rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daytime pussy flood / Night time sausage party

I'm in a city that is actually disproportionately female and it's obvious during the day. However going out at night quickly turns into a sausage party. EX: shopping mall at 2 p.m. is mad bitches, bar at 11 p.m. is a bad ratio. What is the best way to capitalize or run game accordingly?

You know it just came to me.

Maybe the observed bad girl/guy ratios at night has something to do with conventional wisdom held by many guys. That you can only meet and hookup with girls during nightlife activities, social circle, or shared activities (like in school) and to talk/flirt with them on the street (or wherever they are) during the day is "unthinkable."

Unfortunately, I used to believe this.

I'm no pickup expert. But from what I'm reading about day and night game is that generally:

night game - has a bit more of an "outrageous" element with your interactions because of the loud music and competition
day game - you're more conversational taking advantage of a more relaxed environment

But then context is also key and because of that it's difficult to write "do this during X = lay"

75% of my bangs comes from girls I have met during Day Game. I meet them during the day, build enough comfort, meet-up later that night...BANG!

Mixx

Quote: (08-20-2011 09:47 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

75% of my bangs comes from girls I have met during Day Game. I meet them during the day, build enough comfort, meet-up later that night...BANG!

Mixx

This is the highest level of game IMO. If I could be on that level I would never go on another date again.

Mixx

This is now, when you are 36... but what about when you were in your 20's?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-20-2011 12:14 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Mixx

Ha! I had no concept of day-game in my 20's (1995) and the best Internet you were going to get was 256kbps using AOL for a monthly subscription of 50USD/month for 21hrs of Internet time.

So you can forget about me spending hours online looking for advice like you guys are today.

In my 20's, 80% of my bangs came from working as a bouncer at local nightclubs in Miami (I was pretty ripped and very muscular back then at 230lbs...I've lost 25lbs of that muscle weight =( and the second best place was meeting girls on AOL chat rooms which were a HUGE NOVELTY back in 1995!

Anyway, back on topic. Not sure how being in your 20's or 30's or 50's in the world of technology today in 2011 would not keep you from MORE BANGS than the 20 year olds from 1995!!!

It was hard getting bangs back in the mid-90's - beepers were about as good as you can get and wait around fro girls to call you back!

Mixx

Quote: (08-20-2011 12:34 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Anyway, back on topic. Not sure how being in your 20's or 30's or 50's in the world of technology today in 2011 would not keep you from MORE BANGS than the 20 year olds from 1995!!!

It was hard getting bangs back in the mid-90's - beepers were about as good as you can get and wait around fro girls to call you back!

Shit, guys complain about nowadays, but I'm sure 90s game has its own set of bullshit. Just speculating:

1. Having to call the house phone at a girl's house and talking to her mom, brother, or sister for a minute (who could be hotter than the girl in question), then waiting for them to scream "Amanda!!! It's for you," and waiting another 2-3 minutes for her to come to the phone. Then, she "gotta go," because someone else has to use the phone or because someone wants to get on AOL or CompuServe and that shit is dial-up (as Mixx pointed out).

2. Scambling for quarters and a pay phone to holler back to this "honey" who just hit you up on your pager with "9-1-1." Motherfucker in front of you is taking for ever because he's calling El Salvador and shit, and just pumping that phone with change every couple of minutes.

3. Using that corny Fresh Prince of Bel-Air game because everyone knows the 90s were the golden-age of black-dude game.

4. Having to learn goofy-ass dance moves, looking like a broke-ass Kid N' Play, just trying to impress all these chicks who think they're Fly Girls from In Living Color.

5. Wearing those ridiculous, polka-dotted 90s fashions.

Man, we got it good.

EDIT: Although, I will confess this is a mad jam.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-20-2011 12:34 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2011 12:14 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Mixx

Ha! I had no concept of day-game in my 20's (1995) and the best Internet you were going to get was 256kbps using AOL for a monthly subscription of 50USD/month for 21hrs of Internet time.

So you can forget about me spending hours online looking for advice like you guys are today.

In my 20's, 80% of my bangs came from working as a bouncer at local nightclubs in Miami (I was pretty ripped and very muscular back then at 230lbs...I've lost 25lbs of that muscle weight =( and the second best place was meeting girls on AOL chat rooms which were a HUGE NOVELTY back in 1995!

