rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kurt Eichenwald thread

Newsweek editor Kurt Eichenwald went on the Tucker Carlson show and acted like a loon:

After the interview, he proceeded to engage with Tucker Carlson fans. Then this happened:

[Image: attachment.jpg34992]   

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Here's the thread:

Quote:[/url]

Lots of funny comments.

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Me2S3M/status/809658573122916352]

More likely scenario is that he's gone off the deep end.

Only way that story was true is if it was this gif:

[Image: sHol9rL.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Liberal bodies can't handle all our winning. They're literally shutting down and seizing out. What a time to be alive.

If he does suffer from epilepsy than I do wish him a swift recovery because that thing can be a real bitch.

I'm a bit melancholic right now because recently I cared for a little baby boy who experienced heavy tonic-clonic spasms while going through a fit and they can be scary to watch (like observing an exorcism) and tough to treat if it's a resistant variant.

But - if he's lying to get sympathy points then:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

I was reading it and once I passed the "I'm his wife part" it took me a few seconds to notice it. Then I went back all "wtf?" And read it again, saw it was a dude and laughed histerically.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Oh, I just remembered. This guy got into trouble involving underage boys a few years back. He said he was doing "research" for a story. Yeah right!

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...alism.html

Take care of those titties for me.

Holy shit apparently he's back from the hospital, and went on another twitter rant about how he's going to sue the dude, and all others who post seizure inducing tweets in the future for some kind of cross state federal offense!

There are more tweets than these. I'd suggest that we all keep sending him seizure inducing gifs if it weren't such a terrible federal felony offense and I wasn't scared shitless. Oh well...

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Saddest womyn in the world Louise Mensch took it one step further though. You can't make this shit up.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/SlimDorian/status/809823960967815168]

You don't get there till you get there

Pretty sure you can't sue someone for posting something online

[Image: laugh4.gif]

You just cant' make this shit up.

I don't know man.

He's going to post the paperwork so you know he's 'thuuuuper 'therial

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/809823382590095360][/url]

You don't get there till you get there

These people are melting down. First Yulia Joffe now this guy. MELTDOWN.

Obligatory:

[Image: trump-is-happening1.gif]

There are programs and devices epileptics can use to filter strobes from their screens. If he wasn't employing one of these when he got the seizure then I doubt he has much of a case.

^Kurt might die seeing that.

So whose sending it to him.....?

Quote: (12-16-2016 01:59 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Obligatory:

Haha I was searching for that one.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

This is the type of crap the left has been doing to us for years. Now we are the shit lords and we're just getting started. It's not just Milo anymore... And come J20 we'll have the Shitlord in Chief. This is going to be the best four years of my life.

Uzi

Oh boy I'm sure we're all scared about the pussy little faggot acting all hard on fucking twitter. What a joke. I can't take anyone serious who's pumping out three dozen tweets to say what they're trying to say because they can't fit it into the brain fart sized character limit. And of course the first thing they do is cry assault, which we all know is whatever they decide it is, and threaten to sue. A dude who has epilepsy and took no precautions against it, which I'm certain exist for computers, sees a flashing image and instead of taking a moment to consider his idiotic actions that might have led to this event, immediately melts down and pumps out tweets threatening to sue. Being the editor of some propaganda rag just wraps it all up into a nice modern metro "man" bow. Can't take care of himself without running and crying to big daddy police. Did his wife even attend to him or did she step over his convulsing body to tweet out how she's gonna sic the police on some troll?

Obligatory:

Goddamnit, I wanted to post that!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ill buy the first person to post that to him gold. [Image: lol.gif]

*If its perfectly legal ofcourse.

Can us Canadians post it to him without fear of legal reprisal?

I'll join Twitter just for that purpose.

Obligatory:

Quote: (12-16-2016 02:13 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Obligatory:

Haha I was searching for that one.

Quote: (12-16-2016 04:08 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Obligatory:

Goddamnit, I wanted to post that!

Enough with the seizure gif already[Image: confused.gif]

Im fuckin dying here

[attachment=34995]

That was quick

[attachment=34996]

Just called him a little bitch, because that's what he is.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

From the thread in that tweet, but imagine what that phone call to the police was like:

"Yes, I'd like to report an assault."

"Ok."

"Jew Goldstein on Twitter just assaulted my husband."

"Excuse me?"

"Jew Goldstein. At Jew Goldstein to be precise. Assaulted my husband on Twitter, he's in the hospital right now."

"Ok, lady. Have a nice night" *Click*

Relevant song from a favorite band of mine:

What a joke. This is the type of prick who lauds BLM and other groups shouting "fuck the police," and then when he's trolled on twitter, he goes straight to the police. Fuck this bitch-made pussy ass prick. Someone go install a bunch of strobe lights outside his house tonight, knock on the door, and when he answers, let all the glorious fury break loose.

[Image: 863934t2og4j858q.gif]