rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FaveteLinguis' Journal: No More Nice Guy

I've been a long long time lurker. I'm not getting what I want out of life consistently enough, and that has to change now. I'm 28, most of my lays have been drunk hookups, and I have some serious hang ups with just approaching girls in public for whatever reason.

I'm reading No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover right now and going to use his program first before I tackle the newbie program here in the forum. The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde reference in the beginning chapters was a big eye opener since it described my situation pretty well. Bluntly put I need a solid foundation for myself before I start anything else, and the journey begins here with this journal.

The few things I do have going for me is that I'm fairly good looking, I'm hitting the gym on a consistent basis now, and my bankroll just keeps getting fatter as I put in the work.

The first activity in the book about breaking free was finding a support group that'll help facilitate the process. Why not choose a forum that espouses what I want out of life, and has a similar world view?

I'll try updating this often as possible.

Dude I am in the same boat. Will watch your thread as you begin approaching. I will probably see a huge amount of parallel with my own self.

Planning to do the same when I move post New Year.

Will be following the topic! Good Luck

That book was instrumental to me in recognizing how I was limiting myself from being a happier, healthier man. This is a good place to be for support, I look forward to more of your postings.

I also recommend the book. I came across it due to a difficult experience with a girl.