rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your definition of a slut?

The thread about sluts who hide their sluttery had me thinking, what is a slut?

Is it her cock count?
Is it her behaviour ?
If she is reformed and was a slut five years ago is she still a slut?
What if she does it for money, is she a slut or a gold digger? Are prostitutes sluts?
What if she takes it up the ass only for her husband?
If a woman has fucked two guys and cusses like a sailor, is she a slut?
What if she has a high cock count but never cheated and was serially monogamous?
How high is too high?
What is YOUR personal definition of a slut?

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

[Image: troll.gif]
[Image: tard.gif]

Why do you care?

Any woman who isn't my wife, mother or sister I assume to be a slut.

A slut is a girl who get inebriated and fucks a guy within hours of meeting and knows nothing about him.

I think a slut is a woman who engages frivolously in sex for pleasure disconnected from any concern for pair-bonding or any noticeable intent or any emotional response towards that.

That is, a female faggot.

Quote: (01-18-2017 05:30 AM)Meat Head Wrote:  

Is it her cock count?
Cock count doesn't directly effect it by itself. It is possible for a girl to have been with a lot of men with genuine intent to pair bond, but simultaneously have 'high ranking man' goggles on. This might be a perpetual dweller on Philippine dating websites. A girl is not a slut if the reason she isn't pair-bonded is that the guy leaves her and she's too stupid or dream-eyed to adjust her dating behaviour.

Is it her behaviour ?
Yes, it can be an indicator. For example a girl who issues sexual commands, i.e. the emotional stimulation of being fucked by a man isn't significant enough anymore that she needs to push into stronger physical territory to get off on the sex. She gives direct commands, i.e. positioning you so she can see you fucking her in a mirror, making specific comments about your physical sexual actions (change this, do that). She treats the sex in frivolous ways (e.g. she says we can fuck until X specific time then I have to go). She gets irritated by any pair-bonding natural behaviours like cuddling afterwards. Doing all this not years or months after you got together, but minutes.

If she is reformed and was a slut five years ago is she still a slut?
Yes I think so. Some women fall back into an LTR or a marriage not because of the emotional impact of sex with that man, but because they eventually get demoralized by the way all the men leave them, they feel their age slipping by, and they basically resign themselves to the fact they have to settle with such and such guy for self-preservation reasons. I don't believe any of these women wouldn't put out for another more exciting guy if they had absolute certainty they wouldn't be found out.

What if she does it for money, is she a slut or a gold digger? Are prostitutes sluts?
Prostitutes are an extreme type of slut, since they have completely disconnected sex from the idea of pair-bonding and instead applied it to purely commercial purposes. A girl who gets with a specific guy and primarily motivated by his money is not a slut, it's just a more shallow form of pair-bonding. A girl who will hop between guys with money to enjoy that benefit is just a sneaky indirect form of prostitute. It's a fine line. I suppose this is the most magnified question: if the guy suddenly couldn't provide her material desires, how long would it be until she hopped onto another guy who could? A day is obviously a prostitute-like slut, a year is obviously just a woman attracted to wealthy men in a normal pair-bonding fashion. The line between them would depend on culture etc.

What if she takes it up the ass only for her husband?
Not slut by itself. She's pair-bonded enough to her husband that she's willing to let him do disgusting shit to her and justify it away because he's so special to her.

If a woman has fucked two guys and cusses like a sailor, is she a slut?
No, she's just horrible.

What if she has a high cock count but never cheated and was serially monogamous?
Flawed in some way, but not a slut.

How high is too high?
For what? The virgin will always be the gold standard for a wife. But there are always trade offs. What you will settle for will depend on all the factors at hand.
If you mean 'to be considered a non-slut', I don't think there is a specific number. I think it's theoretically possible for a woman to have 200 notches, not due to being a slut, but due to being a severe mix of stupid, forgetful, resistant to demoralization, and hypergamous. I.e. she's able to look at the next shiny guy as "maybe this man will love me and marry me!", put out quickly because she's in a hurry to get there and doesn't want to lose his interest, and then get saddened and disappointed again, only to forget out of hope and do the same again anyway.

Man we talk about some cheerful shit here, don't we?

Sluts are women who have sex for the sake of sex (pleasure).

Whores are women who have sex for something in return.

Women can behave as both at any given time. Usually it's a mix.

Neither terms do I consider pejorative.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

^ You don't consider whore pejorative?

Based on my experiences of languages internationally, I think that makes you globally unique. I don't think I've heard a single language in which the ultimate insult directed at a woman didn't mean "she sells her body".

I get that socially these are pejorative words. I obviously don't use them in everyday language with friends, etc.

Whores are women who obtain resources for sex. Prostitutes are whores looking for cash per time in the sack. A gold digger is simply better at it...not only is there in most cases some actual attraction, she also is only giving her goods away for one guy for a large chunk of change. This is the feminine side of female sexuality. The woman who understands her feminine power and is good at utilizing it for _____ (money, fame, prestige, etc).

The part of a woman who just enjoys sex...the seduction, the orgasm, etc, etc...that's the slut. It's the more masculine of sexuality from women. It's that higher T side of them...think of the high school slut who just wants to be ravished and ravage dicks. She can't turn a good dick down.

A good woman has a good mix of both. She likes sex and will worship your dick, but she also won't make your life too easy. She's not simply a body for you to cum in. She'll push you to be a better man because she knows her sexuality is valuable enough to motivate you, but she won't leave you at the drop of a hat. Damn, now I'm sounding all romantic.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Any chick who will shag someone else but won't shag me.

Quote: (01-18-2017 01:08 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Any chick who will shag someone else but won't shag me.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Funny thing is, for women, "slut" is much more stringent:

Any women who will fuck the man I want to get with a little easier than I will.

Slut for men means a woman who has sex easily and without emotional investment - a danger to men because it might not be your child if you pair bond with her

for women a slut is someone who "gives it up easily" and therefore devalues the pussy for all women, lowering the market value they can extract from men.

Sluts are disliked by all except men who just want to bust a nut

Quote: (01-18-2017 03:56 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Slut for men means a woman who has sex easily and without emotional investment

This is a perfectly succinct answer.

The label "slut" holds a negative connotation because it brings about the notion that the woman in question has little-to-no standards for mate selection, and furthermore that she is untrustworthy as a mate or even as a person because she is willing to give it up easily to other men. Men value sexual restraint and faithfulness of a woman - to be the opposite of that is to be of lower value.

The "double standard" argument that feminists, anti-slut-shamers, and self-conscious loose women make is a poor one because of the unbalanced sexual dynamics between men and women. It is very easy for women to acquire sex. It is far more difficult for men to acquire sex. Because of this dynamic, being able to get sex for a man holds a higher social value than a woman being able to get sex.

This is where the lock/key analogy comes into play. A key that opens many locks is a master key (men), but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a poor lock (women).

This is not to say sluts are "bad" - sluts are actually great if you want to have easy, low-investment, NSA sex. Thats exactly what sluts are good for. Sluts are just regarded as poor choices for long-term mates because of the low probability of them to remain dedicated and faithful to one man.