rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SNL skit understands how male feminism is just an alternative sexual strategy

The men tow the feminist line to attract a 30-something woman with a developing double chin, but it still doesn't work. The skit is not particularly funny (it's SNL after all), but does explain the truth of what's going on for men who white knight for feminists and other liberals, which we've been saying for years.

The comments on this video are by women saying things like "this is so accurate." What's useful is that the skit attacks these male feminists for expecting sex in exchange for their fealty, putting them one step closer to taking the red pill.

Quote: (03-05-2017 02:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The men tow the feminist line to attract a 30-something woman with a developing double chin, but it still doesn't work. The skit is not particularly funny (it's SNL after all), but does explain the truth of what's going on for men who white knight for feminists and other liberals, which we've been saying for years.

The comments on this video are by women saying things like "this is so accurate." What's useful is that the skit attacks these male feminists for expecting sex in exchange for their fealty, putting them one step closer to taking the red pill.

Hi there!

It says its not available in my country. How can I get around that? Or can someone give me a summary please?

[Image: 747505-tips-fedora]

Not sure how to get the image on here. But basically betas saying they are male feminists is odd.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Ah they all see through these guys, they are useful idiots nothing more and traitors to their own kind.

Women value honesty above all else, this strategy is patently dishonest and doomed to failure.

Grow some balls and approach with clear intent, they will respect you for it even if they don't want you.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

I haven't been watched SNL since it was still funny in the early 90s, but anyone notice how they whenever they portray someone in the Trump administration they default to having a woman play the character? I've read that Bannon, Sessions, and Spicer have all been played by one overweight SNL cast dyke or another (usually in Washington Post headlines for articles devoted to masturbating over how woke and edgy their fellow Marxist's skits are).

I'm sure whoever (male or female) casts the skits gets moist thinking about how triggered Trumpericans are going to get when the skit airs with Melissa McCarthy sporting a combover wig. What's even more hilarious is how none of the people they want to offend even watch this garbage.

Women who choose to go the feminist route had better make sure they really hate men. If you wear a "Future is Female" shirt, support Hillary, and spout feminist talking points, before long the only males who you'll find around you will be these uber-beta suck-ups. Men with sense & masculinity will avoid you like the (feminist) plague.

Im surprised its taking them this long to figure it out.

DainBamage here is your Canuck mirror http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynightliv...0510403778

Quote: (03-05-2017 05:49 PM)komatiite Wrote:  

DainBamage here is your Canuck mirror http://www.globaltv.com/saturdaynightliv...0510403778

Well that was lame. Not funny at all. Cringe worthy.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

The primary message I get from this is not that male feminists are dufuses, it's "poor women, even the guys who seem nice at first turn out to be entitled douches like all the rest of them." It implies that the ideal guy is not an honest, masculine man, but a male feminist who actually follows through on the talking points he espouses. In other words, self-described male feminists aren't feminist enough.

I wouldn't count on SNL ever taking our side on anything, even partially.

What's funny is I see those kinds of men and women in DC constantly.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I kinda expected the last guy to be Roosh

"Fuck this feminism bullshit. A woman should in the kitchen. Suck my balls hoe"

Quote: (03-05-2017 02:16 PM)dain_bramage Wrote:  

It says its not available in my country. How can I get around that? Or can someone give me a summary please?

There is a website called TubeUnblock which mirrors Youtube. This one should work:

Male feminism is an effective sexual strategy like a nuclear-tipped recoilless rifle is an effective home-defense weapon: might get the job done in a pinch, might leave you wondering what exactly you've won after you deploy it.

[Image: Recoilless_gun_155mm_Davy_Crockett31.jpg]

Please handle with care

A more accurate ending would have a handsome Alpha guest host (Hemsworth, The Rock, John Cena) stroll in with a size-too-small Affliction shirt and a MAGA hat, pull up a seat, take out his phone, and ask her to put her number in it - which she does, while the four previous would-be suitors look onwards and go, "OH COME ON, YOU BITCH!"

I thought this was a hilarious portrayal of white knights who are trying to get into their pants.

You have more of a chance by standing your ground, and being your own man.

Towing the line never works, bullshit always walks, and girls can smell it from a mile away.

You can side with women all you want but they'll never side with you because "you don't know how it's like to be a womynnnn"

Maybe guys who watch this will think twice about joining a said that despises them.

The comments section is absolute gold into the hamster of women.

This is a good instructive video for this forum. If you are talking to a woman and get blocked by a male feminist, you could just turn to her and say: "Do you trust him?"

Rico... Sauve....

They forgot the part where she's a few years older and cries herself to sleep because men don't hit on her anymore.

I was very depressed that a mid-30s 6 (and I'm being kind) was getting hit on by half of the bar - so I had to watch the sketch twice. It was funnier than I expected, go figure.

Quote: (03-05-2017 02:41 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Ah they all see through these guys, they are useful idiots nothing more and traitors to their own kind.

Women value honesty above all else, this strategy is patently dishonest and doomed to failure.

Grow some balls and approach with clear intent, they will respect you for it even if they don't want you.

They dont see through them...they don't see them at all

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I thought it was funny. Only because the progressive liberal actors acknowledge that men like this are a problem. The first two male actors are a couple of my favorite up and coming comedians, Beck Bennett and Kyle Mooney. Born of YouTube, they are the first SNL cast members who started making funny videos on YouTube that led to them getting picked to be on SNL.

Quote: (03-05-2017 02:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

THE TRUMP AFFECT

[Image: giphy.gif]

Growth Over Everything Else.

Well, sometimes it works...

[Image: 281da4a453fc60fddf655d41cf8f7de6_and-he-...0-450.jpeg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Imagine being a frumpy six and having a line up of sexual opportunities approach you on a conveyor belt.

Female privilege.

Urban woman aren't worth it by and large. That's my takeaway.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (03-12-2017 03:26 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Urban woman aren't worth it by and large. That's my takeaway.

What about country girls makes them any better?