rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

I re-read Bang Colombia and the Brazil compendium last night and spoke in depth with some gringo friends of mine who have lived in Colombia and Brazil before.

General themes from Gringos on the ground:

-Don't bring a Colombian girl outside of Colombia, or she will be ruined forever

-Don't fall in love in Colombia - if you do, plan on staying there

-Rio is old news and is outrageously expensive

-Brazilian economy has a bright future but is a protectionist country with high inflation

-Colombian economic outlook and indicators suggest that the time is right for investment

-Brazilians and Colombians are getting fatter as American culture invades

How long do you think it will be until Medellin/Colombia are no longer gems for guys like us?

My friend in Estonia is complaining that, since Estonia adopted the Euro as its currency, Tallinn has changed completely.

This is happening all over the world. Differences between countries is getting less and less as time passes. It only goes the other direction when a country has an economic crisis or war.

Too much difference between a country and the "developed ones" might actually be bad. India for example is a hard place to get action.

some people would already say its ruined.

good thing is there is ALWAYS those places outside of the main tourist traps that will still in-tack.

EDIT* seems like your talking about a more broader scope than just places getting overrun with tourists / gringos

Compared to what I have read about Thailand or Vietnam, Medellin has a long way to go before getting "ruined". And even Thailand, with all of its sex tourism and foreigners about, sounds pretty cool still.

People on this forum may be a little more adventurous than average, and we don't realize that the vast majority of people in developed countries still think Colombia is a violent dirt-poor hellhole. I was just talking with a European guy the other night who works in the tourism biz here, and he was frustrated about how hard it was to motivate people with dough to travel to Colombia. The tourism infrastructure is still not very developed, and there is nothing like Macchu Picchu here to draw in the tourist hordes.

That being said, there is nowhere to go but up. Investment could work out here, I am still figuring out how and where to do it myself, but the culture is a LOT to learn about and navigate, and the bureaucracy here is still heavy. Potential is everywhere, but being able to capitalize on a good idea here is harder. It is certainly not like China, where you can just throw caution to the wind and dive right in. Things rarely move from point A to point B in a straight line here.

As far as the girls, I tend to agree with your general ideas. Colombian girls will just get agringada in the US, and you can totally tell when someone has even spent just a couple of years abroad; there are much more sassy attitudes from those girls. I have known quite a few guys who fell in love here, and they are generally pretty happy with their lives. Family is king, and parties are almost an obligation here, so daily life and marriage are a lot less stale here. People have a local community that keeps life full of events and connections, unlike the common couple in the US that stops hanging out with friends and pops mom and dad in the nursing home, and is generally isolated socially. The social fabric makes life much richer and and warmer here. But you gotta be into it, and you have to know that Colombia is gonna be your thing.

Also, I see hardly any fat people here. I can go a week or two without seeing someone I would call obese.

I think ruined is a very strong word that I would only reserve for most cities in America. What you really mean is, "How long until Medellin no longer provides a good ROI?" The city is still fun and the women still attractive (although incredibly flakey).

Even in a place like Rio there are many good notches to be gained if you're willing to work. If you want something easy, then Medellin and Rio should not be on your list.

This thread reminds me of...

Streets paved with Pussy: Glory Days - Past, Present & Future

The new opening of the Hard Rock Cafe is a clear message to foreign investors that Medellin has become a developed, modern, and kidnapping-free city.

This of course restores lots of confidence in the amount of tourism and foreign franchises in Medellin; making gringo stock drop by enormous proportions.

However, if I see so much as a single Starbucks open shop in Medellin, I'll never return and start making Valledupar and Bucaramanga my new hunting grounds.

Medellin is still a goldmine for ass, but the rules have changed: you must now be a cool Spanish speaking gringo/foreigner with valuable social status locally. Which is why guys like me have adapted to the local game to survive or seek pussy in smaller towns 2hrs away.

Learning Spanish is critical to visit small towns just outside of Medellin where it is still very much like the early 90's (Pereira, Ibague, Valledupar, Cucuta) where being a foreigner is a novelty to very naive girls who have never been outside their city.

I'll be covering game strategies in a few of these cities in my upcoming video web-series if Colombia.

Mixx

Quote: (08-18-2011 07:11 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

-Don't bring a Colombian girl outside of Colombia, or she will be ruined forever

Can anyone explain why this happens? Of course it's expected that any foreigner coming to live in the US will gradually become more and more Americanized, but what is it about Colombian women in particular that apparently makes them transform almost immediately upon arrival? And what do they transform into? Money-hungry bitches?

Quote: (08-18-2011 07:11 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I re-read Bang Colombia and the Brazil compendium last night and spoke in depth with some gringo friends of mine who have lived in Colombia and Brazil before.

General themes from Gringos on the ground:

-Don't fall in love in Colombia - if you do, plan on staying there

Well, shit. I've already failed on this point. Met an awesome chick from Bogota during my two week trip there who is beautiful, cool, funny & sexual. I have foolishly kept in contact with her via Skype & Facebook, and it's basically just torturous, as the virtual interaction can only go so far..

It's not exactly oneitis, as I'm currently banging local poontang without much effort or emotional connection, but there's something about the quality of interaction that I have with this Colombian chick.

Has anybody successfully extracted a young (20's) Colombian girl to the USA/Western Anglo country with long term success? I imagine the family-centric culture makes this move extremely difficult (they are probably living life in a better way than us American douchebags).

Quote: (08-18-2011 09:18 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

As far as the girls, I tend to agree with your general ideas. Colombian girls will just get agringada in the US, and you can totally tell when someone has even spent just a couple of years abroad; there are much more sassy attitudes from those girls.

Very True, there is a remarkable difference in any girl in America Latina that has spent considerable time in U.S/Europe.

Aventura, a bachata group, made a song that talks about this.
"Quien Te Cambio"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhtxD-zSvts

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Years ago, I had two roommates - one from Peru and the other from Colombia. They both hung out with each other and exclusively with Peruvian and Colombian crowds. Although they had been here in the U.S. for 10+ years, they still had the authentic feel because of their deep accents and ability to cook absolute shit food in the kitchen and stink out the entire house. All that said, they were the worst group of women I've ever experienced. Complete money-grubbing, gold-digging whores. Can't say whether it was America that did it to them because I didn't know them before they got here, but I was so repulsed I had to move.

The answer gentlemen, is very simple. I am also an eyewitness of a Colombian girl sweet as can ever be: beautiful, playful, happy and very down-to-earth. I was going to marry this woman; we were engaged (the only woman in my life who has ever made it that far).

This Colombian girl is probably the reason why I became the notorious player I am today 14 years later. Ja-rule was right. Love is pain.

As my career grew, money started pouring in by the truckloads for me: Private jets with exclusive A-list friends to parties across the globe, million dollar condo on south beach, shopping sprees, a fridge stacked with 6 bottles of Cris, gear, five star restaurants worldwide.

Fact is, she was physically an incredibly beautiful latin woman J-Lo herself could ever dream to be IMO (even more beautiful present day by pictures she e-nails me in her photo shoots often) but she changed from the slums she grew with, to the new friends she made in my social circle who everually sky-rocketed her supermodel career.

When she was exposed to things she would only see movie stars on the big screen have, it
became an addiction for her, and a slow and painful demise for the love I had for her.

Men can handle having lots of money and power
better than women. Women just totally lose their
identity.

Suppose you do not have the lifestyle I described above, and you bring a girl over. In Colombia, the few available high-status men would not even give her the time of day because he had a dozen of equal or more beautiful women in his harem.

Factor in credit cards she never had access to in
Colombia, a feminist society, and men salivating
at her feet begging for her acceptance in the pussyfied society America has become, sprinkled with non-stop male attention and ....... Voilà!

She's gone. The woman you fell for is dead, and the new status-seeking bitch is born.

My ex is now a supermodel for top notch
magazines worldwide abd even came out on a superbowl beer commercial.

I'll always remember her for who she was, and will be thankful I got to see that side of her; the humble, happy sweet side nobody else ever will.

