rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scarlett Johansson to divorce, again

Just a few short days after participating in the great Feminist Pussy Pass - Post Wall Victim Industrial Complex march, Scar Joo is reportedly splitting from her 2nd husband, after two short years of marriage, horse and carriage.

Quote:Quote:

Scarlett Johansson and her French husband, Romain Dauriac, have called it quits.. Johansson, 33, attended the women’s march in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, where she was seen without her wedding ring. A source tells: “I’ve been expecting this for some time. Romain and Scarlett has never made sense to me. They aren’t equals. There’s always been something wrong with this picture.

Scarlett Johansson was born in New York City. Her father, Karsten Johansson, is an architect originally from Copenhagen, Denmark. Her mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family from the Bronx; Sloan's ancestors were Jewish immigrants from Poland and Minsk in the Russian Empire.

Sources also say she expects a fruitful career in shilling for the Great Narrative™.. and all consequent before and after comparison pictures posted by you to prove some sexist point, or to speculate about the number of her lotsa cocksaz, are in fact proof of your patriarchy and misogyny, duh.

I didn't even know she was married...she never behaved like a married woman.

Quote: (01-26-2017 05:57 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I didn't even know she was married...she never behaved like a married woman.

she looks a lot older than 33.

[Image: Scarlett-Johansson-before-and-after-brea...uction.jpg]

[Image: scarlett-johansson-before-after.jpg]

Quote: (01-26-2017 06:18 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

No she doesn't. Would still bang.

Quote: (01-26-2017 07:31 AM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2017 06:18 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

No she doesn't. Would still bang.

Agreed.

Her lungs look quite healthy/youthful too.

Reminds me of Heartiste's post on how a redpilled man would take a waitress that looks like Scarlett Johansson over Scarlett Johansson herself. When I saw she was married to a guy named Romain Dauriac, I knew what would happen. Hypergamy is a bitch.

This is a woman whose alleged "sex appeal" has always been a mystery to me. I still don't think she's that great looking.

Scarlet Johnson is one of the few Hollywood actresses that are not overrated, truly good looking actress with a rather unique an non-generic face and decent acting ability. She is a 10 for me in many movies. It's a shame she as stupid as most Hollywood stars and a typical SJW.

WB

Quote: (01-26-2017 08:46 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

This is a woman whose alleged "sex appeal" has always been a mystery to me. I still don't think she's that great looking.

Because she's Hollywood, her sex appeal is entirely the result of camera angles and certain paedophilic tendencies in producers. If you had to nail down the reasons she appeals to men, it comes down to natural double-Ds, blue eyes, lips like a blow-up doll, and a jaw that isn't square.

It's the same reason Kate Upton keeps working despite having an arse that looks like a truck ran over it and a midsection that looks like she just stopped by from a session at the local McDonald's (Don't believe me? Google images of her and start counting how many full-torso shots of her there are where she isn't doing some shit like turning her body side-on to the camera, or putting her hands on her bikini bottoms so you can't see just how huge her gut actually is).

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Damaged goods

Deus vult!

Sounds like there was a little truth to the character she played in Don Jon after all.

Dont Bang Denmark, or those with the genes from Denmark [Image: lol.gif]

I think she can definitely be attractive but she's not the hottest thing around by a long shot, and she never was. She just stacks up well against really famous actresses. She gets demolished by plenty of young B and C listers. Of course, taste is subjective.

I didn't even know she was married, let alone on her second chump.

And yes, I would definitely take a nobody who looks like Scarlett Johansson over Scarlett Johansson herself. That's true for every attractive female celebrity. I see a chick being famous as a pretty big negative unless I'm just trying to bang her for the story.

Quote:Paracelsus Wrote:

Because she's Hollywood, her sex appeal is entirely the result of camera angles and certain paedophilic tendencies in producers. If you had to nail down the reasons she appeals to men, it comes down to natural double-Ds, blue eyes, lips like a blow-up doll, and a jaw that isn't square.

It's the same reason Kate Upton keeps working despite having an arse that looks like a truck ran over it and a midsection that looks like she just stopped by from a session at the local McDonald's (Don't believe me? Google images of her and start counting how many full-torso shots of her there are where she isn't doing some shit like turning her body side-on to the camera, or putting her hands on her bikini bottoms so you can't see just how huge her gut actually is).

It's shocking how unattractive some Hollywood chicks are in real life. Mila Kunis is the example that leaps to mind first. Especially when she was younger she looked great on screen but in reality, she's this assless skinny-fat chick to whom I would never give a second glance if I saw her on the street.

[Image: scarlett-johansson-womens-march-speech.jpg]

[Image: 9402d167c5fa3d539cd49383fa3e164d]

[Image: attachment.jpg35532]   

It takes so long/ so much work most of the time to get to the top in Hollywood rat race they look like exhausted biz execs by the time they've been around a few years.
Compare to Linda Darnell or the old time stars when old lechers picked really gorgeous girls form 1940s Kansas beauty pageants and the like.

Quote: (01-26-2017 08:46 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Scarlet Johnson is one of the few Hollywood actresses that are not overrated, truly good looking actress with a rather unique an non-generic face and decent acting ability. She is a 10 for me in many movies. It's a shame she as stupid as most Hollywood stars and a typical SJW.

WB

What you see on screen is fake. Here's a nice video to illustrate that:

And here's excerpts from an article:

Until recently, vain actors were limited to makeup, flattering lighting, corsets, plastic surgery, Botox, crash diets, personal trainers, steroids, muscle suits, color grading, lenses and filters, body doubles, and spray-on abs. Now they also have software: Zits vanish with a click. Wrinkles ­disappear. Abs harden. Jawlines sharpen. Cellulite vanishes. “In postproduction, if they want your nose to be a little smaller or a little bigger, that’s up to them, man,” says actor Michael Shannon. “Some attractive person gets out of a swimming pool dripping wet? Nobody wants to see how they really look: It’s fantasy.”

The industry leader in “beauty work” is Lola Visual Effects, the company that aged Brad Pitt up and down in Benjamin Button and wimpified Chris Evans in Captain America. Citing the “sensitive nature” of its clients, Lola declined interview requests, but co-founder Edson Williams explained in the book Masters of FX that a “love scene may not have the same impact if the stars have deep eye bags, rough skin, and puffy cheeks … My specialty is invisible cosmetic effects: If you leave the theater thinking your favorite actor has perfect skin and no body fat, then I did my job.” In 2015, Lola worked on 14 films, including The Big Short, Joy, and Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation.

At first Lola struggled to get faces right but then achieved an industry breakthrough by hiring an actual plastic surgeon and adapting his techniques. Today, Lola might begin with a “digital dermabrasion, removing any age spots or imperfects,” then reduce “eye bags,” use a “mesh warp” technique to tighten sagging skin or bulging flab, and perform a “digital face-lift” to trim jowls and areas like earlobes and noses that grow larger with age, while meticulously relighting every pixel. Throughout the industry, such work is “completely routine,” says veteran visual-effects supervisor Jim Rider (Vinyl, Focus, Foxcatcher). “I’ve done beauty retouching on women who are practically supermodels, but because they’ve got an extra few ounces …”

Often, technicians will simply stretch actors’ bodies vertically to make them appear leaner. “There was one actress where we had a 95 percent squeeze to make her thinner, where it’s barely noticeable,” says Oscar-nominated editor Joe Walker (Sicario, 12 Years a Slave). “The 95 percent trick works, but I feel immoral doing it.”

“It’s in everyone’s best interest that she not look haggard and that her jowls don’t look too old or whatever.” A studio executive says that on one of his biggest films, an A-list actress declined digital touch-ups—until she saw that they’d retouched her male co-stars. In the end, he says, “we did 275 touch-ups on her.

Occasionally, actors’ heads are even pasted back onto CG models of their own bodies, as one star’s was when he returned for reshoots of his big-budget action film a year later. “He was very happy to have a digital scan of his body for this movie,” says a producer, who asks to be identified only as “the friend of an international sex symbol,” “because he went through an intensive and pretty joyless diet and training regimen for six months before shooting.” Rather than hitting the gym yet again, the actor taped fresh footage of his face that was matched with animations of his body at its peak hotness.

Retouched, impossibly enhanced bodies are creating unrealistic new body-image standards — and the effects are so sophisticated and invisible that most audiences aren’t aware of how much they’ve been manipulated. “For the next generation of teenager, it’s going to be hard not to hate yourself a lot more physically, because what we mirror to them is so godlike,” says Refn, who says he retouches people sparingly in part because he thinks it’s alienating. “If you look at the greatest movie stars, we identify much more with imperfection than perfection.”

Technology is radically expanding the total range of storytelling tools available to any director — blockbuster or Oscar drama — and we’re just beginning to see the implications. For instance, plastic surgery, PEDs, and digital youthenizing are enabling action heroes and sexpots to retain muscle mass and taut skin far beyond their prime. “We can protect the brand that the studios and agents have invested vast amounts of money in, for example, by reducing the actor’s age,” Lola’s Nittman once said. “We can let them make another sequel that before may not have been possible.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/special-e...c-v-r.html

[Image: 1ie8nu.jpg]

She was hot as fuck in 2001.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-26-2017 11:33 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

She was hot as fuck in 2001.

if she's 33 now . . .

Quote: (01-26-2017 11:24 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

[Image: 1ie8nu.jpg]

No doubt. From her prime years to now she looks like shit in comparison.

I used to be a big fan of hers, and at one time I thought she was the hottest big time broad in Hollywood, but times have changed.

This picuture she looks like some typical broad here in Toronto.

She has had like 2-3 kids also has she not?

Go to your Nordstroms and the young staff there is hotter than ScarJO.

Young broads be destorying her in looks. She is worn out. Time to take her out to pasture.

WNB because it wouldn't be worth it.

I bet she's getting highly problematic cellulite deposits on her ass and the back of her legs.

Take care of those titties for me.

what kind of tattoo is that on her left inner arm?

Probably has something to do with her obvious ongoing transition into a man, clearly visible with that bizarre haircut along with whatever happened to her once fuckable face. I wonder how many poor innocent men were turned into faggots after seeing that horrific feminist haircut.

She's far away from the days of those awesome fake tits, plump ass, and youthful face. What a shame, one of the very few hollywood chicks I found bangable.

Quote: (01-26-2017 08:46 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Thank you. She's not. Another in a list of vastly overrated "stars".

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (01-26-2017 09:34 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: scarlett-johansson-womens-march-speech.jpg]

I thought this thread is about Scar Jo. Whos' the kid in the Little Drummer Boy outfit?