rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Climategate 2: Daily Mail exposes global warming hoax

A whistle blower at the NOAA exposes his colleagues for fabricating and manipulating data to undermine the actual observed pause in global warming during the early 2000s shortly before the Paris Agreement. Among other things, the "scientists" never archived their falsified data, so they could never be verified or second guessed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...-data.html

Quote:Quote:

The Mail on Sunday today reveals astonishing evidence that the organisation that is the world’s leading source of climate data rushed to publish a landmark paper that exaggerated global warming and was timed to influence the historic Paris Agreement on climate change.

A high-level whistleblower has told this newspaper that America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) breached its own rules on scientific integrity when it published the sensational but flawed report, aimed at making the maximum possible impact on world leaders including Barack Obama and David Cameron at the UN climate conference in Paris in 2015.

Dr Bates said: ‘How ironic it is that there is now this idea that Trump is going to trash climate data, when key decisions were earlier taken by someone whose responsibility it was to maintain its integrity – and failed.’

NOAA not only failed, but it effectively mounted a cover-up when challenged over its data. After the paper was published, the US House of Representatives Science Committee launched an inquiry into its Pausebuster claims. NOAA refused to comply with subpoenas demanding internal emails from the committee chairman, the Texas Republican Lamar Smith, and falsely claimed that no one had raised concerns about the paper internally.

Daily Mail is a shit rag and should have any sources taken with a ton of salt. They love to isnert their own mouth piece and opinions into articles, leave things out and play to a certain audience.

[Image: DxiTKwE.jpeg]

I'll take this with a grain of salt until I see it in something other than the Daily Mail. Not like I disagree with the crux of this story (I really do want to believe and I've always had a hunch this kind of thing was going on), but gotta have a more reliable source.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Yeah, but this isn't a man bites dog story. Climate scientists have been caught falsifying or manipulating data several times in high profile cases. It just never makes the news for more than about five minutes.

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:49 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Yeah, but this isn't a man bites dog story. Climate scientists have been caught falsifying or manipulating data several times in high profile cases. It just never makes the news for more than about five minutes.

Exactly.

Right, guys. I'll just wait for mainstream American media outlets to interview a direct witness to the fraud and expose the "scientists" that they all agree with and promote daily. I guess you guys are waiting for CNN to cover it? Or maybe the BBC will? Because they are both highly reputable. Will never happen.

Anyways, the Chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, Rep. Lamar Smith has now weighed in:

His statement to The Daily Mail comes amid an investigation into the NOAA study by House Republicans on the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Texas Rep. Lamar Smith, the committee’s chairman, subpoenaed NOAA in late 2015 for records related to the so-called “Karl study” that adjusted global sea surface temperature upwards, eliminating the “pause” in global warming since 1998.

Smith was heavily ridiculed for subpoenaing NOAA scientists, and the agency refused to hand over any internal deliberations of the “Karl study.” The study’s lead author, Tom Karl, has since left NOAA.

“Dr. Bates’ revelations and NOAA’s obstruction certainly lend credence to what I’ve expected all along – that the Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the president’s climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study,” Smith said in a statement on The Daily Mail’s story.

“The Committee thanks Dr. Bates, a Department of Commerce Gold Medal winner for creating and implementing a standard to produce and preserve climate data, for exposing the previous administration’s efforts to push their costly climate agenda at the expense of scientific integrity,” Smith said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/05/noaa-s...z4XqZud38a

Brings back memories of this article:

[Image: attachment.jpg35653]   

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/en...laims.html

Professor laxon fell down a flight of stairs at a New year’s Eve party at a house in Essex while Dr Giles died when she was in collision with a lorry when cycling to work in London. Dr Boyd is thought to have been struck by lightning while walking in Scotland.

Prof Wadhams said that in the weeks after Prof Laxon’s death he believed he was targeted by a lorry which tried to force him off the road. He reported the incident to the police.

Asked if he thought hitmen might have been behind the deaths, Prof Wadhams, who is Professor of ocean physics at Cambridge University, told The Telegraph: “Yes. I do believe assassins possibly murdered them but I can see that I would be thought of as a looney for believing this.

"But it’s just very odd coincidence that something like that should happen in such a brief period of time.”

He added: “They [the deaths] were accidents as far as anybody was able to tell but the fact they were clustered like that looked so weird.”
Asked who might have wanted them out the way, he replied: “I can only think of the oil lobby but I don’t think the oil lobby goes around killing people.”

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:35 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Daily Mail is a shit rag and should have any sources taken with a ton of salt. They love to isnert their own mouth piece and opinions into articles, leave things out and play to a certain audience.

The story is being covered by other outfits. Anthony Watts has a good overview of it.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/02/04/b...rocedures/

Martin Armstrong has an interesting story. Apparently a UN spokeswoman said that Climate Change is just an attempt to destroy capitalism.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world...apitalism/

A shocking statement was made by a United Nations official Christiana Figueres at a news conference in Brussels. Figueres admitted that the Global Warming conspiracy set by the U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, of which she is the executive secretary, has a goal not of environmental activists to save the world from ecological calamity, but to destroy capitalism. She said very casually:
“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”
She even restated that goal ensuring it was not a mistake: “This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”
I was invited to a major political dinner in Washington with the former Chairman of Temple University since I advised the University with respect to its portfolio. We were seated at one of those round tables with ten people. Because we were invited from a university, they placed us with the heads of the various environmental groups. They assumed they were in friendly company and began speaking freely. Dick Fox, my friend and Chairman of Temple, began to lead them on to get the truth behind their movement. Low and behold, they too admitted it was not about the environment, but to reduce population growth. Dick then asked them, “Whose grandchild are we trying to prevent from being born? Your’s or mine?”
All of these movements seem to have a hidden agenda that the press helps to misrepresent all the time. One must wonder, at what point will the press realize they are destroying their own future?

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:56 PM)JackStraw Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:49 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Exactly.

Right, guys. I'll just wait for mainstream American media outlets to interview a direct witness to the fraud and expose the "scientists" that they all agree with and promote daily. I guess you guys are waiting for CNN to cover it? Or maybe the BBC will? Because they are both highly reputable. Will never happen.

I mean, Breitbart or the DailyCaller would do. I don't trust CNN any more than you do but there are other sources out there that are a lot more reputable than the Daily Mail.

Anyways, the Chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, Rep. Lamar Smith has now weighed in:

His statement to The Daily Mail comes amid an investigation into the NOAA study by House Republicans on the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Texas Rep. Lamar Smith, the committee’s chairman, subpoenaed NOAA in late 2015 for records related to the so-called “Karl study” that adjusted global sea surface temperature upwards, eliminating the “pause” in global warming since 1998.

Smith was heavily ridiculed for subpoenaing NOAA scientists, and the agency refused to hand over any internal deliberations of the “Karl study.” The study’s lead author, Tom Karl, has since left NOAA.

“Dr. Bates’ revelations and NOAA’s obstruction certainly lend credence to what I’ve expected all along – that the Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the president’s climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study,” Smith said in a statement on The Daily Mail’s story.

“The Committee thanks Dr. Bates, a Department of Commerce Gold Medal winner for creating and implementing a standard to produce and preserve climate data, for exposing the previous administration’s efforts to push their costly climate agenda at the expense of scientific integrity,” Smith said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/05/noaa-s...z4XqZud38a

That's better. Looks like this bird has wings.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:30 PM)JackStraw Wrote:  

A whistle blower at the NOAA exposes his colleagues for fabricating and manipulating data to undermine the actual observed pause in global warming during the early 2000s shortly before the Paris Agreement. Among other things, the "scientists" never archived their falsified data, so they could never be verified or second guessed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...-data.html

The Mail on Sunday today reveals astonishing evidence that the organisation that is the world’s leading source of climate data rushed to publish a landmark paper that exaggerated global warming and was timed to influence the historic Paris Agreement on climate change.

A high-level whistleblower has told this newspaper that America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) breached its own rules on scientific integrity when it published the sensational but flawed report, aimed at making the maximum possible impact on world leaders including Barack Obama and David Cameron at the UN climate conference in Paris in 2015.

Dr Bates said: ‘How ironic it is that there is now this idea that Trump is going to trash climate data, when key decisions were earlier taken by someone whose responsibility it was to maintain its integrity – and failed.’

NOAA not only failed, but it effectively mounted a cover-up when challenged over its data. After the paper was published, the US House of Representatives Science Committee launched an inquiry into its Pausebuster claims. NOAA refused to comply with subpoenas demanding internal emails from the committee chairman, the Texas Republican Lamar Smith, and falsely claimed that no one had raised concerns about the paper internally.

Thanks for posting. We all know the main stream media in the U.S. will never publish this.

Quote: (02-05-2017 04:54 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Martin Armstrong has an interesting story. Apparently a UN spokeswoman said that Climate Change is just an attempt to destroy capitalism.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world...apitalism/

it is obviously a way to ration energy, which is highly correlated with economic output. "Destroy" is an exaggeration. It serves as a transfer tax between successful economies to developing or less successful ones, really any that do not have the capital accumulation of the successful ones. (China may have a more successful economy than the U.S., but they don't have the capital accumulation in terms of infrastructure yet).

Anybody with an IQ above a 1st grader just has to apply some thought to the climate change warming / cooling blame humans bull shit.

Or, listen to this podcast...even the first hour of it.

If you want to skip to the recent 10,000 years of human history and how warming / cooling of the planet affects us, skip to 33 minutes.

