rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's discuss: the nature of Women and how they think.

Let's discuss the nature of women and how they think, covering topics like why is a lot of game counterintuitive but works, why are you better of ignoring a girl and showinf interest sporadically rather than showing sincere interest, how women use guys etc
What have you guys discovered about the nature of women over the years of gaming?

For most of us, it's just mental masturbation to sit around and figure out why things work the way they do. All that matters is that they work. I don't need to understand why gravity keeps us on the ground, or why gasoline makes a car run. I'm just glad it does. Similarly, it isn't really that important to understand why women are the way they are, just that their nature is what it is, and how to modify (or not modify) one's behavior in order to extract maximum benefit when interacting with them. In other words, learning game.

We could go 'round and 'round trying to understand and examine why game works, but that's less time we'd have to actually game. Which one is more fun to do? You don't have to fully understand something in order for it to be useful.

^^^True. If you wanted to understand women, you could find yourself the most sincere woman and have her tell you things about her own nature and other women. I know one who has been married for 15 years, and she says things about how women operate that makes sense but is almost useless information in terms of converting it into lays.

I don't need to know why everything works the way it does...just that it does work.

All I can contribute is this:

There are three things in this world that are all invariably different from each other -

(1) What a woman says she wants.

(2) What a woman thinks she wants.

(3) What a woman actually wants.

Knowing and fully appreciating this will help tremendously.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

When I got in the Game, I was simply obsessed with getting my hands on whatever literature I could to help my Game. And to this day, the best "non game" literature that has helped me the most is This Book. The author is a scientist, and he neurologically breaks down the difference between men & women to such an extent, that after you chat with a woman for a couple of seconds you'll have her fugured like magic after some practice. This book is the reason why I don't even get angry at female drivers anymore!

LeoneVolpe is right, it's useless to try to understand why things works because it distract you of how things works...

Go read this thread for more on women by one of them [@VforVlad]

The scientists who study female behavior should be some kind of stellar-level womanizer but they're not, why is that?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Another resource for OP is Rollo Tomassi of The Rational Male.

Blck that post is great, leonevolpe I completely understand what your saying. But at the same time if you know why they do things you can use it to your advantage across a lot of different contexts. How can your game truly be on point if you don't understand women?

Understanding the reasoning of an irrational creature is futile. Women are guided by emotions.

Make her feel something : excitement, intrigue, frustration, tension, disappointment, happiness. Women respond to experiences that arouse their emotions.

Game is simply inciting these emotions. Case in point, women end relationships when they no longer feel any of these emotions. Keep her feeling.

It's a paradoxical question that we can only understand in a way because we have defined what a "paradox" is. How could a rational brain understand and plan for the eventualities of irrational (of if you prefer, "emotional) decisions or desires? By definition that approach cannot work.

It is similar to the workout paradox I see in the gym. While fitness (physical qualities) is a small input to attraction, the classic mistake is thinking that women look at you the way you look at them. Scrawny David didn't get laid because he looked better than Goliath. On the other hand, us males could give two shits about a woman accomplishing anything; a "loser" with big tits and nice ass? No such thing. If she induces the boner, done and done.

The point? Look elsewhere to find the keys to the kingdom (as in, look at the post above, I just read it after posting this).

[Image: attachment.jpg35173]   

It's not that tough to tap into. We all have these feminine traits pop up sometimes, just not to the extent or as frequently as women do.

We want to pursue women, but we also want attention from hot babes. We need resistance to forge ahead, but we want hot babes flocking to us because we're so awesome.

We want her attention. We want her to wonder when we're coming home from work. But then we bitch about her nagging us.

We want her to text us back, but then we don't know what to reply with.

You may see these as things alphas don't do, but every alpha shows or has shown these types of traits at some point.

Women aren't aliens. It's just that those moments of nonsense are more frequent and more extreme, and they have a tough time controlling their actions.

The moments of nonsense and even craziness aren't foreign to most men. It's just that most men require far more extreme circumstances to slip into that state.

Ok, ok...all that said, it's still pretty tough to understand being that extremely irrational that frequently.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (12-27-2016 10:09 AM)Kavelli Wrote:  

Blck that post is great, leonevolpe I completely understand what your saying. But at the same time if you know why they do things you can use it to your advantage across a lot of different contexts. How can your game truly be on point if you don't understand women?

I agree with you 100% and then you bring us back to what Game really is : Psychology applied on women.

Magic, marketing, business trade, Whatever how you want to call it, it's always psychology applied to a certain category of people and discussing about it will only make you reinvent the wheel, just compare with others, take what works for you and have fun!

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (12-27-2016 04:11 AM)blck Wrote:  

LeoneVolpe is right, it's useless to try to understand why things works because it distract you of how things works...

Go read this thread for more on women by one of them [@VforVlad]

The scientists who study female behavior should be some kind of stellar-level womanizer but they're not, why is that?

Christ, I really did not need to read that. Red Pill over-dose if that is a real woman indeed. How can a woman put thoughts together like that? Or is it some weirdo MAN-ospherian who gets off on pretending to be a woman. If not...it's hopeless.

Maybe the Middle Eastern countries have the most red pill way of handling their women and we shouldn't fight a Islam invasion of the west.

