rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm interviewed by Bernard Chapin about liberals, the manosphere & being a creator

I'm interviewed by Bernard Chapin about liberals, the manosphere & being a creator

We just finished the interview and it was enjoyable. Here it is:

Here's a rough timeline:

1:05: How the launch of my book Free Speech Isn't Free went.
2:35: Infusing humor with my writing, how my memoirs reflected my life stage, and being internet famous.
4:50: Getting ambushed on the Dr. Oz interview and how I used the lessons learned to hurt the media later.
8:30: Do social justice warriors really believe I'm a pro-rape advocate? How they use accusations to their advantage.
14:00: The left is full of shit when they talk big about overthrowing Trump.
15:30: Why are liberals such cry babies?
16:30: The reason I won't come back to live in the United States.
18:45: How I got into the initial pickup artist sphere.
23:00: The lying game of association that the media plays.
25:20: Being infamous in far-off locations.
28:00: How stoicism can help your life.
32:10: Why I don't sleep with groupies.
36:00: Marriage is not necessarily a better deal in Eastern Europe than the USA, and the problem with MGTOW.
41:30: The left is an ideology of totalitarian control.
43:45: The anti-male environment of corporations and how it's turning into a day care like universities
50:10: Advice for people who want to make money online through writing or videos
54:20: People are reading less, so you have to work much harder to be a writer today.
57:25: Should you cater to the audience or simply create the work that you like?
60:05: The phenomenon of daily vlogs

Roosh and Bernard had a fine discussion and it's worth a listen.

'If there is something that you want to be, and you say I want to be this and you aren't really sure how to do it, that usually is a sign that you're not going to be that good at it because instead of wanting to be, you would have already started it'

the pill is bitter, it hurts the heart, damn.

[Image: vg3xeTi.jpg]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic