rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

I just hopped on a bus from Medellin to Bogota and am catching flights from bogota-lima, lima-sao paulo tonight. i was considering staying in sao paulo a few nights, but between the 80 reai taxi from the intl airport to the city center and the fact that the city seems like a congested, polluted hell, i think im gonna catch a 50 dollar flight to belo horizante. if anyone knows something about this city and would like to share that info, that would be nice.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

I've heard good things

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

I've heard it is great. I have a few friends from there. I've heard it is anywhere from 17 to one girl to guy ratio to 11 to one. I think the later is more believable.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

did you ever make it to Belo Horizonte?

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

yeah, i was there for 2 days. whatever you do, dont stay in centro. while this is probably true of any major city in the world, the centro area was seedy as a motherfucker. the savassi neighborhood is really nice and full of nightlife. still, that 17-1 ratio is bullshit. i talked to some locals and they told me its more like 60 percent to 40 percent. ive heard good things and have some friends in curitiba who ill be visiting sometime soon.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

2 days isn't a very long time to stay in a city. I'm going sometime in July or August. I'll update you guys on how it is. I have a hottie down there I'm meeting up with, so she'll show me the good shit. I'll let ya'll know how it is and what to do.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Did you end up going, Brandon E?

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Quote: (02-06-2010 01:06 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

No, I didn't. I kind of wish I had. I had a chick out there that wanted to meet up too, but I was already occupied. A kid from Rio that I met in Vitoria, which was the city I found the most amount of beautiful girls in, said that Belo Horizonte had just as many if not more beautiful girls, but they were actually nice (As the girls in Vitoria could definitely be considered a little snobby). I really wish Brazil wasn't so expensive and that I had a little more time there. I ended up spending $8000 in 4 months.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Quote: (02-06-2010 04:15 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2010 01:06 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

No, I didn't. I kind of wish I had. I had a chick out there that wanted to meet up too, but I was already occupied. A kid from Rio that I met in Vitoria, which was the city I found the most amount of beautiful girls in, said that Belo Horizonte had just as many if not more beautiful girls, but they were actually nice (As the girls in Vitoria could definitely be considered a little snobby). I really wish Brazil wasn't so expensive and that I had a little more time there. I ended up spending $8000 in 4 months.

I can't talk for Belo Horizonte, because I was there when I was a kid, but on my december trip to São Paulo, I mostly banged a girl from Minas Gerais, who was incredibly smart (philosopher and art cinema pro) and with a killer ass, even for BR standards. So I definitely would go there, in fact, I might go end of this year or next, 2 theaters there are trying to bring me there to play.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

I'm heading here tomorrow. Anyone got some nightlife tips?

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Roosh,
I'll check with my friends in BH for the night life and will get back to you.
In the meantime, you can search on Orkut in the BH groups such as BH night ou BH baladas or just simply ask the people from BH. Works like charm for me everytime before going there.

I'm very curious to read your comments about BH as that's a city I've been wanting to visit badly and will definitely do it next time I'm in Brasil.

Have fun.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

17:1 or 11:1 lol.... reminds me of a friend he wanted to go to riga for a similar reason..... I looked it up and saw that it was less than 60:40.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Quote: (03-24-2010 04:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm heading here tomorrow. Anyone got some nightlife tips?

Umm...sorry to inform you that Belo is just a slower paced version of Rio. Girls are marginally easier to game in comparison to Rio, but by no means are you a novelty like you would be in Brasilia.

I was in Belo for 30 days, and only banged 1 girl - it took me 3 weeks of aggressive push, push, and push some more game. Of course, I am always referring to non-pros - the pay for play scene is active anywhere in Brazil - but not my thing.

savassi is where all your action will be, but you must be aggressive as hell as you would be in Rio. The ratio of men to women is about 60/40 - always more guys than girls everywhere I went.

Watch out for cock-blocking Brazilian dudes!

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Roosh,
Just got this fresh from a girl I know in BH:
At the Federal University (UFMG), tonight, there will live music in the "Boteco da Biology" (Biology Lounge/area), it's a sambinha very good place to listen to cool music in a laid back environment with cool people. Tonight, they'll play Projecto Sarava (which is a very nice group playing all kinds of Minas music. I bet there would be some nice opportunities there.
Also, Roosh, what type of music do you like? There are nice places that play samba and forro (as a general rule, forro places are a sure fire place all over Brasil to have an easier time to pick up nice girls).
Some places to visit:
Lapa Multishow, Vinil Cultura Bar.
Bars that play rock: Lord Pub, Jack Rock Bar, Studio B, etc...generally, stick to the Savassi area (beside the Praça da Liberdade) as that's where the entertainment area in BH is located. There's a lot happening in the weekends, check the sites of the clubs I mentioned and you should have your hands full of things to do/places to go at night for the next week or so.

I've got to agree with MixxMaster in that the girls in Minas are more conservative than the ones in say Rio. However, if you can catch one from Minas, she'll make an awesome girlfriend. After spending some time in BH, if you can, go to smaller cities outside of BH like Divinopolis, Sabara, Juiz de Fora, Governador Valadares, etc...the ratio of girls to guys is insane and they're very aggressive, easy going and beautiful.

That should be a good starter, have a good one.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Doh I missed this for last night, but thanks for the good advice. Got one more night here.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

doing a write up on Belo Horizonte Roosh?

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Yes. Should take a week or two.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Did you go to any of the places I suggested? If yes how was it?

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Roosh mentioned Belo Horizonte's club of the moment as Chalezinho in his blog.. checked out their site, they put up pictures of the club-goers.. not sure if this is the night Roosh went (the link below is for Mar 27, 2010 "Festa Japa" - it might ask you to put in your email), but you can browse through the dates to get an idea of the quality of the girls

http://www.clubedochalezinho.com.br/foto...ontoEvento

http://www.clubedochalezinho.com.br/foto...#pontoFoto

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Honestly I find that pictures on a club's website don't really correlate too well to actual quality.

http://www.rooshv.com/belo-horizonte-bra...avel-guide

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

True enough.. in general though I thought the girls shown on the site were pretty good, as long as you don't limit yourself to the club photos taken on just one day

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Quote: (04-22-2010 04:04 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Honestly I find that pictures on a club's website don't really correlate too well to actual quality.

http://www.rooshv.com/belo-horizonte-bra...avel-guide

A lot of these websites take pictures of the hottest girls in the venue or in VIP and post them on the site. My buddy was a photographer for a major one in the US and that's pretty much all he did.

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Those girls are a lot whiter than I was expecting to see. Roosh - would you say most of the girls you saw in Belo were of this lighter skin color? If so, what's a good city where the girls are mostly darker (but not black)?

-LS

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Quote: (04-23-2010 12:12 AM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Those girls are a lot whiter than I was expecting to see. Roosh - would you say most of the girls you saw in Belo were of this lighter skin color? If so, what's a good city where the girls are mostly darker (but not black)?

-LS

I think I'm the only dude on this forum that likes black chics. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

"I think I'm the only dude on this forum that likes black chics. [Image: dodgy.gif]"

I'm with you "Speakeasy". I love Black women. They are really the most underrated women on the planet.