rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Brother Looking to Try Desi

So long story short I really have a growing craving to try a Bhabi or Aunty (MILF) from the sub-continent. Woman can be Paki/Indian/Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan. I have banged MILFs from almost every ethnicity except this group.

I thought this would be an interesting subject to ask given the likely opinionated nature of the topic. I know a lot of Indian guys will be like you're crazy why would you want to do that. Regardless the main challenge is (or maybe not) that I'm a Black guy so there's the biggest potential roadblock for this.

Interested in hearing mostly from Indian or Paki guys on feasibility and strategy here but of course open to any other Brothers who've managed to crack the Desi code.

Feel free to crack some jokes but no hate please...Thanks

I anticipate a this to be a joke thread but if guys come with serious advice or guidelines I'm all ears... I have never been able to get a Woman from this region ever and would like to sample sometime before I die...

This type is preferable:

[Image: top-74-most-hot-bhabhi-big-boobs-and-big...tos-69.jpg]

I've seen a lot of pear shaped ones in my area big huge round asses just like a Black or Latina Woman some even topped off with some nice DD jugs. I guess Ghee with some Cardamom and Turmeric does the body well...

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Vinman? Is that you?

the place you live in will also be a factor

if you work in corporate offices and you are a boss, you might have a chance.

Quote: (03-02-2017 06:47 PM)BrazilianCocaine Wrote:  

So long story short I really have a growing craving to try a Bhabi or Aunty (MILF) from the sub-continent. Woman can be Paki/Indian/Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan. I have banged MILFs from almost every ethnicity except this group.

I thought this would be an interesting subject to ask given the likely opinionated nature of the topic. I know a lot of Indian guys will be like you're crazy why would you want to do that. Regardless the main challenge is (or maybe not) that I'm a Black guy so there's the biggest potential roadblock for this.

Interested in hearing mostly from Indian or Paki guys on feasibility and strategy here but of course open to any other Brothers who've managed to crack the Desi code.

I anticipate a this to be a joke thread but if guys come with serious advice or guidelines I'm all ears... I have never been able to get a Woman from this region ever and would like to sample sometime before I die...

This type is preferable:

I've seen a lot of pear shaped ones in my area big huge round asses just like a Black or Latina Woman some even topped off with some nice DD jugs. I guess Ghee with some Cardamom and Turmeric does the body well...

you're crazy why would you want to do that......

To crack the Desi code, you must isolate the lizard from the herd. If you do not do this, once she sees her own type, especially the guys, you are fcuked for chances to fcuk. The same thing happened to me and each time it was because on our date, we encountered a bunch of Desi guys.

1st lizard was gawking at me in a lounge down on Kings Street so I scooped her and we met up in Sauga. All was going well, we were bowling and then bumped in a bunch of Desi guys out for fun. Her body language changed immediately and any attempt by me to make any body contact and I am not even the grabby type of guy, she treated me like I just contracted visible leprosy.

Also happened again with another lizard. I mentioned on the date (in my dumb attempt to try and make her feel comfortable) that I knew a Desi guy very well (which I did). Her body language turned icy and my chances were fcuked.

So approach as normal and run normal game but keep re-iterating that you are very much into discretion. Illustrate to the lizard that you are not a private person so she can relax when she fcuks you and not worry about it getting back to her cultural sect, which is effectively cultural suicide for her.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-02-2017 09:44 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2017 06:47 PM)BrazilianCocaine Wrote:  

This type is preferable:

you're crazy why would you want to do that......
Because...

Brazilian

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Have you thought about Trinidad or Fiji?

Both island nations have large South Asian populations, and they are far less 'traditional' then those in India or America.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Man I wish you luck, but Indian chics are racist as fuck, especially against black people in general. Not saying it's impossible, but the odds are stacked against you. They're also much more afraid of being harshly judged by family/friends for dating a brother, so discretion will be extremely important if you are to get anywhere.

I second the advice from Transsimian, you'll probably have an easier time in Trinidad or Fiji.

Good luck, yer gonna need it...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

I don't think luck is needed. I also met a gaggle of Desi lizards from Brampton or Montreal when I was in Miami..one of them came up close and squeezed me. I asked her what was that for and she mentioned that she had a bucket list. I said "Are one of the items on the list to also sleep with a black guy?".

She made eye contact with her Desi lizard friend and there was a knowing glance shared between them (meaning that I hit the nail on the head).

It's all about positioning, bro, marketing an overt desire for privacy. The Desi lizard will want that. That's the best strategy that I can recommend. If you check our thread (Rudebwoy and I) one of the guys on there, a young black guy, has been drilling a Pakistani lizard very recently. He seems to have a knack for the South Asian strain of lizard. Yes, I know Pakistani is not Desi but behaviours seem quite similar (correct me though if I am wrong, Desi readers).

I also know a Vincy guy who drilled a Desi lizard from work. He picked her up discreetly and took her to his place and went deep.

Glossary:

Vincy guy - Man from St Vincent and the Grenadines, an English speaking Caribbean island very close to Grenada and Trinidad. Most of the inhabitants are of visible African descent (black).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Not sure what the hell a desi is but Armenian and Persian women are EXTREMELY racist.

EDIT: just found out it's a woman from India. I've gone out with 3 Indian women before. Almost porked 1 of them. All were whitewashed.

All girls are racist when around their own to put it bluntly.

I have had no problem ploughing down Desi and South Asian girls. I have been able to get girls from every country in the subcontinent to gobble my nuts so I don't think they are some crazy racists as many point out.

My thing is that I have a certain checklist to ensure I don't waste my time. It can't be any sort of South Asian environment or venue with any South Asian men around. Once that is a go then you isolate and game as usual and just prepare for massive shit tests. If there are other South Asians around aside from her really close girlfriend then it will be a struggle but minus that, and if she is in a mixed set it isn't difficult aside from hoops she will make you jump through.

Persian girls as well are supposdly VERY RACIST. Only if you hang around Persian people I guess, but when I get these girls alone they have no problem gobbling my nuts. Its all BS. They are only fearful of thier circles stigma that is all.

To OP you have to be in an environment where there is lots of options for you to game. Lots of South Asian women who are westernised and more open to western style game and approaches. I would book a ticket to London or Manchester and then go swim in South Asian pussy until you drown. The flings I have had with South Asian girls from the UK, the Intel I have done, and secondary accounts I have heard, that places is a gold mine for South Asian girls.

Toronto or Vancouver are other cities that have big time South Asian populations but you have to find the right spots in those places as much of their scene is very isolated where they like to hang out with themselves.

Quote: (03-03-2017 12:56 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Persian girls as well are supposdly VERY RACIST. Only if you hang around Persian people I guess, but when I get these girls alone they have no problem gobbling my nuts. Its all BS. They are only fearful of thier circles stigma that is all.

Yeah, they are. But when would you ever even get a Persian girl alone? It's not like they're roaming the streets in droves. They make up less than .3% of the US population.

Moma and Kosko are 100% right on these types of lizards.

Isolation is by the the BIGGEST thing you can do and to make sure they aren't around their own people.

It's hilarious how much they trash their own kind - I've banged a few - the most obnoxious westernized (American) females hands down.

Me being Indian, I'd probably never be able to date an Americanize female Indian lizard, they're some of the most terrible women corrupted by the west and feminism.

Thanks my theory on isolation and keeping it discrete is reaffirmed however getting the MILF will be a lot more of a challenge because she may have a jealous ex husband and kids complicating the situation.

Or is she viewed as "who cares" and no longer attractive by her husband because she already bore children and served her purpose and her mother in law watches the kids?

There is this one particular one at a pharmacy near me not sure who owns it but she may be the sister, wife or daughter of the owner. She has a huge ass that is seriously Serena Williams status except it is not hard muscle yet somehow perfectly buoyant.

What are some ways I can let her know I am interested and get her back to my place which is literally 2 blocks away? With an East Asian I have my usual routine but for South Asian I literally don't know what to say or do first. There in is part of the excitement and challenge - However I do want to succeed and not waste my time.

To clarify I just want to bang her once, no relationships.

I own a consulting business I do on the side. Maybe I can leave my business card there and begin the process that way? Maybe I can give them free business advice in exchange for bhabi booty lol

Quote: (03-03-2017 02:28 AM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2017 12:56 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Yeah, they are. But when would you ever even get a Persian girl alone? It's not like they're roaming the streets in droves. They make up less than .3% of the US population.

Yeah but density and cultural clusters. These cultures groups do not spread thin, they all like to congregate in the same area and live close to each other.

Go to LA, they all over the place there. Some neighborhoods will be majority Persian. Same thing here in Canada; almost every Persian in Toronto lives in North York or Richmond Hill. You go up to those parts and you will see Persian girls all over. In saying that, it also means tons of Persian dudes around as well so watch out.

But you then just play the game of averages. Go to the university campus close by and you will find Persian girls there in masse. The ones who just going to school to make the parents happy will just go to the one most close to where the live so it is a quick commute. Go game there and report back. You will find them.

Your biggest issue with Persian girls isn't finding them it is trying to fuck them and make sure they make it home at a normal time, they all still live with their parents so logistics can be tough.

Quote: (03-03-2017 02:45 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Moma and Kosko are 100% right on these types of lizards.

Isolation is by the the BIGGEST thing you can do and to make sure they aren't around their own people.

It's hilarious how much they trash their own kind - I've banged a few - the most obnoxious westernized (American) females hands down.

Me being Indian, I'd probably never be able to date an Americanize female Indian lizard, they're some of the most terrible women corrupted by the west and feminism.

Same here. In college, there was an Indian-American crowd of dudes and chicks from Rockford, NY. I was fresh out of the Navy when I met them and couldn't relate at all.

I was worried they didn't accept me at the time. One of the girls started talking to me and we went out. I remember I made her a mix CD 3 weeks in or somethig and fucked things up. Today she and her gaggle of women from there are the biggest liberal feminists around. They are turning into the category that OP wants to bang: Aunties!

I cringe at her and her friends' fb posts and troll them relentlessly. So glad I got out when I could and didn't date any of the others. I am now thinking it was divine intervention.

Quote: (03-02-2017 09:34 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Vinman? Is that you?

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Also by far the easiest to bang.

I agree with the guy who says Trinidad or Guyana. Those sorts of girls are usually better looking (IMO) than their mainland sisters AND are open to non-Indians.

I used to be friends with the Guyanese-Indian chick. I was far too weak at the game to pull her but whenever I did run into later down the road I could always sense some sort of chemistry between she and I. If only I knew then what I knew now.....

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (03-03-2017 10:13 PM)churros Wrote:  

Also by far the easiest to bang.

Come to think of it, all mine were ONS's, BUT the LMR was long.

Black male, 24yr NYC. gotten with Two Indian girls. Banged one, LTRed the other (never banged, was 17, and...she was hesitant virgin).

Both came through social circle game.

Ah - the Indian booty - get them young before they self-destroy themselves. Easiest are British Indian chicks, but on the other hand they have a fetish for White guys so it is easier that way.

Definitely possible, I know a dark as the night Nigerian guy dating a pretty Indian girl, and my lightskin buddy cleaned up with Indian girls. I've had plenty of Indian girls tell me they'd never hook up with a black guy, but I'm fairly sure that most of them were completely full of shit. The younger the Indian girl, the more amenable she probably is to black guys. Society is honestly getting less racist by the day.

Back in my undergrad days I used to go to a lot of parties at Georgetown in DC and the whitewashed stuck up indian girls I met there were the worst. Maybe even the worst ever.