rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe your current HAREM situation

Good day gents,

Time to discuss harem's. I thought it will be a good idea to share our current HAREM situation, where did you meet them, how many times do you meet each chic each week and strategies to avoid HAREM cataclysm.

Here is mine at the moment,

1. The actress. Met through Tinder. 25 year old actress, Face of a 7, body of a 5 (Tiny, no much curves). She is a pot head, into other psych drugs. Good sex, she is broke. I meet her once a week for a smoking sesh and banging, that's it. No LTR material whatsoever but super chill to hang out with. 0 Drama. I do have to spend bit of money on her for pot/drinks since she is always broke.

2. The single mother. Met through Happn app. 36 year old mining manager with great looks. She is a solid 7, body starting to get fucked, nice face. She is more like a booty call. Super crazy in bed, does whatever you want, buys me gifts and dinners. Possibility to eject here is high due to the fact that she is contacting me more and more. No LTR intention. I call her drunk once a week and she is up to whatever.

3. The Yoga instructor. Met at the gym. 32 year old single mother. Super sexy in bed, great flexibility. Body of an 8, face of a 5. She wants me to stop seeing other women, probably eject soon. I see her 1/2 a week. I cooked for her a couple of times, probably fucked up there.

4. The upper class recently divorce. 29 year old blond chic. Met at a park, day game. The cutest of them all, face of a 8 body of a 6 (Skinny, does not work out) Smokes cigarettes which I dont like. Good in bed, classy, elegante, I can take it for dinner and score looks for all other chics at the place. Probably keep her for a while. I meet her twice a week. Not only banging, we actually do shit together (Cinema, concerts, cafes,etc...)

With this 4 lizards I keep my week busy and I am also free to focus on my goals (Work, music, gym, travel, reading).

What's your HAREM situation?

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Right hand, left hand... fleshlight and blow up doll have been riding the bench lately. They take to much work to get out, ya know?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

My HAREM situation is

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

ROtFL i am dying at the replies X___X

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

1. Teacher (Main)- I have been banging her for about 4 months now? She was married, but last week she told her husband she wanted a divorce and even told him she cheated on him (I'm not the only guy she cheated on him with, but I knew this). Her (soon to be ex) is so beta that he said he didn't care and was begging her to stay. Anyway, she's about a 7. No tits, but maybe the best ass I have ever seen. Great body (former cheerleader) and totally submissive. Likes anal.

2. Wonder Woman- I don't call her Wonder Woman because she's amazing in bed (she's good), but one of the first pics she sent me she was wearing Wonder Woman costume...no joke. I thought it was sexy and she even wore it for me last week when I banged her. She's a bit older (43) but her pussy gets super wet and she loves sex. Very loud and multiple orgasms in minutes. However she is a bit chunky and I'd probably give her a 5 on looks.

I hope to be adding at least 1 more, maybe 2 soon...but that's probably all I can handle. Too many girls at once takes up too much of my time.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

OK, OK, jokes aside. Here is my harem OP: