rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Retard Shit Feminists have said to you in real life thread

I am sure feminist have said some of the most retarded stuff in the past to you guys, So I was thinking of having a thread to compile it.

I'll start with my sister complaining about not smiling at work.

"Women need feminism because we're not allowed to have a bad day at work!"

If you look a certain way and carry yourself in a certain way, you avoid this entirely. They filter and disqualify themselves around you. I had a professor in university that said to me that I just look like "one of those guys" when it came to a philosophical discussion about masculine and feminine roles; and was able to pick me out of the class for my views.

I think if you work out regularly, carry yourself confidently, and are working towards your goals, people don't even bother because they realize you don't give a fuck about their views/don't have time for it.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Men and women are physically equal and the only reason they don't play against each other in professional sports is sexism.

"Logic is a tool of oppression"

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:35 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

If you look a certain way and carry yourself in a certain way, you avoid this entirely. They filter and disqualify themselves around you. I had a professor in university that said to me that I just look like "one of those guys" when it came to a philosophical discussion about masculine and feminine roles; and was able to pick me out of the class for my views.

I think if you work out regularly, carry yourself confidently, and are working towards your goals, people don't even bother because they realize you don't give a fuck about their views/don't have time for it.

Nah. I come from the most egotistical family in the world. I've tried explaining neoclassical economics to my father. Basically, the only credible economist in the world are the ones who agree with him.

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:05 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

I am sure feminist have said some of the most retarded stuff in the past to you guys, So I was thinking of having a thread to compile it.

I've had women several women say that to me. Just last week one said to me ''smile it's Christmas!''. Smirk and continue my business as usual, no big deal. The petty shit women allow to get to them makes you wonder how they get through the day at all...

Quote: (12-19-2016 03:06 PM)LionHound Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:05 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

I've had women several women say that to me. Just last week one said to me ''smile it's Christmas!''. Smirk and continue my business as usual, no big deal. The petty shit women allow to get to them makes you wonder how they get through the day at all...

Because the flow of time doesn't stop because someone is on their period.

"I hate being treated as a sexual object."

After starting the conversation with a question about my cock size and allowing me to fuck her within two hours of meeting.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Second time hanging out with SJW feminist "I dont give guys blowjobs until I know them" (I forget why she said this)

Me "you know me"

Got blowjob an hour later.

Quote: (12-19-2016 03:18 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

After starting the conversation with a question about my cock size and allowing me to fuck her within two hours of meeting.

My brother had women tell him to stick his tongue and wiggle it. Hes had women, and men too (guess the men heard it from the women?), for some strange reason put him down over his penis size to the point of him developing a serious complex over it(in reality his penis is actually above average). All of this happened while he was working at walmart so we must take that into consideration. So whenever I hear a women whine about being treated like a sexual object my first thought is always, Fuck Em. Only downside is that the few good hearted sweet women out there(and there are a few left) lose in this situation.

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:36 PM)eskimobobseal Wrote:  

Men and women are physically equal and the only reason they don't play against each other in professional sports is sexism.

I had one argue the same exact thing. She said she could play in the NFL because she weighed the same as a defensive end (240 lb).

Instead of explaining the difference between fat and muscle, I chose to laugh.

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:36 PM)eskimobobseal Wrote:  

Is sexism also the reason they don't play each other in chess?

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote:Quote:

I wouldn't call myself a feminist, but I'm definitely an equalist.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Bisexual feminist I had sex with hated if I said anything that meant women and men are different. I told her women aren't car savvy and she was grossly offended but OK with her brother whom she hated doing all her car work for her.

She also said women were better in bed than men. After having sex with me a couple of more times she had to discard that dumb theory.

Said by a relatively nice girl who isn't a hardcore feminist:

Her: I don't like feminists, but women still need to have a career to be able to afford college, rent, etc.
Me: A woman's best career in most instances is being a mother. Her husband is her career.
Her: Shocked silence for a minute.... But how else is she going to be educated?
Me: How is her future husband going to pay off her $100k in student loan debt, and afford kids?
Her: Hmmmm, I guess that's true that girls can sometimes be a burden financially if they pick the wrong major.
Me: Just looking at her thoughtfully....
Her: I guess you're right, but working in a great job seems exciting.
Me: Trust me, I've worked 100 work weeks in a Fortune 100 company. It is Hell.

A few weeks go by, she starts flirting with me and actually gave me a hand-painted flower pot.

Game can change a girl on the feminist fence! [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (12-19-2016 03:18 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

A u pizdu materinu! (holy shit).

Where do you find those fine specimens?

Her: You know it only takes eight pounds of pressure to remove testes.

Me: Oh yeah? How much do you bench that you can do that?

Her: I don't lift weights, I do yoga.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:38 PM)Velebit Wrote:  

To the weak-minded, it certainly is.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

"I have the right to never be offended." Said to me by a female attorney back in 2012 a few months before I became aware of the manosphere. This single statement said out loud by a young fat feminist attorney has stuck with me for years as proof positive that you cannot negotiate with these women.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:35 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Agreed. I've never had a woman actually debate or discuss any feminist topic. I also don't suffer any feminist bullshit and call it out every time. They're afraid.

However, I think I'm partly blessed by living in a solid red, Trump area. I work with one hot kindergarten teacher who's become jaded with her job and told me that she'd like nothing more than to be "at home, barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."

But largely, I don't believe feminists have a good enough handle of their composure and certainly not well-read enough on the issues (especially facts that contradict their narrative) to have a one to one discussion.

Theirs is a world of sjw mobs and internet echo chambers of blind support. Just like a wildebeest, separate it out from the herd and it's defenseless.

Quote: (12-19-2016 06:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

"I have the right to never be offended." Said to me by a female attorney back in 2012 a few months before I became aware of the manosphere. This single statement said out loud by a young fat feminist attorney has stuck with me for years as proof positive that you cannot negotiate with these women.

The very fact that is holds a profession bound by logic and reason completely escapes her. I weep for her clients.

"We need to teach kids facts! That's the problem with education, we don't teach kids facts!"

Because rote memorization is a great way to produce great thinkers...

Quote: (12-19-2016 06:31 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

However, I think I'm partly blessed by living in a solid red, Trump area. I work with one hot kindergarten teacher who's become jaded with her job and told me that she'd like nothing more than to be "at home, barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."

Hate to comment again, but..

That sounds like it was an invitation to make her that way.

Quote: (12-19-2016 08:59 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2016 06:31 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

Hate to comment again, but..

That sounds like it was an invitation to make her that way.

Ha. Been there, done that...when we were colleagues. Now she's a "subordinate" and we have a "Jerry and Elaine" type relationship.

Quote: (12-19-2016 02:38 PM)Velebit Wrote:  

dude i hope you are liying but i won't be suprise.