rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody have any cruise ship conquests or stories?

I'm leaving for a New Years cruise through the Western Caribbean. New Years, everybody gets boozy so it may be easy. Anybody got any stories or tips?

Quote: (12-06-2016 03:34 PM)GrapeApe Wrote:  

I'm leaving for a New Years cruise through the Western Caribbean. New Years, everybody gets boozy so it may be easy. Anybody got any stories or tips?

Always search before asking. It eliminates the duplication of threads. Playa did a whole write up on this one. thread-3521....ruise+bang
It has lots of great info.

Quote: (12-06-2016 03:47 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2016 03:34 PM)GrapeApe Wrote:  

Always search before asking. It eliminates the duplication of threads. Playa did a whole write up on this one. thread-3521....ruise+bang
It has lots of great info.

That dude seemed kind of douchey/border-line pedo.

I don't know where that's coming from, but welcome to the forum and good luck making friends.

I worked on cruises for many years. Women passengers outnumber men greatly, women go in groups, men only go with their girl or family. Simply follow this battle tested plan to close with passengers.

1. Choose late dinner
2. Go to the photo area as soon as they post all the photos they took of everyone boarding the ship. From this you will learn who is with whom, who is with a group girlfriends ,parents, etc.
3. Select your prospects
4. Go to the maitre d, tip him $40-50 and tell him who you wish to be seated with.
5. Generally you should have about an 80% success rate, women get carried away with the cruise romance thing.
6. If going badly, switch after the first night to another prospect.
7. Don't bother with staff and crew, they couple up within days if not hours of arrival.

Quote: (12-10-2016 05:11 PM)elusive1 Wrote:  

I worked on cruises for many years. Women passengers outnumber men greatly, women go in groups, men only go with their girl or family. Simply follow this battle tested plan to close with passengers.

1. Choose late dinner
2. Go to the photo area as soon as they post all the photos they took of everyone boarding the ship. From this you will learn who is with whom, who is with a group girlfriends ,parents, etc.
3. Select your prospects
4. Go to the maitre d, tip him $40-50 and tell him who you wish to be seated with.
5. Generally you should have about an 80% success rate, women get carried away with the cruise romance thing.
6. If going badly, switch after the first night to another prospect.
7. Don't bother with staff and crew, they couple up within days if not hours of arrival.

Only the shitty cruise lines like white trash Carnival have young people. I like the higher end lines where you're actually getting a good deal on some real luxury and class. But the trade off is 99% old people. There's always a few families with kids. If you're lucky maybe 1-2 bangeable girls on a ship of 3000. The staff are off limits and cameras are everywhere on my fav lines so it's a no go. That being said I've nailed girls on cruises. It's some of the easiest bangs there are. The problem is the limited quality and quantity. I did a two week xmas to new years eastern caribbean cruise last year and there wasn't one legal girl to bang (old ladies don't count).

Quote: (12-13-2016 01:38 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Only the shitty cruise lines like white trash Carnival have young people. I like the higher end lines where you're actually getting a good deal on some real luxury and class. But the trade off is 99% old people. There's always a few families with kids. If you're lucky maybe 1-2 bangeable girls on a ship of 3000. The staff are off limits and cameras are everywhere on my fav lines so it's a no go. That being said I've nailed girls on cruises. It's some of the easiest bangs there are. The problem is the limited quality and quantity. I did a two week xmas to new years eastern caribbean cruise last year and there wasn't one legal girl to bang (old ladies don't count).

The shorter ( and cheaper)the cruise, the younger the crowd