rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talk about "chubby"...

Talk about "chubby"...

I just stumbled upon this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...woman.html

"She added: ‘The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’"

Sick sick sick...

Do you actually see people this size in America?

Talk about "chubby"...

People that super morbidly obese are found in Texas and bible belt states. You won't find that in Miami or for the majority of the state of Florida. Granted they exist, but not as common as Texas: home of the HALF TON MAN and 450kg woman!

A lot of it has to do with poorly educated class who have 5 kids to feed on welfare checks. Buying a dozen hamburgers at white castle fir 3 dollars and drinking 2 liters of coca-cola a day is common!

Texas has stupid eating contests in just about every restaurant there is. Like, who can eat a 5kg hamburger! Stupid gluttony contests are only celebrated in Texas.

I never see an eat a 5kg steak contest in Florida or New York!

Mixx

Talk about "chubby"...

Sad but, they do in Tampa bay
eatfeats.com/tbo-com-on-tampa-bay-eating-challenges.html

Talk about "chubby"...

I'm seeing a way of solving the hunger problem in the Horn of Africa, our obesity epidemic, and Islamic fundamentalism all at the same time.

Jesus, I feel sorry for her boys. The shame!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Talk about "chubby"...

It's a sad example of hiw bad behavior is rewarded in America! She dies not work, but spends HUNDREDS of DOLLARS a week on FOOD ALONE! who pays gor that if she is unemployed?

The healthy people do!

Mixx

Talk about "chubby"...

I think she's beautiful on the inside.

Talk about "chubby"...

Man, I swear to God it's like you can't even make this shit up anymore.

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 12:40 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I just stumbled upon this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...woman.html

"She added: ‘The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’"

Sick sick sick...

Do you actually see people this size in America?

Yes

Talk about "chubby"...

One problem is that pussies politely label obesity as 'unhealthy.' Then you have fatties with decent bloodwork, and apparently good indicators like low cholesterol and blood pressure crowing about you too can be "fat and healthy." Eureka! There's no reason to not be fat! Own your rolls!

Therein lies the problem. Corpulence is a crime against the eyes. It has nothing to do with health. And then it begins to seep into personality. Human beauty is no less important than natural beauty when it comes to quality of life. When people turn on the TV, they don't want to see ugly people.

I had a fun exchange with a girl on OKCupid recently. I talked to her awhile back, and saw she was online just recently. Except she put up some pics since that suggested she was fat. She's 5'2, and said none of the men she had met thus far had created any 'sparks':

[Image: convo.jpg]

I think she blocked me at this point.

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 02:00 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

One problem is that pussies politely label obesity as 'unhealthy.' Then you have fatties with decent bloodwork, and apparently good indicators like low cholesterol and blood pressure crowing about you too can be "fat and healthy." Eureka! There's no reason to not be fat! Own your rolls!

Therein lies the problem. Corpulence is a crime against the eyes. It has nothing to do with health. And then it begins to seep into personality. Human beauty is no less important than natural beauty when it comes to quality of life. When people turn on the TV, they don't want to see ugly people.

I had a fun exchange with a girl on OKCupid recently. I talked to her awhile back, and saw she was online just recently. Except she put up some pics since that suggested she was fat. She's 5'2, and said none of the men she had met thus far had created any 'sparks':

EVERY SINGLE girl I've ever met on an online dating site has said that they're trying to lose weight. And most say they've been "trying" for a few months. They'll also tell me about how much weight they've "lost" yet they never have pictures of them when they're fatter, its usually the opposite.

Nothing is worse then seeing an early 20s girl's senior photos and she's 40 lbs lighter and 2 points hotter.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 02:28 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

EVERY SINGLE girl I've ever met on an online dating site has said that they're trying to lose weight. And most say they've been "trying" for a few months. They'll also tell me about how much weight they've "lost" yet they never have pictures of them when they're fatter, its usually the opposite.

Nothing is worse then seeing an early 20s girl's senior photos and she's 40 lbs lighter and 2 points hotter.

Case in point:

This:

[Image: haw1.jpg]

To this:

[Image: haw2.jpg]

Came across this a couple weeks ago and saved it. Totally jarring. Even the fat Mexican dude is passing on it.

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 02:00 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Nice work, Basil. Someone has to do this dirty work if we can even start to fantasize about reversing this disgusting fat-girls-with-fattitude epidemic.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 03:05 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Case in point:

This:

[Image: haw1.jpg]

To this:

[Image: haw2.jpg]

Came across this a couple weeks ago and saved it. Totally jarring. Even the fat Mexican dude is passing on it.

