rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mental vs. Physical

Mental vs. Physical

Comrades,

WHen you run game on some good quality pussy ( please leave out cunning Thai whores, broke Colombian sluts, or anything that would be categorized as "quantity" pussy), what do you think the percentages are in terms of this:

Did you get that pussy primarily because of your physical characteristics, or was it more of a mental fuck job that was far to clandestine for her to detect?

Obviously it can be a combination of both, but if you had to give one the edge , and attach a percentage breakdown which would it be?

* Good quality pussy is the subject, not the 5000 bitches you fucked in a month from your many travels. Unless of course they were all quality.

Mental vs. Physical

I think it's mostly physical for me..that's why I am constantly refining and studying the psychology of bedding lizards....because I don't like to rely on one aspect..and physical can't really be changed..whereas mentals can be changed and adapted for the situation..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Mental vs. Physical

The Game in and of itself is:

90% mental / 5% physical / 5% X factor

Mental vs. Physical

Physical is important to "get in the door" so to speak.

After that than the roles & percentages completely reverse.

I dont care how much game you have if you look like a fool or Frankenstein, a top female 8+ will dismiss you out gate more times than not. Being rich or famous obviously negates this.

When I say physical im not solely talking about how attractive you are. Thats part of it but im also talking about style, edge and general swagg.

Mental vs. Physical

I don't know if it's 90% mental, but overall I'm with G. Mental > Physical by a long shot for sure.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 09:38 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

WHen you say mental, is this intellect, as in (IQ) ,cunning, bafoonery tactics? Mental could be applied so many ways, what's your thoughts?

Mental vs. Physical

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
20% Natural Looks/Physique
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 11:09 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

I think your style, look, swagger category includes confidence, and I think that's more important than natural looks/physique.

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 10:54 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

WHen you say mental, is this intellect, as in (IQ) ,cunning, bafoonery tactics? Mental could be applied so many ways, what's your thoughts?

I think mental can also be in respects to perspective and determination. All these things package in.
But to put it at 90% mental is waaay too high

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Mental vs. Physical

Thats a pretty good breakdown Tuthmosis.

I look at the PickUp in three stages.

1) Gaining Access

2) Running game

3) Closing

Each stage changes and alters the percentages of what is important

Mental vs. Physical

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

So, when you know of someone who has no verbal /mental game, and is lacking in the looks the department, yet macking a bad bitch (i know quite a few),you chalk this up to logistcal luck or dogged determination? Perhaps there is more to it than just physical and mental?

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 11:34 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

So, when you know of someone who has no verbal /mental game, and is lacking in the looks the department, yet macking a bad bitch (i know quite a few)

I don't know of a situation where a guy is lacking both verbal/mental game and looks and still macks on bitches of any consequence, with any degree of regularity.

You better have one, preferably a bit of both.

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 10:54 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Good question.

I would say general "mental strength and toughness".

Dealing with rejection, overcoming hangovers, approaching, conversing, confidence, humor, dealing with girls, "managing" multiple girls, Persistence, mental agility, determination, perseverance etc etc etc

Any "sport" is 90% mental.

And the mental strength is what separates the great ones from the also rans.

Mental vs. Physical

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

I think this is the closest to what I believe too. Logistics may be more important though.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Mental vs. Physical

Hmm... I'd say body language/poise/tonality (ie non-verbal communication) accounts for at least 50%. If you are confident and can project this clearly the exact words are far less important.

You can say all the right words, but if you're nervous and fidgeting, eyes dashing back and forth, speaking too low/high/fast then you are going to mess it up. On the other hand you can say a lot of bland boring stuff without getting punished if you have everything on the inside sorted out.

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

I think this is the closest to what I believe too. Logistics may be more important though.

Logistics are of course huge in the beginning stages and closing stages.

You have all The Game in the world but you are in a bar with zero fly girls?

Well, you aren't getting fly girls that night.

That is why I put such an emphasis on "where" I Game.

With closing, if you live 45 minutes away from a girl you want to swoop and she is staying with a friend that won't let you come over?

Well, then, you are out of luck (unless you do some kind of "alley swoop")

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Logistics are of course huge in the beginning stages and closing stages.

Fuck yeah logistics are important. Whenever I see/hear this commercial, I replace the pictures on the screen with the pictures in my head of: me getting the lighting perfectly dimmed in my bachelor pad, cueing up a smooth playlist on the iTunes, stashing fresh condoms in all the strategic locations, flushing the toilet twice, and angling with a girl to take her to a part of town where I know I can bounce her to a close-capable location.

