rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot Teacher Situation

Hot Teacher Situation

Ok, so i am new here, but been practin game for a while. Now, here's my situation and let me know what y'all think.

Bout 3 weeks ago, i met this chick at work which i sold her a bed, i'm in sales, now, we've been out a few time, 2 weeks ago, we went out, got shit faced drunk, were talkin bout gettin hitched in vegas, 1st mistake, i know, then we came to my spot, decided not to go, i had the chance to hit it the first night, but was way to damn drunk to get it up, now, she dont wanna hang out to often. She did know that i was interested in datein, but to hell with that, now i just wanna get the bang, she's a hot ass teacher. Anyways, i know the first thing to do is to hit up another chick and start workin else where, but i still wanna get the bang from this chick at least. Any suggestions instead of the " chance was blown "?

Hot Teacher Situation

Oh, i forgot to add that she still wants to hang out as she's new to town. But still think it's just a lost cause.

Hot Teacher Situation

"i had the chance to hit it the first night, but was way to damn drunk to get it up, now, she dont wanna hang out to often".

Huh?

This is one of two things: One, you two made out, messed around, you got her pants off etc, maybe some oral action, and you had silly snake syndrome because you had too much to drink (it happens sometimes). Two, lots of people say they "had a chance" but maybe this drunk dick is just a complete excuse and you were not physical with her.

If option one, I dunno, try to get drunk with her again (and drink less). Don't mention that bullshit, it happens. If option two, you messed up, it sounds like she was throwing it at you. Find another girl, give up on that one.

Hot Teacher Situation

We were makin out, got home, she was straddlin me, kissin my neck, but my world was spinin all wikid. One prob, this chick can drink as much as me and I'm an alcoholic after work, never have I met someone that can drink like her.

Hot Teacher Situation

I think you blew it, sorry man. I've never been given more than one chance to bang a girl. Once she's on and you don't bang her, then it's done.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hot Teacher Situation

I agree^^
learned that lesson before summer started. I took this chick to a party, made out with her and told her to come over to my place. Girl came over, smoked weed, I got paranoid and put on this guy's comedy special

[Image: Gabriel-Iglesias--Im-Not-Fat----Im-Fluff...--2009.jpg]

Then she left and I never hung out with her again. [Image: undecided.gif]

Hot Teacher Situation

Damn, i was afraid of that, hell, last time we went out last weekend, she was with a friend and she was hesitant to give a kiss, my wingman was outta town so her friend was cockblockin anyways. Oh well, shit happens, move on to the next.

Hot Teacher Situation

When I first saw this thread I was thinking you were a student trying to get with his teacher...now that would be a helluva thread.

Hot Teacher Situation

Quote: (08-25-2011 09:05 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

When I first saw this thread I was thinking you were a student trying to get with his teacher...now that would be a helluva thread.

Hell yea. I have a few ideas to get with the teacher. Just pretend you are having difficulties with the material and you need some private study..maybe get some cramming in before the big day.

Teachers are closet freaks.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Hot Teacher Situation

Quote: (08-25-2011 09:10 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Hell yea. I have a few ideas to get with the teacher. Just pretend you are having difficulties with the material and you need some private study..maybe get some cramming in before the big day.

Teachers are closet freaks.

Some teachers are, i've been with quite a few cause of where i work, i sell em flooring or a bed that i screw em on. I will say, with teachers, watch out for the special ed ones, i know that sounds horrible, but damn, they suck in the sack, now math teachers and pre-school, that's the route to go. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Hot Teacher Situation

Quote: (08-25-2011 01:13 AM)texan87 Wrote:  

Damn, i was afraid of that, hell, last time we went out last weekend, she was with a friend and she was hesitant to give a kiss, my wingman was outta town so her friend was cockblockin anyways. Oh well, shit happens, move on to the next.

Learn and live.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hot Teacher Situation

[Image: banana.gif] as some bro.. what i say... that is so so sexy.