rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

He Will Not Divide Us performance "art" by Shia LaBeouf

I posted about this yesterday on the Liberal-tears thread, but, I think it deserves its own thread (very funny, clownish stuff to watch - as I'm explaining below - and also, it's a live study of our degenerate SJW adversaries):

To sum it up: Yesterday, plagiarist hipster Shia LaBeouf, fancying himself as a great fighter for mankind, launched a totally ludicrous, faggoty, anti-Trump website:

http://www.hewillnotdivide.us/

(read http://www.metro.us/news/shia-lebeouf-la...hv4EWOvUg/ )

[Image: shia%20lebeouf%20anti-trump.jpeg]

So, just go look at this site: you'll have a non-stop broadcasting of fat, stoned leftist militants, dancing, whining, thinking they're the new fighters for freedom or something! [Image: tard.gif]

I mean... such a vivid image of everything we despise, on this webcam! It's like all these ugly-ass SJWs are offering us a free, perpetual show online: they have no shame, no grace, and more worryingly, no use in society.

"He will not divide, so we will do it instead."

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-21-2017 06:43 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

"He will not divide, so we will do it instead."

Exactly, their slogan can be turned against them! After all, what these SJWs do, their constant aggressiveness and whining, and rejection of the rule of democracy, it is dividing the nation! By systematically hating on the President, they divide society.

In any case, I'll use this webcam broadcast to show members of my family just how ridiculous, useless, lazy, fat and ugly, anti-Trump "Liberals" are. I mean, I have watched maybe 15 minutes (it's almost fascinating), and not one normal-looking dude or chick to be seen on the cam (also, they dance worse than I do, mother of God, and I'm White!)... By the way, how come these people are never at work?

That was my question. I checked this morning at 10, at awhile after 2 some Of the same people were still there.

Who the fuck spends 5 hours standing in front of a webcam chanting?

This experiment is amazing. Too bad it "isn't going the direction they hoped" to quote a famous RVFer.

Doing affirmations of this type is something that you do when you feel under threat, like if you think you're going to have a panic attack, or, when you feel a desperate or instant need to tell yourself something in the moment, to get you through it.

But it's not meant to be an ongoing thing. You do it, then the moment passes, then that's it.

The fact that these subhumans feel the need to stand there for ages doing this shit shows how ill equipped they are to deal with the real world.

They should be removed from society to somewhere safe and fluffy where they can be with their own kind forever. They could chant together, cry together, grow old together, and die together while wearing silly pink hats. That would be best for everyone.

Quote: (01-21-2017 07:34 PM)Mr Johnny Montoya Wrote:  

Doing affirmations of this type is something that you do when you feel under threat, like if you think you're going to have a panic attack, or, when you feel a desperate or instant need to tell yourself something in the moment, to get you through it.

But it's not meant to be an ongoing thing. You do it, then the moment passes, then that's it.

The fact that these subhumans feel the need to stand there for ages doing this shit shows how ill equipped they are to deal with the real world.

They should be removed from society to somewhere safe and fluffy where they can be with their own kind forever. They could chant together, cry together, grow old together, and die together while wearing silly pink hats. That would be best for everyone.
Honestly if these nutcases are afraid of fascism they'd be best to just shut the fuck up, because these protests are one of the best arguments for state-mandated eugenics in recent years; gives new life to the term 'untermensch'.

Imagine if aliens visited Earth and saw this - they'd probably just 'Death Star' the entire planet.

Quote: (01-21-2017 07:37 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2017 07:34 PM)Mr Johnny Montoya Wrote:  

Honestly if these nutcases are afraid of fascism they'd be best to just shut the fuck up, because these protests are one of the best arguments for state-mandated eugenics in recent years; gives new life to the term 'untermensch'.

Imagine if aliens visited Earth and saw this - they'd probably just 'Death Star' the entire planet.

Exactly. I don't ever remember hearing people complain or protest too much about the nazis. In fact, they got with the program pretty quick.

There's some obese black dude and washed out white fat feminist (but I repeat myself) chanting non-stop "he will not divide us" back and forth at each other for 20 freakin' minutes. Impressive stamina. What's really funny is how monotone they sound. Like total robots. Indicative of their level of "thinking".

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Who's going to be the first to get on camera with a MAGA hat?

Quote: (01-21-2017 07:37 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

No, they would baptize the Earth: "Freak-Show_Planet-24/7", place a huge webcam on orbit, and broadcast to their original planets, for the amusement of their own families.

And maybe it's already going on, maybe the Earth has been the laughing stock of the universe, watching us, for decades and decades. Maybe the Reptilians have comic TV shows about Earth' obese blue-hair SJWs and LGBTs... for all we know, Hillary is their TV host.

[Image: 6709842-M.jpg]

Quote: (01-21-2017 07:50 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

Any RVF members in that vicinity? Go over and troll the camera! You could probably get an article on Slate, Salon or Huffing Paint about how a fascist invaded their Safe Space! [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (01-21-2017 07:50 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

[Image: rejection.gif]
Roosh! [Image: banana.gif] Guaranteed, it would give LaBeouf a heart attack, probably also send NYC into civil war!

CNN: Rapist Roosh photo bombs safe space with pro-fascist message!

The show is pretty boring so far, just a bunch of hipsters and fags chanting "don't divide us".

SJWism is a fanatical religion. These people chanting "He will not divide us" further prove this point. The violent antifa extremists also illustrate this point. It's a like a worship service, except they're singing the same song over and over again. That's why logic and reason never matter to them. Their god is the dogma of perpetual victimhood: Donald Trump is the devil, masculine men and "ignorant hicks" are his minions, and the SJWs are the oppressed people, looking to their great saviors (government shills like Obama and Hillary) to swoop in and rescue them.

Just as many Christians say, "it's in the Lord's hands now, we will see bright days again" when something bad happens, these people believe that some person with mythical qualities will come down from the heavens and save them. Just as many Christians believe the devil will be defeated, these SJWs think Trump and the mentality that got him elected will also be defeated. Just as radical Islamists wish to stamp out the infidels, these people wish to stamp out the Great Oppressor. They are living in a fantasy land governed by a black and white morality that will always see one side as totally evil, thus deserving of vitriol and violence, and themselves as pure as the driven snow. And they are using colleges to recruit more and more young minds into their radical belief system.

At least religions like Islam and Christianity have had leaders and written texts with clearly written beliefs and rules to live by. These new fanatics govern themselves as the wind blows, and they're supported by the press. That is what makes them so dangerous, and although it's fun to mock them, we should work towards stamping them out before their fanaticism reaches the heights of groups like ISIS. Instead of shouting "blow up the white house," these fuckers are on the brink of actually trying to blow it up. I believe if we don't actively crush these types of movements, the fringe aspects of them will graduate from tossing paint balloons to tossing Molotov cocktails.

Ah Shia Laboeuf...putting the 'fag' in 'Hey...isn't that that fag from Transformers, who then got kicked out of Hollywood because he stole a bunch of shit, then passed it off as his own?'

Quote: (01-21-2017 10:53 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Ah Shia Laboeuf...putting the 'fag' in 'Hey... isn't that that fag from Transformers, who then got kicked out of Hollywood because he stole a bunch of shit, then passed it off as his own?'

The very same, the very same low-life plagiarist indeed... when he got caught, LaBeouf, like an ill-behaved 6 years-old, pouted and went into hiding, crawling under his bed, swearing "never to be seen again"... Those Hollywood people are weak-minded, perverted (see the thread here on their Satanism: thread-53191...t=satanism ), they are negative assets to society.

Also, was LaBeouf NTP?? time-frame matches...
[Image: mindblown.gif]

Ayy lmao this site. I've been watching /pol/'s trolling of it. They had dudes ordering pizzas and clowns on Shia's dime, putting up stickers to make it a Museum of Kek, dudes screaming and signalling Pepe and almost getting punched by Shia, some ratty looking Muslim kid tried to mack on a fat azn girl who literally screamed the same chant for 4 hours but getting cucked by another guy, blacks came around and lo and behold started rapping and getting hyphy for their next mixtape while promoting their instagrams into the camera.... it's just a sad and pathetic thing all around to watch.

I saw that Instagram promotion and was laughing my butt off when he spelled it out slowly, just to make sure the world rushed to the app and hit "Follow". Talk about delusional. Nobody wants to follow your monotonous ass. This cam is strangely addicting. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (01-21-2017 10:53 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Ah Shia Laboeuf...putting the 'fag' in 'Hey...isn't that that fag from Transformers, who then got kicked out of Hollywood because he stole a bunch of shit, then passed it off as his own?'

Don't forget, he also confused movie fighting with real life fighting and got his ass kicked several times. Sadly, no one was able to beat any sense into him.

Slav tracksuit /pol/ack

[Image: NgigjjI.jpg]
[Image: ZnfkIhQ.jpg]
[Image: A6YXiNu.jpg]

The PEPE guy trolling Shia

[Image: CMrCC26.jpg]
[Image: 8ZkL0qs.png]
[Image: XEOv2yF.jpg]

other /pol/ trololols

[Image: 8cCeU6d.jpg]
[Image: TLUxfX3.jpg]

Museum of Kek /pol/ack

[Image: TLUxfX3.jpg]
[Image: vvq9emy.jpg]
[Image: Y7bcDbE.jpg]

Clown and pizzas ordered for Shia

[Image: rIzpFaK.gif]
[Image: UIoUom9.jpg]

Shia doing whatever the fuck it is

[Image: cmzPBX5.gif]

The tragic tale of cucking. I swear this ratty arab boy constantly glanced at the fat blonde azn girl and ever so slightly inched closer for hours, waiting to make his move. Then the black guy arrived, put his arm around her and cucked him. The heartbreak was very visible. The arab boy walked away afterwards, never to be seen again. I swear the black guy radicalized him and created another terrorist in a couple of years. Game saves lives.

[Image: l8QWI37.png]
[Image: JWcC0rx.jpg]
[Image: ZTyvJdC.png]
[Image: 5EOwael.png]

Oh and Shia is basically alt-right

[Image: Q7UWbkN.png]

Basically just a bunch of morons who think they're still living in the 1960s "Summer of Love".

Shia has gone full SJW retard... buffoon looks like he just emerged from his grandma basement, on crack.

[Image: cmzPBX5.gif]

Anyway, a nice idea would be, to organize the next ROK meeting, at this place, under Shia's (coke-friendly) nose, broadcasting through Shia's own channel, for free. The meltdown would be epic.