rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Size, Penis Enlargement, and Game

There really isn't much info on this forum about penis enlargement. I've also gathered in my years of reading up on pickup that penis size isn't brought up very often. I guess the main reason is because for the most part, but certainly not always, penis size doesn't come up until the notch has already been secured.

I want to open the practice of penis enlargement up to forum members and answer any questions that I can on the topic. Just FYI I have about a year and a half of combined time spent practicing penis enlargement, and I have tried a few different techniques. Ask away...

Also, while I can add to a discussion on penis enlargement, I am curious as to what you guys think the role of penis size is within the framework of game in general. I remember reading in another thread about how Scottie Pippen's wife cheated on him with Future, and how money, fame, and PENIS SIZE doesn't matter that much in comparison to game. So, thoughts?

No homo [Image: smile.gif]

Oh damn, meant to post this in the Game section...

I am fortunate enough to be very gifted in that department. But as you said the chick won't know you're huge until she sees that shit, and when she does that means you got the flag.

I think height is the most important factor, I'd rather be 6foot tall with an average dick instead of being 5 foot 10'5 with a huge dick.

Quote: (01-03-2017 11:14 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Oh damn, meant to post this in the Game section...

I actually think it belongs in the lifestyle section.

Height is important

for size 7+ is good enough in most cases

Quote: (01-03-2017 11:16 PM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

I am fortunate enough to be very gifted in that department. But as you said the chick won't know you're huge until she sees that shit, and when she does that means you got the flag.

I think height is the most important factor, I'd rather be 6foot tall with an average dick instead of being 5 foot 10'5 with a huge dick.

Can't you flash her so she knows the score? Or send her a dick pic in order to flush out the size queen in her? Also large cock tales travel like malaria. I knew a lizard who was only born cos her dad's wife committed the faux pas of bragging how large her husband's willie was. The lizard's mum (who was not the woodsman's wife) wanted to try it out and enabled the woodsman to hit it several times. 9 months later, this lizard was born.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-03-2017 11:22 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2017 11:16 PM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

Can't you flash her so she knows the score? Or send her a dick pic in order to flush out the size queen in her? Also large cock tales travel like malaria. I knew a lizard who was only born cos her dad's wife committed the faux pas of bragging how large her husband's willie was. The lizard's mum (who was not the woodsman's wife) wanted to try it out and enabled the woodsman to hit it several times. 9 months later, this lizard was born.

I completely agree with the dick size word being spread. Most women want to try a large dick even if they end up not liking it. It's an experience they want to have at least once in life. I personally think being hung is more of a tool to be used to maintain a LTR or multiple LTRs. That's why I asked how you guys think penis size relates to game itself.

Height is definitely a huge boost in building attraction, but as far as I can tell height cannot really be manipulated, but penis size can.

The only device I've heard of that has received medical device certification and has been peer-reviewed is http://www.andromedical.com

They can help with extending and correcting abnormal curvature. A friend of mine is an urologist that uses them in his practice to correct a condition called Peyronie's Disease, which is an abnormally curved penis. That is their primary medical use, but he also recommends them for men who want to extend their length.

I have no personal experience using it, so I can't provide any stories as to its effectiveness, but the science itself seems to make sense. A simple comparison would be those African tribes that use rings to extend their necks over time.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

thread-55467.html

I suppose you could always rock the plain white leotard Bowie style and tuck it a little forward down your thigh.

Great way to screen. Any girl that doesn't run screaming is either blind or DTF.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I'm okay with my length . Girth could be better.

I was told doing squats helps with that situation but I'll chalk that up to bro science.

Okay, I have an average penis (6 inch). These are my experiences.

1) Men are more worried about their penis size than the woman they're fucking.
2) No woman ever left me because of my penis size.
3) Yes, woman like large penises but they don't really care as long as you have really good skills in bed.
4) I tried looking for penis enlargement but nothing really works efficiently at the moment.
5) If a woman is really bothered about my penis size then I leave her and go find someone else. There are a lot of women who enjoy having sex with me.

In the end, it's better to focus on making money and getting rich. You've got to accept what you cannot change in life. If you are still worried about your size, then I think you got a bigger problem.

Paging Hannibal. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (01-04-2017 07:12 PM)ShotgunUppercuts Wrote:  

I'm okay with my length . Girth could be better.

I was told doing squats helps with that situation but I'll chalk that up to bro science.

Grab a Bathmate, I can vouch for it.

I've had some significant gains in 6 months.

[Image: bathmate-with-box1.png]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Quote: (01-04-2017 07:20 PM)tapthatass Wrote:  

Okay, I have an average penis (6 inch). These are my experiences.

1) Men are more worried about their penis size than the woman they're fucking.
2) No woman ever left me because of my penis size.
3) Yes, woman like large penises but they don't really care as long as you have really good skills in bed.
4) I tried looking for penis enlargement but nothing really works efficiently at the moment.
5) If a woman is really bothered about my penis size then I leave her and go find someone else. There are a lot of women who enjoy having sex with me.

In the end, it's better to focus on making money and getting rich. You've got to accept what you cannot change in life. If you are still worried about your size, then I think you got a bigger problem.

I don't necessarily disagree that making money or pursuing fame is a better goal than "worrying" about penis size, but your claim that it is something that one cannot change is false. I have done penis enlargement in the past and have gained penis size from it. I don't think any man would say no to taking a magic pill to make his penis either longer or thicker if there was such a thing, so it is just a question of whether the time put into penis enlargement is worth it or not.

If I told you that by doing penis enlargement for 10 hours a week for two years you could add upwards of 2 inches, would that be something guys would pursue (just asking in general for the sake of an opinion)? What if I said 20 minutes a day over years would be enough to add length and girth?

I can totally understand that the 10 hours a week could be spent doing something else, but is 20 minutes a day really not worth it?

About the Bathmate, I haven't personally tried it but I might down the line. What I have done is manual exercises like stretching and jelqing, using an extender, and hanging weights. I can give more details if anyone is interested, but that doesn't seem to be the case so far.

Quote: (01-03-2017 11:13 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

There really isn't much info on this forum about penis enlargement. I've also gathered in my years of reading up on pickup that penis size isn't brought up very often.

Also, while I can add to a discussion on penis enlargement, I am curious as to what you guys think the role of penis size is within the framework of game in general. I remember reading in another thread about how Scottie Pippen's wife cheated on him with Future, and how money, fame, and PENIS SIZE doesn't matter that much in comparison to game. So, thoughts?
Man, if there were a certain thing I'd expect to be talked about in pickup circles, at least a little bit, it's penis size. I looked it up on the forum and there's at least 5 threads about it, ha: search.php?a...order=desc

As for jelqing, here're two threads on it on this forum:
thread-8463....ht=jelqing
thread-18823...ht=jelqing

I took some pills around ten years ago when penis enlargement was on the radar (remember the Jimmy Johnson commercials?). At any rate, I was always a bit small in terms of penis length. I figured, what do I have to lose?

That shit worked! I actually had to stop after a few months because I was afraid I would get TOO big. I forget the name of the brand I used, but it was pretty popular back in the day. Since then, I've had several women comment on how well endowed I was. I didn't tell any of them that I took penis pills...why kill the mojo? I just chuckled with a "That's right, I got the winning ticket," smirk.

The gains have stayed constant since that time. I have not had to take any more of the pills, essentially. No health problems either. Whenever somebody says that penis pills are a scam, I always laugh. If they only knew...

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Quote: (01-04-2017 09:53 PM)Saccade Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2017 11:13 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

There really isn't much info on this forum about penis enlargement. I've also gathered in my years of reading up on pickup that penis size isn't brought up very often.

Man, if there were a certain thing I'd expect to be talked about in pickup circles, at least a little bit, it's penis size. I looked it up on the forum and there's at least 5 threads about it, ha: search.php?a...order=desc

As for jelqing, here're two threads on it on this forum:
thread-8463....ht=jelqing
thread-18823...ht=jelqing

Penis enlargement is a long term and lifelong commitment, so anyone who posts anything about it with less than 6 months of religiously doing a certain technique is either blessed or full of shit. The thing is everyone has a different penis that responds to different techniques and at totally different rates. I know guys that have done hardcore penis enlargement religiously to only gain half an inch in length in a year, and others that claim that by jelqing they gained 1 inch in a month. Not calling them out as liars, just trying to explain why I wanted to chime in on this topic as someone who has actually spent a massive amount of time doing it.

Got a PM about this topic earlier from a member and I wrote out a long response. I asked him if I could post it in the thread just in case others were curious, and he agreed. Here it is (his message in bold):

Some questions pertaining to your PE thread.

1) What was your size before your started doing PE exercises? What is your size now?
2) How long did it take you before you noticed results?
3) Have you experienced any side effects?
4) What has your response from women been like?
5) What's a good routine for a beginner like myself? I am not interested in buying toys and products.

1. My size was about 7.25 inches BPEL. BPEL means bone pressed erect length, as in pushing the ruler all the way down until you can't push it further. That was seated. If you do decide to PE make sure you always measure in the exact same way because it can make a difference. Also bone pressed is better than regular measuring because your body fat can vary with time.

I was mainly concerned with length, but I believe my girth was about 5.5 inches. The technique I used that got me the best and fastest results was hanging weights. I grew at a rate of about 1 inch per 8 months. The longest I ever got to was about 8 inches BPEL, then I stopped and slowly lost my gains. In PE they say you have to cement your gains, meaning continue to do whatever you're doing for at least 3-4 months after you have your ideal size. My advice would be even after you reach your goal do a 20 minute jelqing routine at least 4 days a week for the rest of your sexual life to maintain gains.

2. Results is a funny term. If you mean results as in when I first saw an increase in BPEL, probably 1/8 inch after a month. Results can also mean your penis hanging better, turtling into itself less, and getting better erections. The latter can happen relatively quickly as in within days or weeks. Keep in mind though that there are people that gain 1 inch in a month from only pure jelqing and stretching with their hands, and others that struggle for hours for a year with devices and their hands and still only gain .5 inch. Results are highly individual.

3. No side effects except discoloration. I used a hanging device and it made my penis dark at the point of attachment. Also if you just use your hands you also might end up with a slightly darker penis. I ended up developing erection problems after the last time I did PE for a period of around 6-8 months, but it actually had nothing to do with PE. I gained about 100 pounds and became a heavy smoker, and what I thought was the PE was actually a side effect of those two things.

4. Women always appreciate a big dick even if they don't want it all inside them. They feel, as men do (don't let anyone fool you), that a big penis is more masculine. You can get away with more shit with a larger penis, and if she isn't able to take it all you can always just use the amount she can take.

5. The routine you choose depends entirely on what your goals are. I know you said you don't want to buy any products, but if you are interested in length and ahve privacy I would highly recommend buying a hanger (can be bought for less than $100). The only problem with hangers is despite what you might read online most guys require at least 1.5 hours daily of hanging to make great gains. The upside is you can hang it off the end of your bed and watch TV, use the computer, or do whatever else you want with your hands and after a few days you forget it's even on.

If you want to take a slower but less time consuming and just as good free way look into jelqing. Jelqing works well for both length and girth at the same time. If you want to focus more on length, do the jelqs with less blood in your penis (less erect). If you want to focus on girth, do them with a higher erection level. You will probably grow in length at a rate of .5-.75 inches a year through pure jelqing if you do 20 minutes a day. If you look on a lot of sites they will recommend a certain number of jelqs per day, but just set a time limit for yourself and try to make each jelq about 2-3 seconds long. The only downsides of jelqing is it takes longer to make gains and you have to physically do it with your hands, but all it requires is some vaseline from a pharmacy.

Let me know if you have any more questions, and btw can we just move this discussion to the thread I posted in case others want to see?

No fucking homo the only reason I never really bought into it was there seemed to be no one (that I saw) that had legit before/after pics

Even Goodlookingloser, whose advice I generally trust about other shit, doesn't have any "before" pics. Who's to say he just didn't have a big dick to begin with?

I've tried on and off for a few years but never seen anything crazy in terms of gains (at times having a solid "routine"). Maybe like slightly bigger flaccid, slightly more girth - like nothing noticeable really

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

What is the point of penis enlargement? Is it for her pleasure or yours? Does a bigger dick mean a tighter pussy?

Don't debate me.

For any guys with unusually long dongers (before or after treatment) don't you regret not being able to really pound that pussy?

I personally love being able to slam that shit while being long enough to just tickle the top end. I can't imagine being even an inch longer. I'd have to be so damn careful and I'd never get to hear that wonderful rhythmic slapping unless I banged a freakishly tall woman.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The problem is between your ears, not your head.

Don't be like those guys who have their legs broken and stay bed ridden in Russia to get taller. Own up to it and the confidence will follow.

Quote: (01-05-2017 06:24 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

For any guys with unusually long dongers (before or after treatment) don't you regret not being able to really pound that pussy?

I personally love being able to slam that shit while being long enough to just tickle the top end. I can't imagine being even an inch longer. I'd have to be so damn careful and I'd never get to hear that wonderful rhythmic slapping unless I banged a freakishly tall woman.

I can't enjoy sex as much as I want with two of my fuckbuddies because they always get hurt whenever I go too deep. I am considering dropping them.

One thing I realized is that (sadly) the chubbier the girl is, the better she can handle it (like my current GF who is a bit chubby (sadly) and only had sex with me, 3 times).

If anyone has a tip to help me spread the news of my long junk during a given night-out/day, without having to say it directly, and risk being denounced to police by an offended girl... xD

Quote: (01-04-2017 07:20 PM)Huey Wrote:  

Paging Hannibal. [Image: lol.gif]

The OP covered basically everything.

Like weightlifting, the amount of actual information that you need to get anywhere would not fill a large book, it's more about knowing enough information to progress and then applying effort over time than it is about buying supplements, weird gimmicky devices, or other snake oil flavored shit.

It's basically just hanging (which requires weight and equipment) and/or jelqs (no equipment). Throw in some proper warmups count the reps and sets and it starts to look like a routine.

I find the most effective thing to do is to just pick something simple (like 100 jelqs every other day - takes five or six minutes) instead of having a dedicated routine. A sub par routine over years beats a solid routine over weeks or months.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.