rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Family Suffering From TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)?

I've got a family member with an issue. He's gone off the rails on the recent election. You can't even discuss it with him because he begins to scream about Trump being a "FASCIST!".
I have decided that there is a new medical condition which needs to be recognized: Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). It affects all manner of people, but mostly those in the media who have been to liberal arts colleges.
So how do other people deal with family suffering from this condition?
If it was a random idiot on the street corner, you could walk away. But this is family and that makes a difference.

Troll them with memes.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-28-2017 11:48 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

Troll them with memes.

That was the initial plan, but then they become quite unbearable. He was diagnosed as bi-polar a few years ago and this doesn't help matters.

Discussing politics with a mentally disabled person will never end well.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-28-2017 11:53 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Troll them with memes.

That was the initial plan, but then they become quite unbearable. He was diagnosed as bi-polar a few years ago and this doesn't help matters.

Make the memes more dank.

My immediate family is pretty right wing. The only leftist was my brother when young. His politics changed after he got his first paycheck and saw how much money was being taken out of it (whilst a lefty at the time, he was always a really hard worker).

People I know on Facebook / personally have been really going off the rails. The women are spinning this fantasy of Melania being a battered wife and Trump a villain out of some sort of made for Lifetime network show. A guy I have known since high school (artist / musician type) is fretting over cutting off immigration to Muslims.

The one guy I tried to convert has gone full SJW, complete with talking points in his emotional rants. I don't understand why considering he got a small business off the ground and has gotten stung repeatedly by taxes and government regulation.

I tried to explain how some of the Trump proposals would directly benefit him (i.e. reducing taxes on profit pass through LLCs, immediate expensing instead of depreciation, rollback of Obamacare, etc.). Human being think a lot through their wallets.. this guy however, this guy is different.

Strange things are happening.
My family (Soviet Jews, in LA and NY/NJ) have all voted Trump, even their kids born here.
My Salvadorean friends in LA are split. The family is big, 6 sisters. The older two should be prime Hillary demographic-- one is thrice divorced, the other never married lesbian. Both love trump. The lesbian was mad at me two years ago because I had nothing good to say about CA. When I visited this Christmas, she was telling me about Alex Jones. Yes, that one.
Their little sister, a stay-at-home-mom with four kids and husband who pays for everything, was all out for Hillary. WTF? She unfriended me on facebook after I trolled her with Trump memes too many times.

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (01-28-2017 12:54 PM)Hell_Is_Like_Newark Wrote:  

My immediate family is pretty right wing. The only leftist was my brother when young. His politics changed after he got his first paycheck and saw how much money was being taken out of it (whilst a lefty at the time, he was always a really hard worker).

People I know on Facebook / personally have been really going off the rails. The women are spinning this fantasy of Melania being a battered wife and Trump a villain out of some sort of made for Lifetime network show. A guy I have known since high school (artist / musician type) is fretting over cutting off immigration to Muslims.

The one guy I tried to convert has gone full SJW, complete with talking points in his emotional rants. I don't understand why considering he got a small business off the ground and has gotten stung repeatedly by taxes and government regulation.

I tried to explain how some of the Trump proposals would directly benefit him (i.e. reducing taxes on profit pass through LLCs, immediate expensing instead of depreciation, rollback of Obamacare, etc.). Human being think a lot through their wallets.. this guy however, this guy is different.

He just needs to be taxed and/or regulated 'enough', and then he will start to change. Even with Trump in office there are all kinds of state and local stuff that can make that happen.

I remember upsetting a city inspector while doing work for an estate that had a small multi unit building. I told him that I thought most of the housing in the city was really not that good and most of it should just be torn down, that if it ws not for the asset bubble due to low interest rates that people would have not continued to try to get a 100 year old building to last another thirty years because it was all mortgaged to the hilt. He got upset because if that happened then there would be little work for him on inspecting what little housing was left.

I also pursuaded another friend to NOT spend several hundred thousand on a multiunit building that was a little over 100 years old, especially after we started talking about 'how long did I think wood in a building would last'. Shortly after someone else bought that building the power company disconnected the building from the grid, with no warning, and would not reconnect it until the entire electrical service was done over with no explanation as to why they thought it needed to be done. What was interesting was that the same service was powered by a generator while the work was done so the panels were ok for that, but not for connecting to the grid?!?!?

