rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Martin Shkreli thread

It started off with a +1 invite via DM which she then publicly posted
Quote:[/url]

Some hilarious trolling commences. He added a collage of photos of her as the banner pic of his page and photoshopped in his face over a picture of her and her husband. She immediately cries to Twitter CEO @jack
Quote:

The troll army continues to do battle
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/818219782721904641]

Honestly, it wasn't that bad. The trolling was great. What exactly was he suspended for? Only think I can think of is "impersonation". Whatever, fuck twitter.

Suspended or permanently banned?

Yea saw this a little while ago, no idea what he did wrong there. Seems to be the standard for the site now, any woman/feminist can run crying to daddy Dorsey and get whoever they desire banned. Fine by me I say, get all the sane people banned and leave it as an echo chamber for the SJWs to circlejerk each other, that's how you kill a social media platform. Hopefully he won't bother coming back, the more people that abandon that site, even as a trolling platform, the better.

Why did she post the DM? Was she trying to shame him for inviting her? Was it because she was married?

Edit: I did not know who she was until I just Googled her. He was trolling her by inviting her to the inauguration and she posted the DM as a fuck you to him and he trolled aggressively.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

He should know by now that you can't troll women or you'll get banned bc it's twitter. You can't engage with women on it aggressively.

Atlanta Man,

This is who Lauren Duca is.

Also, I can't find the tweet, but Martin Shkreli told the Washington Post the he refuses to speak to an extension of the left wing party.

He also told a second newspaper that it wasn't harassment because she never asked him to stop.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

She tweeted about not letting Ivanka "off the hook" for some unspecified reason, then appeared on Tucker Carlson and babbled incoherently for several minutes. Apparently she is journalist, but clearly Dumber Than Dogshit.

Quote: (01-08-2017 09:22 PM)Krivo Wrote:  

She tweeted about not letting Ivanka "off the hook" for some unspecified reason, then appeared on Tucker Carlson and babbled incoherently for several minutes. Apparently she is journalist, but clearly Dumber Than Dogshit.

I noticed that her thoughts seemed jumbled or messed up somehow. I was somewhat surprised that her sentences seemed short and choppy, like incomplete. I wonder if being on forums like Twitter, that limits one to 140 characters, may be part of the problem. i.e. She is used to expressing herself in 140 characters or less most of the time and it has started to seep into other areas of her life.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/08...d-twitter/
Quote:Quote:

When Breitbart requested comment from Shkreli, he replied with:

“I will miss Twitter but my love for Lauren will never die.”

[Image: raw]

This man is really good at making people angry. He doesn't give a shit. Yet another example that you can't criticize/mess with women on twitter if you don't want to get banned.

Quote: (01-08-2017 06:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Suspended or permanently banned?

I don't see anywhere saying the length of suspension so it's likely a permaban.

Lol this B is trying to turn her 5 mins of fame into an appearance with Megyn Kelly.

Off topic - Martin Shrekli has some great youtube videos showing how to work better / faster in excel.

Five months ago she tried to get Shkreli beaten up by posting his location on Twitter:

Quote:[/url]

Her views on/attention-whoring about white men:

[Image: C1roDSnUcAAUM6J.jpg]

Her taking a copy/paste from 4chan as the real thing so she can scrape yet more attention:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/818219782721904641]

She's not a stunner, but the wall is still going to hit her fucking hard, you can just tell.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

I'm in esteemed company since i was shoahed by Twatter today. Mind you all i do is hit the like button on non pc views similar to what i do here and keep it moving yet....oh wait a sec.

[Image: attachment.jpg35320]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Isn't this they guy that drastically raised a price of a generic AIDS medicine? Why is the hero of the alt-right?

Isn't it because he did several interviews with alternative media and forthrightly explained why market forces necessitate raising the price of a drug that is only taken by a few hundred or a few thousand people? Anyway, after that he engaged in some funny trolling of the MSM.

Quote: (01-09-2017 07:26 AM)kbell Wrote:  

Isn't this they guy that drastically raised a price of a generic AIDS medicine? Why is the hero of the alt-right?

Consider where you heard those claims.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Quote: (01-09-2017 07:26 AM)kbell Wrote:  

He raised the price of a drug used to treat Toxoplasmosis which is an "AIDS Defining Illness" that afflicts people with HIV that have CD4 counnts <100. The patent expired on the drug roughly 40-50 years ago so only one company in the US made it because there is no real money in it. He bought the company and raised the price by a large margin. For what it is worth he gave the drug for free to those who could not afford it. He is no hero, he did this strictly for the money. I think the federal charges against him are bullshit and I hope he beats them. I do find him entertaining.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/shitbiscuit/status/818358188923830273][/url]

Quote: (01-09-2017 10:36 AM)rotekz Wrote:  

[Image: SSKbHU.gif]

"The Huffington Post attempted to reach Shkreli via an email address he had previously listed on his Twitter page; we received a response that read “lol suck a dick.”"

(as reported on ZeroHedge--source unconfirmed, as I don't like giving pageviews to PuffHo)

Imagine the all-female PuffHo board. Half are thinking "Wow. I can't even!" The other half: "Well, he IS kinda famous...and rich...and bad...."

Quote: (01-09-2017 01:19 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Five months ago she tried to get Shkreli beaten up by posting his location on Twitter:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/764184104048926720][/url]

I'd probably off myself if my wife talked like this. And because of the realization that I had failed as a human being by shacking up with such a moron. Hey guys, he's literally at this place, and I don't even know. I guess that's the kind of intelligence level it takes to work at...Teen Vogue.

Quote: (01-09-2017 10:36 AM)rotekz Wrote:  

Instagram filters vs reality.

She aged 10 years waiting for her order.

If it doesn't fit, force it... If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Instagram filter is like the fountian of youth. Damn.