rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian ambassador shot in Turkey

The Russian ambassador has come under armed attack at an arts centre in Ankara.

Quote:Quote:

Ankara from just flash a last minute came the news. Russian Ambassador Andrei Karlov Gennadiyeviç in Ankara, Contemporary Arts came under armed attack at the opening of an art exhibition at the Centre. It was stated that the ambassador and the ambassador to whom he was attacked were still inside. Special Operations Police turned around the building, 15-20 hand guns were heard. It is stated that there is a conflict.

Attacks Ankara Contemporary Arts was held during the opening of an art exhibition at the Centre. Following the opening speech from the podium to make Russia 's Ankara Ambassador Andrei Karlov was attacked armed at this time.

It's a poor translation and its hard to tell if they assassinated him or not.

A man in a black suit was standing behind the ambassador, who we thought was our protection when the embassy was speaking. And then he fired at the air. Then the ambassador shot.

Quote:[/url]

[url=http://order-order.com/2016/12/19/russian-ambassador-shot-turkey/]Another report here
says he was seriously injured and taken to hospital.

Russian Ambassador Andrei Karlov Gennadiyeviç in Ankara, Contemporary Arts came under armed attack at the opening of an art exhibition at the Centre. During the opening speech, it was learned that Karlov, who had been attacked by a gun, was taken to the hospital as a seriously injured person.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/AP/status/810888590989426688][/url]

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/810892119133028352]

Raised finger ISIS?

Probably a CIA plot.

17:00 GMT
The gunman is dead, Turkish NTV broadcaster reports.

https://www.rt.com/news/370782-attack-ru...or-ankara/

Sadly this was my first thought as well. Convenient that Turkey is a NATO country.

Apparently this is the shooter:

[Image: 1482166607916.jpg]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

This is going to kick off. Timing is a bit last minute desperation as well. Hopefully Trump is able to keep the Democrats from getting that NATO war they wanted with Russia.

[Image: xJ2LkCz.jpg]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Apparently the shooter was a Turkish policeman who was part of the ambassador's security detail.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/810899304873422852][/url]

HSLD

I would not be surprised if the US was involved in this. The only way the elites can stall a Trump presidency at this point is to start a war with Russia. It's far too convenient that over the last couple of weeks the CIA has driven this anti-Russia narrative with absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing.

This reminds me of the events in September when Obama bombed Russian troops in Syria. They were trying to provoke Putin then and he wisely showed restraint. Hopefully he can show the same restraint this time and just hold off until Jan 20 so he and Trump can do some serious house cleaning.

This stinks like 1914 Sarajevo. The Black hand was a puppet of the Serbian secret servicies. From whom was this puppet? The USA? Turkey? Israel? The gulf states? For me those the usual suspects.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Same day the college votes.

Where have I seen that kind of trigger discipline before?

Hmm...

G

Quote: (12-19-2016 12:48 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  

This stinks like 1914 Sarajevo. The Black hand was a puppet of the Serbian secret servicies. From whom was this puppet? The USA? Turkey? Israel? The gulf states? For me those the usual suspects.

I think that Gulen (an Islamist who is on CIA payroll) is behind this. He really wants Erdogan to be gone. After all, he organized a coup not too long ago.

To be honest, nobody else besides Gulen (and Kurds) has any motives to cause ruckus in Turkey.

In any case, we'll see how the situation develops.

Oh look, he's screaming a bunch of shit about Allah, how surprising.

Shot in the back by one of his own. Sad way to go.

[Image: attachment.jpg35021]   

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"Betrayer of delete"

Fetullah Gulen is a likely CIA asset that now lives in the USA. He has huge support among the Turkish military and other institutions, and was rumored to be the cause of the recent coup when Ergodan started to stray from the plantation. This looks like something Gulen pulled off at behest of his USA handlers. Assassinations are rarely "lone wolf" attacks like the media tries to get you to believe.

Sibel Edmonds and James Corbett dissected Gulen and his USA connection (videos on YouTube).

While the Gulen are a posibility, i dont see the endgame of this aside of creating some stryfe in the Rusia-Turkey relations. Other players benefits more from this. Israel for example. Saudi Arabia and/or the Gulf States too.

The FSB will take their time to found out who did it and Allah help them when they do. The Russians don't take too kindly when something happens to one of their own. Just ask Hezbollah.

Anyway, lads on twitter calling for Istanbul to be bombed are barking. Ankara is no Sarajevo and Andrei Karlov aint no Franz Ferdinand.

RIP.

The neocons have doubled down, once again. Once the farcade of lies on the MSM and on the ground felt, they doubled their bet to have a major war in the Middle East which could easily spin to a WWIII.
The next month until Trump assumes power is going to be a nightmare. Once there, he should inmediately make the proper deals with Vladimir Putin and Chinese Mandarin Xi Jinping. He should stop trashing Iran as well unless he wants to get caught in the spiral of events.
Buckle your belts, guys!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

The riddled assassin.

[Image: C0DozVmXAAANL98.jpg]

He dumped 14+ rounds

Quote: (12-19-2016 01:20 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

The neocons have doubled down, once again. Once the farcade of lies on the MSM and on the ground felt, they doubled their bet to have a major war in the Middle East which could easily spin to a WWIII.
The next month until Trump assumes power is going to be a nightmare. Once there, he should inmediately make the proper deals with Vladimir Putin and Chinese Mandarin Xi Jinping. He should stop trashing Iran as well unless he wants to get caught in the spiral of events.
Buckle your belts, guys!

I have very little faith that Trump will see common sense on Iran. Too many Zionists in his Administration. I hope I'm wrong.