rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to leverage high IQ for game?

For the high IQ guys:

How are you leveraging it to get the most pussy?

What would be the best way to use high IQ in game?

It would be to tell her your IQ over and over until she jumps on you and ravages your loins.

[Image: 200.gif#5]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Unless you've found a subset of girls that get excited about advanced degrees and academic accomplishments, being able to convert high IQ into high income would be the most obvious move.

Every time I hear a girl is a sapiosexual,

I whip out my big, fat, list of publications.

Turns out they are all liars.

Use your high IQ to convince yourself to stop yourself from trying to impressive girls with your brains and instead use your superior intelligence to appeal to their evolutionary traits with a rousing game of "two truths, one lie."

If you aren't smart enough to appeal to their mental development level, maybe there isn't a strong correlation between IQ and functional intelligence.

Girls want a fun-filled emotional ride. Give them that and they'll sleep with you.

There's nothing emotional or fun about science, math and engineering.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Dumb yourself down.

Use your high IQ to make money and become location independent and eventually financially independent.

First example:

[Image: 1551666-980x.jpg]

Smartness do get pussy wet...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (03-20-2017 09:20 PM)Iso Wrote:  

How are you leveraging it to get the most pussy?

Being bright (or pretty intelligent) only helps you with two things in game:

1. Managing logistics.
2. Recognizing patterns in human behavior.

Otherwise, I would argue that brightness tends to make game more difficult because you are more heavily wired towards logic making it harder to charm the girl on an emotional level.

Also, general world knowledge and understanding is attractive to girls and can lead to interesting conversations. The only caveat is that those kinds of conversations are an inconsistent method of attracting girls because only a certain subset of women enjoy those kinds of conversations.

Non-serious answer:

Tell girls that your dick is as long as your IQ is high. Let them guess the unit of measurement.

Some-what serious answer:

I believe I'm smart. Perhaps smarter than the average bear. I used to be damn near socially retarded, but have managed to fix that through high school, college, and real world experience. So maybe I'm qualified to give you advice.

1) Don't go around thinking you're smarter and better than everyone else. Hubris has brought down greater men than you and I (Marc Antony, for example). Don't start now.

2) If you're smart, use your brain. Become an expert on body language and how to read it. Become an expert on facial expressions and how to read them. Learn a language. Master an instrument. The more things you can do, the more interesting you are. Learning and language and learning an instrument is killer, because you have a lot of leeway to sperg out a bit in conversation with a girl and get away with it. They hardly ever tired of you playing songs for or nearby them. Find ways to have a reason to showcase those skills.

3) Seriously, learn a foreign language. Besides opening up a previously unaccesible world to yourself once you obtain proficiency (and a wider selection of dates), learning a foreign language teaches you early on that there's mutiple ways to interpret a sentence and that what is in your head is not necessarily in someone else's head. Knowing those two things alone will save you a lot of head ache with girls. Many misunderstandings can be cleared up by informing a girl that she misunderstood you and that you actually meant "XYZ" (doesn't count if you're balls in deep in her friend, though).

4) If you're like me, you'll overthink the shit out of everything. And solicit second opinions like Michael Jackson got prescriptions. You'll question every move you make, made, and same for your date. Your mind will move at a million miles an hour. If you're inexperienced, you may be doing something important only for these thoughts to rudely pop into your head (What did that mean? Why did she react that way?). There's several ways to deal with it. You can drink (but not too much) which slows it down. You can run or workout (your problems in your head are great for distracting from physical pain or exhaustion). You can learn to live with it, and eventually, as you get more and more experience, you'll have over analyzed so many situations and looked at so many angles, that when you start to get good with girls, your mind will slow down. Why? Because your mind gets to the right answer faster. You think less because you don't have to think as much. That's where I'm at right now.

5) Learn to accept that you'll make a lot of mistakes. Learn to accept that you won't always make the right decision. And for the love of God, when in doubt, act! Your mind will punish you with months of overthinking something if you decide on no action for fear of doing it wrong, as opposed to days if you make the wrong choice.

G

The obvious answer is learning to adapt to the challenge facing you. If you can't do that I'm not sure what good a high IQ will do for you. Good vocabulary doesn't hurt thought and will impress girls just through speaking.

Seems redundant, to be honest. Guys like Style and Mystery were the poster boys for High IQ guys who learned the game to manipulate social situations. I'd go so far as to argue that you can't get their level of social acuity without being really smart.

Bros may have coopted the game, but the game was originally nerds trying to figure out how women thought.

Most guys on the forum seem to be at the very least above-average IQ. I haven't met an RVF member who didn't think could "keep up" with me and quite a few of them are way faster than me. I'd say that you just run game. If you wanna take your game to the next level using your IQ you should study the mechanics of game.

Do what archie does and read "Mystery Method" and those other voluminous tomes of game knowledge. Brush up on your human psychology. I'd start with "thinking: fast and slow" by Kahneman. Learn how to anchor. Learn how people categorize their experiences.

One of the coolest things I've learned in regards to game and psychology was that people are most aware of the beginning and the end of their experiences. I use this across all areas of life. Always make sure that you make a big impact when you meet someone. That'll keep a girl hooked on you longer than hours of texting after the fact.

Go beyond just getting laid and learn how to manipulate all social situations to your advantage.

I'd say Archie is a good example of a High-IQ player. He has insights into game that only come from being intelligent and experienced. Try to emulate the way that he learns to breakdown sets and interactions.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:30 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Most guys on the forum seem to be at the very least above-average IQ. I haven't met an RVF member who I didn't think could "keep up" with me and quite a few of them are way faster than me.

Don't worry, man.

You'll get to my level one day.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:37 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:30 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Most guys on the forum seem to be at the very least above-average IQ. I haven't met an RVF member who I didn't think could "keep up" with me and quite a few of them are way faster than me.

Don't worry, man.

You'll get to my level one day.

I can only hope.

G

One day I'll teach suits how to run game.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:45 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

No thanks. I don't think that "get black out drunk and wake up in the street with my phone stolen for the second time in one year" game would be a good fit in Beijing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:50 PM)Suits Wrote:  

No thanks. I don't think that "get black out drunk and wake up in the street with my phone stolen for the second time in one year" game would be a good fit in Beijing.

[Image: jordan.gif]

In the actual pickup? A high IQ won't get her jumping on your dick. I'd just match your intelligence to hers, which more than likely means dumbing yourself down. If you're down south lay on a thick southern accent to really drive it home.

Otherwise just take advantage of it to better analyze situations and make the right decisions, or better reflect on your failures and improve more quickly.

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:50 PM)Suits Wrote:  

[Image: 200.gif#1]

Mufasa ain't up on black out game yet. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I keep hearing dumb yourself down. What exactly does tham mean? Making fart jokes? Talking about celebrity gossip?

Believe it or not there are intelligent women out there. Stay in your lane and go after like minded girls at the library or something.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

Quote: (03-21-2017 12:23 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Mufasa ain't up on black out game yet. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

ancient secrets of the Shaolin...
[Image: 200.gif#5]

Im not quite ready lol

Quote: (03-21-2017 12:31 AM)Chris Brown Wrote:  

I keep hearing dumb yourself down. What exactly does tham mean? Making fart jokes? Talking about celebrity gossip?

Believe it or not there are intelligent women out there. Stay in your lane and go after like minded girls at the library or something.

It means no big words, no deep in depth conversations about philosophy, nothing about thought pieces. I once met a girl DT and we were walking to a diner and she was being a total pill.
She wanted some intelligent conversation so I caved at the diner and let her have it. Ive never seen a girl so turned off in my life. She got up from the table and just left...gone.

Many (most?) women have a hard time being attracted to men less intelligent than they, unless it's for raw beast mode sex with NSA.

Bearing in mind that few women are > 2SD above average IQ, most high IQ men meet the criterion.

I suspect it's no different from attracting tall girls: just be taller, and you've already passed her first test. In the present case, just change "taller" to "smarter", and le voila!

Now OTOH if you're trying to be attractive to women more intelligent than you... I literally don't even see the point. It's not going to end well, unless you smell so primally masculine that lust takes over her senses. But can an actual LTR come of it? You'd better be solid as a rock when it comes to being a provider and protector, cuz she has no other reason to stick around when she starts itching for some mental stimulation and that orthodontist down the street just separated from his wife....

It will only ever be an indirect advantage really, it increases your ability to make money and learn game.

It will be only be a direct advantage with high IQ girls long term.