rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bohemian Chicks

Bohemian Chicks

(This is my first topic starter so please try to go easy on me.)

Background:

I know the separation between the men and the boys is doing real life approaches but right now I'm limiting myself to the kiddie pool of online dating. I'm about a month post breakup with the stage 5 clinger where I had to threaten her with the restraining order to leave me alone. I now see her popping up on POF so I think I'm free and clear.

Where I left off with her is, well, my physical frame is weak and I know it. I'm out of shape. So I resolved to lose weight between now and the summer and not date.

What happened, though is I got a message from someone on POF, someone who I thought was a really good prospect but I had never messaged. So I responded back and the conversation dead-ended when I tried to push for a face-to-face icebreaker. That combination of feeling miffed over the ghosting and knowing there are nibbles out there made me start looking around again.

I am being kind of systematic in testing out different "types" of women to figure out compatibility. It's kind of a process of elimination thing I'm doing.

I had a really bad experience with what I've later realized was a quasi-bisexual militant SJW. I'm not going near that kind of thing again, but the fact is that I'm a creative dreamer type and I have yet to date what I'd call a bohemian. I know most here are alt-righters but other than being jaded about female nature I skew left, not right. So I don't have an aversion to granola crunchers that some do. Another advantage of this type (based on my own prejudice) is that they are not as hooked into consumer culture or keeping up with the Joneses. You'd think that would make them less hypergamous and give their relationships more of a chance to last.

I've got a prospect who is into yoga/buddhism.

[Image: 9a7936bcc3e6ce088d30dc24a93543c5.jpg]
(Not my prospect, but the thread could use a visual.)

I don't know a ton about her other than that I think she's a 1st or 2nd generation immigrant from the Baltics and I think she's an art teacher. The discussion I'm having with her might just trail off like the others, but I'd like to hear from others what it's like to date a woman who is big into woo woo eastern mysticism and philosophising.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

I think it would work for me because I over-think everything (hence this thread), but I'm sure people here have some anecdotes. If I hear enough cautionary tales I'll think twice about targeting this type, although I'm at a point where I'm not quite sure anymore what my type is and I'd have to double-back and try looking for middle-aged girl next door types again.

Bohemian Chicks

I thought this thread was to be about some hot girls from Czech Republic.

[Image: attachment.jpg35842]   

Bohemian Chicks

I wish. After I'm empty-nest if I ever get to the courage to take a sex tour I'm going there, hopefully with a wing-man.

Just coining a phrase to encompass: artsy, new-agey, hippie-dippie, eastern-mysticism, free-thinker types.

Bohemian Chicks

A funny-cocky non-needy attitude will work on a cruncy-hippy-leftist girl just as well as it works on a girl from any other point on the political spectrum, no difference whatsoever that I've noted. I prefer sort of the same type of college-educated white girl (not a lot of choice sometimes really around ultra-left New England) and just about everything you'll read in "Bang" or on the forum is precisely applicable, no changes.

When it comes to online game it's sort of like shooting fish in a barrel, as a matter of fact, if you get yourself in good physical shape, too. You might not always get the bang but you won't lack for a date.

It won't work on a narcissistic high-conflict SJW, but they're lost anyway. I recommend sticking to only hair colors that exist in nature, and a strict no-more-than-one-tattoo-and-one-cat policy.

I think I nearly married the main girl I'm with now when she sad "What would I want a cat for? They're pains in the ass"

Bohemian Chicks

There's a limit to how much alpha posturing I can do as a geeky middle-aged single parent with poor logistics. My appeal on a profile is purely in the beta-bux category as I make sure to list that I have a six figure salary. So I have that plus whatever social proof I can glean from having raised my daughter so far on my own.

So the problem is I get likes and winks and things from really low SMV haus-fraus. The elite spa-owners and real-estate agents who are carefully pickled and preserved are going for more elite males than I can ever be.

There are a few women, though, who kind of fell through the cracks. What I didn't mention is that this bohemian type is almost universally childless. That solves the logistics problem right there as the action would be at their place.

It's just that I've come to treat a childless middle-aged woman as somewhat of a red-flag. It's like, if her genes were so good, nature would have found a way over time. And if there's something off about her genes, it's probably impacting her personality too. I think that was the case with the SJW, at least.

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-25-2017 05:36 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

It's just that I've come to treat a childless middle-aged woman as somewhat of a red-flag. It's like, if her genes were so good, nature would have found a way over time. And if there's something off about her genes, it's probably impacting her personality too. I think that was the case with the SJW, at least.

You're "bikeshedding" here, that is to say putting the cart before the horse. IMO at this point you really need to only worry about the basics: getting yourself into better physical shape and otherwise improving yourself, and having more interactions with women. Forget about worrying about whether this online chick or that doesn't have great genes or a great personality or why is she 35 and childless? and all this academic red pill internet stuff.

If you're going to go the online dating route, just get some good photos taken, write a decent profile (get some guys here to look it over if you're not sure.) Sure, leave your income as it is if you like. Then start sending out messages, having conversations, and hopefully making a few dates. Girls will ghost on you all the time, it happens to everyone constantly, don't make a big deal out of it.

Goal right now coming out of where you are is getting yourself in a position where you can interact with more women in whatever way it is, get better at game, and ideally start having regular sex again. I think currently all the other thought processes are intellectual fuckery and unhelpful.

Break it down to brass tacks: Right now your goal. is. to. get. laid. not. think. Once you've had sex with a girl or two it makes all the difference, and these thought processes will probably seem silly to you.

Bohemian Chicks

What about Moravian chicks?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-25-2017 05:52 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Slightly more conservative.

[Image: attachment.jpg35844]   

Bohemian Chicks

^^^ WB, WB+, WNB LOL [Image: lol.gif]

One of these is not like the other

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-25-2017 07:44 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

WNB ????

I want to see what you are banging now Rex)))) [Image: tard.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Bohemian Chicks

Meh, even so I'd still prefer my hand to a girl with Lech Walesa's face on her... definition of a butterface! That would require many liters of Pilsner.

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-25-2017 08:00 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Meh, even so I'd still prefer my hand to a girl with Lech Walesa's face on her... definition of a butterface! That would require many liters of Pilsner.

I WB Lech Walesa...fuck, I would even bang the world rawdog if I could )))))))))

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-25-2017 07:44 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Yeah, the redhead look like she's got the best ass off the bunch.

As you get older as a man, you like different things.

Bohemian Chicks

OK you guys, so, if a girl is too conservative, she will want to save herself, too liberal and she is a shrieking harpy.

Maybe I am showing my age, but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for bohemian girls. They aren't bogged down by tradition, and at the same time are open spirits and souls. Open but still with a bit of the earth mother in them.

Granted I was a kid of the sixties and teen of the seventies, and my early fantasies involved hippies and Renaissance Faire boobs, and maybe these unicorns don't exist anymore.

Still.

It seems the bohemian unicorn, if you can find her, is open in her sexuality while still retaining her femininity, and is at home in the bedroom and can still raise a kid, and a garden, and bake bread.

These are the images that spring to mind:

[Image: beautiful%252Bstained%252Bglass%252Bwind...terior.jpg]

[Image: spell%2Band%2Bthe%2Bgypsy%2Blookbook%2Bb...edroom.jpg]

[Image: a.jpg]

This is the soundtrack:

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Bohemian Chicks

Am I dreaming? Is this archetype a distant memory?

Or can girls like this be found? Kind of sexual. Kind of spiritual. Kind of up for anything.

[Image: sugarhight+2012.jpg]

[Image: bohemian+camper.jpg]

Carl Jung

Bohemian Chicks

Still available, and I have one in my rotation at present. The downside is she's pushing 40, (but doesn't look it)

Complete with live in van and guitar [Image: lol.gif]

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Bohemian Chicks

This thread needs more music. I think this one is the most apt:

To find a queen without a king,
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-26-2017 01:42 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

This thread needs more music. I think this one is the most apt:

Ask and you shall receive:

Quote:Quote:

I saw a Berkeley woman sitting in a rocking chair. A dulcimer in her lap, feather in her hair.
Her breasts swayed freely with the rhythm of the rocking chair,
she was a sitting and a singing and a swaying, Her cheeks were red I declare.

'Twas hard to believe what my eyes showed me then,
the color in her cheeks was just her natural skin.
She wore no makeup to make her look that way.
She was a natural mama with the red cheeks, what more can I say?

Well, I finally realized there was hunger in my stare.
In my mind I was swaying with the woman in the rocking chair.
But the lady I was living with was standing right by my side,
she saw my stare and she saw the hunger and Lord, it made her cry.

So with anger on her face, yes and hurt in her eyes,
she scratched me and she clawed me, she screamed and she cried,
"oh, you don't give me near all the loving that you should,
yet you're ready to go and lay with her, well you're just no damn good."

Well, I guess she's probably right, oh, I guess I'm probably wrong.
I guess she's not too far away, she hasn't been gone very long.
And I guess we could get together and try it one more time,
but I know that wanderlust would come again, she'd only wind up a-crying.

Well, now you've heard my story as plain as the light of day.
It's hard to feel guilty for loving the ladies, that's all I gotta say.
Except a woman is the sweetest fruit that God ever put on the vine,
I'd no more love just one kind of woman than drink only one kind of wine.

[/quote]

Carl Jung

Bohemian Chicks

Fuck you've got me going now mate. Luckily I'm seeing her tonight, we're gonna go and jam down the local pub then back to mine for sexy time.

It's the perfect combination of femininity, sexuality and spirituality that does it for me. She looks just like the girl in your last picture.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-26-2017 01:00 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Or can girls like this be found? Kind of sexual. Kind of spiritual. Kind of up for anything.

Check out Burning Man and the EDM festivals.

[Image: Hot-Chicks-at-Burning-Man-14.jpg]

[Image: 2BDABF2500000578-3223617-image-a-17_1441485909284.jpg]

[Image: burning-man-3.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nc4iorNfVc1tdbvx0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: f43fb7656362227a8261344c478480b1.jpg]

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-25-2017 06:26 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2017 05:52 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Slightly more conservative.

Check out the 2D:4D ratio on the brunette [Image: whip.gif]

Bohemian Chicks

I had an Ivorian Buddhist come over once. Ironically she was very materialistic and refused to bang because my house was too small (she admitted this later). So much for religious understanding; most people don't even understand their own religion in my experience.

Bohemian Chicks

For more of a tomboy example...

This song could just as well be an anti-SJW anthem. Chanty Binx should listen to it.

And here's an example of the free-spirit as something you can experience but always slips through your fingers:

Quote:Quote:

we're gonna go and jam down the local pub then back to mine for sexy time.

Great. Hopefully this helps make you appreciate what you've got more. Plus, for those who are going through a dry spell, this hangout allow us a bit of living vicariously through others.

Bohemian Chicks

[Image: sugarhight+2012.jpg]

[Image: bohemian+camper.jpg]

Theyre still out there...only theyre banging this guy now

[Image: Kelly-Slater-GMOs.jpg]

EDIT: On the bright side...they likely aren't rockin a 70's bush that looks like a tribble. For those of you that dont get the reference:

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Bohemian Chicks

Quote: (02-26-2017 03:07 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Check out Burning Man and the EDM festivals.

[Image: Hot-Chicks-at-Burning-Man-14.jpg]

[Image: 2BDABF2500000578-3223617-image-a-17_1441485909284.jpg]

[Image: burning-man-3.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nc4iorNfVc1tdbvx0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: f43fb7656362227a8261344c478480b1.jpg]

I always wonder about gaming chicks at these things. Are most chicks not trying to hear it since they're enjoying the music, or is it more chill when it comes to guys hitting on them?