rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Universe - 29 January 2017 - costume show vid embedded

Miss Universe is a couple of days away.

What are your thoughts on this event?

I love that this is still a (generally) annual event that hasn't been cancelled for some stupid PC reason. Hopefully they'll never let a tranny into the comp.

Here's the costume show. Skip to the 6 minute mark, where it actually starts. Enlarge it and turn down the sound (unless you just have to know what the annoying flamboyant guy thinks about their costumes...).

An absurd costume at 35.40 ish.

Quote: (01-27-2017 10:03 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

(unless you just have to know what the annoying flamboyant guy thinks about their costumes...).

typo, Rocket?

I don't know. None of them are making me lunch...

I don't follow pagents, not my thing. It is interesting to see the difference in looks around the world. I like the idea of pagents because it gives women a high standard of femininity to attain. Haven't see them dyke it up yet.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Scrolled through the video. Not suprised that Sweden was horrible. Germany too. Many countries tried to be sweet or sexy, but too many Western countries were too feminist, trying to be unwomanly.

Quote: (01-28-2017 02:16 PM)Darthvader Wrote:  

Scrolled through the video. Not suprised that Sweden was horrible. Germany too. Many countries tried to be sweet or sexy, but too many Western countries were too feminist, trying to be unwomanly.
Indonesia's contestant literally dressed in a bird costume and still looked less crazy than Germany's unbalanced design

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

and Sweden outdid Germany... basically a mismatched clothing and a cardboard cutout.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

I was wondering the same thing after seeing who the judges selected. How much of the selections are political? Looks like SA is heavily represented and only 1 european country. Canda was also selected. I noticed her fatter arms before the bikini came on. She has huge tits but could lose a few pounds. Appealing to fatties?

Quote: (01-29-2017 08:23 PM)Impavidus Wrote:  

I was wondering the same thing after seeing who the judges selected. How much of the selections are political? Looks like SA is heavily represented and only 1 european country. Canda was also selected. I noticed her fatter arms before the bikini came on. She has huge tits but could lose a few pounds. Appealing to fatties?
Dunno... this is the first Trump-free Miss Universe pagent so it might have changed.

Miss France won.

[Image: 278u_ORf_Gqw897d0946c1a8eb86a3_4170536_Iris_Mitten.jpg]
[Image: 3_C8_B9_FCA00000578_4170536_image_a_146_14857546890.jpg]

Face and body are on point.

[Image: wb2.gif]

Bonus ass pic:

[Image: 278u_ORf_Gqw897d0946c1a8eb97d5_4170536_Iris_Mitten.jpg]

[Image: dat-ass016%20watermark.gif]

"Muh diversity!"

For Miss USA we picked a bitch in the military? My my we certainly are in times my friends

Quote: (01-27-2017 11:14 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I don't follow pagents, not my thing. It is interesting to see the difference in looks around the world. I like the idea of pagents because it gives women a high standard of femininity to attain. Haven't see them dyke it up yet.

I can't stand the whole concept. I could literally spend an hour or two in Newport Beach and see an American girl who blows the last five Miss Americas out of the water. The only thing remotely surprising is that they didn't dump another slightly above average Colombian or Venezuelan on us for Miss Universe this year. I would bet good money that four of the next five Miss Universes are either Colombian or Venezuelan and aren't that great.

Wow I can't believe they picked a white European woman. That has not happened for at least 10 years.