rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Boy Scouts thread

The Boy Scouts thread

For any fathers thinking about signing their sons up for scouts, it looks like the Boy Scouts of America has caved on the whole "gender identity" issue with regards to kids.

BSA Addresses Gender Identity

Quote:Quote:

As one of America’s largest youth-serving organizations, the Boy Scouts of America continues to work to bring the benefits of our programs to as many children, families and communities as possible.

While we offer a number of programs that serve all youth, Cub Scouting and Boy Scouting are specifically designed to meet the needs of boys. For more than 100 years, the Boy Scouts of America, along with schools, youth sports and other youth organizations, have ultimately deferred to the information on an individual’s birth certificate to determine eligibility for our single-gender programs. However, that approach is no longer sufficient as communities and state laws are interpreting gender identity differently, and these laws vary widely from state to state.

Starting today, we will accept and register youth in the Cub and Boy Scout programs based on the gender identity indicated on the application. Our organization’s local councils will help find units that can provide for the best interest of the child.

I'm really disappointed to see this. I felt like Scouts was one of the last remaining single-sex environments for boys where traditional masculinity wasn't vilified and boys could be free from all of the gender madness that's in our schools and media.

Liberals are doing their best to eradicate every last pocket of resistance when it comes to pushing this stuff onto our children - they want to make it as hard as possible to get away from their gender ideology as possible.

The Boy Scouts thread

I was in the Boy Scouts as a child. So sad to see them turn this direction. My guess is that they are afraid of being sued out of existance, same reason why they let all the gays in the first place. How long before we have a Pizza Gate style scandal in the Boy Scouts? I certainly won't donate or volunteer for them until they fix this madness.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

The Boy Scouts thread

Fucking hell. This is very disappointing. I was in the Boy Scouts and attained Eagle Scout. It was a very positive experience with strong male role models. I also got to do some really cool stuff on top of the normal camping, like repelling, cave explorations, hiking in Philmont Scout Ranch, the national jamboree (got to go twice) etc.

I hope they come to their fucking senses.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

The Boy Scouts thread

Will they have to change their name from boy scouts to something more tolerant? Or combine with the girl scouts and create gender neutral uniforms?

Where does it end? I'm guessing an old pedophile will claim that it's ageist to not let him join and sleep in the same tent as little boys.

The Boy Scouts thread

The only real alternative is to take young men and boys out camping yourself, and with other trusted male mentors. You can find a used copy of the Boy Scouts Manual which has lots of great info in it before they turned pozzed. Lets not give up the culture of scouting, which has a great history, but rather claim it as our own.

This fine shit lord would demand nothing less:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bad...den-Powell

[Image: Baden-Powell_USZ62-96893_%28retouched_an...ped%29.png]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

The Boy Scouts thread

And just to think, only 15 short years ago, Jimmy was kicked out of Scouts for being gay.

The Boy Scouts thread

I think the Mormon church will stop funding them now. At least, I sure hope so.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

The Boy Scouts thread

BSA enrollment has been declining for years. All this is going to do is accelerate that trend.

Going by what you see in the media, you'd think that vast numbers of Americans are transgendered, but it's less than one percent. There's not going to be some groundswell of trannie kids and gays signing up for Boy Scouts to make up for the losses they're going to see because they made these concessions to liberals and their LGBBQASDF bullshit.

They're alienating their core base and I hope the Church cuts ties with them and moves over to Trail Life or some alternative.

The Boy Scouts thread

I'm going to talk to my local church who hosts the troop in our area. Time to kick out the Boy Scouts and host our own field trips without them and their propaganda.

The Boy Scouts thread

I wonder if the girl scouts will accept new members based on their gender identity on the application. I know what I would do if I was a 14 year old boy.

The Boy Scouts thread

Quote: (01-31-2017 01:38 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

The only real alternative is to take young men and boys out camping yourself, and with other trusted male mentors.

If you are Christian, there is an excellent alternative called Trail Life USA.

It began a few years ago after the Boy Scouts decided to accept homosexual adult leaders.

Trail Life, aside from the intentional inclusion of Christ, is very similar to Boy Scouts.

There is a similar organization for girls called Heritage Girls that was started perhaps a decade ago.

The Boy Scouts thread

Quote: (01-31-2017 03:37 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

I wonder if the girl scouts will accept new members based on their gender identity on the application. I know what I would do if I was a 14 year old boy.

Yes! 14 year old girls must share tents that biological males that "feel" female. Sounds like a great idea. Can't wait till they get sued nearly out of existence and reverse the policy once they realize how stupid and short-sighted it is.

The Boy Scouts thread

If they wanted to stay relevant, they should have retooled their image to more of a modern survivalist theme. Right now they're stuck with liberals seeing them as some problematic 1950's cultural throwback, and conservatives seeing them as just a vehicle for queers to diddle boys in the woods.

The Boy Scouts thread

This became inevitable when they hired the execrable Robert Gates as their president. He's the ultimate CYA bureaucrat, never met a political pressure he wouldn't bow to. He justified the BSA preemptive surrender on gays with, "Well, we'd lose the court fight on that one anyway, so let's cave in early."

