rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using fake name or a nickname

I think that it's a good practice not to use your real name when you date new women.
The problem that I deal with is how to tell your real name when you consider a serious relationship with her after you already told her the fake name?

I can understand where you're coming from more if you're trying to cheat on your girl and not get caught. If you're single and free to date whomever you choose, I don't see any reason to be particularly paranoid about it.

Most of the time when running game, you aren't going to introduce yourself by first and last name anyway. What sounds more natural?

Her: What's your name?
Me: LeoneVolpe.

or

Her: What's your name?
Me: Leone.

This, in itself, will allow you to protect your privacy until you have a chance to feel her out a little more in order to screen her properly. A lot of guys are anti-social media around these parts, but I'm open for using whatever works. If you exchange Snapchat or Instagram account names, those won't likely have your first and last name attached to them like Facebook would. Just be selective in what information you choose to reveal until you feel more comfortable with her.

That's paranoid unless you're fucking married women or are heir to a billion dollar company.

It only really makes sense to use a fake name if you are cheating and don't want to get googled up (I've plenty experience with that).

However, even if you're just paranoid about sticking it in crazy, there are some rules that make it easier:

1. Choose one name and stick to it. Let it be your Mr. Hyde persona. Juggling many names would be difficult even if you knew how to lye like a woman.

2. Make it a derivative of your name so you can always claim later that "that's how my friends always called me". If you are Marcus, go with Mark. Stephen becomes Steve and so on.
Other option is to use your middle name and claim you've always liked it more than the first but observe #5.

3. Choose a common name which will generate a million search results. Obviously, if your name is something exotic, forget #2.

4. Don't mention the last name at all.

5. Google your new persona from a clean computer (without cookies related to you) to see whether you are able to somehow find yourself by it.

6. Any wingmen or buddies that you trust must be in on this game.

7. Create a fake Facebook with a funny profile pic not depicting you. Block all of your real Fb friends on that profile and block that profile from your real Fb.

8. Get a different cellphone for that persona. With new WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Messenger, whatever