She still emails me often telling me 10 years later "Mixx, my heart will forever be yours".....I never
respond - I already buried the woman I fell for
deep in my heart - forever.

So long my sweet angel, I'll never forget the day at the swimming pool. I'll always miss you.

Lesson learned.

Mixx

Quote: (08-19-2011 09:20 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

The answer gentlemen, is very simple. I am also an eyewitness of a Colombian girl sweet as can ever be: beautiful, playful, happy and very down-to-earth. I was going to marry this woman; we were engaged (the only woman in my life who has ever made it that far).

This Colombian girl is probably the reason why I became the notorious player I am today 14 years later. Ja-rule was right. Love is pain.

As my career grew, money started pouring in by the truckloads for me: Private jets with exclusive A-list friends to parties across the globe, million dollar condo on south beach, shopping sprees, a fridge stacked with 6 bottles of Cris, gear, five star restaurants worldwide.

Fact is, she was physically an incredibly beautiful latin woman J-Lo herself could ever dream to be IMO (even more beautiful present day by pictures she e-nails me in her photo shoots often) but she changed from the slums she grew with, to the new friends she made in my social circle who everually sky-rocketed her supermodel career.

When she was exposed to things she would only see movie stars on the big screen have, it
became an addiction for her, and a slow and painful demise for the love I had for her.

identity.

Suppose you do not have the lifestyle I described above, and you bring a girl over. In Colombia, the few available high-status men would not even give her the time of day because he had a dozen of equal or more beautiful women in his harem.

at her feet begging for her acceptance in the pussyfied society America has become, sprinkled with non-stop male attention and ....... Voilà!

She's gone. The woman you fell for is dead, and the new status-seeking bitch is born.

I'll always remember her for who she was, and will be thankful I got to see that side of her; the humble, happy sweet side nobody else ever will.

She still emails me often telling me 10 years later "Mixx, my heart will forever be yours".....I never

So long my sweet angel, I'll never forget the day at the swimming pool. I'll always miss you.

Lesson learned.

Mixx

Mixx getting deep.

True player to the core.

I dont know how many of you have a residence there , but I have an apartment in Barranquilla, and I can tell you that costenas are not as jaded as paisas or calenas. That being said, the tide is churning, and churning fast. The coast certainly doesn't lend itself to a metropolitan arrogance, compared to the interior, but Cartagena is becoming the step child to Miami, fast. Colombianas in general, are suspicious, and distrustful (thank you Pablo) and depend primarily on looks to snare you into all sorts of shit. You have to really get a country bitch to settle down if you want a Colombiana. Always remember , when you want to settle with her, (if you are seeking those in the interior) you inherit the family, and you will only be the alpha in name and resources only. Long distance relationship with a Colombiana will cause you an ulcer, and the amount of small lies you will hear will make you believe that the phone is actually possessed. This feminine and sexual quality that they have is truly a double edged sword. I have seen so many "gringos" get fucked royally , and the Colombiana mystique lives on. Anyhoo, if any of you are coming/going to Barranquilla I can give some pointers in terms of places, and good watering holes. If you are looking for anything else, buckle up. These bitches may not have the same access as American women in terms of tech/education/financial resources,but, they make up for it ways that will blow your fucking mind.

Pusscrook

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:03 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I dont know how many of you have a residence there , but I have an apartment in Barranquilla, and I can tell you that costenas are not as jaded as paisas or calenas. That being said, the tide is churning, and churning fast. The coast certainly doesn't lend itself to a metropolitan arrogance, compared to the interior, but Cartagena is becoming the step child to Miami, fast. Colombianas in general, are suspicious, and distrustful (thank you Pablo) and depend primarily on looks to snare you into all sorts of shit. You have to really get a country bitch to settle down if you want a Colombiana. Always remember , when you want to settle with her, (if you are seeking those in the interior) you inherit the family, and you will only be the alpha in name and resources only. Long distance relationship with a Colombiana will cause you an ulcer, and the amount of small lies you will hear will make you believe that the phone is actually possessed. This feminine and sexual quality that they have is truly a double edged sword. I have seen so many "gringos" get fucked royally , and the Colombiana mystique lives on. Anyhoo, if any of you are coming/going to Barranquilla I can give some pointers in terms of places, and good watering holes. If you are looking for anything else, buckle up. These bitches may not have the same access as American women in terms of tech/education/financial resources,but, they make up for it ways that will blow your fucking mind.

