rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old white lady confronts Mexican women who cut line in front of her

I really hate line cutters too.

I want to import this woman to China, teach her to speak Chinese and then send her to the local train station ticket office to deal with cutters.

Of course, most of her spiel wouldn't be so useful in the Orient.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I see fat women, short hair, crass attitudes.

Jesus please why do you test us so much?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Well played by the Mexicans, cut in line.. ignore old lady....return your shit....leave.

I see that no one here is confronting the obvious elephant in the room, but it needs to be addressed.

[Image: elephant-in-the-room.jpg]

WYB?

I'm the King of Beijing!

This kills me. Isn't it enough just to say, "Hey asshole, don't cut in line?" Can't you just call out the shitty behavior and judge them as bad individual human beings, not "people who need to go back where you came from?" Why bring race into it to? It's just another kind of idpol, and its just as cancerous as the "Awww, poor illegal immigrant!" coddling sentiment from the left or the "Awww, poor whites!" whining of the alt-right.

I can't stand people like the old woman who feel the need to make a scene for every slight, and then feel the need to try and goat others into agreeing with their sentiment. We get it, you're pissed they cut the line. Step in and tell the dude at the counter that you were there first.

Then she makes a bunch of unfounded statements that make her look even dumber and only serve as cannon fodder for our remedial leftist friends.

Quote: (12-22-2016 08:10 PM)Suits Wrote:  

WYB?

She's the kind of person who brings drama and misery to everyone in her presence. -10/10 WNB

The Mexican chick on the left, 10 years ago 6/10 WB.

Quote: (12-22-2016 08:17 PM)Serious Sam Wrote:  

I can't stand people like the old woman who feel the need to make a scene for every slight, and then feel the need to try and goat others into agreeing with their sentiment. We get it, you're pissed they cut the line.

If you've lived somewhere where people are afraid to publicly confront someone for their poor behavior because the tantrum that will result in response, you'd understand the importance of people doing this.

Otherwise, the assholes will start doing whatever they want without shame.

Step in and tell the dude at the counter that you were there first.

She may have already tried this without success.

Then she makes a bunch of unfounded statements that make her look even dumber and only serve as cannon fodder for our remedial leftist friends.

Agreed. There are no winners in this confrontation.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-22-2016 07:56 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I want to import this woman to China, teach her to speak Chinese and then send her to the local train station ticket office to deal with cutters.

Of course, most of her spiel wouldn't be so useful in the Orient.

Why don't you just push and claw your way in front of the cutters? In Japan they call it "gaijin smash" where they just attribute your outlandish behavior to being a foreigner. Probably doesn't work as well with the earthy Chinese, but still could be effective.

Wish we could see what led up to this confrontation. For all we know, the line-cutting complaint could be BS. Either way, the white lady is plainly a bigoted idiot, coming from someone who doesn't throw around that terminology lightly.

Quote: (12-22-2016 08:11 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

This kills me. Isn't it enough just to say, "Hey asshole, don't cut in line?" Can't you just call out the shitty behavior and judge them as bad individual human beings, not "people who need to go back where you came from?" Why bring race into it to? It's just another kind of idpol, and its just as cancerous as the "Awww, poor illegal immigrant!" coddling sentiment from the left or the "Awww, poor whites!" whining of the alt-right.

If a specific group of people overwhelmingly votes for the same political party (and political policies) for generations, do its members deserve to be treated as individuals?

Is the right to be treated as an individual predicated on behaving like an individual, rather than a collective?

Quote: (12-22-2016 09:15 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Wish we could see what led up to this confrontation. For all we know, the line-cutting complaint could be BS. Either way, the white lady is plainly a bigoted idiot, coming from someone who doesn't throw around that terminology lightly.

She's a bigoted idiot, but if the other lady knowingly and intentionally cut in front of her in line, then she is total garbage too. I've never seen that cutting in line stuff happen outside of the D.C. area and it happens all the time here.

Edit: I'm waiting for some guy on here to say he would bang the white racist lady and not be joking or trolling.

Quote: (12-22-2016 09:22 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

If a specific group of people overwhelmingly votes for the same political party (and political policies) for generations, do its members deserve to be treated as individuals?

Yes.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

If you think this is bad, try this...

*Getting on a bus in Italy where there are more people than seats.
*Doing anything with groups in Korea.
*Going to a football game in Rio.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

This doesn't even qualify as a first world problem.

"What? You arent outraged of the video of that latino-hater ripping on that poor woman buying medicine?"

When I see stuff like this i continue to point out #24,501,654 reason why Trump won the election. The media hypes something up as ZOMG due to clickbaitoutragemodeyoushouldbepissedorwewillotheryou.

Quote: (12-22-2016 10:06 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2016 09:22 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Yes.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Yes treat them as individuals even they they are blanketly ethnocentric and racist for their own causes

[Image: laugh6.gif]

If I wanted to make a huge scene, I would have filmed them cutting in line then threatening to call the store manager if the cashier helped them. I play to win... racist insults do not win.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

She's not a line cutter, she's a "Dreamer".

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (12-22-2016 08:21 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I can't stand people like the old woman who feel the need to make a scene for every slight, and then feel the need to try and goat others into agreeing with their sentiment. We get it, you're pissed they cut the line.
If you've lived somewhere where people are afraid to publicly confront someone for their poor behavior because the tantrum that will result in response, you'd understand the importance of people doing this.

Otherwise, the assholes will start doing whatever they want without shame.

I don't have an issue with confronting someone for dickish behavior. I have witnessed a few occasions where people were applauded by those around them for standing up to someone behaving rudely. In one case, I was at a football game. A fan of the opposing team and his family were sitting in our section. This drunk dude in front of us started talking shit to the guy, cursing him out in front of his kids. Before the dad could say anything, about five different people told the drunk guy to shut up and sit down. Those people were backed up by others, and the drunk dude, thinking he would be supported by all of us because we cheered for the same team, sat his ass down, shell-shocked, and quit talking.

Based on this woman's reaction and subsequent tirade, I have a feeling that she's the type who gets in multiple public confrontations. I may be wrong on this one, but I have personally experienced plenty of people like her and have also shut some of them down. Usually, they'll start with a little passive-aggressive out loud bitching: "Did y'all see that? That bitch cut in line!" Nobody responds the way they want, so they amplify: "Those stupid Mexicans are taking our tax dollars and leeching off the welfare system." Most of these types want their complaints both heard and validated by those surrounding them. They take any subtle nod of the head as confirmation that they're in the right, even if they're wrong.

She may very well have had a point, or she may have been in the wrong. It could have been a simple misunderstanding for all we know, but that doesn't matter because she resorted to insults instead of sticking to the complaint: people cut in line. If those people were in the wrong and did cut in line, they aren't the only ones who should catch any flack. The employees behind the counter should as well for allowing them to do so.

Unfortunately, there isn't a video of the events leading up to this, so most of what we can say about this remains in the realm of speculation. Most of what I gathered is based on past experiences with people who resorted to similar derogatory comments when things didn't go their way, and in the vast majority of the cases, those people were either wrong or were ignorant of the situation.

Man that's what happens when you poke the Bear for too long! White people are starting to get upset... and with good reasons! Here in one of our free newspaper in Toronto, every other day you have on the front cover about how women or minority are oppressed by white for these 100K+ jobs bla bla bla. One can only tolerate so much, and that's the reason I don't blame this old fat bitch for this.

I don't know about the States, but the sense entitlement that some of these minority women feel here is starting to get out of hands man! Notice that shit like this is mostly happening between women because in their core they believe the world to be revolving around them. Great women have learned to override that feeling by being taught to trump it.

Both these Bitches stink, but there's no way these Hoes should feel that entitled to cut the line, especially in front of a fat bitch! Fat White Bitches are just a notch below Fat Black Bitches in the "Oh no You Didn't Scale". That's the type of shit that makes it worse for all of us minority people!

[Image: attachment.jpg35105]   

[Image: attachment.jpg35106]   

Quote: (12-23-2016 01:11 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Man that's what happens when you poke the Bear for too long! White people are starting to get upset... and with good reasons!

Yeah cause old mouthy white women didn't exist until a few weeks ago [Image: dodgy.gif]

Guys, think about it.

Heterosexuals are "straight". Lines are also straight.

Coincidence? Nope.

Lines are clearly homophobic. Imagine being a trans-genderqueer having to stand in a straight line to use the male/female bathrooms.

It's worse than the Holocaust, to be quite honest.

These women are nothing more than brave, proud, courageous gay activists lashing out at yet another oppressive remnant of bigoted colonialism.

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

If she was projecting alpha radiance then the situation would have never occurred in the first place.

Old lady should hit the gym and start deadlifting.

Low T and lack of frame invites that kind of disrespect.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.