2003 Wrote:  

@Mixx
I get it that you didn't like me posting he should go to Cali

Ummm...Nope, that's not it at all, so I guess you don't get it - but you'll get the hang of it.

I'll let you get a feel for the forum a bit more, and you'll eventually see how things flow around here.

Tbone is a big boy I'm sure; he can go to Cali or anywhere in Colombia if he so pleases and needs to be ready for anything foreign travel throws his way.

Mixx