rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what's your opinion on a girl that opens you?

Yesterday I went to the corner bodega in sweat pants and flip flops, a cute girl was walking into the window as i was getting out of my car, i did not even say anything just made eye contact, i was not even in the mood to talk, anyway she kept staring and as i got back into the car and was leaving she just kept staring and smiling i had to just stop the car come out and say "hey" with no emotions what so ever, she just ended up saying are you going to take my number? and we took it from there.

anyway generally speaking girls that open men, the ones that are aggressive are the girls are basically open to get smashed on the 1st day? should i even bother going in a date with her or just invite her over to drink some vodka.

Go for it, what do you have to lose? Invite her over and if it doesn't work, drop her or do an actual drink date -- whatever your fancy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-24-2011 04:13 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Go for it, what do you have to lose? Invite her over and if it doesn't work, drop her or do an actual drink date -- whatever your fancy.

yeah you are right it does not matter, we can do both actually, start here and drink then go to the beach or something then end up back here, she seem like a cool chick, the situation was just weird and i never really met aggressive girl like that before..she was basically gaming me lol.

"what's your opinion on a girl that opens you?"

Arguably, the highest level of Game.

"the ones that are aggressive are the girls are basically open to get smashed on the 1st day?"

Yes and no. Depends on context. By your example, I would say Yes.

"should i even bother going in a date with her or just invite her over to drink some vodka."

If she is rocket fuel fly, and you want to use her to Lock Down a place, then yes.

If not, they just go for the swoop.

Yesterday was the first day and you drove away! I would have asked her to come with me on the spot.
She opened you for asap and you should have gone balls out right there.
Like this:
Her:Are you gonna take my number?
Fil: I was going to go to place X. Busy?
Her:Maybe
Fil: Hop in.

If I got her in the car I would of played up the stop at my house so I could grab a Quick shower angle.
She may be gone by now. Please let us know how it plays out.
Otherwise meet her near your place for some drinks and see what kind of vibe you get.

Quote: (08-24-2011 04:36 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yesterday was the first day and you drove away! I would have asked her to come with me on the spot.
Like this:

If I got her in the car I would of played up the stop at my house so I could grab a Quick shower angle.
Otherwise meet her near your place for some drinks and see what kind of vibe you get.

Yeah i need to work on just going for the same night bang, it was 1:00am though and my mind was set on the fact i had to wake up at 7:00am, i will let you guys know what happens this weekend and take a picture or two if possible, i'm leaving to Thailand in September for 6 months should i tell her this or no?

Quote: (08-24-2011 05:13 PM)FilMor Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 04:36 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Like this:

Yeah i need to work on just going for the same night bang, it was 1:00am though and my mind was set on the fact i had to wake up at 7:00am, i will let you guys know what happens this weekend and take a picture or two if possible, i'm leaving to Thailand in September for 6 months should i tell her this or no?

Wow it was 1am when this happened? She definitely wanted to bang.

"Yeah i need to work on just going for the same night bang, it was 1:00am though"

1am!!! (I thought this was a mid-day thing).

You should have been banging her out by 1:30.

"i'm leaving to Thailand in September for 6 months should i tell her this or no?"

If you do, wait till after you swooped.

Unless you need to use it to show you are a high flying International Playboy and it will help you swoop.

"i'm leaving to Thailand in September for 6 months should i tell her this or no?"

Dude NO - don't volunteer any unnecessary information. Only say what will help you get inside her pants. She wanted to fuck you, so just meet her, pour vodka down her throat, and ravage her to your heart's content. Take ass pics.

Quote: (08-24-2011 05:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Yeah i need to work on just going for the same night bang, it was 1:00am though"

Unless you need to use it to show you are a high flying International Playboy and it will help you swoop.

lol I messed up.. i'm getting lazy, i'll have another chance this weekend we have been exchanging texts, it will happen, the problem is that most girls down here are so materialistic and non open minded that if you tell them you are going to Thailand they say "what the hell for".

I'm basically ending my lease now in august, leaving everything behind and going away for 6 months, most of this Miami girls just think i am crazy, i did two months in Thailand early this year in Dec-Jan and i feel unaccomplished because my main goal was to do muay thai, instead i partied and got wasted everyday and was slacking during the training, i want to do it right this time and won't be happy until i do so.

"lol I messed up.. i'm getting lazy, i'll have another chance this weekend we have been exchanging texts"

Blood in the Water.

Stop texting, pick up the phone and close her tonight!

Quote: (08-24-2011 05:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"lol I messed up.. i'm getting lazy, i'll have another chance this weekend we have been exchanging texts"

Blood in the Water.

I second this^
Look at all the time we put in here, online dating etc. to get to the point you were at in one second.
These moments can't be passed up they don't happen very often.

Quote: (08-24-2011 05:40 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 05:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Blood in the Water.

I second this^
Look at all the time we put in here, online dating etc. to get to the point you were at in one second.
These moments can't be passed up they don't happen very often.

yeah i'm realizing that now, lesson learned, is true texting is all bs...the moment was right but i was lazy go for the kill asap, now her whore defense is up and she's going to test my character and come up with a bunch of whore defense talk when we hang out.

oh well if it happens it happens if not then i'll be in thailand in a few weeks anyway.

My opinion is those girls are a 2 foot putt. I've never failed to bang a girl that opens me, unless she wasn't up to my standards.

Kind of off topic, but GMan, what do you do if a girl responds to your texts better than phone calls? I had one recently who would answer my texts within a reasonable time frame, but when I called her she wouldn't pick up. I even tried to call her out on it, but it didn't make a difference.

Quote: (08-24-2011 06:29 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Kind of off topic, but GMan, what do you do if a girl responds to your texts better than phone calls? I had one recently who would answer my texts within a reasonable time frame, but when I called her she wouldn't pick up. I even tried to call her out on it, but it didn't make a difference.

Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Hmm, I never read that post by Gmanifesto, it's a good one too.

But to add to this, I will tell you, if a woman doesn't answer your phone calls but texts, she IS clutching another dyck on the side. No doubts.

Either that or she lives with her parents.

I've experienced that (text response and no phone call answering) multiple times. You can either play out the text game or cash out and move on.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

It's a good thing. You're putting your vibe out there and she's picking up on it.
She wants to see what you're about. Don't complain and go with it.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-25-2011 08:42 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Hmm, I never read that post by Gmanifesto, it's a good one too.

But to add to this, I will tell you, if a woman doesn't answer your phone calls but texts, she IS clutching another dyck on the side. No doubts.

Either that or she lives with her parents.

I've experienced that (text response and no phone call answering) multiple times. You can either play out the text game or cash out and move on.

Not necessarily true. Young girls these days just don't pick up the phone. It's sad but true, just capitalize on it.

Quote: (08-24-2011 05:28 PM)FilMor Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 05:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

lol I messed up.. i'm getting lazy, i'll have another chance this weekend we have been exchanging texts, it will happen, the problem is that most girls down here are so materialistic and non open minded that if you tell them you are going to Thailand they say "what the hell for".

I'm basically ending my lease now in august, leaving everything behind and going away for 6 months, most of this Miami girls just think i am crazy, i did two months in Thailand early this year in Dec-Jan and i feel unaccomplished because my main goal was to do muay thai, instead i partied and got wasted everyday and was slacking during the training, i want to do it right this time and won't be happy until i do so.

Break down some Miami spots.

Por favor.

depends.

more thank likely she is a freak, but sometimes some girls are just outgoing and aggressive and not necessarily sluts.

i ususally make an educated guess on how she looks/acts to determine the level of DTF'ness.