rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The difficulty with finding a wife in "Weimerica"

I just listened to a solid podcast by dissident figure Ryan Landry that describes likely outcomes for red pill men in America when it comes to wife hunting.

Weimerica Weekly – Episode 62 – Weimerican Wives
http://podplayer.net/#/?id=31720651

The problems he brings up is why so many men are trying their luck abroad.

You can follow Ryan's blog here: http://28sherman.blogspot.com/

Good podcast. Good voice. Good concept.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Solid podcast.... some good insight and hard truths.

There is nothing wrong with BDSM [Image: dodgy.gif]
[Image: il_fullxfull.794903543_2bos.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Thanks. I was listening to his past episodes much of today after listening to the one you posted.

Good podcast. Mostly obvious for the more traditional among us, but I realize a lot of people grow up lacking strong families that might need to hear this. The cooking thing as proxy is definitely something to stress, as Landry does here.

Navigating the declining attractivess of western females is pretty rough. I'm not too sure how aware women are of "the wall" or post 30 looks vis a vis males. Are they aware but hamsterizing what the BS media tries to tell them? Always wondered that.

I imagine many don't ever think that deaply about it. They are just using the only strategy they know, and it's the one they were taught when very young. It appears to work to attract guys. They just tell themselves that "it never worked out."

why would a man who spoiled multiple virgins [without so little as a promise of marriage and/or heartfelt remorse] deserve a virgin wife?

^Nothing in this world goes to people who "deserve" it. Especially with women - nice guys "deserve" the best women - the best women go to people who accept their nature and exploit it the best. An RP guy snags such a wife because he did so.

^

with all due respect, i simply cannot agree with that. the law of karma is mostly immutable and nowhere does it say that "nice guys" deserve the "best women."

exploiting nature/women will leave you exploited - whether you are conscious of it or not.

^Welcome to RVF - I look forward to seeing your demeanor by year end lol.

^i've been following this forum/reading roosh/rok for YEARS. i've already paid my dues in the "game" - both of the iron and pussy kind.

my demeanor will not change - you can be sure of that. i know the laws of the universe and it's my duty to share them with the world.

Karma is bullshit, pure and simple.

Your laws of the universe are consistently circumvented by something you mention...."game" aka the cheat codes to women.

Actual real men go out and get what they want, virgins, a wife, multiple women.

What you're talking about is entitlement, as if virgins are waiting around for a "nice guy" to sweep them of their feet.

No, they want an actual man, whose successful, has his shit together, and it wouldn't hurt to be in shape and attractive.

Raw story: Men want beautiful and submissive women, women want a strong man with resources to provide a nest.

There's nothing "exploiting" about taking a woman's virginity, now if we talked about robbing a woman of her time, that's something else.

It doesn't leave you exploited, all your experiences with women leave you more aware, educated, and with more experience.

^let's see how it all works out for the op. i'll be happy to update my priors, but it's bloody unlikely.

This pattern keep reapearing :
Guys reading rooshv, rok or any manosphere blogs, even studying Game FOR YEARS and yet are not able to understand shit about "How things works"...

Reading doesn't mean understanding, it mean you've been exposed to it (without getting it obviously)
Understanding doesn't mean being able to apply it.
Applying it out of brute stupidity (that's why people tend to like bullet points process) doesn't mean that you'll be able to get the subtlety out and reproduce it...

From what I see, that karma exists or not is really not our problem.
Cawa: make me think about a guy in one of tyler video who start saying that they'll all go to hell for fucking so much bitches.
Keep reading my friend, keep reading...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (03-24-2017 08:18 AM)blck Wrote:  

Cawa: make me think about a guy in one of tyler video who start saying that they'll all go to hell for fucking so much bitches.

i never said anyone would go to hell for fucking so many bitches.

but. when you EXPLOIT a woman/earth/nature, you accumulate the debt to be re-paid later on - with interest.

why do you think men - on average - die so much younger than women and not-so-rarely from heart related issues?

Quote: (03-24-2017 08:29 AM)cawa: Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2017 08:18 AM)blck Wrote:  

i never said anyone would go to hell for fucking so many bitches.

It's as if I'm talking to a woman right now...
[Image: jck.gif]

but. when you EXPLOIT a woman/earth/nature, you accumulate the debt to be re-paid later on - with interest.

why do you think men - on average - die so much younger than women and not-so-rarely from heart related issues?

[Image: 1126.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (03-24-2017 09:10 AM)blck Wrote:  

It's as if I'm talking to a woman right now...
[Image: jck.gif]

what's your problem, man? me delineating my position better based off of your free association makes a woman?

GTFO!

[Image: 1126.gif]
[/quote]

i'm glad i gave you chuckle.

now fuck off and give me a better explanation.

Quote: (03-23-2017 06:14 PM)cawa: Wrote:  

^

with all due respect, i simply cannot agree with that. the law of karma is mostly immutable and nowhere does it say that "nice guys" deserve the "best women."

exploiting nature/women will leave you exploited - whether you are conscious of it or not.

I really miss Tuthmosis. This user is very clearly a female, and should have already been banned.

Quote: (03-24-2017 09:26 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2017 06:14 PM)cawa: Wrote:  

^

I really miss Tuthmosis. This user is very clearly a female, and should have already been banned.

[removed]

Banhammer in 3 2 1

Thanks for buying gold first!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (03-24-2017 09:42 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Banhammer in 3 2 1

don't worry. i bought a LIFE-LONG membership and if i do get banned [with no warning], i'll get the refund due.

Quote: (03-24-2017 09:46 AM)cawa: Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2017 09:42 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Banhammer in 3 2 1

don't worry. i bought a LIFE-LONG membership and if i do get banned [with no warning], i'll get the refund due.

Actually, no, you won't get a refund.

Quote:Quote:

Q: If I upgrade my membership, can I troll?
A: No. Joining the boosters club does not give you a license to troll or break the rules. You will be subjected to the same rules like everyone else, and no refunds will be issued if you do get banned.

But thanks for the contribution!

Quote: (03-24-2017 09:52 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Actually, no, you won't get a refund.

we'll see about that, goat!
Quote:Quote:

But thanks for the contribution!

you are very welcome!

come again!

hope to see you very soon!

[in heavens that is :-)]

If cawa knew anything about karma he would know that it doesn't necessarily fall on you in the same life.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Anyways, Ryan is a great listen and maybe one of the most insightful guys out there.

You'll gain way more from listening to this than nearly anyone in our realm.

It'll be very cool if him and Roosh did a podcast.

This podcast, three comrades, was a huge gut punch for me. Forced me to reevaluate things.

http://www.socialmatter.net/2016/10/26/w...-comrades/