"Periods of global cooling have not been pleasant times. Periods of global warming is when we see human population expanding, cultural advancement, lifespan increase, infant mortality decreasing. Periods of global cooling are when we see populations declining, life spans diminishing...the dark ages."

Later in the episode they talk about the sun...ya know, the enormous yellow thing that is the only reason the earth is here and not completely frozen. Yeah, it has a huge factor on the temperature of the earth.

The entire idea is a hoax. To spend billions or trillions on something we have basically zero control over.

And people wonder why there are libertarians and anarchists.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

more evidence of fake data here, although this is from a blog dedicated to debunking global warming.

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/02/n...fake-data/

Al Gore ain't buyin' beach houses for nothing you know.

Serial.

I'm pretty sure global warming is just a globalist hoax. They have no problem flying individually chartered jets to Davos each year instead of flying commercial, or better yet, holding the whole affair via webcasts and Skype. They don't care about the environment, it is all about dollars and control.

We should still reduce our emissions because excessive smog is unhealthy to breathe. But lots not kid ourselves here: This "science" is far from just pure science. The whole thing stinks of powerful interests laying the smack down on the little guy.

Nothing like a globalist preaching to you about global warming as they're 30,000 up in their G5 on their way to Switzerland.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

^
Yep.
All the fossil fuels expended to serve their large houses & estates.
All the energy wasted powering the U.N.

Seems they don't like practicing what they preach.

Their own actions say global warming doesn't exist. I'll take them at their actions, not their words. All the people pushing global warming also told us that Trump had a 1% chance of winning, Brexit would never happen, etc. These same clowns that have been using polls, "science" and all manner of number trickery have been proven time and again to either be charlatans or lackeys.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

If environmentalists actually gave a shit about the planet--and knew anything about technology--they would want to develop technology as fast as possible so we can get past the inefficient polluting tech we use now. Instead they have delayed our technological advancement by decades with their ignorant bullshit, dramatically increasing the total environmental pollution perpetrated by the human race.

Stupid people who think they're smart, and thus are confident about their idiotic ideas and limited vision, are very dangerous.

I've been dishing out stumpings left and right with this new development. Triggering some next level cognitive dissonance in people.

Can't wait for someone to claim that Bannon is behind global warming data trickery. Muh Russians hacked the data! Trump deleted the data! You know it is coming.

Quote: (02-05-2017 05:14 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

it is obviously a way to ration energy, which is highly correlated with economic output. "Destroy" is an exaggeration. It serves as a transfer tax between successful economies to developing or less successful ones, really any that do not have the capital accumulation of the successful ones. (China may have a more successful economy than the U.S., but they don't have the capital accumulation in terms of infrastructure yet).

That aspect is true, but just as damaging is the wealth transfer from the middle class to the 0.01%, in the form of carbon taxes, as well as new forms of control over all aspects of people's lives, like curtailing their driving, or closely monitoring and even rationing their electricity consumption.

There is also a Straussian aspect to this control for the lefties, their sense of impending doom and "carbon footprint" guilt diverts them away from real environmental problems and makes them embrace tighter state controls on their lives "for the greater good". Straight out of Huxley's technocratic utopia playbook.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

The biggest success of the climate scammers has been their near-total success in getting people to conflate carbon dioxide emissions with pollution.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-05-2017 09:30 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

If environmentalists actually gave a shit about the planet--and knew anything about technology--they would want to develop technology as fast as possible so we can get past the inefficient polluting tech we use now. Instead they have delayed our technological advancement by decades with their ignorant bullshit, dramatically increasing the total environmental pollution perpetrated by the human race.

Stupid people who think they're smart, and thus are confident about their idiotic ideas and limited vision, are very dangerous.

This is one of the biggest issues I have with people who consider themselves environmentalists... They get useless fucking degrees like English Literature, Political Science, History, etc etc. and then COMPLAIN at the people who got engineering, physics degrees etc.

You want clean technology? Go get that fucking engineering degree and wear your Iron ring afterwards.

I have friends in the Eco Energy space and they can produce clean energy at even cost but Oil Subsidies do not allow them to compete evenly.

Are you saying we are not fucking up nature? The environment? Try breathing in a major metro.. Lack of oxygen.. Its the reason why we all feel great as soon as we step into the outdoors..

Oil spills and Oil sands and fracking.. destroying lands with unnatural chemicals & GMOs..

C'mon.. It doesnt take a scientist to point out that we are screwing with nature... Hence, so many new issues that did not plague most people before.. allergies, intolerances, new disease syndromes etc.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Quote: (02-06-2017 06:11 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Are you saying we are not fucking up nature? The environment?

No one is saying that. In fact the rest of your post supports the whole point... the global warming issue has hijacked environmentalism and the real environmental issues, many of which you mention, are brushed aside.