With some slightly modified lyrics, this could easily be the theme song for this forum.

Mental vs. Physical

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

Permit to flip those numbers and modify some reasons. It's not science so let it fall where it does.

A. (70%)Style/look swagger.. actual example...Smoking bitch comes in from Holland to the D.R. , dude is ugly by our symmetrical acceptance but there is something about him (maybe the way he dances salsa, bachata, or the way he holds a beer bottle while flashing a nice time piece, without appearing to show it off,etc.
B. (20%)Logistical Luck..right place , right time, right bitch.
C. (5%) Repetition or,(dogged determination) He's done this enough times and knows what works and what doesn't.
D. (2.5%) Natural looks/physique: Missing a tooth , but you have great biceps. SHe forgets about that one fucking tooth.
E.(2.5%) Verbal /mental game: he cant speak her language, neither can he read or write.

Meanwhile the other motherfucker with mad verbal /mental game, but with little "swagger" , ends up fucking her slightly chubby friend in the back of a jeepeta deep in the bush to avoid humiliation.

Mental vs. Physical

I would say it's more mental than physical

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 02:49 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

Permit to flip those numbers and modify some reasons. It's not science so let it fall where it does.

A. (70%)Style/look swagger.. actual example...Smoking bitch comes in from Holland to the D.R. , dude is ugly by our symmetrical acceptance but there is something about him (maybe the way he dances salsa, bachata, or the way he holds a beer bottle while flashing a nice time piece, without appearing to show it off,etc.
C. (5%) Repetition or,(dogged determination) He's done this enough times and knows what works and what doesn't.
D. (2.5%) Natural looks/physique: Missing a tooth , but you have great biceps. SHe forgets about that one fucking tooth.
E.(2.5%) Verbal /mental game: he cant speak her language, neither can he read or write.

Meanwhile the other motherfucker with mad verbal /mental game, but with little "swagger" , ends up fucking her slightly chubby friend in the back of a jeepeta deep in the bush to avoid humiliation.

Yea but swagger is a belief and thus a mentality. The mind goes a long way..it's not just about what he conjures up to say in his mind..it's the essence he personifies even if he is wearing a grass skirt...so I think swagger should be engulfed in mentality.. verbals also bear strongly on how a person says something and not what he says..

I know one guy (a barber) who says some weak sounded lines like:
"You look good in them jeans" and often pulls at the end of the night.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 03:13 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2011 02:49 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

My breakdown:

60% Verbal/Mental Game
10% Style/"Look"/Swagger
5% Logistical Luck
5% Dogged Determination

Yea but swagger is a belief and thus a mentality. The mind goes a long way..it's not just about what he conjures up to say in his mind..it's the essence he personifies even if he is wearing a grass skirt...so I think swagger should be engulfed in mentality.. verbals also bear strongly on how a person says something and not what he says..

I know one guy (a barber) who says some weak sounded lines like:
"You look good in them jeans" and often pulls at the end of the night.

So should swagger/mental game be one category? THis is why I asked what is the definition of "mental"?

Mental vs. Physical

Okay, I haven't read through everyone's responses, but I think looks make a huge difference, almost to the point of trumping game. This however, doesn't affect guys that are more or less average in the looks department (at 5 ft. 10, with decent looks, I'll include myself), if you're average looking than game is paramount for success.

That said, I have a good buddy who is a chill guy and can hold a conversation, but doesn't really have "tight game" by any means, however, he is considered an "extremely good looking" guy by most women. He is 6 ft. 4 in., naturally built, "classically handsome", and has green-eyes (not trying to sound like I'm "man-crushing" on the guy, just give his specs).

His normal operating procedure is to post up at the end of the bar or against the wall and let women approach him. Being "pro-active" would be positioning himself next to a girl(s) and wait for a strong signal like repeated long eye contact, before saying "how's it going".

Now he is one of my main wingmen, and when we go out, I often find myself falling into this frustrating trap of basically doing all the "work" while my buddy gets all the "rewards". In other words, I do ALL the approaches, and win over the group, work my charm, charisma, and game, while he manages to waltz in and just by virtue of his looks/height gets all the attention, and get's more or less selected by the cutest girl in the group.

It's gotten so bad, to the point where I almost don't want to wing with the guy any more. It's hard not to have a little bit of a chip on your shoulder when dealing with these situations, I'm trying not to get frustrated, resentful, and jealous at my friends success simply due to his looks. I realize that his success is not a by product of his personality, charm/charisma, and it's not like any of us get to choose our physical appearances in this world.

Also, recently when we've gone out, I've had a decent bit of success, so it's not like I'm fighting in the trenches without a little bit of success to keep me going. My boy just pulls way more consistently and with much hotter girls, the annoying thing is that he brags about it and rubs it in, I'm just going to have to call him out on his arrogance.

Anyways, back to the topic, if you're a guy who girls would rate in the 5-7 range, you really need game to get laid. Now if you're really unattractive, then you'll need game even more so, but you're realistic chances of getting with hot girls in the 7+ range are going to be slim.

I think a lot of life is working hard and aspiring to do your best, but be aware of your limitations. If you were born extremely short, or just straight up physically unattractive there is very little you can do to change your appearance, aside from surgery, just own it and do your best and make yourself the best you can be. If that means a life of not scoring with 8+ attractive women, so be it, find fulfillment else where.

Mental vs. Physical

How you rate these says as much about rater as "absolute reality."

My boy is a fitness model. When we go into Spearmint Rhino in Vegas, he gets regularly solicited for sex. Outright sex, and he has banged a lot of them.

Although not in my friend's league, I still have a nice body. When with him, women are all over me, too.

At Vegas pool parties, I don't hardly say anything. Neither does he. Women are all over.

If you have a nice body and dress well, you simply don't need to say much. My friend is a total cheese ball. His lines would make most game readers cringe.

Yet he pulls major ass without spending a dime. (He doesn't drink at bars or pool parties. At most, a sugar free red bull.)

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-18-2011 03:26 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Okay, I haven't read through everyone's responses, but I think looks make a huge difference, almost to the point of trumping game. This however, doesn't affect guys that are more or less average in the looks department (at 5 ft. 10, with decent looks, I'll include myself), if you're average looking than game is paramount for success.

That said, I have a good buddy who is a chill guy and can hold a conversation, but doesn't really have "tight game" by any means, however, he is considered an "extremely good looking" guy by most women. He is 6 ft. 4 in., naturally built, "classically handsome", and has green-eyes (not trying to sound like I'm "man-crushing" on the guy, just give his specs).

His normal operating procedure is to post up at the end of the bar or against the wall and let women approach him. Being "pro-active" would be positioning himself next to a girl(s) and wait for a strong signal like repeated long eye contact, before saying "how's it going".

Now he is one of my main wingmen, and when we go out, I often find myself falling into this frustrating trap of basically doing all the "work" while my buddy gets all the "rewards". In other words, I do ALL the approaches, and win over the group, work my charm, charisma, and game, while he manages to waltz in and just by virtue of his looks/height gets all the attention, and get's more or less selected by the cutest girl in the group.

It's gotten so bad, to the point where I almost don't want to wing with the guy any more. It's hard not to have a little bit of a chip on your shoulder when dealing with these situations, I'm trying not to get frustrated, resentful, and jealous at my friends success simply due to his looks. I realize that his success is not a by product of his personality, charm/charisma, and it's not like any of us get to choose our physical appearances in this world.

Also, recently when we've gone out, I've had a decent bit of success, so it's not like I'm fighting in the trenches without a little bit of success to keep me going. My boy just pulls way more consistently and with much hotter girls, the annoying thing is that he brags about it and rubs it in, I'm just going to have to call him out on his arrogance.

Anyways, back to the topic, if you're a guy who girls would rate in the 5-7 range, you really need game to get laid. Now if you're really unattractive, then you'll need game even more so, but you're realistic chances of getting with hot girls in the 7+ range are going to be slim.

I think a lot of life is working hard and aspiring to do your best, but be aware of your limitations. If you were born extremely short, or just straight up physically unattractive there is very little you can do to change your appearance, aside from surgery, just own it and do your best and make yourself the best you can be. If that means a life of not scoring with 8+ attractive women, so be it, find fulfillment else where.
OGNor
So, in your opinion ,you can be good looking with no swagger/mental game and pull more than a guy with a shit load of swagger/style but ugly?

Mental vs. Physical

OGNorCal707-

Interesting story.

Back in the day, one of my old running partners always attracted girls wherever we went, and brought them in. (One of the best I have ever seen, Grandfather was a famous Hollywood actor.).

His Game was solid (better than 80% of guys out there at least), but on the weaker side a little (lacked killer instinct when blood was in the water).

I hit pay dirt, because, girls would come up to him, and I would "flip the script" with strong Game.

Of course there were nights were he got the flyer of the two, but all and all, I did better than him.

Those were the days. Second best running partner I ever had.

(Ended up marrying a super rich girl and is set for life. Plus he makes pretty good dough himself. Fam had lot of connects.)

You need to continue to roll with your buddy, just "flip the script".