rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disney pushes gay agenda even further with "gay moment" (Beauty and the Beast)

Not that it should surprise anyone here, but now Disney isn't even being subtle about it - they are giving the gay agenda equal time. Those with young relatives, if you haven't already done so, ensure they avoid any and all Disney products and messaging - it's more toxic than ever.

Quote:Quote:

It built its reputation on princesses finding their prince, living happily ever after in storylines which set the benchmark for romance for generations of children.

Now, Disney is to move firmly into a new era as it introduces its first “exclusively gay moment”, disclosing the new version of Beauty and the Beast will star a manservant exploring his sexuality.

The live-action version of Beauty and the Beast is already on course to be the most thoroughly modern film of its kind, with star Emma Watson discussing how she made the role of Belle more feminist.

The team have now revealed one character, LeFou, will experience Disney’s first ever “gay moment” on screen, as he struggles with his feelings for ultra-macho leading man Gaston.

In an interview with Attitude magazine, director Bill Condon said: “LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston.

“He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings.

“And Josh [Gad, who plays LeFou] makes something really subtle and delicious out of it.

“And that’s what has its pay-off at the end, which I don’t want to give away. But it is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie.”

In the original 1991 animated film, LeFou is introduced as the hapless sidekick of Gaston, the swaggering ladies’ man who hopes to woo Belle with a series of ill-judged seduction techniques. (EDIT: a not so subtle cucking of a straight guy trying to get laid)

LeFou is best-known to fans of the film for singing “Gaston”, a pub ditty aimed at cheering up the spurned hero.

With lines like “For there's no man in town half as manly / Perfect, a pure paragon”, some forward-thinking fans had speculated there may be more to their relationship.

Their hopes will be confirmed when the new version is released in the UK on March 17.

It stars Watson as book-loving Belle, revamped in this version to be an inventor in her own right and wear riding boots instead of impractical ballet shoes.

The beast is played by Dan Stevens, best-known to British fans as Matthew Crawley in Downton Abbey.

Sir Ian McKellen and Emma Thompson star as a clock and a teapot, while Luke Evans will play Gaston and Josh Gad takes the role of a LeFou.

A brief clip of the film released online on Tuesday shows a flamboyant Gad singing his ode to Gaston in a pink neck bow and winking at his drinking mates.

Attitude declares Beauty and the Beast “Disney’s gayest film ever”, with a “same-sex surprise” for fans.

It comes after years of pressure from some fans, who have petitioned for more represention of the LGBTQ community on screen.

Matt Cain, editor-in-chief of Attitude magazine, said: “It may have been a long time coming but this is a watershed moment for Disney.

“By representing same-sex attraction in this short but explicitly gay scene, the studio is sending out a message that this is normal and natural - and this is a message that will be heard in every country of the world, even countries where it's still socially unacceptable or even illegal to be gay.

“It's only a first step towards creating a cinematic world that reflects the world in which many of us are now proud to live. (EDIT: and, if past efforts are any indicator, most of us will not want to watch)

“But it's a step in the right direction and I applaud Disney for being brave enough to make it - and in doing so hopefully helping to change attitudes and bring about real social progress.

The new film, however, retain its central love story: the ostracised Belle and the cursed beast trapped in his castle and doomed to a life of loneliness.

Speaking of the film's central love story, and why Belle and the Beast eventually fall for one another, Stevens said: “It’s about that sense of persecution.

“Belle is seen as a bit of a freak within her community, this girl who reads and invents things and is a bit too clever for the local Establishment.

“And Beast is obviously persecuted because of his appearance.”

Watson added: “‘I think it was really important actually for Dan and I to develop and understand why each of our characters feel like they don’t fit in.

“I certainly felt watching the original that I wanted to know more about why Belle feels that she’s different and why she wants to be different and why she’s naturally different.”

The full interview is published in the April issue of Attitude, out now.

Something tells me this is yet another sign of virtue signaling at the end of an empire.

With lines like “For there's no man in town half as manly / Perfect, a pure paragon”, some forward-thinking fans had speculated there may be more to their relationship.

Gaslight translation: Only men who are hot for other men talk about manliness or masculinity. The only time masculinity isn't closet-gay or just plain ridiculous is when a confused woman adopts grotesquely stereotyped masculine attributes to appear "butch" or become a "trans-man". Just as traditional femininity is abhorrent unless it's a man displaying those behaviors and attributes as a drag queen or effeminate gay man/mangina/SJW.

