rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a girl get pregnant on her period?

I was with a girl on her period the other day and afterwards I wondered why I even bothered with a condom, it seemed obvious that she wouldn't get pregnant if she's bleeding out her egg.

Then I googled it just to be sure and found this:

Quote:Quote:

Since sperm live for three to five days, she could definitely get pregnant. In addition, some women experience breakthrough spotting or bleeding between periods. This can occur during ovulation and be mistaken for a period, making it difficult to establish the exact place in the menstrual cycle.

Is there any truth to this? Can sperm really live that long inside a woman?

The paranoid part of me wonders if this might be purely disinformation to give women plausible deniability in the event of getting pregnant from another man if they fucked their partner on their period. But maybe that's just the weed talking.

My blog: https://fireandforget.co

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."

From an anecdotal perspective, the answer is no.
From my experience, regular period sex with a particular chick just so happened to change her cycle, shortening it. She ended up miscalculating her post-menstruation "safe" days (so she claims). I'm sure it's obvious what happened next lol. Gladly, I'm not a father though.

I see you did the Google search, here's the quora search https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://w...0&hl=en-IN for expert opinion

Yes, millions of swimmers, they can live for days and crawl through air-ducts.

Can't afford to let one of those bastards in here

So the answer on this one seems to be an unqualified YES, a woman can get pregnant while she is on her period.

Which leads me to another question...

How are all you rawdoggers out there avoiding getting girls preggers left right and center? Do you ask her if she's on the pill before you stick it in, or you just go balls deep and hope for the best?

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."

Yes, you can get a girl pregnant while she's on her period.

Nobody wants to have a bloody dick anyways.

And you have 100x more chances of transferring STDs.

Yes, it is possible. The possibility might be low, but yes, it is possible.

And as sch just mentioned STDs would have a higher risk of being transmitted. If you know the lady well and know she is clean, if it were me, I'd probably risk it, as I have done so before. Knew her well, she was on period, I was horny and well... Did not really worry about pregnancy, although their is some risk...

My username stands for, I Love Pussy. Unfortunately when abbreviated it sounds like S***. Admin, if you have any heart, allow me to change it? LOL

With my LTR, she actually gets savagely hornier during her period , so condoms arent that important [Image: tongue.gif]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (02-26-2017 06:57 AM)rafaeld Wrote:  

How are all you rawdoggers out there avoiding getting girls preggers left right and center? Do you ask her if she's on the pill before you stick it in, or you just go balls deep and hope for the best?

Vasectomy. Life changing....

There is only a 4-6 day window out of the 28 day cycle a chick can get pregnant . They most certainly do not get pregnant when on their period. Common sense would tell you this is true, otherwise there would be 100x more unwanted pregnancies.

Lots of "player science" in this thread.

If she's actually having her period, and her egg is being flushed, it's just about impossible for her to get pregnant. You're having a panic attack. Stop googling and seeking assurances.

Quote: (02-26-2017 08:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Lots of "player science" in this thread.

If she's actually having her period, and her egg is being flushed, it's just about impossible for her to get pregnant. You're having a panic attack. Stop googling and seeking assurances.

If you read my thread you'll see I wore a condom anyway, so I'm not worried.

Just wondering if in future it's even necessary. Agree that vasectomy would make it a whole lot easier but I still might want kids one day so not gonna take that step just yet.

In my experience, a girl can "get preg" almost any damn time she thinks its advantageous. Plan accordingly.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

On her actual period - slim chance. It is almost safe to bet against it.
If her cycle is messed up - then it is a different story.

I usually take the time to understand my situation:
With girl #1 - her tubes are tied.
With girl #2 - ejaculation inside only on "Safe Days"
With former girls - They had birth control

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

If you have control of your nut and pull out appropriately then you have next to nothing to worry about. It's not rocket surgery.

It's only when you go for round two and haven't had a piss in between that the potential for insemination is increased.

Very unlikely, but possible. Realistically, you've nothing to worry about but there will be that one-in-a-million case where it happens.

Have a strong pull out game.

Raw doggers are thrill seekers in a sense. You're taking so many chances and it's kind of a rush. Or a sickness maybe, heh.

But seriously, I would recommend wrapping it up 100% of the time. Even IF the chick tells you she is on birth control, don't be a fool and take her word for it. She may be outright lying, she may be telling you her version of the truth (i.e. she was on the pill 6 months ago but stopped taking it but she still can't get preggo because the Hamster told her so), or the dreaded she is tricking you because she wants your Alpha seed in her belly.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I never bust inside a girl that isn't on sometime type of birthcontrol. I don't usually fuck a girl on her period to begin with, but if I did and she wasn't on any birthcontrol I would still pull out.

To answer your questions shorthand: when in doubt; pullout.

Option two. If its too good to pull out in time and come somewhere else, then I have two kind of procedures in my manual:

- Pray to the Lord Almighty.
or
- Buy and flush down her throat the morning after pill.

If its a one bang slut ONS I usually follow first procedure. If the girl is somehow attached, then is procedure number two.

Technically yes, but extremely unlikely. I went raw and shooted inside girls on their period so many times and never had any issue. You have to be very unlocky, or have super-sperm.

Quote: (03-03-2017 06:58 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Option two. If its too good to pull out in time and come somewhere else, then I have two kind of procedures in my manual:

- Pray to the Lord Almighty.
or
- Buy and flush down her throat the morning after pill.

If its a one bang slut ONS I usually follow first procedure. If the girl is somehow attached, then is procedure number two.

You haven't lived if you haven't bought a few morning after pills.

I keep a few of those pills in stock in my drawer. Always comes in handy.

A girl can get pregnant from her butthole.

That's how lawyers are born.

girl can fuck someone else 27 days of the month and you without a condom on day 28. she gets pregnant and tells you its yours. at a minimum, she'll extort several hundred dollars from you for an abortion. sure the dna won't match but you can't test it until later and only with her permission.

almost certainly not unless she has stupidly irregular periods