rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

That ONE damn girl.

That ONE damn girl.

A couple of days ago I got a text from a former FB, I guess you could call her. She was actually a roomate at the time. It was initially a "Just saying Hi, and Happy Holidays" sort of text conversation. I wished her the same, and told her that I hoped everything was happy up her way. She texted back, "Yeah still married, work is great. But miss the things we did."

So when I met this girl, there was ZERO attraction. She's a pleasant looking 5 with a freaking pixie haircut. Very nice personality though. She lived near me, and was in her final year at med school. Because of our locations, I frequently bumped into her. One day she mentions that she's losing both of her roommates and has to find a cheaper place to live for a few months.

I tell her if she can't find a place just let me know, because I have a couple of extra rooms if she's cool with that. She was, and moved in a few days later.

Turns out she was a good roommate. Didn't smoke, quiet, kept her shit neat, worked pretty hard on her studies. Always paid on time.

A couple of times, she complained that her neck and back were stiff from all the reading, and I gave her a neck/back rub. Nothing else, because I just wasn't attracted to her. She did, however, do all of my laundry one day to thank me. Like I said, good roommate.

That changed on a Saturday morning about 3 weeks or so before she was going to leave to start her residency. I was pouring some coffee when she walked into the kitchen, rubbing her neck. Figuring this was a great opportunity to trade a massage for clean folded laundry, I stepped over to her and started in on her neck.

About 20 seconds into the massage she reaches back, sticks her hand in my robe, cups and starts massaging my balls. Understand, we have not kissed, hugged, or even talked about sex. We were strictly just roommates. And now, my balls were being rolled around in her warm, soft hands. 5 or not, I pop a full on boner, and she starts running her hand up and down on my cock and balls.

Fuck this I think and let go of her shoulders, and pull her in closer so I can reach her tits. Holy shit. They were nice and firm. I don't know what shampoo she used, but her hair (what little there was of it) smelled fucking great. She turned around, faced me, and pushed my robe off of my shoulders so that I'm standing there naked. She's wearing the same baggy sort of scrubs that she always wears, and start grabbing them to get them off. Then we were both naked in the kitchen with her pressing her face into my chest licking and biting me while still rubbing my balls.

My bedroom is just off the kitchen so I pick her up and go straight for the bed.

Gentlemen let me say that while she may have been a pleasant 5 in the face, her body and the sex were fucking 10s. Her pussy smelled like wildflowers and the damn thing tasted like honey. Over the next three weeks, I must have spent hours with my tongue buried in that sweet, glove tight pussy. No matter how long or often I fucked that thing, it was always sweet. She was appreciative of that fact too since she hungrily swallowed all the cum I could pump into her active, mouth. She especially liked it when I tied her up, fucked her, made her lick her bountiful pussy juice off of my dick, then came in her mouth.

For three weeks I literally savaged this girl every chance I had. Nothing was out of bounds. She could not get enough, and when I thought that it was over for me, she came back wanting more. I must confess at one point my dick simply seemed exhausted. She asked me to roll over, so I did. We had not used one single condom in all the 2000 times we fucked, so I didn’t know why she pulled one out of my nightstand. Right up until I felt the Astroglide hit my asshole.

Guys, if you’ve never had a woman suck your dick, while rubbing your prostate, I’d suggest giving it a try. (no homo) Not sure I’d just let anyone do that, but this girl had the password to my sex firewall.

At the end of the third week, she had to leave. The hospital she had to report to was halfway to the other side of the country. She was openly sobbing when I said goodbye. And damn me if I didn’t shed a few tears myself.

I have yet to meet her equal. The sexual chemistry was an absolute perfect fit. Almost any time I think about sex, or read any of the stories in the “I-just-had-sex” thread, that damn girl pops back in my head and wreaks havoc on my concentration.

Do any of you have a “That one damn girl” in your past?

That ONE damn girl.

Moral of the story: don't automatically pass up fives!

Also, medical training.... knows how things work downstairs and around the back door....

That ONE damn girl.

Me in my office reading Baphomet's post

[Image: giphy.gif]

That ONE damn girl.

Fifty shades of pink.

Back when I was in college I chatted with a girl online. We made s bet and she lost and had to come visit me. Over the three days we did nothing but eat, fuck, and sleep. She was also a 5 but with a nice tight swimmer's body. I busted many a nut all over her body. After she left we continued to chat but never met again. I broke it off when she sent a rambling email about missing my smile and being in love.

That ONE damn girl.

Quote: (12-21-2016 05:27 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Me in my office reading Baphomet's post

Quote:Quote:

She asked me to roll over, so I did. We had not used one single condom in all the 2000 times we fucked, so I didn’t know why she pulled one out of my nightstand. Right up until I felt the Astroglide hit my asshole.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

That ONE damn girl.

For real though, best head I've had in my life was from a 5/10 I hooked up with 3 or 4 times last fall. She was not very attractive but she had big 'ole floppy titties and gave head like it was her damn job. She would swallow it all and keep sucking for a good 30 seconds getting every last drop and making me wanna pass out from sensitivity. Everything about it was so good and so bad at the same time.

[Image: EVR9XJn.gif]

She was a nanny and would come to my at-the-time temporary studio space after watching her brats to blow me on my couch while we watched Netflix. Head was good enough that even though she wasn't attractive I was still bummed when she went ghost the last time I hit her up.

That ONE damn girl.

I never actually had any emotional attachment with a woman and reading your post makes me think about what it feels like...I still like my way

Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.

That ONE damn girl.

I had a sub 6 girl who was 19/20 who like Stalin's girl had the best head game out there, sloppy, sticky runny, and got the balls also. She even bought me bed restraints to use on her. (Now that I think of it, all the toys I have, girls bought me to use on her

She always came over in lingerie for me, didn't matter if she sucked me dry or I fucked her. Always sent me unsolicited nudes and if we could hangout.

Unfortunately I gave her a chance after an STD scare, she claimed it was me, turns out it wasn't, then 4 months later she got something again, and it definitely wasn't from me.

She came over, I pushed my luck that she'd at least give me head but instead gave me a card and told me in person that she got it from another dude, I thought I was pissing extra stuff, turns out I was clean as a whistle.

I haven't talked to her since - shame really, we were cool fuck buddies for almost 2 years. This ended back in July, but I don't fuck with STD's.

The only other girl that was like that was the trainer MILF, a fucking ass like not tomorrow and knew how to fuck and suck, but she was too damn emotional, but I'll be damned if she didn't look banging in lingerie also.

There's a few others worth mentioning - I actually found myself through my photos the other day (for another reason) and ended up seeing all these girls nudes and vids I have.

That ONE damn girl.

Quote: (12-21-2016 02:29 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Not sure I’d just let anyone do that, but this girl had the password to my sex firewall.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (12-21-2016 07:42 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

For real though, best head I've had in my life was from a 5/10 I hooked up with 3 or 4 times last fall. She was not very attractive but she had big 'ole floppy titties and gave head like it was her damn job. She would swallow it all and keep sucking for a good 30 seconds getting every last drop and making me wanna pass out from sensitivity. Everything about it was so good and so bad at the same time.

[Image: EVR9XJn.gif]

She was a nanny and would come to my at-the-time temporary studio space after watching her brats to blow me on my couch while we watched Netflix. Head was good enough that even though she wasn't attractive I was still bummed when she went ghost the last time I hit her up.

This reminded me of the one time the girl I used to date a few years who wasn't necessarily my normal body type but who I had real good sexual chemistry with managed to get me off more than once from a continuous blowjob. It was a crazy night! Quoted below:

Quote:Quote:

Vegas and 3 Orgasm Blow Job

Ended up trading the following with strippers for massages:
1. Massage Trade
2. Drink
3. Lap Dance (if she was my type)

Quotes from the night:
1. Hi I hear you’re a masseuse.
2. Is there a line?
3. I hear you’re good with your hands.

I came back blueballed up (I’m NOT paying for nothing to happen in the VIP room) and called up Maria.

She came over and I told her she needed to pay for her bad behaviour earlier. She blew me while I played with her clit and she made me come not once, not twice, but three times. She just kept going and it kept feeling so good. Never have I busted twice from the same blowjob, much less three times. WOW. Then I fucked her and made her come twice (no idea how my dick was still hard after busting three times successively) then passed the heck out. Crazy.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

That ONE damn girl.

Yup...

Girl and her friend that I met out clubbing. One was a 5-6, could've been better if she tried. Other was a 6 with nice big tits. Both had nice white girl booties.

I'd alternate one or the other over that year and a half. Lots of memories driving them back home in my convertible, top down, them sucking me to oblivion in the dark Midwestern nights.

They both knew and didn't care. Went for the threesome but could never make it happen. But man those girls would do anything and didn't care if they got off. Same with another 6 that would eagerly pull my pants down and start sucking me in public after I rubbed her thighs and pulled her away from the bar.

I can see how all those less than pretty girls get husbands now. They worship that dick and speak in tongues like a true pentacockstal.

That ONE damn girl.

There was a 19 y/o black girl in my math class in college. Her face was bad, maybe a 5, but I would find out later her body was a 9.5 Under 100 lbs, plenty of tits to grab and squeeze and a round ass. I had been going for this gorgeous halfie 9 out of 10 first (we passed notes in class but it never really went anywhere).

One day before class, the black girl and I are sitting in the hallway waiting for the classroom to open up and I indirect opened her, asked her what she thought of the test we just had, teased her a bit saying I thought it was super easy.

Few days later, we're both leaving the class, I catch up to her and ask her if she wants to go study in the library for the next test, she says yes. We're there, I'm legit studying and she says: "So, I was talking with my friend about our conversation last time, and she thinks you like me". I respond "I do". She smiles, I get her number and bounce out.

I ask her to get dinner with me, we go to this chill pho restaurant (she had never had pho before, barely knew how to use chopsticks). We chat and then I ask her to come back to my place and she says yes.

We get back, we're watching something and I make my move. Clothes are coming off and she tells me she's a virgin. Cool.

Truth: This was my first black girl and I was a bit worried I wouldn't be enough, if you know what I mean. I was wrong. She was tight as fuck. Felt like it took me 10 minutes to get in her and her entire vagina was tight (and it felt like that, amazing for the 1.5 years we were fuck buddies)

I actually was interested in dating this girl but she said she didn't want to be in a relationship at that age. One of the reasons we stopped seeing each other was cause she got something and I semi-indirectly implied she was banging other dudes (I'm sure she was).

Even now I miss that sex though. Her body moved perfectly with mine and watching her dark skin interact with my lighter skin as I thrusted into her was awesome.

That ONE damn girl.

Quote: (12-21-2016 04:28 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Moral of the story: don't automatically pass up fives!

Totally agree. A 5 with a nice personality smelling like wildflowers who apparently has a key to your sex firewall? In the stranger beta times it would be called with a feminist tone "Looks arent everathang!"

Alpha Times? Yes you could get better but they do make great wives if that time is coming.

That ONE damn girl.

Acouple years ago I hooked up with this chick I met at the grocery store in my home town. Not much to look at. About an iffy 5, about 20 lbs overweight but, really nice titties. Those nice big firm titties that when she took her bra off they didn't move. Big and firm. Went out on a date the following evening and then started making out in my car.

Now, for the record I've had my share of blowjobs. Some good ones but most were nothing to brag about. This girl just completely rocked my world. I called them " the toe curlers".
These blowjobs were so mind numbing, it was almost like having an outer body experience. I literally had to hold onto something close by. It got to the point with her I didn't even want to have sex.

I would literally bust a nut within 45 seconds everytime. Even if they were back to back blowjobs. No shit!!

After awhile I asked her how she did it.

She would lightly masage that area in between my balls and ass with one hand and masage my prostate with the other hand. She would fill her mouth up with saliva and deep throat the whole thing. Then use the muscles in her throat to work the head of my penis.

She was like the blowjob goddess

Damn, I miss that girl.

That ONE damn girl.

Quote: (12-21-2016 09:44 PM)Hallasan Wrote:  

There was a 19 y/o black girl in my math class in college. Her face was bad, maybe a 5, but I would find out later her body was a 9.5 Under 100 lbs, plenty of tits to grab and squeeze and a round ass. I had been going for this gorgeous halfie 9 out of 10 first (we passed notes in class but it never really went anywhere).

One day before class, the black girl and I are sitting in the hallway waiting for the classroom to open up and I indirect opened her, asked her what she thought of the test we just had, teased her a bit saying I thought it was super easy.

Few days later, we're both leaving the class, I catch up to her and ask her if she wants to go study in the library for the next test, she says yes. We're there, I'm legit studying and she says: "So, I was talking with my friend about our conversation last time, and she thinks you like me". I respond "I do". She smiles, I get her number and bounce out.

I ask her to get dinner with me, we go to this chill pho restaurant (she had never had pho before, barely knew how to use chopsticks). We chat and then I ask her to come back to my place and she says yes.

We get back, we're watching something and I make my move. Clothes are coming off and she tells me she's a virgin. Cool.

Truth: This was my first black girl and I was a bit worried I wouldn't be enough, if you know what I mean. I was wrong. She was tight as fuck. Felt like it took me 10 minutes to get in her and her entire vagina was tight (and it felt like that, amazing for the 1.5 years we were fuck buddies)

I actually was interested in dating this girl but she said she didn't want to be in a relationship at that age. One of the reasons we stopped seeing each other was cause she got something and I semi-indirectly implied she was banging other dudes (I'm sure she was).

Even now I miss that sex though. Her body moved perfectly with mine and watching her dark skin interact with my lighter skin as I thrusted into her was awesome.

So when native Asian guys ask you if you've ever "done breck gurr" you can just give them a knowing smirk...

That ONE damn girl.

This thread should be re-titled "5 is the Magic Number". [Image: lol.gif]

That ONE damn girl.

recently banged a chick i met off tinder when i was in SEA. her face was average with a cute body and nice round ass but when my dick slid into her pussy, it blew my mind. it didn't go in at first is how tight it was and thats even after dripping all over my cock while we were making out. pretty sure she just used me for sex but we keep in touch occasionally. she told me she hasn't had sex in 6 months until she met me. definitely top 5.

another was a chick i met in mexico at a all inclusive resort. she could deep throat my dick so hard and just get right in there that even 7 years later, the memory is seared into my head. turns out she had a boyfriend who she never told me about. they got married and he ended up passing away. last time i spoke to her she gained a significant amount of weight probably going through some depression, etc. sad

That ONE damn girl.

I'll pile on here.

While still fumbling through Roosh indirect day game in 2013, I was also still on Tinder. Matched with this 6-looking chick. Set up a date at the bar next to my apartment block. Girl doesn't show up, so I text (usually a bad idea), but because she's a 6, she says she'll be there ASAP.

Instead of a 6, a 5 shows up, probably 15 pounds heavier than her photos. My icy exterior makes it clear I'm pissed. And if that doesn't, it certainly is obvious when I cut the date after just one drink.

For whatever reason though (likely horny), I hit her up a few days later, inviting her straight to my place for "dinner and a movie."

She shows up, I use the escalation techniques I've barely used before, and pretty soon, I'm skull-fucking the shit out of her.

I rinse and repeat this recipe a few more times before she goes cold. During one of those sessions I finger-banged her into a squirting mess.

So yes, 5s know what they have to do to compete.

That ONE damn girl.

Bless those over achievers.

#TeamFivesAndSixes ?

That ONE damn girl.

Yep, mine was an overachiever.

6+. Amazing BJs. I saw her once a week, all we did was fuck or bjs. She loved being tied up.

I found out later from a friend that his buddy dated her, and she gave everybody on the block blow jobs. Makes sense why she was so good. Same friend, she wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

She has a steady bf now but I bet if I saw her out and the moment was right, she'd have some fun with me. I didn't really give her the time of day over the year+ we fucked...probably why she loved me so much.

Oh...DD tits. They were real, and they were spectacular. I always thought she could watch nutrition and be more fit, she'd have and drop 20 pounds.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

That ONE damn girl.

Girl I met in summer 2015 (around when I started reading RVF and half-assedly incorporating the advice here into my "game") who hit me up the very same night we met and we smashed. Best sex I've ever had, was like a spiritual awakening. Definitely top 2 of lays in terms of looks too.

Has since become the barometer for all sexual interactions, and since then have been with women who fell short (my frustration with it was a point of contention with an LTR that ended things with me last week...that was likely the one for me and will for the short-to-medium term be "the one I pushed away").

That ONE damn girl.

Fives and Sixes who have been fives and sixes their entire lives always overcompensate.

With that said, a few years back I got out of a toxic relationship. I worked the graveyard shift with two girls (a 5 and a 7). Once I got out of my relationship, the 3 of us went out for drinks once we got off work at 7 AM. We all ended up shit-hammered and I made out with the 7. The 5 got upset, went to the restroom for a little bit, then ditched us. I tried to go home with the 7, but she resisted, and I was too fucking drunk to come up with anything other than some slurred drunken line to try and seal the deal.

A couple of days later I got transferred to a different site once my boss got wind that my former girlfriend had fucked my coworker (who I considered a good friend)--like I said, toxic relationship. I had no problem with this. My boss just didn't want any unnecessary drama to come out of that.

I got my new apartment, settled in at my new job, then, one morning, got a random text from the 5. She was out drinking with the 7 after their shift, and was tipsy.

Her: "Can I be forward with you?"
Me: "Go for it."
Her: "I was really jealous when you made out with 7 the other day."
Me: "Is that so?"
Her: "Yes [Image: wink.gif]. And I'll take much better care of you than she ever will."
Me: "Come over tomorrow morning and show me."

She came over, and let me tell you, it was hands down the best head I've ever received. Her mouth fit perfectly around my shaft, she could deepthroat with no problem, and knew how to caress the balls. She also had a wonderful rack that had been previously concealed due to our work uniforms.

I almost popped off in her mouth, but I resisted because I wanted to fuck. And fuck we did, many times over a 3 month period.

A couple weeks after we started fucking, she told me that she and the 7 had also messed around on multiple occasions after their drunken morning escapades. I pushed for the threesome and she was open. The three of us were all set to go grab drinks a couple days later, which would lead back to one of our apartments, but the day before, those two bitches had a massive blowout argument and still haven't spoken to one another again to this day. I pushed her to remedy the relationship, but she saw through my bullshit and knew I just wanted the threesome.

She'll still hit me up on FB from time to time. She wasn't the greatest looker, but she made up for it with a great set of tits, epic blowjobs, and great fuck skills. I do miss that mouth.

That ONE damn girl.

If anything can be learned from this post it's this:

The eyes deceive but the body knows.

I've hooked up with some mega fine chicks that, after banging them out a few times, I honestly lost interest.

Which to the eyes makes no sense because look at how smoking hot she is.

On the other hand, some plain jane types have my cock at attention at all times.

Chemistry > outward appearances.

That ONE damn girl.

Quote: (12-23-2016 08:09 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

If anything can be learned from this post it's this:

The eyes deceive but the body knows.

I've hooked up with some mega fine chicks that, after banging them out a few times, I honestly lost interest.

Which to the eyes makes no sense because look at how smoking hot she is.

On the other hand, some plain jane types have my cock at attention at all times.

Chemistry > outward appearances.

Around this time of each year I reminisce about all the girls I laid with during the last twelve months. I always forget a couple on the first count, and they are always the hottest ones.