Pusscrook

Pusscrook getting deep. Real player sh*t.

Break down Barranquilla for the boys.

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:07 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:03 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Pusscrook

Pusscrook getting deep. Real player sh*t.

Break down Barranquilla for the boys.

Most seasoned players have probably traveled to Colombia. Here's how i see it. What are your goals? If its to fuck , there's always simple pussy lurking, playing the same fucking game you are playing so you wont have any trouble with this. Now, by region this is different. Paisas, are notorious for being the sneakiest whores in the country. This is a money pit place (Medellin), and you cant get disillusioned because a Paisa likes the way you look or how much you spend. You're not the only motherfucker with good looks and money who crave Colombian pussy. Just get that shit out of your head if you think you are the shit here.

Frankly, they don't give a shit. YOU , are the target, and not the attraction!

Bogota , has very Euro centric values, can be very racist for anyone too dark, and fucking a bitch from say strata 5 is not impossible, but you are only there for 2 weeks at best? Don't sweat these whores. For them it's reputation more than anything , yet, they are worst than the whores in el centro or mayorista. Cali, is pimped or be pimped. It's fucked or be fucked , but some good gems are there, women a bit thicker . Has sort of a mixed feel of calena/costena feel in terms of the women . The coast...(barranquilla/cartagena) is a bit more laid back. No where near the speed of Medellin, or Cali, but, some good gems here as well.

Gringos come all the time , fuck everything up with over-tipping, and putting these bitches on a pedestal. I say that because these are a bit more humbled traditionally, but they see how gullible some happy hard dick gringo is, and wham , makes it harder for me and you to play.

These (costenas)are your best bet for long term GFE, yet I wouldn't trust them to do anything. THey are less educated, more family oriented, but like I said, times are changing. For old players, young colombian pussy adores the security more than anything. I am fucking 2 that are 15 years my junior. I tend to like my girls a little semi-retarded, but fine as fuck, when I'm out of the country. I can tell you so many things but this is a start. Everything depends on what you are after. I can relate to Mixx, poor bastard trusted that whore. These women will sell you out for anything that seems better or easier.

^^

Hey, don't feel too bad for me; I've been fucking models around the world ever since we broke up. I just don't fall victim to their bullshit, lies and betrayal anymore because I do NOT get emotionally attached. It's a set-up for a world of pain!

I'm almost 37 years old. I am convinced that the only woman ever capable of loving you wether you are short, fat, skinny, poor, ugly, beta or even an alpha player with a harem of women is....... your MOM!

All other girls are to be used for sexual pleasure and dumped without hesitation!

Mixx

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:41 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

^^

Hey, don't feel too bad fir me; I've been fucking models around the world ever since. I just don't fall victim to their shit anymore.

I'm almost 37 years old. I am convinced that the only woman ever capable of loving you wether you are short, fat, skinny, poor, beta or even an alpha player with a harem of women is....... your MOM!

All other girls are to be used for sexual pleasure.

Mixx

Mixx, I wasn't attacking you at all, and I mean no offense.I have traveled all over the world just as you have, and I can tell you one thing I have learned, if you put it out there, don't expect to get it back. There is a big difference between what you see your worth as, and what "they " see you as. I have dated many Colombianas and unless you are willing to accept what the culture dictates, no one will give a fuck about our money, "game" , or even your looks. That is just the breed. Why do you think Colombian women have such a disdain for Colombian men? They don't get away with shit, and know fully well they would be missing teeth if they pulled that shit on their own kind. I tell fledglings traveling to Colombia, don't come here with that "you're the shit" attitude. It's like Miami, and you know no one gives a fuck in Miami. Now , In Barranquilla, its still a bit untouched, but trust me it's changing fast. These whores are learning fast, and you know who they are learning everything from? The same fucking players that go down there , teach them the "game", and tell them everything.

