rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I became passive because of game

Hello Gentelmen

I notice in my behavior and my laguage i started having many feminine traits. I tried to figured out why happening that, the only reason I have, is I'm going out with more females than males ( about 80/20 female/male friends ) Personally i believe its normal for a human being to copy the behaviors of other people to be liked.

The positive is i get cockblocked far less but also I don't take any action, this caused me to be unwilling to plunder pusy what is outside my circle and even in my personnal life i do less stuff and many started to become feminine.

I started thinking to start going out with more male friends to keep a 50/50 ratio in order to increase my masculity because i ll do naturaly more masculine staff.

For a strange reason i started to see cockblocking as a positive thing because the best lays (8+ girls in terms of attraction) i go them when i got cockblocked the most from other guys especially from girls. it's a competition after all.

The thing that i learned is to keep a balance in your life and appriciate both females and males to keep you at a normal level of masculinity.

Started off real strong capitalizing your I's, but then got lazy. Also pay attention to verb tense, spelling, and other general English grammar rules. I see you are from Greece so perhaps your English is not strong. 4/10 would only read if drunk and my friends didn't know about it.

Anyone, onto you theory; it's hogwash. Dating women should not be making your more feminine, and your masculinity should not be governed by how many men you associate with.

If you think you are becoming "more feminine" then eat more read meat, lift some weights, and have more sex. You need to up your T production.

Heh - just as some dweeb said that he gets laid now much less that he has become Red Pill. Also the guy considers Game a myth which means that he became Red Pill guy who advocates looks, money, height and that nothing can be done about it.

He likely got laid in his youth due to his looks and access and now got lost both getting older.

All bullshit by the way. Red Pill can help you get laid unless you become a Game-denier - in that case it may indeed become worse.

Greece is becoming feminine overall just like the USA, Canada and UK.... It's not just you...

I do not buy that. It is you not them. It is like saying working in a shop with guns has turned you into a killer. It is you not gun. It always comes down to yourself.

What? That makes literally no sense. "by conquering a widespread fear of approaching girls and getting them to have sex with me, I've found myself less masculine". It's your other habits or lack thereof that are causing you to become more feminine (and likely your culture too: Greece isn't the best place to be right now), and you're just assigning that to your approach habits, possibly as an excuse to yourself to stop doing them or do them less. Hit the gym and have a goal to focus on that doesn't involve women (while still approaching, obviously), and watch as your masculinity 'magically' returns as you again find purpose in your life. But there's no way in hell you approaching girls and getting laid is what's causing your masculinity to be on the downswing.

There is always some femininity in masculinity, and vice versa. Both genders are human and we have some similar tendencies.

The guys who try hard to seem hyper masculine are usually compensating for something.

If your period starts to sync up with your female friends' I'd say you have a real problem.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (03-09-2017 12:04 PM)polymath Wrote:  

There is always some femininity in masculinity, and vice versa. Both genders are human and we have some similar tendencies.

The guys who try hard to seem hyper masculine are usually compensating for something.

The best players I've seen (and all of the naturals, without exception) were simultaneously more masculine and more feminine than the average guy. In other words, both their masculine and feminine traits were exaggerated. All modern verbal game (through talking in real life and through text) is inherently feminine. Any guy who gets laid mostly via social and verbal methods of demonstrating his fitness (most guys) is utilizing his feminine nature. It's therefore strange to realize that most non-physical aspects of game are essentially feminine. All of your verbal interaction with women is feminine (women talk, men act). So naturals who are pros at talking to women and managing social relationships are adept precisely because of that exaggerated feminine trait.

A guy without any feminine traits is completely useless around women. I've seen it firsthand. They're just too different. Guys who could literally kill you with their bare hands, who are more comfortable in the woods than in a bar, guys who jump out of planes and race motorcycles just to get an adrenaline high. Most of those sort of guys don't have the psychological ability to understand women. They tend to clam up entirely or be very shy around women. They usually marry young and are ruled by their wives ("Yes, dear"). You see a lot of this in military guys.

Attention-seeking, flamboyance, a predilection for creating drama, verbal fluency, skilled social manuevering, etc... these are all feminine traits. They are also alpha /natural traits. The alpha is very rarely the most masculine guy in the room. It's the most masculine guy who simultaneously possesses strong feminine (social/soft) skills, which allow him to socially dominate both women and other men.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]