rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Introducing Sex Into the Conversation

In terms of escalation and getting a girl prepped for the idea of having sex with you I know you have to talk about it. Through innuendo, Jokes, or just straight up talking about it. How do you inject sex into your conversations with women?
I like crude humor but I learned the hard way that you need to have rapport especially with women to be able to bring up sexual topics. In terms of trying to sleep with a girl, how do you know when to bring it up.
For example, I was texting this girl I have known for a while and she is religious and I have been trying to desensitize her. I eventually made a joke with a dick and boobs emoji and she replied that it was disgusting and stopped texting me. When I saw her later that day I jokingly said that it was something else non-sexual and she needed to get her mind out of the gutter and I continued to flirt and escalate. She was receptive but she still is resistant to any sexual topics.
What do I do with prudish girls like these? Do I just keep trying to desensitize them? Anybody have any experience with prudish girls.

Quote: (02-08-2017 01:12 PM)tedwaltmuf Wrote:  

In terms of escalation and getting a girl prepped for the idea of having sex with you I know you have to talk about it. Through innuendo, Jokes, or just straight up talking about it. How do you inject sex into your conversations with women?
I like crude humor but I learned the hard way that you need to have rapport especially with women to be able to bring up sexual topics. In terms of trying to sleep with a girl, how do you know when to bring it up.
For example, I was texting this girl I have known for a while and she is religious and I have been trying to desensitize her. I eventually made a joke with a dick and boobs emoji and she replied that it was disgusting and stopped texting me. When I saw her later that day I jokingly said that it was something else non-sexual and she needed to get her mind out of the gutter and I continued to flirt and escalate. She was receptive but she still is resistant to any sexual topics.
What do I do with prudish girls like these? Do I just keep trying to desensitize them? Anybody have any experience with prudish girls.

Making sexual jokes to a girl you know is a prude will be taken out of context 99% of the time. You can't sound sarcastic or in a joking manner when you text. That kind of stuff is better to do in person.

If you haven't banged her yet, I wouldn't talk about sex via text. She will assume that is all you are looking for and will stop responding.

Keep the sexual talk when you see her in person so she can tell you are being playful. I'd also keep that to a minimum until you can gauge her interest as well as her personality.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (02-08-2017 07:39 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Making sexual jokes to a girl you know is a prude will be taken out of context 99% of the time. You can't sound sarcastic or in a joking manner when you text. That kind of stuff is better to do in person.

If you haven't banged her yet, I wouldn't talk about sex via text. She will assume that is all you are looking for and will stop responding.

Keep the sexual talk when you see her in person so she can tell you are being playful. I'd also keep that to a minimum until you can gauge her interest as well as her personality.
I do try in person more but I get eye rolls and looks of "ew gross". There's a lot of girls I know that are like this, they are generally receptive until I use sexual humor.

In terms of escalation and getting a girl prepped for the idea of having sex with you I know you have to talk about it.

No, no, no, no & no! She knows why you are talking to her. She knows what you want. If she is up for meeting you, she wants it too.
Saying things in an obvious manner is a turn-off for many women. They like to keep it ambiguous for reasons of anti-slut defense, plausible deniability, mood, whatever... I could write a book about it.

Remember: make your intentions obvious but don't state them directly.

Disclaimer: of course there are women who respond well to extremely direct game, but if you were after that kind, you would not be asking here on the newbies forum.

I disagree. You don't have to talk about it at all. In fact, it's best not to talk about sex until you're both comfortable fucking each other. Assuming this is a girl who you haven't given any commitment to, she'd want to feel like "it just happened" and if it feels at all planned, it's less likely to happen!

Being young and only ever talking to girls early 20s and below I've found a playful use of the 21 questions game works pretty well.

Very simple, ussualy implemented when talking about each other, can be used just about at anytime throughout a over text conversion (anytime as in first day or 2 upto a month, never really needed it after the month), very easy to escalate, and can help you learn anything youd want to specifically know about the girl.

I ussually start off asking what her most embarrassing moment was, which if shes already pretty comfortable with you will sometimes be a sexual moment of some sort. This way shes already inserted sex into the conversation and you can continue with it. If its not it will just help build comfort with the prude girl since shes now telling you her secrets.

No joke, I've often let girls ask the first question and being in India and behaving the way I do they immediately ask if im a virgin, to which i respond and escalate with teasing and something more sexual.

You can also do it with answers to seemingly ambiguous questions that she may ask you like "Whats the craziest thing youve ever done?", just respond with any non-bland sex story, if she reacts positively with a laugh and more questions escalate further, if not just tease and say "I thought thats what you meant"
and maybe use it to hint at a conversation over a coffee or something would be better.

Rules are very simple, person 1 asks question, person 2 answers, person 2 asks question person 1 answers. often times you'll never make it to 21 because the conversation will steer off as a result of one of your answers (which is good). Sometimes it'll go far past 21 because of how fun it gets sometimes.

ProTip: Make sure to throw in comments on her answers regularly, or tease/compliment/neg them, rather than immediately insisting on her question. You wanna make her want to ask questions about you, which is done through this and your previous answers.

Good Luck!

When you are talking, she starts thinking about it with her rational part. This is why the sexual escalation use to be done using other variables, like kino, body language, logistics and making her feel comfortable.

That is why some people here, every time sex topics are brought up by the chick, they reply "I only talk about sex with the girls I had sex with". They try to keep the mistery and the perception that they are not needy.

Some girls are really uninhibited and like to talk about it (oversharing) which is their form of foreplay. But most aren't and you're better off sticking with non-verbal escalation. Also, I think the worst turnoff in the world is to talk about pending sex in clinical detail. You have to be indirect. Use innuendo. Tease. Hold back information so they're curious about what lies behind the red curtain so to speak. For instance, there are some unusual things that I do. I'm NOT going to tell her what it is. The only way she'll find out is to experience it first-hand. That will set her hamster spinning. But you don't just lay it all out for her.

if i remember correctly, modeONE was big on sex talk before actual sexing. i read his posts on askmen.com more than a decade ago and i think he came out with some products later on.

Quote: (02-09-2017 03:26 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

I disagree. You don't have to talk about it at all. In fact, it's best not to talk about sex until you're both comfortable fucking each other. Assuming this is a girl who you haven't given any commitment to, she'd want to feel like "it just happened" and if it feels at all planned, it's less likely to happen!

this is WAY too categorical. just recently i e-mailed "don't be afraid of me - i don't bite. ok, ok, i DO bite, but very very very gently and don't leave marks (on a BAD day)". she ate it up and responded with (paraphrasing): "i'm not gonna lie, but that sounds very appealing" and BOOM! the wall is DOWN through a simple single barely sexual e-mail.