^^

I never took it as an attack. I agree with your take on Colombian women. I've been fucking them for over 20 years nit just in Colombia, but around the globe.

This is why I shifted my game from Medellin to Barbosa and Santo Domingo (Colombian town). Nobody has ever heard if these places in Colombia.

I'll feature them in my videos.

So, all is cool.

Game on!

Mixx

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:53 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

^^

I never took it as an attack. I agree with your take on Colombian women. I've been fucking them for over 20 years nit just in Colombia, but around the globe.

So, all is cool.

Game on!

Mixx

Ok, Comrade..

A small breakdown for those plotting to fuck these whores silly:

Barranquilla= Good GFE, hard to score quickly with locals, very traditional, possible wife material. Don't want to be seen as neighborhood whore by any means, Family is everything ( what do you expect from a broke bitch) All in all, still sneaky, and you can fuck a lot of them.

Cartagena: Grossly overrated, Lots more Morenas/triquenas than other cities (afro centric in nature) , easier access to play. NO, you're not gaming them ,so don't concoct that shit in your head. They have seen the game via too many tourist. Similar habits to Barranquilla but a lot looser with slinging pussy.

Cali: eat or be eaten: Too many battle scars. Fine pussy here. They have the calena feel, but appears to want to be seen more as paisas.

Bogota: Reputation is the rule here" Hard to score in great numbers. Don't waste time here if quantity is your goal. Euro looks are much more prevalent. More educated than any of the other cities. All in all, pussy still can be had, but with 7-10 days vacation, I wouldn't do it.

Medellin: THe holy grail of whores, and crooks. Yes, you can fuck many many of these parasites. You will be a god In your own fucking head when you get back to the mainland. Most beautiful of all the Colombian whores in existence. This is a good playground for players, rookies, ancient ones, and geeks. These women know style, fashion, and cunning. You, can have a trophy fuck anytime of the day. The average bitch in this city looks ten times better than a bitch you fell in love with in your hometown. No, you don't have to pay, but the idea for them is that you will pay later. Be smart.

So, in summary, if you want a lot of pussy, combined with arm candy, hunt in Medellin, for a GFE experience do Barranquilla/Cartagena (the coast). If you want a wife, hunt deep in the fucking jungle or look for someone with a finca(farm). If you decide to visit, reason with yourself this>>>>If you think your "game" is the shit and you have some new thing under the sun, stay home.

Quote: (08-19-2011 09:20 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

identity.

Lesson learned.

Mixx

Mixx, thanks for sharing this bro. Heavy post.. great insight.

I'm loving this f-ing forum! PS you have stolen words straight out of my mouth brotha! I'm printing your shit and posting on my wall!

Jarocho

This thread implies that Medellin is "great" to begin with. Its interesting, but not great. Was just there for a month. Chicago is better. South Beach is better. Even here in Montreal is better, which I regard as a smaller Chicago. You can bang chicks, sure, but they are MORE of a pain in the ass than the US. If you like punching yourself in the face, go ahead and run game on the 20 Colombian chicks. You'll want to shoot yourself in no time. LOL.

You got any funny stories about that?

I think Roosh had a similar feeling of frustration, mostly related to flakiness.

Ya I mean its similar to much flaky behavior... like I mean when you stick your dick in they are sometimes not-flaky.. but until then.. pain in the ass. Had a girl fucking herself on webcam, supposed to meet the next day.. wanted to reschedule, told her to f-off. Met a girl out talked for 2 hours, supposed to meet the next day, told me she was very reliable, flaked ... I mean its the same as anywhere, but multiplied.. similar to what others have said in the forum. Like dealing with complete morons. Trust and reliability doesn't exist in Colombia. A girl actually told me that - and its true.

How long do you guys think you could continuously live in Medellin?

Also, how much did it cost you to live there, on a monthly basis?

Thanks.