Dude, this is so fucking infuriating. I see this shit constantly. And, invariably, the girl has a large-sized Starbucks coffee-milkshake in one paw and an iPhone in the other. No discipline whatsoever, in any arena.

[Image: rant.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 03:19 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Dude, this is so fucking infuriating. I see this shit constantly. And, invariably, the girl has a large-sized Starbucks coffee-milkshake in one paw and an iPhone in the other. No discipline whatsoever, in any arena.

Yeah, and these pics aren't 20 years apart. She isn't 40 now. She was ~18 in the first, and ~23 in the second.

And Tuth, you're a damn clairvoyant. A couple months ago I got set up on a blind date. The intermediary was a relative, and I told her I hadn't met many girls worth dating. She insisted the girl was beautiful, sweet. We talk on the phone, have a great conversation.

We meet in person, and she's chubby, in frumpy sweat-clothes, with the fucking Starbucks milkshake in hand. Cute face, overshadowed by a lack of definition and rolls. Her corpulence had my tongue tied - I could not reproduce the energy and amusement I had when talking on the phone to her earlier, no matter how hard I tried. It was akin to waking from a coma, willing myself to action only for my limbs to refuse absolutely. Eventually fooled around after several beers, but it was too much.

Never done it, but I've always wanted to text chubbies, "hey, let's meet up minus 20 lbs from now."

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 03:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2011 03:19 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Yeah, and these pics aren't 20 years apart. She isn't 40 now. She was ~18 in the first, and ~23 in the second.

And Tuth, you're a damn clairvoyant. A couple months ago I got set up on a blind date. The intermediary was a relative, and I told her I hadn't met many girls worth dating. She insisted the girl was beautiful, sweet. We talk on the phone, have a great conversation.

We meet in person, and she's chubby, in frumpy sweat-clothes, with the fucking Starbucks milkshake in hand. Cute face, overshadowed by a lack of definition and rolls. Her corpulence had my tongue tied - I could not reproduce the energy and amusement I had when talking on the phone to her earlier, no matter how hard I tried. It was akin to waking from a coma, willing myself to action only for my limbs to refuse absolutely. Eventually fooled around after several beers, but it was too much.

Never done it, but I've always wanted to text chubbies, "hey, let's meet up minus 20 lbs from now."

Tuth -

What's up with the Iphone scramblers?

Can someone good at Apps make some kind of app that will scramble the milkshake machine at Starbucks?

Talk about "chubby"...

The fat woman's sister was hot.

Hello.

Talk about "chubby"...

"Starbucks milkshake"... stolen.

Basilransom: your fat hating in on point. Feel free to share more fat experiences.

Talk about "chubby"...

[Image: 7jycJ.jpg]

Talk about "chubby"...

Ewww check out how they lose their necks and shoulders.

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 01:01 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

People that super morbidly obese are found in Texas and bible belt states. You won't find that in Miami or for the majority of the state of Florida. Granted they exist, but not as common as Texas: home of the HALF TON MAN and 450kg woman!

A lot of it has to do with poorly educated class who have 5 kids to feed on welfare checks. Buying a dozen hamburgers at white castle fir 3 dollars and drinking 2 liters of coca-cola a day is common!

Texas has stupid eating contests in just about every restaurant there is. Like, who can eat a 5kg hamburger! Stupid gluttony contests are only celebrated in Texas.

Mixx

Quote: (08-17-2011 04:50 PM)blurb Wrote:  

The fat woman's sister was hot.

HAHAHA

I thought the same thing...

Maybe she gets hot by comparison??

Talk about "chubby"...

Mixx
Good ass cheap food+spread out cities that require driving=more fat asses. Seriously this food is goooood. I'd kill myself if I had to live in a white city with bland food all around me.

I don't know where you got that info about all these eating contests mixx. I've only seen shit like that at a handful of family restaurants in my entire life.

Talk about "chubby"...

She looks as great as a Bottero paiting.... not.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Talk about "chubby"...

Mixx

[Image: attachment.jpg2776]   [Image: attachment.jpg2777]   [Image: attachment.jpg2778]   [Image: attachment.jpg2779]   
Dont mess with Texas

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:58 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Mixx

-photos-

Dont mess with Texas

Kickboxer: Are you from Texas? Is this where you work?

Hasn't this obesity thing to do with genetics? People in Italy seem to eat pasta and gelattos all the time and they don't seem to get this big...

I sincerely hope that people have decent eating habits in Honolulu, where I'll be spending the following months...

edit:

FUUUUU

http://www.kitv.com/r/23085418/detail.html

Talk about "chubby"...

Jesus F Christ! i thought hawaii was safe from the obesity outbreak.