Mixx
Yup! And even before beepers once girls were out, you had to hunt them down period! You could sit home and wait for a call if you wanted to.
Thats an edge us oldschool guys have, were seasoned hunters..

All my players up in here, shout out if you remember sneaking up in the club because you were under 21 when this song came out, and you would dance until 4AM at the Palladium or Rseland in New York City - girls had no Facebook, status updates, text messages, or bitch shields..they where there to hook-up with men, not to get attention and play head games to show their Facebook friends how desirable they are!!!

When this song was out, it was all about going into the club DANCING, AND FUCKING BY NIGHTS END .....all before your parents wake up and notice you snuck out your bedroom window!!!!

Does anybody notice how NONE of these 90's songs you hear lyrics of guys talking about how much money they spend in one weekend, or how big their house is, or how many cars they have? Back then, proving and qualifying your wealth was not necessary to fuck women....just be cool, dance your ass off...and you got LAID!!! PERIOD!!!

DAMN, I'm gonna get a work-out to this song and remember how much of a bad ass I still am on the dance floor =)

Mixx

Aw, snap, it's getting 90s all up in this bitch:

Like this?
http://youtu.be/JQ6wGtqKuIw

I need to learn how to embed

@Tuthmosis

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Noooooo YOu dddddddddiiiin'ttt!!!!

I popped a girls cherry to that song back in '95!! LMAO!!! OMG....I wonder how Lisa is doing today. Damn!!! You just got me in a good mood man!

Here's my response:

Mixx

Quote: (08-20-2011 02:08 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@Tuthmosis

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Noooooo YOu dddddddddiiiin'ttt!!!!

I popped a girls cherry to that song back in '95!! LMAO!!! OMG....I wonder how Lisa is doing today. Damn!!! You just got me in a good mood man!

Yup. All this 90s music is hyping me up too.

You've inspired me to bang a chick to the Hotstepper myself--preferably one born in the 90s.

Here's my reply. This jam is still sick:

Mixx, where can I get a picture of you? My girlfriend wants to see you [Image: confused.gif].

Quote: (08-20-2011 02:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Like this?
http://youtu.be/JQ6wGtqKuIw

I need to learn how to embed

Dude, you need to click on Reply or New Reply and then open the pull-down menu with the little TV on it and select "YouTube." Just paste your URL into that.

Check it out:

[Image: attachment.jpg2810]   

Quote: (08-20-2011 02:31 PM)Jack_007 Wrote:  

Mixx, where can I get a picture of you? My girlfriend wants to see you [Image: confused.gif].

Ok, I just hope she does not already know me... [Image: confused.gif].

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5549-p...l#pid79403

Mixx

If we are doing the 90's thing...

Here is one just for you Latin players..

San Francisco Style...

Oh ya, to the OP, search some threads on "Day Game"

Quote: (08-20-2011 03:06 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

If we are doing the 90's thing...

Here is one just for you Latin players..

^^

Right back at ya broda:

Mixx

@Giovonny: Good inclusion on Lighter Shade of Brown. "...plain as simply apple juice." Good shit.

Now this is the appropriate jam at this point:

Ok...you guys are taking the gloves off.....that's it!

The next freak I get in my bed, is gonna get roped to this jam right here - no doubt!

TOP THIS!!

Mixx

Oh, it's on now:

Quote: (08-20-2011 05:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Oh, it's on now:

Oooooohh..don't make it too easy for me Tuth.....here ya go!

Mixx

Quote: (08-20-2011 05:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2011 05:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Oh, it's on now:

Oooooohh..don't make it too easy for me Tuth.....here ya go!

Please, brother. This is the knock-out punch right here:

Quote: (08-20-2011 06:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Please, brother. This is the knock-out punch right here:

I see I'm gonna have to show you all da force of how Mixx came to be.

This video you see here, I was the one behind the camera filming - one of my VERY FIRST gigs as an editor and producer with my boys from Buschwick, Brooklyn! I started my career on these streets over 20 years ago......Nervous Records 4 ever!

Boom...enjoy! I'm out:

Mixx

Have a drink to this one...

Don't forget this one..