As for "forward-thinking fans":

A) They're more dirty-minded than "forward-thinking" if they're reading a sexual element into a kids' movie - though the characters are adults, the context is a movie for children, and the plain aim here is to expose children to a specific type of sexualized imagery;

B) It's not so much "forward-thinking" as "embarrassingly pathetic" to project your personal sex fantasies onto fictional characters;

C) Likewise, it's pathetic to feel that your existence isn't acknowledged or validated unless you have a kids' movie character or characters whose appearance or actions "represent" your identity category; and

D) this "forward-thinking" has been going on since at least Mulder and Scully at the dawn of the public internet in late 1993, and rather than innovative "shipping" is actually a pretty threadbare and tiresome obsession across all fiction genres and even histories at this point.

The real test is if Disney slits their own neck and goes global with this. Good luck pushing this fag shit in China or Japan.

Walt Disney is rolling in his grave, his whole mantra was to use innovation and technology to advance the nuclear family and children.

Quote: (03-01-2017 10:03 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

It comes after years of pressure from some fans, who have petitioned for more represention of the LGBTQ community on screen.

Modern Disney caters to the miniscule number of fags who want this but ignores the legions of fans who don't. Profit is thrown away to push the agenda in (((Hollywood))).

So courageous, Disney corp!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNUDM5XMtaTL8lLNv0Uk1..._112ZRwF0P]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

And they made sure to make this Belle more a feminist cunt who is .....tadaaaa ... an INVENTOR:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/...le-a-care/

“I was like, ‘Well, there was never very much information or detail at the beginning of the story as to why Belle didn’t fit in, other than she liked books.

“Also what is she doing with her time?’

“So, we created a backstory for her, which was that she had invented a kind of washing machine, so that, instead of doing laundry, she could sit and use that time to read instead.

“So, yeah, we made Belle an inventor.”

“But obviously a lot has happened in 25 years. We wanted to make sure that she remained a feminist figure and someone who looks to the future.”

tHE FUTure VERSIONS of Belle will be genderfluid SJW aggrocunts.

Well... at least her invention is a washing machine [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-01-2017 12:09 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Well... at least her invention is a washing machine [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

My number one issue besides the SJW stuff is Belle.

The Beast has been sitting in his castle for decades talking to furniture. Give the man a dime piece. Not a feminist 6 (Emma Watson.) Once she hits the wall he'll miss the furniture.

Jesus, how am I suppose to raise kids with this type of shit going on? The bubble will burst one day. People can only tolerate this shit so much.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Simple - no movies past 1998 for children - show them entertainment from the 1920s to 1998. After the age of 10-12 then they can watch some stuff on their own. And no TV either at home - at least to them.

Quote: (03-01-2017 01:05 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

Jesus, how am I suppose to raise kids with this type of shit going on?

The more I live & experience things, the more I become convinced that the Amish have the right idea.

No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's dick's as incredibly thick as Gaston's!

Basic bitches and tumblrinas actually love Gaston. A cocky jacked jerk who wants to grab Belle by the pussy.

One of the most popular male Disney characters among young adult women.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Of course you are right - Gaston would be jackhammering Belle in reality.

The reclusive sensitive Beast would only score points for being a beast and for being rich. In reality even if Belle married the Beast-prince, then she may be having an affair with the far more exciting Gaston.

And now Disney will pair off Gaston with his sidekick. Fucking A.

Other female reviews:

Yes, Gaston is a total corn-cob but does anyone else think he's pretty freaking hot in this IRL depiction? It might just be because we're partial to aggressive chest hair but come on, he is Hulking out in that shirt, and you know it.

Is this Beauty and the Beast villain still trying to get with Belle? If not, we're free after work.

[Image: rs_634x845-151028155947-634-gaston-reali...llains.jpg]

[Image: Gaston-and-Belle-disney-princess-17171321-500-460.jpg]

That tells it all - likely female fan-art:

[Image: gaston_the_champion_by_gabfury.jpg]

The brutality of female nature.

Hard to hate on her for looks.

My issue with Emma Watson is entirely her "feminism", which appears to be more the result of naivete and having a privileged upbringing. She SEEMS like she's a nice person but as we all know naive good intentions can be very dangerous.

Point is, she's being used by these people with an axe to grind and doesn't have enough experience outside the bubble to ever have a chance of figuring that out.

Too bad this dude died in a fireworks accident.

The words you're looking for are "Wow!" followed by "Thank you!".

I haven't seen anything from Disney since going to see The Little Mermaid with a date, but this Gaston character looks like they're turning the prince charming TDH archetype into a "toxic masculinity" character.

Disney material has been getting worse, and the older material looks wholesome, but he wasn't an angel. Disney was a freemason, and even his older films have a lot of nefarious subliminal messages. I don't have time to dig up some of the more blatant stuff, but it's out there.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

There is something about Beauty and the Beast that gays really like. That's why they are doing it.

Gays have Beauty and the Beast themed weddings and parties.

I tried googling hat it is, but every way I try " gays beauty beast" or things like that, it just comes up as this story.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-01-2017 04:26 PM)Kona Wrote:  

There is something about Beauty and the Beast that gays really like. That's why they are doing it.

Gays have Beauty and the Beast themed weddings and parties.

I tried googling hat it is, but every way I try " gays beauty beast" or things like that, it just comes up as this story.

Aloha!

You are not the first to notice this. The Atlantic did a story on the trend in Disney features turning pro-gay, and Beauty and the Beast is definitely a favorite, kind of like Sponge Bob is said to be.

Queer kids can uniquely identify with Disney protagonists, who are usually outcasts set apart from society by some innate desire.

Maybe queer kids wouldn't be queer kids without being introduced to the fetish in the first place? Just a thought.

More subtly, Disney protagonists often mature in ways that evoke the queer experience....
...Similarly, the enchanted objects in Beauty and the Beast cannot grow until the spell is broken and they become human again.

...Thus, Disney films have been both traditional and subversive, serving wholesome princess stories to a largely hetero-normative (EDIT: i.e., normal) global audience while also subtly appealing to queer children. You don't need to be up on your queer theory or buy into the “It Gets Better” campaign to understand why any of this matters. Through conventional happy endings for outcasts and oddballs, Disney films let every child know that it’s ok to be different.

Meh. More stupidity to mock remorselessly. These big name studios are only giving the hard right a perpetual list of grievances to air.

https://vimeo.com/200293678

Take their content and twist it. I'm bracing for a barrage of photoshop images of this character in question dying of aids in a hospital bed or hitting on some young boy in the film.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Walt would be turning in his grave if he knew what his company had become.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (03-01-2017 01:09 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Simple - no movies past 1998 for children - show them entertainment from the 1920s to 1998. After the age of 10-12 then they can watch some stuff on their own. And no TV either at home - at least to them.

Yeah but when they get to school kids are going to be gossiping about the new Disney movie and sharing bathrooms with trans kids and shit.

We're fucked as far as I can tell.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Quote: (03-01-2017 09:36 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2017 01:09 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Yeah but when they get to school kids are going to be gossiping about the new Disney movie and sharing bathrooms with trans kids and shit.

We're fucked as far as I can tell.

It is easier said than done, but I have vowed to have my future kids be homeschooled or put into a truly excellent school (in some countries those can be even good public schools while in most others those are old-style private schools who don't teach current-year bullshit). And even if other kid had seen a movie - there are ways to tell kids why those movies are not good. Disney movies not only push gay propaganda, they usually kill off their parents, siblings, they push diversity crap, they are feminist etc.

I remember I had classmates in school who did not have a TV and they were not left out. One even made fun of the others who watched so much TV while they read books and played games with the whole family.

Issues like this are a perfect example of why the internet movie database banned all message boards.

Even if you are a parent who wants to be informed to raise your kids correctly, you cannot find the information you are looking for when deciding if something is suitable to watch or not.

Homeschool your kids if you want to avoid them being corrupted.

Quote: (03-01-2017 01:32 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's dick's as incredibly thick as Gaston's!

Basic bitches and tumblrinas actually love Gaston. A cocky jacked jerk who wants to grab Belle by the pussy.

One of the most popular male Disney characters among young adult women.

Same thing with Johnny Bravo, many of these types of characters are portrayed as losers who can't never get women, but in real life they are the exact types of men women like to go after.