rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What road should I go first, being inexperienced with females

Ok, I'm a 25 year old male in California. I am still currently a virgin. I have never been in a relationship or made out with a girl. I have been working on my aesthetics(hairstyle, clothing, body, etc), before finding out of TRP. I was and still am beta, but not as much as I was before. I have had girls interested in me at work before knowing about TRP, but that was after I was making progress through my aesthetics. However, I do not do much about it because I made up excuses and didn't know what to do. But these girls being interested in me is few. So after a year or so of improving my aesthetics, I realized something. That thing was that I needed to be more social. I never really had much friends to begin with, I only had 1-2 close friends. 1 of them being pretty popular, but doesn't live in the same state. He has tried to help me, but his game really comes from his looks, so he really can't teach me game to an extent, but has pointed out that I am socially awkward. For this reason, I decided to get a part-time job that is social. I tried to put myself out there, but felt uncomfortable in the beginning, but as time went by, I started feeling less uncomfortable. Working in a social job, definitely has helped me. I started flirting with the girls at work and talking to my coworkers, etc. Never really made any friends from work. In addition, I didn't really want to take anything further with the girls at work, even if their interest in me was obvious. The reasoning is because I am inexperienced with women and it would have shown if we went out or even had sex/made-out. I'm pretty sure she would have gossip about it to other coworkers and it would essentially burn myself.

I now have a better frame and confidence that I had before working in social job. I have been reading up on books and the sidebar information pertaining to TRP. In addition, have been reading books on day-game and night-game from rooshv. I plan on doing mma and dancing, since they are things I'm actually interested in doing.

The thing is, I have noticed that most if not all the people who are realizing TRP and go on the journey of becoming MGTOW have had some experience with women, but reprogram themselves to the actual nature that will make them a better man which attracts women. Like the man who got divorced or broken up with their girlfriend or wife after doing everything for them. They at least are comfortable with sex and making out which seems pretty essential if you are going to escalate.

So my main question is this, coming from someone like myself, should I bother with night-game if I have no experience with women(kissing, making-out, sex). Should I try day-game instead? Or what would you recommend I start with first?

The ideal situation would be having a social circle, but seeing that I do not have that, I can only do approaches.

Keep approaching until you eventually get laid. Your social skills and confidence will grow if you stick at it. Don't let the inevitable rejections get you down and make you retreat into your shell. Absolutely everyone, no matter how good looking or how good their game is gets rejected on occasion - remember that.

Your inexperience shouldn't block you from getting with girls. The more you approach, the more you game, the more it will become natural and you will have so much fun doing it. You will fail, a lot, guaranteed, I did and still do. But after a few wins you will crave more winning, and in the end, that's all that matters.

The road less travelled.. day game