rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

secret red pill society

secret red pill society

Hey guys, I'm just thinking of starting a secret red pill society with the ultimate goal
of turning a gynocentric world in to red pill world and turning ordinary heterosexual men in to champions and business tycoons, baron, mogul etc.... So is there anyone
who would like to join such group?

And what do you think guys? I want to know your opinions?[Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: idea.gif][Image: banana.gif]

secret red pill society

[Image: troll.gif]

secret red pill society

[Image: 281.gif]

secret red pill society

yes, i'm in..

secret red pill society

[Image: 1gfja2.jpg]

secret red pill society

Sorry, already apart of WIA's secret society, it's pretty secret.

secret red pill society

The whole point of something being a secret is that no one else knows about it...
IF i were to make a "secret club" the last place i would post about it would be on a publicly viewable message board on the internet.
Just my 2 cents.

secret red pill society

I'm in. Now you own me 48 virgins. Must be at least 7/10

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-22-2016 11:45 AM)puamgtow Wrote:  

Hey guys, I'm just thinking of starting a secret red pill society with the ultimate goal
of turning a gynocentric world in to red pill world and turning ordinary heterosexual men in to champions and business tycoons, baron, mogul etc.... So is there anyone

You must have missed /pol/'s hacking discovery back in June about how you can pay $10,000 to join Richard Spencer's Secret Society 'Phalanx', which became roundly-mocked by shitposters.

[Image: gRw5pqN.png]

Do some searching if you're curious.

I'm wary of this kind thing myself, because Secret Societies always seems to end up involving Esoteric Occultism, and it's a small step from there to engaging in Crowley-dictated Satanic Sexmagick Faggotry in the woods, and as far as I'm concerned, it's time to purge that shit from the both the left and the right for good.

Deus vult!

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-22-2016 11:45 AM)puamgtow Wrote:  

And what do you think guys? I want to know your opinions?[Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: idea.gif][Image: banana.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mlmjsoJMy11s1824yo1_500.gif]

secret red pill society

[Image: 8grda.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-22-2016 12:40 PM)Stadtaffe Wrote:  

yes, i'm in..

Ok ! Were you live?

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-22-2016 12:40 PM)Stadtaffe Wrote:  

yes, i'm in..

Ok! where you live?

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-23-2016 06:32 AM)blck Wrote:  

[Image: 8grda.jpg]

Ok ! Were you live?

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-22-2016 03:57 PM)Monxp Wrote:  

what the fuck?

secret red pill society

I did not promise 48 virgins.

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-23-2016 12:07 PM)puamgtow Wrote:  

what the fuck?

Quote: (12-23-2016 12:09 PM)puamgtow Wrote:  

I did not promise 48 virgins.

You know you can reply to a person in a single post. Heck you can edit posts up to an hour after posting.

MyBB forums have been around for almost 14 years. Have you never used the internet before?

secret red pill society

This thread...[Image: facepalm.png]

secret red pill society

The first rule of secret societies is that you don't talk about them in public!
[Image: crazy-laughter.jpg]
[

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

secret red pill society

There is one already
It's called the FreeMasonry. Women aren't allowed in.
The main rules are you have to believe in god and watch out for the interests of your own country.
That's as red pill as it gets I think.

[Image: 0lBoVR.png]

secret red pill society

^ I don't know if I would be so quick to sing the praises of freemasonry. Rumors abound supposedly connecting them to plenty of shady shit.

secret red pill society

[Image: 131266412815.gif]

secret red pill society

Good job on the ban.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of thing actually emerges. Remember...one of the key factors that led to the rise of currently predominant secret societies was state-sponsored oppression in favor of doctrines favored by royalty(e.g. Templars).

We have a similar dynamic now that may very well lead to us going underground. Hell we've already seen how useful it would be with the meetup hysteria to have secret lists of vetted individuals that could be communicated with directly.

secret red pill society

This thread is currently at the top of the "deep forum." nice

still hahahahaha OP

secret red pill society

Quote: (12-25-2016 10:34 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Good job on the ban.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of thing actually emerges. Remember...one of the key factors that led to the rise of currently predominant secret societies was state-sponsored oppression in favor of doctrines favored by royalty(e.g. Templars).

We have a similar dynamic now that may very well lead to us going underground. Hell we've already seen how useful it would be with the meetup hysteria to have secret lists of vetted individuals that could be communicated with directly.

If Crooked Hillary had managed to slither her way into office, we probably would've had to go underground. All I can say is, thank God for Donald Trump.