rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things are cold with girl I was hooking up with

I used to hook up with this girl a few months ago. I kept things pretty open with her with no intent of getting into a relationship immediately and she also seemed to want the same thing.

However, she started getting colder towards me and flaked a couple of times and we've stopped hanging out. The thing is I actually really like this girl and want to get back with her. What should I do?

Go find other girls.

If she wanted the same thing she would not have gone cold.

Chances are she has found what she wanted elsewhere.

There will be many others.

I'd recommend charging it to the game and move on.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Let her go.

You said yourself she was also keeping things casual and it seems to me like she has moved on to other things. There are plenty of other girls out there man.

You can try hitting her up again and setting up plans if you want to see her again, but I'm assuming you've already done that and she is ghosting you from the sounds of it yeah? If that's the case, then let it go.

As others have stated, quit wasting your time on her. She'll sense the neediness and it will only push her farther away.

Abundance Mentality.

Know It. Love It. Live It.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

There are billions of women.

You found her, you will find another.

She will be hotter, better in bed and will want you more than this one does.

You will soon realise that this girl is preventing you from meeting the next much better chick.

Forget this one and go get the better one!

Quote: (02-01-2017 05:04 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

You found her, you will find another.

She will be hotter, better in bed and will want you more than this one does.

You will soon realise that this girl is preventing you from meeting the next much better chick.

Forget this one and go get the better one!

#Facts

Everytime I got shaded or dumped by a girl there was a hotter one just waiting. Keep improving in game and it gets easier and better.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

No matter the question, having options is always the answer. Get out there and find yourself some options.

Thanks everyone. Needed a stone cold reminder and nothing like the forum to get it!

Exact same situation as me. She even said "It's cool if we're fwbs. I just want to know." I assumed this meant she was getting somewhere with another dude and she started getting super coy about hanging out. Left it for a bit, sent a restart text for lunar new year, still acting coy and silly. This is why people here always warn you to never stop gaming. Even after you've crossed the first finish line the race never stops.

Yup so did this girl. Kept using the friends with benefits term. Sure shot slut sign especially in India. I guess I just wanted to keep fucking her. No use in thinking about what she wants.

This happens. Go cold back and do not contact her for a month or two .I've got many girls like this on my roster. I won't talk to them for a while and when I'm bored I'll contact them and we will bang for a awhile. Then the process repeats. Of course, some will just fade away. Don't take these bitches seriously

Quote: (02-02-2017 09:37 PM)MVPnis Wrote:  

This happens. Go cold back and do not contact her for a month or two .I've got many girls like this on my roster. I won't talk to them for a while and when I'm bored I'll contact them and we will bang for a awhile. Then the process repeats. Of course, some will just fade away. Don't take these bitches seriously

^ There is truth to this. As long as you don't go nuclear on a girl, you leave the door open (even if it's just a crack) for her to return to you at some point.