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

The Boy Scouts thread

The only real alternative is to take young men and boys out camping yourself, and with other trusted male mentors. You can find a used copy of the Boy Scouts Manual which has lots of great info in it before they turned pozzed. Lets not give up the culture of scouting, which has a great history, but rather claim it as our own.

This is good advice. Today i am surprised they are allowed to call it the "Boy" Scouts instead of being forced to call it "Zir" Scouts.

The Boy Scouts thread

Quote: (01-31-2017 03:46 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

The only real alternative is to take young men and boys out camping yourself, and with other trusted male mentors.

If you are Christian, there is an excellent alternative called Trail Life USA.

It began a few years ago after the Boy Scouts decided to accept homosexual adult leaders.

Trail Life, aside from the intentional inclusion of Christ, is very similar to Boy Scouts.

There is a similar organization for girls called Heritage Girls that was started perhaps a decade ago.

I hate to say it, but I don't endorse the Boy Scouts any more for the above reason on bold, and this is an Eagle Scout talking. I remember being in the Scouts back in the early 90's when they had a rash of sexual assault between the scouts and scoutmasters. As most Boy Scouts are either in or post puberty, this was considered to be mostly not pedophilic in nature. I remember that overnight a lot things changed during that time that was allowed a few years earlier.

Am I the only one that thinks that this will happen again? If not, I would volunteer to chaperone their teenage daughter's cheerleading camp singlehanded. I know it is a chore, but I will get the feeling that I will barely survive. BTW wait for my upcoming cameo appearance on "Teen Mom" on MTV.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

The Boy Scouts thread

delete

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

The Boy Scouts thread

Quote: (01-31-2017 05:31 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

If they wanted to stay relevant, they should have retooled their image to more of a modern survivalist theme. Right now they're stuck with liberals seeing them as some problematic 1950's cultural throwback, and conservatives seeing them as just a vehicle for queers to diddle boys in the woods.

Sadly that is about right.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

The Boy Scouts thread

Wow! Me juss member as a yute inna Africa inna what the yankee would call middle school i was a scout and real manly things We did climb mountains till our nostrils are buried in volcanic soil, rowing african rivers filled wid blood hungry crocs, chasing monkeys in the deep jungles after they snatched our food after we'd hanged em high on the tree tops, pissing myself first time i had the roar of a Male lion,tracking elephants throught their minuscule patches of feaces! Now dis weirdos wanna hijack dem ting yah! Yoh blaze fiya pon babylon one time with dem gay madness! ( in all fairness there were girlscout but they new the place! Mmm the m s mories of carressing soft breasts beneath tents!)

The Boy Scouts thread

Sad to see them caving in to the faggots and perverts. Scouting was a great time in my life, and now a lot of boys will be deprived of the same skill-building, leadership-building, and friendship-building experience that I had.

The Boy Scouts thread

Quote: (01-31-2017 09:08 PM)Mundorondore Wrote:  

Wow! Me juss member as a yute inna Africa inna what the yankee would call middle school i was a scout and real manly things We did climb mountains till our nostrils are buried in volcanic soil, rowing african rivers filled wid blood hungry crocs, chasing monkeys in the deep jungles after they snatched our food after we'd hanged em high on the tree tops, pissing myself first time i had the roar of a Male lion,tracking elephants throught their minuscule patches of feaces! Now dis weirdos wanna hijack dem ting yah! Yoh blaze fiya pon babylon one time with dem gay madness! ( in all fairness there were girlscout but they new the place! Mmm the m s mories of carressing soft breasts beneath tents!)

Is that Leo's monologue from Blood Diamond?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

The Boy Scouts thread

"Look Dad! Akela got me up in front of everyone to give me my Tranny badge! Do you think Mum will be able to sew it on my cub shirt when we get home?"

"I'll be doing that Timmy. She's got wood to chop & lawns to mow"

"Great!"

The Boy Scouts thread

Just listen once and consider them dead and gone.

Any institution that plays this game against American values, families and logic, is no longer needed. No matter how American it seemed (cough cough NFL) it should be simply disregarded, and never participated in again.

There are always solutions. You can start your own local group of campers, football leagues or whatever. Good riddance and goodbye.

The Boy Scouts thread

Just noticed that they turned off comments and voting for the YouTube video. They were so sure of their convictions that they didn't want to talk about it! Giving in to perverts and censoring at the same time. Great job Boy Scouts! Screw this pervert crap. I'm just going to take the local boys in my church out and we'll go camping and hunting together. I know a lot of parents that will be pissed about this. Time to pull their boys out and put pressure on the other families to do likewise.

The Boy Scouts thread

Quote: (01-31-2017 09:41 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

"Look Dad! Akela got me up in front of everyone to give me my Tranny badge! Do you think Mum will be able to sew it on my cub shirt when we get home?"

"I'll be doing that Timmy. She's got wood to chop & lawns to mow"

"Great!"

Ahhhh! my innocent ears. Why did you have to make us visualize it!!