rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Datasheet 2017

Lima Datasheet 2017

Overview

Lying on the Pacific coast, Lima is the capital and largest city of Peru.  The 10 million residents in Greater Lima are deeply mixed ethnically and racially. The largest groups are Mestizos, a mix of American-Indian and European (mainly Spanish).  European Peruvians make up the second largest population and tend to be in the higher socio-economic class.

The following datasheet and dating guide is based on 1 week in Lima.

Weather

Lima has a warm, comfortable climate which sees two seasons: the winter (May-October) and the summer (November-April).  Winter temperatures are comfortable, in the 50s-60s F and the warm summers run in the 70s and 80s F.  Most apartments do not have air conditioning.

Eats

Peru’s cuisine ranks as one of the best cuisines in South America.  Lima’s cuisine boasts a mix of seafood, meat, creole food and chifas.  Restaurants take pride in their worldly status for excellent food.  Peruvian food rivals the best of the world and is on par with Mexico.

Also, be sure to check out Mangos in Larcomar Mall for their lunch buffet and beautiful views of the ocean. Tanta is also highly recommended for both the quality of Peruvian food and ocean views.

Pizza street in Miraflores, has serval options of Italian food, and of course vast selections of Pizza and toppings.

Many other international cuisines are available in quality and moderately priced in Lima.  I had the best Venezuelan food at Asuu Arepa.

Eco Tienda Natural is a great health food store and a perfect way to start your day with a smoothie or coffee.

Pisco Sour, a brandy made from grapes is the national drink.  Be sure to try it!

Logistics

Lima is an interesting mix of colonial architecture and a modern city.  Safety is not a concern, however, there is widespread poverty in Lima, but you won’t be affected by it in Mirafolres.

Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) serves greater Lima, located in Callao.  Lima also has 5 other airports for domestic and military flights.
The scene at the airport upon arriving is hectic.  Taxi drivers, and entire families picking up their loved ones, crowd the exit.  Also, international flights seem to arrive at the same times.

A taxi from LIM to Miraflores will take about 45 minutes.  Taxis are numerous at the airport.  Use the Certified taxis inside the airport to be on the safe side.  Some Airbnb hosts will offer to hire a driver for you.  You can negotiate the price with your host.  Taxis are relatively cheap and Uber is an option at your disposal.

Buses from the airport are more economical options.  The public bus, IM-18 runs to Miraflores for 2 Soles and will take about 90 minutes to arrive in Miraflores. Some hotels offer shuttles services from the airport.  Inquire with your hotel.

Miraflores or San Isidro are where you will want to get your pad or hotel. These are the nicest areas to stay in Lima, albeit a bit touristy.  Miraflores has great infrastructures and all the amenities you will need.  It is very walkable and safe at night.  This is where you will concentrate your Nightlife and Daygame pursuits.  The ideal location is between Kennedy Park and Ave 28 de Julio.  There are several options for renting apartments on AirBnB. 

Sites:

Malecon: spectacular views of the ocean

Larcomar Mall: Open air upscale mall with great restaurants

Pargue Amor: “Lover’s Park” with scenic views of the ocean

Kennedy Park: Main meeting point and hang-out spot in Miraflores

Huaca Pucilana: day trip to the pre-Incan Pyramids

The Girls

Peruvian women receive mixed reviews.  For some they are exotic and beautiful, while others cite they are too “indigenous” looking.  In reality the average on the street in Miraflores during the day is not stellar.  You can wait a long time without seeing a beautiful woman.

The talent picks up between the hours of 5-9 p.m. near Pargue Kennedy.  While the average Peruvian girl is unattractive, the upscale talent can be stunning.  Unfortunately, unless you are in their social circle, you won’t have much access to meeting them.  They are usually not found walking around Miraflores, as they get around mainly by cars.  Your best bet is to hit up the high end malls and join BodyTech on Ave 28 De Julio to have a crack at some of these beautiful chicas.  The upscale girls I am referring to, speak fluent English and have more European features.

Despite the subpar talent on average, Peruvian women are friendly, soft-spoken and polite. They tend to have kind and tender dispositions and are welcoming to foreigners.  Lima can be a great place to rack up notches as your foreigner status is high.  For the seasoned player, the dearth of high-end talent can be frustrating.  You will have to work a bit harder on scouting out locations where the high-end stunners shop, have coffee and hang out.
It is worth noting that some on the best looking girls are from Colombia and Venezuela.  Unfortunately, many of these women come to Lima as “women of the night”.  if you meet a normal girl from these two countries, seize the opportunity.

Lima also gets a fair amount of tourism from all over the world.  So you are not limited to local girls.  Plenty of Gringas staying at hotels and hostels.  Check out hostel events, walking tours, and pub crawls as ways to mix it up with the tourists.

Game

Online dating, Nightgame and Daygame are all viable options.  Tinder can be solid and you will find yourself with many matches; however, some of the top level talent on Tinder will be solicitation for prostitution and fake profiles.  Tinder is still a good option to get your feet wet in Lima and for sure, a great way to mix it up on a short stay.

There are plenty of options for Nightlife in Miraflores almost every night.  Mondays are the slowest nights.

There is a strip of bars on Pizza Street which draws a mix of local girls and Gringas.  The talent is hit or miss.

I didn't do much Nightlife, but my friends who have been in Lima suggest the following:

Sargento Pimienta: Tuesday night Salsa

Club Help: Thursday nights, has a reputation for young, gringo-hunters

Bizarro: nice local girls on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Eca Bar: Language exchange on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Talent is hit or miss, but an easy way to meet local girls who are eager to lock down a Gringo.

Meeting girls during the day is frustrating due to the lack of quality.  The quality and quantity picks up after work hours (5 p.m. - 9 p.m) on Larco Street and Pargue Kennedy.  These are prime hours for street approaches.
There are also a few malls that are solid for Daygame:

Ave 28 de Julio mall

Larcomar Mall

Ovalo Gutierrez Mall

Jockey Plaza in Surco

Saga Falabella Mall

Conclusion:

Miraflores is unquestionably the place to stay in Lima, with world class infrastructure, great logistics and renown cuisine.  This is the most happening, safest neighborhood with the best congregation of girls in Lima.  Miraflores is a cool mix of modern living with some old world charm.

For women on average, Lima falls behind the Big 3 in South America: Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina.  However, the upper class Europeans girls are stunning and attainable if you have tight game, looks and time.
Lima is one of the easiest cities in South America for mixing it up with local girls.  For local women, your foreigner status will carry more weight than the Big 3. Lima also has a solid blend of opportunities for online dating, Nightgame and Daygame.

Lima is a great place for the novice player to develop his game with Latinas as they are approachable, polite, and sweet.  The advanced player will feel some frustration with the lack of overall quality, but he can challenge himself to crack into the upper-class beauties which are worth the effort.

I picked up a Venezuelan flag from a girl I pipelined which ended up in a nice mini-relationship.

Shout out to Creepin, Birthdaycat, Drix, and Crispytaco. All cool guys.

Lima Datasheet 2017

When Dantes left Lima a piece of me left with him....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Lima Datasheet 2017

Great datasheet Dantes!! I'll be returning in acouple weeks to visit some chicas and hang with the Lima crew.

Lima Datasheet 2017

Guys me and my brother are going to lima in august and we are both good gringo material. Anyone interested in meeting there?

Lima Datasheet 2017

Any RVF members still in Lima?