rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apricot Kernels - B17 - Cancer Cure?

I was reading Good Looking Loser's Spring 2017 Guide to Style (Accessories) and found this gem at the bottom.

[Image: 91njMRxezKL._SY679_.jpg]

Chris's comments interested me:

Quote:Quote:

Here's a real GLL 'Red Pill' deep Amazon find. Read the reviews and search YouTube for "B17 and cancer". Wow. Average people on webcams saying B17 saved their lives. For the past 2.5 years, I've put 4-5 seeds in my protein shake everyday. It's important to only eat 3-5 per day, these are not your average 'seeds'. I am not claiming it "cures" cancer, but it sure won't hurt! - GLL #anticancer

I clicked on the search, and of course it didn't disappoint. Here's a sample of the videos:

Interested to hear what the resident medical pros have to say.

I posted this in another thread awhile back on Roosh's blog post about what to do if someone has cancer. Here it is again; more relevant here. Documentary about this B17 cancer treatment by G. Edward Griffin and the medical establishment's coverup. Same author of the book exposing the Federal Reserve "The Creature from Jekyll Island." thread-59556...pid1495660

The book is worth a read too. https://www.amazon.com/World-Without-Can...fin+cancer

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

also known as Laetrile. be careful.

Is Vitamin B17 Safe?

Although many studies find vitamin B17 to be safe for human consumption, more information is still needed to determine the most effective dose, possible toxic reactions and long-term side effects of high doses.

Toxicity resulting from cyanide poisoning is much higher when vitamin B17 is given orally, because intestinal bacteria contain enzymes that activate the release of cyanide found in vitamin B17 and make its effects much more drastic and quick-acting. However, when vitamin B17 laetrile is injected, this rarely occurs.

Because the evidence is unclear, I recommend obtaining vitamin B17 from food sources rather than high doses of supplements. While food sources may provide smaller doses, they’re always a safer option that poses much less of a risk than extracts and pills.

https://draxe.com/vitamin-b17/

Apricot Kernels sound like the 2017 version of Açai Berries. The trendy new healthfood item.

Quote: (03-20-2017 10:06 PM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

Apricot Kernels sound like the 2017 version of Açai Berries. The trendy new healthfood item.

actually, they are the 1970s version.

Well, I'm not a medical pro, but I can offer my experience w/ this anecdotally.

My mom is currently dying of stage 4 ovarian cancer and she has been attempting to treat herself with Laetrile since November. She has pursued this course of alternative treatment and avoided conventional treatments such as chemo or radiation therapy. Initially she consumed Laetrile orally, and as of a month ago she has had a Laetrile I.V.

She has been hospitalized for 2 months, her cancer continues to progress, and her symptoms continue to worsen.

Quote: (03-21-2017 08:46 AM)arafat scarf Wrote:  

Well, I'm not a medical pro, but I can offer my experience w/ this anecdotally.

My mom is currently dying of stage 4 ovarian cancer and she has been attempting to treat herself with Laetrile since November. She has pursued this course of alternative treatment and avoided conventional treatments such as chemo or radiation therapy. Initially she consumed Laetrile orally, and as of a month ago she has had a Laetrile I.V.

She has been hospitalized for 2 months, her cancer continues to progress, and her symptoms continue to worsen.

Has she looked at a raw food diet? Cannabis oil (depending on legality where you live)? I have been looking myself at alternative treatments in case I were to get cancer and have heard that they are very effective.

That vid by G. Edward Griffin was eye-opening for me, especially about the medical / drug company establishment. There's so much money made on cancer therapy today it's insane.

In retrospect, I think it presented the issue rather one sided, as there have been many people who staked their hopes on Laetrile only to be disappointed. There do seem to be a significant number, however, who took it and recovered.

My own view right now seems to be that if cancer has a deficiency component to it related to diet (i.e. deficiency of Vitamin B-17) then I want to make sure I've taken good care of that variable.

By 1980, this was the medical consensus on B17:

In the 1920s, Dr. Ernst T. Krebs, Sr., formulated a theory that amygdalin could kill cancer cells. Histheory was inconsistent with biochemical facts and has since been modifiedat least twice by his son, Ernst T. Krebs, Jr. Extensive work has been doneby cancer scientists to test the claim that Laetrile fights cancer. Manyanimal experiments in the 1970s showed a complete lack of tumor killing byLaetrile. Reviews of the medical records of patients whose cancers wereclaimed to be reduced or cured after Laetrile treatment found insufficientmedical evidence to judge Laetrile's efficacy. Finally, in a clinical trialin cancer patients reported in 1982, Laetrile neither caused shrinkage oftumors, nor increased survival time, nor alleviated cancer symptoms, norenhanced well-being. Several reports in the medical literature documentinstances in which Laetrile has caused serious, life-threatening toxicitywhen taken in large doses in the manner prescribed by Laetrile advocates. In light of the lack of efficacy of Laetrile and its demonstrated abilityto cause harm, Laetrile should not be used to treat cancer.

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6986971
full article link: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.33...3.187/epdf

The Cochrane review of amygdalin/B17 of 2015 pretty much says the same thing (the Cochrane database is an international collaboration trying to summarize the evidence around every possible medical treatment):

The claims that laetrile or amygdalin have beneficial effects for cancer patients are not currently supported by sound clinical data. There is a considerable risk of serious adverse effects from cyanide poisoning after laetrile or amygdalin, especially after oral ingestion. The risk–benefit balance of laetrile or amygdalin as a treatment for cancer is therefore unambiguously negative.
http://www.cochrane.org/CD005476/GYNAECA...for-cancer

Anyway, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I'm just saying that is the current state of medical knowledge, so you can make your own decision on the matter.

Quote: (03-21-2017 09:34 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Has she looked at a raw food diet? Cannabis oil (depending on legality where you live)? I have been looking myself at alternative treatments in case I were to get cancer and have heard that they are very effective.

Yes, she's been taking cannabis oil since November, and she went was on a sort of juice diet for awhile, but none of it has turned out to be effective.

@arafat scarf, I recommend contacting @Zelcorpion.
He has mentioned G. Edward Griffin on a few occasions.
Also on Twitter under 'Zelcorpion'.

Vitamin b17 is good for cancer treatment but not for eweryone. people with higher stages of cancer cant use this withot having strong support from othere enregy vitamins minerals and sources like amino acids, proteins etc. For energy of cancer patients best is d ribose.

If the patient is very advanced, the first thing they need is D-Ribose, Vitamin C and MSM. Advanced cancer patients are generally weak from lactic acid in the blood. D-Ribose and Vitamin C can both get past this lactic acid blockade and can get energy into the weak cells. MSM can also do that, but in addition, it may help get rid of some of the lactic acid. - source https://www.cancertutor.com/what_to_do_today/

First energy than anti cancer treatment. One of them can be vitamin b17
https://b17-vitamins.com/laetrile-cancer-cells

My perosnal opinion is better to start with some other types of anti cancer products like artemisinin, vidatox drops, vitamins and minerals, becouse Vitamin B17 can make lot of problems if you dont use it propertly.