rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the heaviest lizard you banged

Inspired by the tall lizard thread, I decided to spawn this one. The heaviest lizard I banged was 280lbs (20 stones for my Brit posse). She was 5'11 so I eyeballed her at around 240lbs, I had no idea her bones were so dense <<Is this me justifying it hahahaha! The weight seemed to be spread evenly through her tits and other delectable regions.

What about you guys? What's the heaviest lizard you've poked?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Not sure how you got it up for a heifer that large Moma, I know you like thick women but she sounds like she wouldn't look out of place in the front row of the scrum at Twickenham this Saturday [Image: smile.gif]

hahahahaha@front row of the scrum in Twickenham, I am finished lololololol

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Lizards...

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Gets me every time.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Oh dear........

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Counting the wheelchair? 220lbs

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

When I was younger, more beta, and had lower standards I harpooned a few land-whales and still have PTSD over it to this day.

280?....good lord...this is what comes to mind

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Personally I can't say for certain as I didn't have them get on a scale, but two stick out in my mind and they were easily 200lbs+.

I'm sickened by that fact alone and don't want to know what their exact weight was.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I have no idea how much she weighed, but the poossy was hidden within folds of flesh. It was such a turn-off! I get the creeps just thinking about it. She was wet as ocean though, lol

220. I only know this because she got into a heated argument with my roommate. She was a die hard feminist, and when she pulled out her sparkly pink phone, he cracked a joke about feminists not being allowed to have pink phones so as not to fold to society's expectations. She then went into a massive tirade, then the argument steered to this:

Him: There are clear differences between men and women. To play defensive end in the NFL, you need to be at least 220 pounds.
Her: I weigh 220!
Him: So you're telling me you could play in the NFL?
Her: Yes!

To be honest, she wore it well. There were no rolls, she was just thick with a big juicy ass. I never saw her after that night because she eventually stormed off and called me an asshole for sitting back and laughing as my roommate steamrolled her.

She was somewhere between 160-180. She wore it well though with huge titties and a phat ass. Also 5'11 which Im sure added to the weight.

I bet most men have fucked a girl that was heavier than they thought especially if it was a tall girl. All that extra bone mass adds up. Obviously there are biological differences but I was tall and super skinny in high school but weighed in at 190lbs. Theres no reason why a 6'3 college volleball girl can't weigh in at north of 155 especially if she's a leaper and double-especially if she's got a muscular upper body build. Gotta remember muscle is denser than fat.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

She's not a lady if she's under 280...

Unless a girl is thin she is usually pretty bashful about how much she weighs - that and I never bring up girl's weight unless they are thin. I've banged a few fatties in my day. Heaviest one I'd have to estimate around 200+ lbs. Kinda gross that I've banged a girl that weighs more than me but it is what it is.

Quote: (02-01-2017 07:27 AM)Moma Wrote:  

The heaviest lizard I banged was 280lbs (20 stones for my Brit posse). She was 5'11 so I eyeballed her at around 240lbs, I had no idea her bones were so dense <<Is this me justifying it hahahaha! The weight seemed to be spread evenly through her tits and other delectable regions.

At just shy of 300 bones there is no way she did not look fucking obese. C'mon man!

Quote: (02-01-2017 02:38 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

She's not a lady if she's under 280...

I have a friend that lives by this

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Hate to admit it, but unfortunately I've bested moma's record. I've slayed some literal land whales back in the day.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

This should have been a poll.

Quote: (02-01-2017 12:17 PM)Serious Sam Wrote:  

220. I only know this because she got into a heated argument with my roommate. She was a die hard feminist, and when she pulled out her sparkly pink phone, he cracked a joke about feminists not being allowed to have pink phones so as not to fold to society's expectations. She then went into a massive tirade, then the argument steered to this:

Him: There are clear differences between men and women. To play defensive end in the NFL, you need to be at least 220 pounds.
Her: I weigh 220!
Him: So you're telling me you could play in the NFL?
Her: Yes!

[Image: bertz.gif]

In my younger days I have to admit to a few dragons that were probably around the 190-220 range.

"Ain't no fun-dy if they ain't two hun-dy"

Mine was "Big Beth", 5'10", two bills easy, with huge titties. I used to love curling up in those things and taking a snooze.

Hang on a minute, I'll ask her...

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (02-02-2017 03:28 PM)lex the impaler Wrote:  

Hate to admit it, but unfortunately I've bested moma's record. I've slayed some literal land whales back in the day.
With all due respect, bro - that is seriously f#cked up

We've all done things we weren't proud of as beginners. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of it.

Thankfully though the heaviest girl I've ever banged was actually in great shape. She was just tall as fuck.

250 lbs chick, 5'11, solid 5 about 10 years ago. Not my proudest bang but I learned not to bang severely overweight chicks after that bad sex.

I knew this was a Moma post before my eyes focused and read the title or the poster clearly. I just knew it.