rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mid-game Slump

Mid-game Slump

So this is my experience lately with my progress in my game. I had moderately high success in high school with girls although it was almost entirely due to being an above average looking upper class white guy in AP classes at a pretty below average school in the South. Which meant a strong majority of the time girls would pursue me so I never had much exposure to gaming girls because from the start they would already be very interested and trying to commit.

I'm 18 now and in my freshman year in college. Being involved in bodybuilding and juicing on some test and tren going into college I'm about 190lbs and at single digit bf%, and at the point of being muscular enough people regularly comment on it, plus getting tattoos have amounted to me looking a decent bit older than I am and a lot more intimidating looking compared to before I discovered red pill/game. I've been doing fairly decent with consistently making out with girls at parties and even taking a few home over the course of the semester, although I haven't had much success past the "first stage" of meeting girls and escalating physically. I've had one girl at college who's about a 7 who I regularly took as my date to parties but didn't progress any outside of that, and a sort of unclear fwb situation back home with a girl who's easily between an 8-9 which is still going on.

So this leaves me wondering what I'm doing wrong at this middle-game stage. I've noticed some similarities in both of these relationships which I've never had happen before and I'm pretty stumped on what I'm doing wrong. I would only make contact with them 1-3 times a week at the absolute most, usually just discussing going out and doing something again. This hasn't been normal for me as I usually would never be left on read by a girl and they would usually respond to me within minutes. When they did reply, replies were very slow and most of the time seemed very enthusiastic and un-polarizing; using excessive exclamation points, being too nice about things etc. (Ex. "Okay! I should be able to go out this weekend as long as this exam goes good haha! How have you been?"). I've thought of it maybe being my change in appearance and lifestyle not being aligned with how I've been gaming girls, or maybe being me going after the wrong demographics. Any input appreciated!

TL;DR
-Major change in location (Small population town - College town) and major change in appearance and lifestyle (Bodybuilding and red pill)
-Doing good with girls up until maintaining and progressing relationship

Mid-game Slump

Damn Tren at 18... I truly hope you've got a good head on your shoulder, and know what you're doing! You seem to be looking the part... but not knowing how the whole seduction process goes. How much Game literature have you studied so far? If none, you gotta hit the books for this as well! Reading & studying Game can only be skipped by extremely gifted naturals in my view.

Mid-game Slump

Walk us through your game from beginning to end and point out the part where you get stuck.

Be very detailed. Don't leave shit out--touching, when you start touching, eye contact, body language, how you touch her, winks, smiles, banter, teasing

include it all mane

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Mid-game Slump

There is more to it than this

but I would assume this is a major factor:

-Major change in location (Small population town - College town)

Small high school - no competition
to college - competition

Girls got more options now

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Mid-game Slump

Tell us how do you get to that first stage and what happens after that stage (or what doesn't happen).

Mid-game Slump

Sounds like what you're looking for at this point is a longer-term relationship with a smokin' gal, rather than random hookups. And that's fine - I find regular customers the most satisfying.

Something interesting about women is that they're remarkably adaptable. Media might give you the notion that all women are looking for Prince Charming to have happily-ever-after with. The reality is that, under the right life circumstances (and age range), most are amenable to all sorts of relationships: monogamous, non-monogamous, flings, FWBs, one night hookups, and so on.

But they are also very often "reactive": they're looking for you to figure out how you want them, and lead them there. It sounds like most are getting the impression, through your rather lackadaisical text game, that you're just Mr. Casual Guy. That's fine with any woman initially, and if that's all you want her to ever be - and a lot won't let you bin them there forever before moving on. But if you want a chick on lock you have to work harder than it seems you are, even after you've banged her.

You have to try to get in her head, and "own her mind" to keep her invested and coming back for more. Texting "How was your day?" repeatedly will not cut it. She needs a more exciting trip than that.

That is to say, you have to let your guard slip a little bit, even dare I say, be a little beta. Women themselves can often be the biggest fakers, but they don't brook smokeshow guys for very long. You're worrying about punctuation in text messages which indicates to me you're up the wrong tree - it doesn't really matter a damn.

At 18 you don't have a lot of life experience to apply to this, which is why it's doubly important to work on your own interests and hobbies, have your own experiences to get that. You are probably not the "most interesting man in the world" at this point - but you could be.

One more piece of advice I'd have for any guy starting out: the physicist Richard Feynman said that if he could go back in time and give one piece of advice to the scientists of ancient times, it would be "Everything is made of atoms." The most important thing I wish I could tell my younger self is: don't sit around waiting. The best successes I had with women were when I went out and put my bid in proactively, as soon as possible, nothing too aggressive or untoward or overly-reliant on alcohol, but appropriately escalate and let things fall where they may. There are lots of things in life worth waiting for, but when it comes to relationships you must move. Move. There's nothing worse than the regret years later realizing I could've probably banged that friendly classmate who was hanging out in my dorm room one night if I'd been able to read her right, and in so many words asked her the "buying question." Damn!

I envy you. You're at the beginning of the journey - make it a good one.

Mid-game Slump

You are doing very well already, I wish I had your awareness at that age.

It's not easy to see what's wrong here, but it does seem like you want more from these girls than what you are getting (attention, affection, commitment? unclear). It might make you come off as a bit needy in your interactions with them, and that's not going to seem congruent with your efforts to look big and bad.

I would advice you to fuck more widely and not focus on "dating" at your age. It is probably better if you just forget the girl in your hometown, even though she is hot. She may be thinking about fucking other guys, or she's already doing it. Don't contact her unless you are actually in town.

It is not a good time for you to be in an overly serious relationship. That was one of my many mistakes at the same juncture, sticking with one girl in my early college years instead of playing the field. Serious relationships and children should be 10-25 years in the future for you, focus on building a continuously evolving harem and think of girls as more or less interchangeable for now.

I also suspect that you may have developed some addiction to the dopamine spike or whatever happens whenever a new text comes in. It is a real danger in today's world. Don't sit around waiting for a bitch to send you some stupid text, find better things to do with your time and have more girls in your phone if necessary. Just don't get sucked into needing constant validation.

Mid-game Slump

Quote: (02-17-2017 08:21 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I also suspect that you may have developed some addiction to the dopamine spike or whatever happens whenever a new text comes in. It is a real danger in today's world. Don't sit around waiting for a bitch to send you some stupid text, find better things to do with your time and have more girls in your phone if necessary. Just don't get sucked into needing constant validation.

Best thing I ever did for my game was to always keep the phone on mute, and check in on it once every several hours.

Mid-game Slump

Thanks for the advice so far guys. Yeah I would agree that even though I am in no way looking to be monogamous, I do prefer to keep higher value girls around which I've been doing lately but with minimal effort and minimum contact. What I guess I'm looking for is to improve in getting girls more invested and escalating the relationship with the girls I want.

Mid-game Slump

Can anyone recommend anything to read or articles to check out regarding working into the later stages of getting a girl more invested and locked down (figuratively I know with this mindset nothing long term is going to happen). I'm in the middle of re reading bang right now, and going to start trying to approach more when I have time on the weekends and when I start working as a bouncer soon.

Mid-game Slump

Why a bouncer?
You could read 7 laws of seduction by Travis Francis. Or Memoires of Casanova, if you have the time and energy And off game, you could read catcher in the rye by J D Slinger, because it's a good book.

Mid-game Slump

Edits can only be done within an hour, oh well. It's Troy* Francis and you should also read https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixt...s-of-poon/