@blck

If that commenter is a woman indeed, perhaps she would be happier finding a long-time Game/Manosphere practitioner , and they could spend their days logically dissecting and discussing the Male-Female dynamics, since she is so mouthy and has somehow found her way into the dark corners of the internet where men discuss female nature.

Try having these conversations with regular women, it's all way over their head.

You might be right on each and every point:
- is it a woman ?
Thinking about "What degree of knowledge a woman need to have and how tortured does she need to be to be able to understand herself like that" made scratch my head more than a few times but Hey I still believe in it full force and more after having read "My Secret Garden"...

- could she be happy with some high level player?
He would still fail big time because no player would invest in that kind of woman, and even if he does this woman ask to be mistreated, mislead and other dumbass shit, she need some high level dickhead to be satisfied.

About the way muslims treat their women I don't agree, women get off on the same shit for centuries no matter the place,religion, laws, brothers, husband or anything else they'll suck your dick dry if you can display some...
If you don't believe me go on xvideos or xnxx and look for some stupid hijabis (not the obviously fakes) sucking dicks and getting fucked in the street, bitches risking their life under sharia laws for some high emotional level sex might make you change the way you see them...

Quote: (12-27-2016 03:19 PM)blck Wrote:  

You might be right on each and every point:
- is it a woman ?
Thinking about "What degree of knowledge a woman need to have and how tortured does she need to be to be able to understand herself like that" made scratch my head more than a few times but Hey I still believe in it full force and more after having read "My Secret Garden"...

- could she be happy with some high level player?
He would still fail big time because no player would invest in that kind of woman, and even if he does this woman ask to be mistreated, mislead and other dumbass shit, she need some high level dickhead to be satisfied.

About the way muslims treat their women I don't agree, women get off on the same shit for centuries no matter the place,religion, laws, brothers, husband or anything else they'll suck your dick dry if you can display some...
If you don't believe me go on xvideos or xnxx and look for some stupid hijabis (not the obviously fakes) sucking dicks and getting fucked in the street, bitches risking their life under sharia laws for some high emotional level sex might make you change the way you see them...

Yes. They may get off on it. Just as the Slave owner's white daughter gets off on going down the cottage and banging shackled black slave. It happens. But there would be way less of it.

And most importantly a man wouldn't have to worry about gaming his woman 24/7, since the laws in place would do most of the work for them.

I recently read this CBS article about a progressive PUA teaching Muslim immigrants how to date women: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/germanys-mr-...d=31674786

I chuckled. Like they're gonna wanna put up with their shit tests when they can just rape them as they have been doing. And if they stay where they came from, they can legally do it if she is into it or not. He doesn't have to concoct some BDSM foreplay scenario, making sure that she is into it. He does what he wants and the laws in place will not get him in trouble.

It's pretty easy to figure out why game works. Let's start with the fundamental premise of human behavior:

Humans are programmed, by the process of evolution, to perpetuate our DNA.

How does a woman perpetuate her DNA? By being impregnated by a man with good genes and the ability to provide for his offspring.

How does a man convince women that he has good genes and the ability to provide for his offspring?

1. Be handsome. Certain facial characteristics unconsciously signal gene quality.
2. Be muscular. A muscular man is more equipped to protect and provide for his offspring.
3. Demonstrate high status. A man of status and wealth has more resources to devote to a child.
4. Be confident. Confidence signals strength.

And here's where the meat of "game" comes in...

5. Be wanted by other women, or "pre-selected." If a man appears highly sought after, women instinctively assume he must be of high mating quality, like how you seek the most crowded restaurant in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

Of course game would be useless if it just told you to "be wanted by women." That's the whole problem to begin with. Rather, the essential goal of game is to behave like a man who is popular with women, until you actually are. Fake it till you make it. If you view all game teachings through this lens, they make much more sense. Ultimately, you're just signalling to women that you're popular with other women and therefore must have favorable genes and/or providing ability.

^ And yes, you're #5 is the weirdest one, because it makes no sense especially to guys, but it so empirically true or self evident.

A woman who sees another good looking woman with a(n) (ugly?) guy will want that guy.

An ugly woman with a good looking guy? The guys and girls will laugh at him. Guys won't get a boner. It's a pity party.

Yes, women make no sense. We can describe what gives us a boner. They can't tell anyone, really, about anything.

OP, ask specific question maybe we can elaborate what we know.

for example if im texting a girl back and fourth and i take the same amount of time or longer everything will go normally and the conversation will run how it should. She may even look forward to my texts. But if at the start we both text quickly if i keep responding when she does her responding will gradually take longer and longer until it fizzles out goes back to #5 i guess

Quote: (12-30-2016 10:32 AM)Kavelli Wrote:  

for example if im texting a girl back and fourth and i take the same amount of time or longer everything will go normally and the conversation will run how it should. She may even look forward to my texts. But if at the start we both text quickly if i keep responding when she does her responding will gradually take longer and longer until it fizzles out goes back to #5 i guess

The only thing you need to do is not look needy and busy.

Sometimes I text back immediately, sometimes the next day, sometimes an hour or so, I mix it up.

Honestly, it's because I got other shit to worry about or I'm out with friends or another girl.

You can only worry about how a girl works for only so long and so much, all that energy and time can be used to work on yourself or other women.