rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnancy trap

Pregnancy trap

Comrades,

If you were gaming/using a bitch for all of your selfish and perverted gain, and then she got pregnant,(doesnt matter if the condom slipped, or you didn't pull out, blah blah blah) would you urge her to get an abortion? Would you stop gaming the bitch and "do the right thing"?

Pusscrook

Pregnancy trap

"If you get pregnant, I'll pay for the abortion."

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 06:57 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif] I've said this to quite a few girls.

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2011 06:57 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif] I've said this to quite a few girls.

and if she's adamant about having it? Do you do the "right thing" , or keep running game on her?

Pregnancy trap

I don't believe in abortion. I would take care of the kid. Wouldn't get married for that reason though.

The reason I don't go near crazy bitches is because this possibility exists. Being a father can't be all that bad but being permanently attached to a psycho would be a nightmare. I recently had a condom break on me. Fortunately I didn't cum but I realized that though this chick wasn't marriage material she'd at least be a decent mother to my kid. Thank God she was on the pill.

I know I'm in a minority with this philosophy but it's one I intend to stick with. I've seen enough guys get trapped in this scenario to know better.

Pregnancy trap

Having a kid at 20 years old would really blow my asshole

I'd do my best to convince her to get an abortion.

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:12 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

I don't believe in abortion. I would take care of the kid. Wouldn't get married for that reason though.

The reason I don't go near crazy bitches is because this possibility exists. Being a father can't be all that bad but being permanently attached to a psycho would be a nightmare. I recently had a condom break on me. Fortunately I didn't cum but I realized that though this chick wasn't marriage material she'd at least be a decent mother to my kid. Thank God she was on the pill.

I know I'm in a minority with this philosophy but it's one I intend to stick with. I've seen enough guys get trapped in this scenario to know better.

Not that this is a question of believing in abortion or not, but what if she wanted to kill it? Would you go back to running game on the bitch or would you be to disgusted to even do that?

Pregnancy trap

I went through this. Ok, My girl got pregnant and thought I was a ATM machine. I have a 4 year old daughter and am the household parent. One more time. Money + Good Lawyer= custody . I love kids and would never have one aborted. But also would never let a crazy bitch pull my strings.
Most guys that have problems with this don't have staying power.

Oh ...before I go out I need to add this KEY info..
KEEP A DIARY OF ALL YOUR CONVERSATIONS AND DAY TO DAY DEALINGS WITH HER! ITS THE THING THE JUDGE WILL LOOK AT THE MOST!!!DON'T FORGET THIS EVER!!!

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:31 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I went through this. Ok, My girl got pregnant and thought I was a ATM machine. I have a 4 year old daughter and am the household parent. One more time. Money + Good Lawyer= custody . I love kids and would never have one aborted. But also would never let a crazy bitch pull my strings.

El,

But this was your girlfriend, what if this was some skank you were running game on? How would you feel about this whore having this kid?

BTW, Congrats @ daughter

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:41 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

El,

But this was your girlfriend, what if this was some skank you were running game on? How would you feel about this whore having this kid?

BTW, Congrats @ daughter
THANK YOU! Same thing. My girl was/is an asshole. I would go after the whore kid at full speed!!

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:47 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:41 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

El,

BTW, Congrats @ daughter
THANK YOU! Same thing. My girl was/is an asshole. I would go after the whore kid at full speed!!

I'm on the fence. If she was a bitch that i was running game on and I had no regards for her and she told me she was pregnant, if it all possible, she could "slip" and fall down a few flight of stairs. If I was gaming the bitch , but she was a nice person in general, I would give it serious thought about her still "slipping" , but would probably accept the fact that she wanted to keep it. This is a tough one for me.

Pregnancy trap

I'd convince girls to have dozens of abortions if it meant retaining my freedom. Judge me, whatever. When I'm ready I'll be ready, I don't have any religious or moral binding issues.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 08:44 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I'd convince girls to have dozens of abortions if it meant retaining my freedom. Judge me, whatever. When I'm ready I'll be ready, I don't have any religious or moral binding issues.

Open a clinic.

Pregnancy trap

Man do the RIGHT THING and take her to get that shit sucked out of her! And strap up next time brah! or buy that ho some birth control! But hey, its just advice man... you can do whatever the fuck you want to!

Pregnancy trap

Abortion is a crime and it's a sin. So avoid it please i beg everyone, practice safe sex.

Pregnancy trap

I sure have fucked up a bunch since i got into the game. hasnt even been a year and i have had to buy three plan B's. Im lucky i havent had to get an abortion. Shitdomes is right, wrap it up!

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-17-2011 11:47 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Man do the RIGHT THING and take her to get that shit sucked out of her! And strap up next time brah! or buy that ho some birth control! But hey, its just advice man... you can do whatever the fuck you want to!

You are hardcore. Sket says get that shit sucked out of her. If she didn't want her inners sucked out, would you do the RIGHT THING?

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:53 AM)shidztomes Wrote:  

Abortion is a crime and it's a sin. So avoid it please i beg everyone, practice safe sex.

Easy there Rev. Some hardcore religious nut-bags would see to it that you were publicly stoned for fornication. What are you doing here anyway?

Pregnancy trap

[Image: troll.gif]

Abortion is legal in most 1st word countries, and sin is a ridiculous Christian construct. Not trying to start a religious flame war but don't drag that mumbo jumbo shit in here.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-18-2011 06:44 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Abortion is legal in most 1st word countries, and sin is a ridiculous Christian construct. Not trying to start a religious flame war but don't drag that mumbo jumbo shit in here.

Amen

Pregnancy trap

The reason I don't go near crazy bitches is because this possibility exists. Being a father can't be all that bad but being permanently attached to a psycho would be a nightmare.

I was fucking a brain dead crazy bitch once. She went off the pill to trap me. The only reason I found out was a girl in our social circle dropped a dime. The torture of having to put up with that stupid bitch for life would have been tremendous. I'm selective of U.S. girls b/c of that. American women and uncle sam are the masters of using your offspring against you.

Pregnancy trap

I also think abortion is wrong, and probably is closer to murder than we'd like to admit. There's also a really easy argument to show that this is true.

That said, if I knocked up some crazy bitch I'm not sure I'd say no to an abortion, even though I know it's morally repugnant. No way I'd want to pay for child support as well as talk to the same hoe for 20+ years.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-18-2011 10:09 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The reason I don't go near crazy bitches is because this possibility exists. Being a father can't be all that bad but being permanently attached to a psycho would be a nightmare.

I was fucking a brain dead crazy bitch once. She went off the pill to trap me. The only reason I found out was a girl in our social circle dropped a dime. The torture of having to put up with that stupid bitch for life would have been tremendous. I'm selective of U.S. girls b/c of that. American women and uncle sam are the masters of using your offspring against you.
My kids mom is nuts. My lawyer put the smackdown on her crazy ass. He put the smackdown on child support also.

He put the smackdown on the cops the four times she tried to get me arrested also.

He told her that if she even looks at me the wrong way she will be paying me child support.

She can't move more than a few miles away from me court ordered.

Fuck you bitch! Thats my kid! Don't fuck with us! You will pay!

Pregnancy trap

Quote: (08-18-2011 10:09 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

So did she end up pregnant and if so, what did you do?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Pregnancy trap

El mechanico, who looks after your daughter when you go on vacations or when you bring lizards around for a poke?
I was just thinking that being a single dad must be rather tough...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards