rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Underachieved in last years, now what?

Here is my situation.

On primary school I was young and small, yet I belonged to the cool guys.

On middle/high school (it's one school in the Netherlands) I was also young and small, but got quite some female attention. First kiss at 11, always had cool friends, started with feeling pussies and titties at 15/16 or something.

After high school I lost my virginity after turning 18.

I started university the year afterwards, changed my program once, so I restarted at 19, one year later I went in a (top tier at my association) fraternity. I already had some, but not much, sexual experiences and also with girls that would later become sorority girls themselves.

During those first years, I never really liked being in a fraternity that much due to the obligations (2/3 nights a week obligated presence), I dated a hot girl for a long time (who, unfortunately, was not a rabbit in bed I always thought she didn't like sex that much). The girl was hotter than most sorority girls and I didn't like the fraternity nights so much, including with high competition from my older frat members, explains a 'bad first year of the fraternity'. Over the following years, maybe it is because I was looking grumpy at that fraternity, I didn't come much at all or strong competition from slightly older members and my own year frat brothers, I didn't get much sorority pussy. Also I was hanging out a lot in the scene of my university and some other social scenes, with some more (but not too much) succes.

Okay you already obviously see that I put the sorority girls on a pedestal, but the reasons that I didn't get many could include:

-Strong competition
-My height (5'7" in the Netherlands is maybe seen as very short by many girls, I wouldn't feel so short in France or even the US/UK/Germany)
-Lack of interest in the scene
-Dispersing myself too much over different social scenes, which caused me to lose contacts on the overarching frat/sorority association.
-My personality doesn't suit those sorority girls too well.
-I studied relatively hard and did internships as opposed to the guys who got many girls in the frat scene.

My notch count is now around 31, with the hottest girls being mostly girls from other European countries because I travelled so much and did an exchange.

My fraternity brothers that got all the sorority girls have notch counts of 30-40, but not that much higher. So I fucked many girls that my 'good achieving fraternity brothers' have never got, hot Italian, hot French, hot German girls, latinas. All in all, they got all their notches in the frat scene, with nothing else, and I got them everywhere else, but not in the frat scene. Of course there are some guys that do good in all situations, but those are outliers.

I know that I can get girls, maybe the frat scene wasn't the right place for me, although I made great friends and had great experiences.

However, still the lack of girls in the frat time is a bit disappointing. And I feel there is still some unfinished business. PLEASE do not interpret this all as if I NEED only to fuck those sorority girls, but I have the strong desire to fuck a good 10/15 very cute young girls (of which I've had already a couple, so I know I can get them if given the time and situations). I have a strong feeling of unifinished business before I can move on with my life.

I am almost 25 years old, will have one more year in my city with minor obligations and a lot of time (considering signing up for some social things such as clubs and associations/student boards), and afterwards I can basically do what I want.

Now I am looking for some way to accept the past, and suggestions for the future.

I could do anything I want. Should I sign up to study a year in the US (could be whatever subject) or another country? I could travel (which I've done extensively already but would prefer a more structured environment such as a school or a company.

What I would like, is to get into some social situations that bring me hot young girls. Ideas I have: tourist working somewhere, signing up for a school, travel (either backpacking or longer stays). Mind you I've traveled a lot for somebody my age, I don't really care about sightseeing anymore.

My financial situation is very good and I can afford anything I want. This are questions that will be raised by forum members, 'how can you afford all this and what will it do to your career'. I have either two options: 1) Family business (have prepared extensively for it, can do some fun things before applying for a job in another company in the same field (which would't be the direct competitors but complementary or larger scale companies), or 2) My own business (have this already which my brother took over and operates, but I can join later if I want).

In case I want to go in the family business (easier, unless for some global disasters almost a guaranteed way to eventually join the super rich), I would have to shorten my 'fun period' that I want to have in 2017 and 2018. In case I want to go for my own business I don't really care, the fun period could last 3 years.

Please do not take into account financial constraints, there aren't much. Only the career constraint that if I wait too long (longer than 2017 and first half of 2018) combined I would lose shots at jobs in the sector my family business is in. Please also do not take account 'the future of the economy of the family business', just think freely and assume that conditions will remain good. I've reasons enough to do so. Questioning the company/finances too much will just derail the aim of this topic, but still relevant.

Options (very narrow), it's not one of the other:

1)Forget being with young girls, become rich and hope good access to 20 something girls when I'm older.

2)Chase fun for a couple of years, still try family business/ job in the sector/ or just go in my own company (that already exists). I mean, we also always will have the means to acquire existing companies and start running them, I don't really have to start from scratch, and I co own an online business already (which my brother runs and takes very seriously). But how should I chase the fun? Would love an international student culture for a bit but obviously there are other great ideas.

I think the unfinished business of not having had enough cute young girls is a big deal to me, and want to complete it before I focus on work all the time.. And also should I stay in NL with my height 5'7" whereas in many other (first world) countries I can have much more sex appeal? (maybe, but experiences tend to indicate it).

> My height (5'7" in the Netherlands is maybe seen as very short by many girls, I wouldn't feel so short in France or even the US/UK/Germany)

I'm 5'7" and I feel pretty damn short living in the US, lol. Yes, the Dutch are some tall motherfuckers, but with the exception maybe of France, most of the Western world is still pretty tall, at least compared to places in Asia and Latin America.

That said, from your post it doesn't seem to be much of a hindrance to you, so good on you for not letting it get in the way.

25 is young as shit, I'm 33 and just this year in NYC I've scored with about 12 girls, almost all of which were in the 18 - 25 age range. So you've got plenty of time to get with the young girls. Just take care of yourself and stay in good shape. Dress sharp and keep your game on point. And be aggressive (without being creepy). The rest will take care of itself.

Regarding moving away from NL - you said you got with plenty of other Europeans. That's the big advantage of being in Europe - the ease of travel, especially to places in Central/Eastern Europe. You have learned that this is your niche (ie, other Europeans), so make the most of it. A lot of success in game comes down to figuring out which types of women respond most positively to you, and going relentlessly after the best in that niche. That's how I've done it and it has rewarded me well.

If you absolutely can't stand NL, then consider moving to some place like Latin America or somewhere closer to Eastern Europe.

LA/NYC in the US can still be difficult, but not impossible. The competition in these cities is also intense. Good looking blokes making solid money abound.

But I do think you would have an easier time in Europe. For getting laid I would stay in Europe. Even here in NYC the most open minded women seem to be the Europeans, and they are the ones I've had the most success with. In fact that's one of the reasons I'm actually considering living in Europe for a while myself.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Perhaps I'm not fully understanding the situation, but I don't see this as an "all or nothing" problem. You don't have to choose between chasing paper now to the exclusion of piping hot young ass, nor do you have chase tail to the exclusion of building an empire. Why not do both? All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, right?

Besides, it's a long held red pill maxim that a man should find a mission in life, but not make the mistake of making women his mission. This isn't a bad thing, either, because girls would rather play second fiddle (whether they want to admit it or not) to a man with higher priorities than be "everything" to a man who has nothing else going for him.

OP, what have you done to make a change?

Your initial post is pretty scatter-gun. Maybe you have done a lot once you realised you were in your own "rut", but I don't see it.

Before you get a lot of responses here, how about you tell us how you've applied yourself to fixing this.

Day-to-day, no matter where you go or what you do, you can score. What's your daily routine like?

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (12-21-2016 07:32 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

OP, what have you done to make a change?

Your initial post is pretty scatter-gun. Maybe you have done a lot once you realised you were in your own "rut", but I don't see it.

Before you get a lot of responses here, how about you tell us how you've applied yourself to fixing this.

Day-to-day, no matter where you go or what you do, you can score. What's your daily routine like?

In the first years (until the end of 2014) I worked hard on my studies, so often went home earlier or didn't go out at all. So it isn't that game always has been a priority. The first half of 2015 I went away to Spain, where I got harder into lifting and learned Spanish. The second half of 2015 I did a masters where I also got a girlfriend for some time. I continued lifting but schoolwork was always on my mind, so had to go home earlier when there were girls to be picked up.

When I came back from Spain, many of my friends transitioned to a lifestyle with less going out. When I was surrounded by many hot girls I didn't take advantage of it enough, and now that my friends go out less I also go out less.

However, I made some new friends from my masters with who I can go out and I'm still not too old for the frat scene, but show up there maybe 1/4 of the times I used to when it was obligatory. But when it was obligatory, I didn't like it so much.

Now I finished my masters, do a rather cushy internship and will do some more (but not too much) school stuff until the end of 2017, so from now on I have more free time. However, it is winter now and after I get home from the internship I go to eat and the gym but not much else. In the weekends (three day weekend) I go out. Within a month I will have much more free time, though.

Furthermore, I upgraded my style and haircut.

So most important improvements:

-Style, haircut;
-Learned Spanish;
-Two good internships on my resume;
-Good GPA;
-Traveled a lot

The main thing is that I went out too much to clubs when I was too young to get the girls (late teens), and studied hard in the later years (early 20s) when I decided that I had to study hard. Now most of the studying is behind me, and I have more free time, the guys with who I went out with don't go out anymore (luckily still have the frat scene for about one more year and some friends (but less than before) who still go out. So it seems as the social scene dries up quickly here for me if I don't watch out to make some changes.

Also the frequent traveling also caused me to lose some social ties at home, but the experiences that I had abroad possibly were better.

Now I can have some extended free time before I start working seriously, and want to put it to the best use.