rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Most Random Encounters

What's the most random encounters you have had?

Who?
When?
Where?
How?

[Image: wb2.gif]

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...gsc.page=1

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

I pissed next to A-Rod at the Fountainbleu.

A few years ago, during summer in NYC in the East Village. Walked into this vegan juice bar for a protein shake and Seth Rogen was there, waiting on his order.

When I lived in LA I'd also see celebrities at bars and clubs often, such as Vince Vaughn, Tobey Maguire, Jessica Alba, Kevin Bacon, Jamie Lee Fox, Micky Rourke etc etc.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

^ Who is Jamie Lee Fox? Is it some sort of strange laboratory amalgamation of Jamie Lee Curtis and Jamie Foxx?

I went to an East Coast college that had a lot of film students and wannabe screenwriters, so on occasion I'd see random Hollywood folks hanging around.

One afternoon I was in town nearby and this skater kid tells me "Hey, just watch that Starbucks for a second. Mel Gibson is going to come out in a minute."

I thought he might be messing with me, but I decided to humor him and sure enough a few of minutes later ol' Braveheart himself comes walking out with a couple of lattes. This was in the late 1990s when he was much more popular than he is now, of course.

First year of college I lived in the same dorm as the daughter of a Hollywood director who regularly makes "Top Active Directors" lists, if not the top ten definitely the top 20. I partied with her a few times and she seemed friendly enough but kinda stoned and out of it a lot of the time. Likely not far off. I wasn't particularly "game aware" at that time (and a lot less of it was required to get laid in those days anyway) and I never moved on her. [Image: dodgy.gif]

A-Rod was the most random since it was at the urinals.

I was with my gf at the time in East midtown at the old Ruth's Chris which is now gone. Halfway through our meal Derek Jeter [in his prime] and Vanessa Mannillo come sit down next to our table. She is in an utterly amazing, plunging, Versace dress and is wayyy better looking in person.

Jeter has to be the nicest celeb of all the A-list athletes/actors/musicians. His cheerful personality on tv is not a facade.