rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am too old...I quit.

I am too old...I quit.

I am 39 and it is over. If i daygame a hot young girl I will be called a dirty old man. My online openers all get read with VAST traffic to my profile,but with very few replies. And why? I am too old. I admit it now. It is over. I can look but never game/pull/seduce.

I have bought all the material and it means nothing past a certain age. Goodnight.

I am too old...I quit.

I am not Mr. Game by any means but if you don't mind me asking, how many times have you been rejected? A couple?

You should keep track. Aim for 1,000 rejections. Even if you have a success rate of 1 percent, that's ten dates, which is more than the zero you will get giving up.

39 is not very old. I think you gotta work on yourself a little bit. Do you not like yourself very much? Why? Take some stabs at self-improvement, especially where you feel you are most vulnerable. Worried about your weight? Exercise! Don't have much to say? Read some books! Get a hobby!

And if a hot young girl calls you a dirty old man, a. she's right b. who cares? and c. some chicks dig that.

Also, the nature of the online beast is low response rates. Any hot girl is gonna be inundated with messages. She isn't even going to read most of them. That's why you message tons of chicks at the same time. Also, it's always better in person.

I am too old...I quit.

Please! Go out . Age does hurt online but those same girls that won't reply I can and have closed in person. How young are we talking here anyway?

I am too old...I quit.

what is wrong with hot 30-35 yr olds?

I am too old...I quit.

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:13 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

what is wrong with hot 30-35 yr olds?

this..

are you poor / fat ?

I am too old...I quit.

Age is just a number.

If you said you were 79, maybe it would be a different story.

Here is a tip:

Avoid white American 21 year olds.

Focus on:

Latinas, EE girls, SE Asia girls.

Right there, my advice just made you ten years younger.

Welcome to being 29 again.

I am too old...I quit.

there is always colombia, brazl, thailand.... lol

I am too old...I quit.

That's just the problem, im pretty fantastic. Im funny and mildly cute,but online is a wasteland [even though my profile and openers are amazing and all getting read and profile heavily visited] and offline,i have the gift of the gab,but, 39 is too old. I am,of course,only thinking of legal ages!
There comes a point with online and offline game when girls ignore game and only see age and i have arrived at that point.

I am too old...I quit.

Ok,wait,that doesnt help. I see daygame videos. i see guys late teens to late 20's. the usual PUA age group. i see them chatting up hot babes late teens to mid 20's. i think 'yeah!. i'll have some of that'. but im TOO old. it's cool. im in the UK. The idea of going to Thailand to get laid is so sad id rather become a monk. of course i am venting steam on this, but its all true. there is a point where women see an old perv and not a cute guy.

I am too old...I quit.

Yeah that just tells me you have very low self esteem. This is not an over night game. One of my friends is easily 100 lbs over weight, 5 ft 5 in, bald, fake teeth, 38 yrs old, kind of resembles uncle fester from the Addams family, and He pulls in girls like crazy because he has confidence in himself. You have to learn to accept your faults and work with them.

Btw what's wrong with girls in your age range? I'm 24 and I have a dtf who is 42. Great sex.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

I am too old...I quit.

Age is just a number, man. What matters is how interesting you are. If you can be a clean-cut older man with confidence and some stories to tell I'm sure you'll rope in girls of any age.

I think the key for someone your age is to dress sharp, have an interesting hobby, have a youthful personality, and be up on current popular culture.

Remember: you can't be young forever, but you can act young forever. Girls will see past your age if you give them something else to look at. [Image: wink.gif]

I am too old...I quit.

You need to straighten yourself out.

This directly relates to the Mental VS Physical Thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6057.html

This sh*t is mental. Its all in your head.

You are in the UK?

Take a flight over to EE.

You problem can be solved in two hours.

"The idea of going to Thailand to get laid is so sad id rather become a monk."

This comment is disturbing.

What exactly is wrong with traveling to tropical paradises to swoop beautiful women?

I am too old...I quit.

Seems like an obvious troll or some guy trying to get self-esteem boost.

Is there a thread about aging?

It is laughable/denial that guys claim you can pull the same at 40 as 30. Yet I'm 34 and don't look my age. Girls regularly assume I'm 26-28.

So at 39, based on how my other friends who use our anti-aging therapies have aged, I'll look around 33 - which isn't creeper at all.

Is there an Anti-Aging thread already? If not, probably would be a good resource....

I am too old...I quit.

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:02 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

use our anti-aging therapies

care to elaborate? pm if you dont want to threadjack

I am too old...I quit.

MikeCf, i have made too many genuine threads on this site to be thought of as a troll or ego boost needing monster. so sit on it.

However, i have noticed what i have noticed. some of you have made some good comments about older pals having good game and maybe that gives me pause for thought. and what is this site for if you cant get stuff off your chest;good or bad?

I am too old...I quit.

Russ -

Take a look at this thread:

Getting Older in The Game, What you have to look forward to:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4753.html

I am too old...I quit.

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:02 PM)Russ Wrote:  

I am 39 and it is over. If i daygame a hot young girl I will be called a dirty old man. My online openers all get read with VAST traffic to my profile,but with very few replies. And why? I am too old. I admit it now. It is over. I can look but never game/pull/seduce.

I have bought all the material and it means nothing past a certain age. Goodnight.

Do you realize just how pathetic you are? Scientists have estimated throughout human history, only 40% of men who have ever lived have passed on their genes. For most men in history, access to women is something they never got, and yet here you so much more opportunities to get laid than most men who ever lived and here you are whining.

You have three clear options available to you:

-Bang good looking women your own age
-Get your game up to a level where you can pull women in your own country.
-Travel to a country where age differences aren't such a big deal.

Either way, you have many more options than so many guys out there. Go out there, be a man, and pick one.

I am too old...I quit.

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:39 PM)Clearwaterkid Wrote:  

One of my friends is easily 100 lbs over weight, 5 ft 5 in, bald, fake teeth, 38 yrs old, kind of resembles uncle fester from the Addams family, and He pulls in girls like crazy because he has confidence in himself.

Confidence is huge. I think Tuth had said it's like 10% of the game, and it's much more than that, any woman will tell you that.

I am too old...I quit.

Have to say G-Manifesto (as always) and Celtic have hit the nail on the head. How often do you hit the gym? Is your game good? If you haven't got either of those things locked down you can't come here and complain if you're not willing to try. This is even before we've spoke about money.

Plenty of guys in the game succeed against seemingly insumountable odds (albeit mental). I think Roosh is a good example. You only achieve as much as you think you can.

I am too old...I quit.

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:02 PM)Russ Wrote:  

... If i daygame a hot young girl I will be called a dirty old man....

By the way you wrote it seems that you've reached your conclusion entirely from mental processes going on in your head. i.e. You have not tried in person gaming but only run through immaginary scenarios in your head. Obviously that is not good enough. You have to get out there to reach any conclusions.

And online dating is horrible for most men, whatever their age.

You may just be depressed. Do heavy weights, get a doctor to prescribe a T patch or use some other method to increase your testosterone and you'll probably feel much better.

Lastly: We're all "dirty - something - men". If you've really looked at game material in depth you know that chicks use these kind of insults all the time when they're not interesested in someone for whatever reason. Young guys they're not interested in are getting some other equally harsh bulshit insult. Don't take it personally.

I am too old...I quit.

How old do you look? I'm 32 and I'm doing waaay better in my 30's than I ever did in my 20's (in my defense, I was engaged, then married 24-30). After the divorce I started working out, gained muscle, lost weight, taking care of myself, dress much better, etc. Recently I visited my some friends/family after 7 years and I was told I look better and younger than how they remember me. But I am "cursed" with very young looks, my appearance didn't really change in past 10 years and I'm usually being guessed to be in my early to mid 20's (or even as low as 19). Both my brother and my mom have the same "condition" of looking 10 yrs younger, so I'm looking forward to long and successful career. Anyways, remember the old saying "men age like wine, women age like milk". If you can keep up the looks age is an advantage. Yes, it could be a psychological hindrance with very young girls (under 22) in some RARE cases - just avoid the question or lie about age.

What are those anti-aging therapies? Testosterone or something else? Any bad side effects? If I could employ these along with my genetics I could probably look 30 in my 50s...

I am too old...I quit.

Interesting

I am too old...I quit.

I'm 35 and am still banging girls in the 18-21 range. This year I smashed a 19 y.o. working in a Coyote Ugly style bar. That was no easy feat at my age. She never had a chance to even think about my age. I negged her to the point of almost crying, and kept the ball in her court the whole night. If all I could fuck was 30 y.o. chicks, then so be it. Pussy is pussy.

Dress and act 10 years younger. Invest in some amino collegens. And whatever you do, do not listen to rap music. That shit will kill you.

I am too old...I quit.

Almost 35. Going out with a 23 y/o Russian girl tonight that I picked up via cold approach last weekend. I also rock the "shave my head because I'm balding look", so I'm never going to be accused of looking young.

Not chasing just isn't an option.

I am too old...I quit.

Don't have much of a contribution here apart from what's already been said, but this whole issue reminded me of this female acquaintance of mine.

She's a cute, great bodied brazilian 25 year old. She's been dating for 4 years and intend to marry and be impregnated by a guy 30 years older than her. He's 55. I saw them both on an occasion, and I looked at the dude: although she told me he was 55, he could easily pass as 60. My dad is 56 and looks younger than him.

And really, she is hot!

I'd read that as a sign of hope!!