Every time I start to think that maybe I am making a mistake by not having an real estate or owning a home, I run into something like this that tells me that I am glad to not have to deal with such problems, especially with the dismal rates of return, and that is providing all of the rents get paid and there is no large repairs for the year.

I am sure as your guy has a similar experience that he will start to change.

I'm pretty lucky. My whole family is on the Trump train. I even watched the inauguration with them and the election too. Based family, pretty red pilled all of them. Makes life easy.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Troll them with memes.

I agree.

Reason and logic do not work with those people, but trolling does seem to change some of them over time, as they slowly come to realize that their initial thoughts and feelings were simply wrong.

Trolling can work over time, where as reason and logic will not, because trolling will effect how they feel. Reason and Logic have no effect on their feelings and will not change anything.

Even if it does not change them, I expect the epic meltdowns will make for quite a scene and hours of amusement for anyone watching.

This isn't family. But on Wednesday, I was talking to a woman who rents part of her home to roommates/tenants. She found out one of them voted for Trump. She gave him thirty days notice. She was surprised because he's vegan.

I never discussed politics with my landlords/landladies for reasons like this alone.

That being said, nobody is tougher to convert politically than family. I don't bother with it.

Quote: (01-28-2017 11:45 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

I've got a family member with an issue. He's gone off the rails on the recent election. You can't even discuss it with him because he begins to scream about Trump being a "FASCIST!".
I have decided that there is a new medical condition which needs to be recognized: Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). It affects all manner of people, but mostly those in the media who have been to liberal arts colleges.
So how do other people deal with family suffering from this condition?
If it was a random idiot on the street corner, you could walk away. But this is family and that makes a difference.

Start posting this everywhere he is bound to be.

[Image: 1bgvov.jpg]

- On the bathroom door
- In his mug
- on the door of his car
- His office
- text him
- Email him
- Change your social media profile picture to it

I had sex with a white girl last night who was politically delusional.

Basically what you need to do is just let them talk, but when the moment is right, you put your penis in their mouths.

There must be a playbook of all the things these people say that they pass around. This girl spewed all the classics. Women will be victimized, taxes will go up, black people will_be shot, etc.

My favorite was what she said is guaranteed to happen to illegal immigrants. They are going to be thrown in jail for ten years. I asked her why trump was saying "send them back" she said that will happen after their ten year imprisonment. I asked her if she thought that was logical. She said no, but Trump isn't a oogical person.

These people love I phones. So have Uber on yours. Show them how cool it is that there is an available one right in your area. You have to hurry up with the blowjob because someone else may summon him. Make it fun!

Aloha!

Whilst we're on about liberal women. Attractive liberal women I must add.

Whilst fucking her say you're going to fuck her like Trump just fucked illegal immigrants.

***I got this inspiration from a member here who said he fucked a liberal in Cali and said "Im going to fuck you like Bush fucked Iraq". [Image: lol.gif]

I have some leftists in the family that revealed their delusions. Sad! Cousins on both sides. [Image: confused.gif]

However, turns out I have some based relatives too, they are all military veterans and raised multiple kids that have common sense about them.

Truly a defining election for my family. I introduced them to Memes and rustled some jimmies.

[Image: zOZC7cc.jpg]

I was proclaimed a "Nazi" and then ignored by half of my extended family. So tolerant!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Thank God, no.

Even my Mum and her friends (who are kinda lefty) got a seat on the Trump Express, due to my efforts (I mentioned that before, somewhere...).

I like to cut to the chase. I don't bother countering them with horrible, terrible facts. That shit washes over them like water off a duck's back.

Attack their cognitive dissonance directly.

"What if you were wrong?"

Wait for the inevitable "but I'm not".

"Yeah, but what if...?"

This breaks their retard-feedback loop, because there's no content to attack as being fake or misguided. You're going straight to their ego armour and picking on that instead.

I hit my sister with this before candidate Trump was a thing.

I asked her (in relation to immigration and white guilt at the time) "just imagine for a second that over the course of an hour or two I was able to set out an infallible set of historical and sociological facts that disproved your case entirely. Hypothetically, would you accept that reality?"

For the record her brain seemed to grind to a halt. She's smarter than the average basic bitch and I could see the indoctrination wrestling with the logic. I took the opportunity to cement my gains.

I told her that she wouldn't accept reality because it would destroy her whole world. She would have to go to work in a new industry. She would lose all her friends. She would be completely hated by everyone she knew and cared about (other than me). That's the true nature of the battle and that's why we more or less have to write off a lot of these people. We came here pursuing truth. They arrived at their political station seeking comfort and consensus. They are useful idiots. That is what they do. That is all they will ever do.

They're not your family any more. They are the sons and daughters of Soros. You share their blood. That is all.

On the upside, we can create our own places of comfort and consensus to shelter our own useful idiots, because at the end of the day it's better to put them on our side than the enemy's, and most women are by default useful idiots who must therefore be rustled or bred on rancho Right rather than the Marxist collective farms on the other side of the divide.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

My sister has been deeply depressed and been spending a lot of time reading Huffing Paint, looking at all the liberal tears. I've finally encouraged her to hit the gym to tune it out. Trying not to rub it in. When you're a liberal, your mind is weak. It isn't fair to kick someone when they are down. She's just like so many women, her emotions are very easy to manipulate from reading the Old Media.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Leonard, that's a very good approach. Cut through the facts and ask if they'd be willing to accept the conclusion. I appreciate your take and much as I hate to say it, I'm not sure there will be a real rational meeting unless someone goes through a severe deconditioning / amygdala triggering process. I've decided to not stir the nest, while also not pretending to be in agreement. Because of the election and the initial madness I heard at Thanksgiving, I decided for the first time in my life to not join my immediate family for Christmas. It confused and hurt several, but I said I would rather have one-on-one visits to actually catch up (and keep groupthink at bay) than be in a situation where 3 or 4 people could enjoy their r-type 'safety in numbers.' No one took me up on it, so I had a very mellow and very calm Christmas - honestly, it was wonderful.

In some ways, it's made me a bit sad for the emotional distance I feel with some family members, but that distance had already been there to a smaller degree. The intensity of this election and our best possible outcome was like turning the sun into a black light. No way to pretend all the disease isn't there, and now you can see them in the dark.

Been shouted at by two close family members and a visiting close family friend I hadn't seen in awhile all at the dinner table on separate family occasions. I am the sole strong Trump supporter, a few moderate quiet supporters, and some that just think Trump is an idiot, yet aren't hostile.

I think I wore them down a bit by being the cooler head. I think me showing restraint showed them Trump supporters may not be that bad when being shouted at "bigot, racist" and my favorite "how could you?" etc... they start looking unhinged when you are ready for it and it makes them question themselves when they aren't given any easy ammo.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Often the easiest way to short circuit their liberal bullshit is simply to reference their poorly veiled double standards.

"Real estate is cheap down at the muslim end of town. Why have you never rented there?"

"How many close POC friends do you actually have? You know. The kind of friends that would help you move house?"

"Would you dare slander me with titles like racist and bigot if I were a black man with the same beliefs?"

"If not, WHY not?"

Nothing puts the fear of God in them like the possibility of being caught out as a racist and disowned by their own orthodoxy.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (01-30-2017 11:31 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

My sister has been deeply depressed and been spending a lot of time reading Huffing Paint, looking at all the liberal tears. I've finally encouraged her to hit the gym to tune it out. Trying not to rub it in. When you're a liberal, your mind is weak. It isn't fair to kick someone when they are down. She's just like so many women, her emotions are very easy to manipulate from reading the Old Media.
[Image: potd.gif]

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidenti...-syndrome/
Ted Cruz: Dems Suffer From ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome

I see lying 'el rato' Teddy Cruz is learning how to meme.

Trump I think has taken him under his wing, telling him that the way to win is to have a sense of humor, something that never came naturally to Cruz. [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein