rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Public Transport Game (at home and abroad)

Do many of you try to game girls on buses, subways etc?

I think the emergence of the smartphone pandemic, coupled with newspapers and books, results in most people's eyes being aimed firmly towards their hands, thus making it that it's hard to build any eye contact.

I've always found it easier to open a girl on a bus abroad as I've had something of an angle being a visitor to the city, but I've never really tried it in my home town.

Have any of you had much joy doing this?

Thoughts?

Anecdotes?

Yes. iPods, phones and books are more of a mental barrier, they only take a couple of seconds to get through. Plus, you can use them in your favor. If she's pecking at her phone, say "Are you actually texting someone, or just playing video games?" or "Text your mother "hi" for me." These sound dumb, but they work. You do have to be able to follow up with banter though.

You don't need eye contact, and it is nearly impossible to get it if you're sitting next to your target anyway. In this instance, the best thing to do is open immediately as you or she sits down. Otherwise, you're going to get in the "gotta think of the perfect line and delivery time" mindset that is counter-productive to everything. If she sits down next to me, I go with "Aren't you glad I saved a seat for you?". If I sit down next to her, it's an over-the-top "You saved this seat for me? That was sooooooo nice of you!" If she's iPod-ed up in either instance, just gently nudge her with your elbow and make eye contact, she'll take an earbud out and you can then deliver.

Again, these are just icebreakers, you gotta continue bullshitting after you open.

You can actually see it as a good thing too that there's this whole media consumption going on because you have less of an audience... not only can you use it to open my asking or commenting about it but you also have less people around listening to your pickup if that makes you uncomfortable.

At night my favorite opener is "going out to party huh?" and sometimes they'll be coming home form work or whatever but you can still start the conversation.

If they look even a little exotic you can use "Are you a tourist?" Or variation of that. They don't even have to be exotic, you can just say you met someone that looks similar to them that was from X place.

You can make random comments about advertisements on the walls, people playing music, a couple fighting near you, or any situational thing that occurs to you.

I really want to pull off a kiss close after only talking to a girl for a few minutes hehe

Get the number and couple days later text your way to a date.

Quote: (08-23-2011 12:30 PM)Riker Wrote:  

You can actually see it as a good thing too that there's this whole media consumption going on because you have less of an audience... not only can you use it to open my asking or commenting about it but you also have less people around listening to your pickup if that makes you uncomfortable.

At night my favorite opener is "going out to party huh?" and sometimes they'll be coming home form work or whatever but you can still start the conversation.

If they look even a little exotic you can use "Are you a tourist?" Or variation of that. They don't even have to be exotic, you can just say you met someone that looks similar to them that was from X place.

You can make random comments about advertisements on the walls, people playing music, a couple fighting near you, or any situational thing that occurs to you.

I really want to pull off a kiss close after only talking to a girl for a few minutes hehe

Get the number and couple days later text your way to a date.

This is my favorite one. This has worked wonders for me in so many instances.

When I was younger and on public transportation a lot (pre cell phone), I would always try to game. Met two women at one point in the space of 3 months, both of whom I banged on and off for quite some time -- one for over 10 years, even after I was married. She was an actress, and we would 69 for hours. The other one was dental assistant with nor the greatest face but the most amazing body and just an absolute demoness in the sack.

Women are bored on trains. Go for it.

Yesterday, I happened to be taking the CTA (Chicago) from downtown to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field -- relatives are staying with me. Train packed, and I was standing next to this statuesque blonde. I told her she looked like Maria Sharipova, but you're not as good a tennis player. The blush she had was tremendous.

With my new work/living situation involving daily subway commuting, I've been working on this a lot lately. In the past few months since my heavy train usage began, I'd say about 75% of the numbers I've collected have been from the train (the others from bars/clubs). It's such a great, natural way to talk to people, and most of the time there's at least one cute girl in each car. However, the tricky thing about getting into train game is the audience factor. You have to get over the fact that people all around are going to be able to hear your pick-up, which is tough at first. But after a dozen or so times the concern disappears and you forget they're even there. The key is to keep things as natural as possible. Here are a few tips that have helped me so far:

1) Stick to the middle. This applies for trains only, but the middle cars typically have more people and greater opportunity than the front and end cars. Particularly during off-peak periods. If it's rush hour then it really doesn't matter where you go.

2) Approach immediately (as PDX mentioned). The longer you sit/stand there thinking of what to say, the weirder it gets and the more forced and awkward your approach will seem. The minute you step on the train/bus and see a cute girl, open your mouth immediately.

3) Keep the approach simple. I usually go with a "Hey how are you?", or "So has it been a good day or bad day so far?" (if later in the day) which can be followed up with "Oh what happened?". I also like Riker's "Are you a tourist?".

4) Find out early where she's going. Not her address obviously, but it's very helpful to know what stop she's getting off at so you know how much time you have. You don't want to pull up to her stop unexpectedly and be scrambling for your phone like an idiot. Pace the conversation and make sure you get the number right before she gets off (or you if your stop's up first). An easy way to find out her stop is to throw in "So you headin' home or to work?" right after the initial greeting. Based on her answer you can say something like "Oh do you get off at Stop X? I know some people who live/work around there."

5) Be entertaining. Commuting is wasteful down time that everyone wishes they could avoid. That's why people bury themselves into their phone or book on the bus/train - to make the time go by faster. If you're going to pull her away from her story or favorite new album on the iPod, make it worth her while. Crack a few jokes and experiment. For example, I like to comment about the crazy characters one meets on the train. She almost always agrees, then I'll ask her to tell me a funny train story. Also, since you likely don't have very much time, being entertaining/funny is more likely to make you stick out in her memory than asking her questions about where she's from and what she does for a living, etc.

6) Don't be scared, rejection is rare. Because of the audience factor and because she can't easily get up and move away from you, I've found the girl will almost always engage in conversation with you. This gives you some prime time to win her over, kinda like a hired gun working in a retail store. Now that doesn't mean you'll get the number or eventually get her into bed, but she'll at least acknowledge and entertain your attempt the majority of the time. Keep this in mind if you're nervous about chatting up hunnies on public transit.

That's about it. I'm still perfecting this craft myself, and look forward to hearing about other people's experiences.

-LS

Hey thats true about the rejection is rare because of the audience factor. The worst rejection I got with an audience is a "thanks" as she took of her earbuds and put them back on. I told her I thought she was cute.

Now one time I approached while waiting for a train and it was at night and there was no one else around in a non touristy part of buenos aires and the girl walked away like I was a weirdo for trying to talk to her. Anti social argies hehe, maybe she thought I wanted to rob her or something.... wish I had a foreign accent.

Warning.
I would be careful about running this kind of game because if you catch the wrong chick, and she feels like she can't get away, then she might overreact.

I don't want to blanket ban anything, I would just advise you to be a little cautious and use some common sense when doing this.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:01 AM)Wizard Wrote:  

Warning.
I would be careful about running this kind of game because if you catch the wrong chick, and she feels like she can't get away, then she might overreact.

I don't want to blanket ban anything, I would just advise you to be a little cautious and use some common sense when doing this.

As long as your chill and not weird you should be fine. Bitch won't pepper spray you if you don't grab/scream at her.

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:05 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Warning.

As long as your chill and not weird you should be fine. Bitch won't pepper spray you if you don't grab/scream at her.

It only takes one crazy bitch once to scream for the police to grab your ass, and you end up with a record. I guess it's just a matter of taste, but it just seems to me there are much better places for day game.

To each their own.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:10 AM)Wizard Wrote:  

Warning.

It only takes one crazy bitch once to scream for the police to grab your ass, and you end up with a record. I guess it's just a matter of taste, but it just seems to me there are much better places for day game.

To each their own.

Thats pretty paranoid man. This doesn't count cause its in Buenos Aires but this dude told this girl "damn your ass is so fine, I want to fuck the hell out of you" and she told the cop nearby and all the cop did was tell him thats not the way you hit on a lady.

I think a weird place to day game would be like waiting outside the women's bathroom or some shit like that, but public transport is super standard and a great place to practice your day game skills.

Oh and, fuck the po'lice. No just kidding, just felt like saying that.

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:45 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Warning.

To each their own.

Thats pretty paranoid man. This doesn't count cause its in Buenos Aires but this dude told this girl "damn your ass is so fine, I want to fuck the hell out of you" and she told the cop nearby and all the cop did was tell him thats not the way you hit on a lady.

I think a weird place to day game would be like waiting outside the women's bathroom or some shit like that, but public transport is super standard and a great place to practice your day game skills.

I suppose it's my own fault for being so broad, I think this kind of game might be dangerous in an AMERICAN public transport system. In countries where chicks haven't lost all sense of femininity then it might not be such a big deal.

Maybe when I start visiting other countries, I will feel differently. Right now my game is designed to deal with American women.

Subway game is actually pretty awesome if you can get the balls to approach.
You're stuck in the subway and its a great way to spend the time not to mention you are far more likely to get the number since you have more time because she's seated.
It takes balls though.

My buddy, who gets more notches than I do, has subway game as a staple of his lays.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:50 AM)Wizard Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:45 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Warning.

To each their own.

I suppose it's my own fault for being so broad, I think this kind of game might be dangerous in an AMERICAN public transport system. In countries where chicks haven't lost all sense of femininity then it might not be such a big deal.

Maybe when I start visiting other countries, I will feel differently. Right now my game is designed to deal with American women.

This (il)logic can be applied to approaching girls anytime and anywhere. There's no more danger to approaching a broad on a bus or train than there is in a park or café.

Besides, you think a a cop is going to be sweating a clean-cut, well-dressed dude trying to chat up a chica while there's weirdos, creeps, junkies, bums, and homeless dudes he's gotta keep tabs on?

Quote: (08-24-2011 10:38 AM)PDX Wrote:  

This (il)logic can be applied to approaching girls anytime and anywhere. There's no more danger to approaching a broad on a bus or train than there is in a park or café.

Besides, you think a a cop is going to be sweating a clean-cut, well-dressed dude trying to chat up a chica while there's weirdos, creeps, junkies, bums, and homeless dudes he's gotta keep tabs on?

I hear that. This type of warning doesn't even make sense. Any public venue is the same. Bus, train, post office..same thing [Image: confused.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Warning.

To each their own.

This is completely unneeded paranoia. Someone else said it best: There are wackos, nutjobs, and bums on public transport that take up most of the police's attention on there. Relax and holler at girls on the train.

Anyways back to the topic, great post lilseezie.

By the way do you guys play up the destiny angle? Like the couple girls I've gone on dates with I usually say sometime "its crazy that we met, just 5 minutes earlier or later by either one of us or if we had gone in another car and we wouldn't have met." I think this might make it seem like I don't go out with many girls I meet in the public transport which could be seen as both good or bad.

I have been Gaming on public transportation for years. I like it because girls are bored and its a good time to chat with them.

I like this breakdown:

Quote: (08-23-2011 10:24 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

With my new work/living situation involving daily subway commuting, I've been working on this a lot lately. In the past few months since my heavy train usage began, I'd say about 75% of the numbers I've collected have been from the train (the others from bars/clubs). It's such a great, natural way to talk to people, and most of the time there's at least one cute girl in each car. However, the tricky thing about getting into train game is the audience factor. You have to get over the fact that people all around are going to be able to hear your pick-up, which is tough at first. But after a dozen or so times the concern disappears and you forget they're even there. The key is to keep things as natural as possible. Here are a few tips that have helped me so far:

1) Stick to the middle. This applies for trains only, but the middle cars typically have more people and greater opportunity than the front and end cars. Particularly during off-peak periods. If it's rush hour then it really doesn't matter where you go.

2) Approach immediately (as PDX mentioned). The longer you sit/stand there thinking of what to say, the weirder it gets and the more forced and awkward your approach will seem. The minute you step on the train/bus and see a cute girl, open your mouth immediately.

3) Keep the approach simple. I usually go with a "Hey how are you?", or "So has it been a good day or bad day so far?" (if later in the day) which can be followed up with "Oh what happened?". I also like Riker's "Are you a tourist?".

4) Find out early where she's going. Not her address obviously, but it's very helpful to know what stop she's getting off at so you know how much time you have. You don't want to pull up to her stop unexpectedly and be scrambling for your phone like an idiot. Pace the conversation and make sure you get the number right before she gets off (or you if your stop's up first). An easy way to find out her stop is to throw in "So you headin' home or to work?" right after the initial greeting. Based on her answer you can say something like "Oh do you get off at Stop X? I know some people who live/work around there."

5) Be entertaining. Commuting is wasteful down time that everyone wishes they could avoid. That's why people bury themselves into their phone or book on the bus/train - to make the time go by faster. If you're going to pull her away from her story or favorite new album on the iPod, make it worth her while. Crack a few jokes and experiment. For example, I like to comment about the crazy characters one meets on the train. She almost always agrees, then I'll ask her to tell me a funny train story. Also, since you likely don't have very much time, being entertaining/funny is more likely to make you stick out in her memory than asking her questions about where she's from and what she does for a living, etc.

6) Don't be scared, rejection is rare. Because of the audience factor and because she can't easily get up and move away from you, I've found the girl will almost always engage in conversation with you. This gives you some prime time to win her over, kinda like a hired gun working in a retail store. Now that doesn't mean you'll get the number or eventually get her into bed, but she'll at least acknowledge and entertain your attempt the majority of the time. Keep this in mind if you're nervous about chatting up hunnies on public transit.

That's about it. I'm still perfecting this craft myself, and look forward to hearing about other people's experiences.

-LS

"Hey how are you?".....This line has gotten me more pussy then any other line ever. It can be used anywhere and anytime. Simple, open ended ?. Say it with a relaxed smile and confident body language and the conversation should be on. If she is reading a book or texting I often interrupt her. "Is that book good?" or "I heard that phone sucks"

I like Kid Strangelove's subway opener: "you know what, this is funny, this is usually how Craigslist Missed Connections start, except I'm not a gigantic pussy and you're not way too full of yourself"

Subway game is akin to elevator game in that the girl can't get away easily. You have a captive audience. This may cause some discomfort but you just have to be extra relaxed and non threatening to offset it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

This wasn't game..it just happened,blame it on alcohol,luck,Frida night fever etc

About 12-13 years ago ,I was 25....on the tube home (alone!) from a night out drinking in Covent Garden, London.
It was around 11:30pm ,train's packed with people ..I'm a little tipsy and I'm guessing quite a few others too,plenty of noise ,laughing,conversation.
A few stops down more people get on .I'm sitting ,a girl stands in front facing me.She was quite attractive,petite,blonde,maybe 5ft5 ,wearing light summer clothes.
Now you know how a lot of us guys sit..more a slouch really..with legs akimbo..well that was me..and with the train being packed she was basically standing between my legs.
The trains takes off...I look up..eyes meet with the girl...she's tipsy too,can't mistake those glassy eyes.We both smile,"I say how you doing,how was your night?"
Now,the train was noisy so I'm guessing she misheard but....she smiles, turns and sits herself right in my lap!

I'm a little taken back..but a little drunk too,so just start talking a little,then kissing...yes,I was surprised.

At this point I notice the people opposite smiling ,a few nudges etc..I would have been too .

Anyways,comes to her stop..and I follow her out...more talking ,more necking,..make it to her apartment block front door..sit on the steps for more of the same...her top comes down...titty play on her doorstep on a summers evening..all going well.

She takes me by the hand,opens her block door...really a tall terrace house,the only light is that shining through the glass in the door.
I pull the drawstring on her pants and start loosening them..and let them drop to the floor,then the panties.
At this point she turns and kneels...I distinctly remember this ... looks over her shoulder at me and says ,"I like it this way".

Played with her ,sopping wet....

Now here's the kicker..I couldn't get it up!!
It's there handed to me on a plate and it's not happening down below.

Finished her off with the fingermouse..I am a Gentleman after all!

Then it gets a little scary. She bursts into tears.
I'm in a strange house in dark hallway with a girl whose name I can't remember,that's crying and our pants are round our ankles.Not a good look .

I tidy her up,give her a kiss and take my leave.

She ended up calling a couple of times,but I never met her...she couldn't have topped that night [Image: smile.gif]

That's my one public transport highlight...at least here in London it's basically avoid eye contact and distract yourself with a book,phone etc!1

I

Quote: (08-24-2011 06:49 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

This wasn't game..it just happened,blame it on alcohol,luck,Frida night fever etc

About 12-13 years ago ,I was 25....on the tube home (alone!) from a night out drinking in Covent Garden, London.
It was around 11:30pm ,train's packed with people ..I'm a little tipsy and I'm guessing quite a few others too,plenty of noise ,laughing,conversation.
A few stops down more people get on .I'm sitting ,a girl stands in front facing me.She was quite attractive,petite,blonde,maybe 5ft5 ,wearing light summer clothes.
Now you know how a lot of us guys sit..more a slouch really..with legs akimbo..well that was me..and with the train being packed she was basically standing between my legs.
The trains takes off...I look up..eyes meet with the girl...she's tipsy too,can't mistake those glassy eyes.We both smile,"I say how you doing,how was your night?"
Now,the train was noisy so I'm guessing she misheard but....she smiles, turns and sits herself right in my lap!

I'm a little taken back..but a little drunk too,so just start talking a little,then kissing...yes,I was surprised.

At this point I notice the people opposite smiling ,a few nudges etc..I would have been too .

Anyways,comes to her stop..and I follow her out...more talking ,more necking,..make it to her apartment block front door..sit on the steps for more of the same...her top comes down...titty play on her doorstep on a summers evening..all going well.

She takes me by the hand,opens her block door...really a tall terrace house,the only light is that shining through the glass in the door.
I pull the drawstring on her pants and start loosening them..and let them drop to the floor,then the panties.
At this point she turns and kneels...I distinctly remember this ... looks over her shoulder at me and says ,"I like it this way".

I'm in a strange house in dark hallway with a girl whose name I can't remember,that's crying and our pants are round our ankles.Not a good look .

She ended up calling a couple of times,but I never met her...she couldn't have topped that night [Image: smile.gif]

That's my one public transport highlight...at least here in London it's basically avoid eye contact and distract yourself with a book,phone etc!1

I

Why did she cry?

Quote: (08-24-2011 06:57 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I

Why did she cry?

Hell,who knows..she's a girl!
I'd like to think it was because I made her cum like never before [Image: smile.gif]
But I suspect it was cause of the booze!

Quote: (08-24-2011 01:52 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Anyways back to the topic, great post lilseezie.

By the way do you guys play up the destiny angle? Like the couple girls I've gone on dates with I usually say sometime "its crazy that we met, just 5 minutes earlier or later by either one of us or if we had gone in another car and we wouldn't have met." I think this might make it seem like I don't go out with many girls I meet in the public transport which could be seen as both good or bad.

Thanks for the props. I wouldn't use your destiny line - it sounds like you're getting too into her too quickly. Plus I think it's good for her to think you meet girls this way all the time, as that will make her want to impress you more (if she likes you) and keep you to yourself.

I've only had one girl so far ask me if I meet a lot of girls on the train. I answered "No, I'm actually really shy and have trouble talking to girls", of course with a cheeky grin on my face. This is pretty much my standard answer whenever a woman asks about my pick-up habits, and they almost always say "Oh yea, right!" and don't bring it up again. They knew when they met you that you were experienced, and this only reinforces that belief...but they love it.

-LS

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:05 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I like Kid Strangelove's subway opener: "you know what, this is funny, this is usually how Craigslist Missed Connections start, except I'm not a gigantic pussy and you're not way too full of yourself"

This is really funny, but not very practical I don't think. It's too long and a girl could be easily confused if she doesn't know what Missed Connections is (a lot of people don't). Which would then require more explanation, and the whole thing would turn into a pretty fumbled approach.

...at least here in London it's basically avoid eye contact and distract yourself with a book,phone etc!1

It's like this everywhere. Which sucks, but it's also a great way for us to differentiate ourselves. Even if there isn't a cute girl around you to game, strike up a conversation with whoever's sitting by you. It'll be great practice for when there IS a cutie nearby, will help dissolve that fear of holding a conversation with an audience, and will keep you in a social mood.

-LS[/quote]