rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why women believe men have it easy

Just some late-night thoughts so bear with me if this comes off as obvious, but I've synthesized some conversations with my exes and current girlfriend and had a bit of an epiphany.

To us, the downside of being a man is clear. By nature, we are powerless in the dating market. Those who aren't gifted with exceptional looks or charisma (and find themselves single at any point after college) have to put in unfathomable effort just to have a fighting chance at landing a 6 whose only self-improvement sacrifice is avoiding obesity. Despite devoting full-time job level commitment to self-improvement and game, I've gone through massive dry spells where rejection was not an event but a continuous background noise to my everyday existence, and mediocre women who never had to give dating success a second thought by virtue of being young, female, and not hideous, were empowered to treat me with the expendability of a pile of dog shit. And I have no doubt most men on here can relate to that.

Here's what I've realized, and again forgive me if this is obvious: Women have absolutely no idea that any of this occurs. It's not that they're dismissive of it, or that they don't think it's a big deal. They just don't have any clue that's how it is for a man.

The dilemma is, we don't pour out our souls about the brutality of dating to women we want to fuck, for obvious reasons. And when I drop little breadcrumbs about what our dating situation is like, it becomes clear that women have zero idea any issue even exists. For example, in conversations with exes/fuck buddies/female friends/current girlfriend:

If I mention how my friends and I are often rudely rejected at bars, they're shocked and confused, and assume we must have been acting ridiculous.

If I mention that dating platforms have way more male than female users, they look skeptical/confused, and sometimes even say they thought it was the other way around.

I've had multiple girls tell me how they helped their beta guy friend set up a dating profile, and then wonder why he "isn't having any luck."

If I mention how dating sites are chock full of obese girls whose profiles mostly consist of ridiculous demands (e.g. Do not contact me if you're under 6 ft), they are a little bewildered.

When they talk about beta guys who have obsessed over them, they chalk up the guys' overbearing behavior to entitlement rather than desperation.

If I mention that I've set up dates with girls only to have them ghost before the date ever happened, they are appalled, and assume it must have been some crazy situation. When I clarify that this is a routine occurrence that has happened to me over 10 times, they can't believe it.

Basically, the girls who have wanted to fuck me assume most other girls would want to fuck me also, and could never imagine that I have to approach/message/swipe hundreds of girls just to come across one case where there's some mutual interest.

I'm not saying we need to educate women about this stuff, because it really doesn't tangibly impact anything, I'm just rambling on about something I find interesting. Women are so keenly cognizant of the upsides of being a man (e.g. not bleeding every month, not having to be pregnant, having a little more leeway to be overweight), yet haven't even considered that any downsides exist.

Women, in general, aren't programmed to take mens' needs into strong consideration. There's no biological reason for them to do so. Men provide and protect women, and women produce and nurture children. This is simple and reductionist, albeit an honest reason why women have an empathy gap for the male condition. I don't fault them for it. What has changed is that we no longer have massive wars like WWII where literally hundreds of thousands of young men were cut down in their prime, and women were scarce on options. In the West, populations are aging, there's too much welfare for women (wealth transfer from men to women, regardless of the fact that the tax is compulsory on working men) and last but not least, a surplus of social media that coddles women. A modern woman is the product of her environment, and the treatment of many thirsty men that continue to hit on fat or mean women regardless of their behavior. Too many weak men continue to subsidize the lifestyles of women who don't have it together. The modern woman shit tested men, and collectively we failed. From now on, we must individually, then collectively, take back control. Take heart, Trump has won and many men are finding courage through his simple straight talk, a great masculine quality.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

A brilliant post on the subject courtesy of Illimitable Men:

https://illimitablemen.com/

Quote:Quote:

RUMINATIONS ON DOUBLE STANDARDS

Contents:
1.) Introduction
2.) Of Protestation & Petitioning
3.) To Act Or Be Acted Upon
4.) Respect vs. Desire

1.) Introduction:

There is parallel advantage and disadvantage to living as male or female, for men are by and large deemed more credible, whilst the womanly form is more coveted. As such, if you are a man the world is more likely to respect you than it is to desire or care for you; whereas if you’re a woman, the world is more partial to be desiring and caring of you, than it is respecting. On some level, be it conscious or not, it would seem our fair species recognises women as dependants and men as their guardians, treating each accordingly.

Now on the surface this sounds like men get a better deal, and within the infinite remit of ideological feminism and the intrinsicality of feminine self-pity, this is certainly what much of womankind believes as she takes a perverse sense of pride in being the prima facie victim. Yet in reality, man’s position comes with a burden, loneliness and difficulty of life that is as equal parts alien as it is undesirable to the feminine.

2.) Of Protestation & Petitioning:

Womanly complaint makes it a common point of contention that there are matters in which by injustice of her womanliness she suffers gross disadvantage, and it is this line of thinking which serves as the foundation for feminist thought.

Let it be clear, the root and core of feminism, that is the psychological seed from which it is sprung, is the notion that one is inferior by merit of their sex, and that this inferiority is not the product of innate deficit, but of a systematic oppression that must be corrected for politically, economically and et cetera. For whether a woman identifies as a feminist or not, for as long as she perceives herself as unprivileged by comparison to man, she will for all intent and purpose behave in much the way a self-identifying feminist would. This is to state that although she may decline to call herself a feminist, all too aware the connotations of such a word bode poorly for her reputation, she is ailed by the same penis envying inferiority complex that the most rabid and outspoken of feminist ideologues are.

And yet as men, we consider complaining, irrespective of its justification or substantiation, to be hallmarks of the feminine character. For even if a man has good cause to complain, he is hard pressed to do so, for the act of complaint fills him with a kind of unproductive self-loathing that appears not to plague the female. As such when one is to complain without good cause, be it that man is remiss to complain even with good cause, he is filled with nothing but disgust for the caricatural pretentions of insolence attempting to pass itself off as justice seeking.

A man acts upon, he is not acted upon, therefore if he wants, he does, he does not wait, he proceeds. Should he deign to complain, there is little chance he will be helped, and even if he is, there is yet littler chance he can be helped whilst retaining his dignity. You see whilst women are ailed by eternal dissatisfaction and a need to communicate this dissatisfaction in the petition that man will remedy her contemporary concern, man is ailed by extreme pride. As such, even when a man is truly worthy of help, he is as likely to request it as he is to receive it, and by that I mean, in much the way society is unconcerned with caring for man, man himself does not wish to be taken care of.

A man’s primary emotional concern is his pride, respect but the corollary on which it rides. If a man cannot respect himself, he cannot expect others to, and therefore a man only requests help when he has no other option, be it that seeking help is the last thing he would look to do and not the first. Rather than complain about the unfair, he will seek to rectify it through nothing but sheer volition of whatever means he has available to him. Man tries to help himself, and only after he has been massively unsuccessful in the endeavour will he attempt to seek assistance. For women the principle is reversed, she is quick to seek help, but slow to help herself should she even attempt to do so at all. Naturally, exceptions abound, but as a general statement of observation such a maxim should hold true.

It is not man’s goal to bask in the catharsis of emotional expungement and to petition others to do the bidding his emotions see fit, but rather to understand what is unoptimised and alter it so that it may improve. It is for this reason “nagging” has a strongly feminine connotation, be it that it is women who find all manner of things to gripe over as her insecurities are made fully manifest, for whilst a man changes the world via his hands, women change it by petitioning men.

Men do and take pride in doing, when they’re not doing, they’re ashamed of their unproductivity. A woman’s doings compose of influencing others to act on her behalf, be it that it may, she feels no shame in complaining, and in actual fact feels she is only exercising her natural rights in doing so. Alas, irrespective of woman’s social position, rich or poor, conservative or liberal, educated or uneducated, it is her nature to be dissatisfied with her station, and where she has little or zero problem, she will manufacture and amplify purely so she may enjoy the catharsis of complaining and all its attendant attention.

3.) To Act Or Be Acted Upon:

Inherent too is the magnificent difference in the standard of responsibility each gender holds itself too. Almost as if by some cerebral echo of sex, a woman believes the world is acting upon her, rather than she on it. Therefore when unsatisfied, she infers her condition is the fault of something external to her, and be it that it is man who acts upon her sexually, it is man she holds responsible for her dissatisfaction.

This brings us to a double standard that men dare not complain of and women care not to acknowledge, when a woman treats a man poorly, it is asked what he did to make her behave so unsightly, yet should a man treat a woman poorly, it is hastily concluded he is a monster without further investigation. Women are given the benefit of the doubt even when they have done wrong, with justifications being sought to explain away their wrongdoing – no such instinctual courtesy is extended to men.

This is a social privilege women benefit from most emphatically, to the extent that even in courts of law their punishments are less punitive, should they even be punished at all. He is acting upon and she is acted upon – this line of thought continues to reassert and perpetuate itself all around us irrespective of the material facts.

Womankind sees the double standards she does not benefit from, but is blind to those which she does, incorrectly believing in all earnest that she is most oppressed when she is in actual fact freer than her counterpart. She wishes to reform the social standards from which she does not benefit, be it that she may increase her liberty by limiting her social consequences, but she is without either concern or impetus for the reformation of double standards from which she derives preexisting benefit. This is why women lament how unfair it is their reputations suffer from promiscuity whilst man’s benefits, but are oblivious to the fact they enjoy a level of compassion and assumed innocence that is all but alien to men.

4.) Respect Vs. Desire:

When a woman asks to be evaluated on the basis of her merit in the way a man is, she knows not what she asks for. She seeks greater respect and thus the recognition inherent to said respect, but is blissfully unaware of the drawbacks that come with this. Be it that were she to be respected in the way exclusive to man, she would no longer be cared for in the way exclusive to women.

Women are objects of desire, retaining enough infantile aesthetic in adulthood to elicit the compassion and care the species feels for children. Whereas men are objects of success, that is, a man is to be evaluated on the sum of his utility and achievement. There is no cushion, nor safety net for a man who falls too far into the abyss, yet were he a woman, his decline would be cushioned and prevented by social and governmental support alike. Nobody fundamentally cares for man on the basis that he exists, this privilege is but the preserve of women and children. Rather, his position in the world is predicated on what he can produce and solve, and it is by living in accordance with this nature and having the fruits to show for it a man comes into his own.

Simply put, women covet the respect exclusive to men, but do not understand that the respect men receive is a substitute for the care they do not. That is, society does not fundamentally care for those it respects, in much the way it does not look to guidance from those under its care. When you look up to someone, you respect what they can do and what they have done, but you don’t care for their weaknesses nor their fundamental person, for if you did, you would pity rather than respect. And one may either benefit from the care of pity or the admiration of respect, but not both, for each form of love is mutually exclusive, the presence of one precluding the materialisation of the other.

Women resent not being boss, but within this secondary role comes a kind of compassion of care and empathy that men cease experiencing in the infancy of their boyhoods. Indeed, people may respect men more than they respect women, but it comes at the cost of being cared about for simply existing, and having the freedom to be vulnerable. Alas, focusing on what she doesn’t benefit from whilst neglecting what she does, many a woman abhors being the second sex, but she does so only because she doesn’t realise she’d hate being the primary sex even more.

Women do not understand the male sex drive, just how men do not appreciate the female menstrual cycle. When you want to understand male/ female relations that is the driving factor. If women really understood that sex for men is like food for them then they would be more empathetic, or perhaps even more manipulative.....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

New poster here, but I've read the forum before.

There was a topic here a little over a year ago, that didn't get as many comments as I thought it would, but it's been making rounds on reddit's "The Red Pill" sub.

Basically, whoever wrote it predicted everything that is happening, down to the fact that Trump would easily win because of the uneven male/female ratio, given all straight men would vote for Trump over Hillary.

Essentially, the US has a lopsided gender ratio to the point the country cannot function correctly, because there's too many single men with no options since even a fat woman gets attention these days. It was seen as a controversial topic, except now it seems like everyone is talking about it.

Yes, the lopsided gender ratio is a very real problem for American men. The vast majority of legal H1-B visa immigrants are men from overseas. The vast majority of illegals that come from Mexico and other places south of our border are, yes, you guessed it, men. When you literally import millions of extra men, you run out of women. Combined with no large-scale wars that kill off surplus men, you just have a ratio which encourages massive female entitlement. Men would be just the same way, and are, in certain parts of the FSU, where there are a surplus of women. Women there try much harder to be fit and dress well, to attract the handful of men who have a job, don't have drinking issues, etc. A healthy society which has good interactions between the sexes ideally has a roughly equal gender ratio. When things get too far out of whack, you end up with the USA, or China.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Ever wonder why a holiday photo from a chick always has said chick front & centre despite whatever magnificent or amazing vista may be behind them?

Cause chicks are largely incapable of thinking outside or beyond themselves.
They're not selfish, just very, very self centred.

Ponder the cosmos?
Ponder the human condition?
Societal trends? Historical trends?

All pointless to a vapid gal if she doesn't feel anything for it or if it has nothing to do with her.
Or if she can't gain from it.
That's why aside from Ayn Rand, many would be absolutely unable to name a single female philosopher.

A woman's natural biological goal and reason for existence is to mother children. Anything and everything that deviates from that goal, is an offense to her nature. Attention whoring, sleeping around, social media, etc. are all against the natural order. There's a reason why so many women are sad, angry and depressed. They are fighting their own biology and don't know why they are unhappy. Both men and women tend to lack introspection, but young women especially so. That's why in times gone by, a father and sons would exert considerable control in who a girl could date because it was rightly assumed that male leadership (patriarchy) helped screen out bums and no-goods. We've reached the point of so much surplus wealth that male family members aren't doing their job of helping screen out the troublemakers. When times are tough again financially, feminism will dry up and we'll see an increase of nicer female behavior. The incentives aren't quite there yet.

Good thoughts laid out and very true. Women really have no idea how much trouble we have to go through just to have sex, let alone a functional relationship with someone we are actually attracted to physically and/or otherwise. 80% of men are completely invisible, and women don't give a fuck about it. Like John Michael Kane mentioned, Trump has won and this has lifted the veil for many men who previously have felt crushed by the encroaching PC/feminist narrative. The bullshit is being laid bare and straight talk is very powerful - and can be well received by reasonable men and women. I'm amazed at some of the conversations I've had just in the last year dropping red pill nuggets among friends and family, men and women, and having them either agree or ponder it as a possibility rather than recoiling in disgust or *I can't even*. It's like I can see the programming glitching slightly and the gears of reality being greased. Some are beyond repair or reason. However, I think we've reached "Peak Bigot/Racist/Misogynist". The tide is turning.

Women will still have no clue about what it's like to be a man though. Don't count on that ever changing. They'll certainly continue to complain irrationally about the actions of the alpha jerks they fuck while ignoring the more "boring" guys.

I was at the bar the other night. Started talking to a guy who was visiting town - and then the two of us started talking to a couple of women who'd just arrived. They were cute, age appropriate, employed - and I could have sworn they were completely uninterested in either of us. Their body-language was cold, they didn't ask any questions about us, and they frequently reverted to that girl-group giggling that means they're nervous.

And yet - they sat with us for three hours. Bought their own drinks. Halfway through I wondered if it was me, and decided to help the other guy as wingman, but nope; they weren't really interested in him, either, just in the degree of entertainment we could provide them for the night.

Clown game might have worked. Heck, I might have gotten their numbers if I'd bothered to ask. But why bother? If I'm not a human being, just some pop-culture celebrity-gossip spouting entertainment beacon, replaceable by Netflix or Facebook, why even bother? What happened to those hook-ups from University, where we'd actually get into things we liked, instead of being sarcastic the entire time, and deflecting personal questions by reverting to ironic pop culture memes?

What a profound waste of time.

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet here, but I had a similar epiphany when I realised that from an evolutionary standpoint, men are the expendable gender, not women. Kill a third of a tribe's men and the remaining men can still repopulate the tribe. Kill a third of a tribe's women, not so much.

The idea that polygamy was a natural or normal state in the ancient world is a load of shit. Take the Quran, the founding document of a culture fourteen hundred years old and unblemished by intellectual or cultural progress. Islam authorises the taking of multiple wives but only if the man can support them economically. Even back then, women were special: you only rated more than one of them if you had the resources to back it. Jewish culture was similar. King David might have had any number of wives and/or concubines, but he was a fucking king, not the local mud merchant.

Indeed the slim pickings for men generally is the central theme of David's sin: he sends Uzziah the Hittite into the front line to be killed in combat so he can legally marry the guy's (now) widow who he saw bathing naked on a rooftop. The prophet Nathan catches him out when he asks David, as king, how he would judge a rich shepherd with access to thousands of sheep any time he wants who killed a poor man who God had given but one beautiful little lamb that the rich shepherd wanted. David, incensed, says the rich shepherd must die; Nathan then simply says "You are the man."

Feminism is committing a really bad own-goal for women by insisting they be treated the same as men. Equality feminism does not result in everyone being equally special; it results in everyone being equally dispensable. This is why modern women are fucked in the head: on one hand they want equal treatment, but they also at a deep level want the special privileges that men afforded them for centuries. Historically women had disproportionate power and influence for their pure economic status in society; feminists are now consciously demanding that disproportionate power and influence be taken from them.

This is a stupid idea, because when you get down to it, women are outclassed physically and mentally by men in every aspect of life, simply because men have more muscle and we produce more geniuses than them. It is a real case of "be careful what you wish for."

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (12-06-2016 02:42 AM)Fender_Bender Wrote:  

Good thoughts laid out and very true. Women really have no idea how much trouble we have to go through just to have sex, let alone a functional relationship with someone we are actually attracted to physically and/or otherwise. 80% of men are completely invisible, and women don't give a fuck about it. Like John Michael Kane mentioned, Trump has won and this has lifted the veil for many men who previously have felt crushed by the encroaching PC/feminist narrative. The bullshit is being laid bare and straight talk is very powerful - and can be well received by reasonable men and women. I'm amazed at some of the conversations I've had just in the last year dropping red pill nuggets among friends and family, men and women, and having them either agree or ponder it as a possibility rather than recoiling in disgust or *I can't even*. It's like I can see the programming glitching slightly and the gears of reality being greased. Some are beyond repair or reason. However, I think we've reached "Peak Bigot/Racist/Misogynist". The tide is turning.

Women will still have no clue about what it's like to be a man though. Don't count on that ever changing. They'll certainly continue to complain irrationally about the actions of the alpha jerks they fuck while ignoring the more "boring" guys.

Good points. It boils down to courage. Trump made it hip again to defend yourself without apology. Indirectly, many men feel empowered to do the right thing. Roosh did the same thing when he stood up against the free-speech Nazis in Canada. Courage in the leadership of a single man in the face of a threat inspires legions of men who were previously on the fence. Courage is infectious, and only one man need light the spark to ignite an inferno.

Quote: (12-06-2016 02:43 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

I was at the bar the other night. Started talking to a guy who was visiting town - and then the two of us started talking to a couple of women who'd just arrived. They were cute, age appropriate, employed - and I could have sworn they were completely uninterested in either of us. Their body-language was cold, they didn't ask any questions about us, and they frequently reverted to that girl-group giggling that means they're nervous.

And yet - they sat with us for three hours. Bought their own drinks. Halfway through I wondered if it was me, and decided to help the other guy as wingman, but nope; they weren't really interested in him, either, just in the degree of entertainment we could provide them for the night.

Clown game might have worked. Heck, I might have gotten their numbers if I'd bothered to ask. But why bother? If I'm not a human being, just some pop-culture celebrity-gossip spouting entertainment beacon, replaceable by Netflix or Facebook, why even bother? What happened to those hook-ups from University, where we'd actually get into things we liked, instead of being sarcastic the entire time, and deflecting personal questions by reverting to ironic pop culture memes?

What a profound waste of time.

When the majority of men have the same thoughts you do, feminism will end. Guys need to start saying "Up with this shit, I will not put." Demand value from the women you meet: they don't get any special privileges for having a vagina according to their own feminist theory, so what else can they give you? And if the answer's "nothing but annoyance", bail. Life's too short.

Quote: (12-06-2016 02:03 AM)Delta Wrote:  

To us, the downside of being a man is clear. By nature, we are powerless in the dating market. Those who aren't gifted with exceptional looks or charisma (and find themselves single at any point after college) have to put in unfathomable effort just to have a fighting chance at landing a 6 whose only self-improvement sacrifice is avoiding obesity. Despite devoting full-time job level commitment to self-improvement and game, I've gone through massive dry spells where rejection was not an event but a continuous background noise to my everyday existence, and mediocre women who never had to give dating success a second thought by virtue of being young, female, and not hideous, were empowered to treat me with the expendability of a pile of dog shit.

I know you said you were just rambling... but what are these thoughts in aid of? What good are they?

What would you devote all your spare time to, if not to self-improvement and game?

And when I drop little breadcrumbs about what our dating situation is like, it becomes clear that women have zero idea any issue even exists.

Why would you do that (drop breadcrumbs)?

When you go to buy an imported product, do you want the sales guy to tell you how arduous a journey it was for the ship that brought the container, or do you want him to reiterate the benefits of the product?

Or to put it another way, why ruin the magic show for the girl, who enjoys that things "just happen"? Is her love and devotion and her delicious body not enough, that she needs to know all the mechanisms in the clock that make it cuckoo on time?

Basically, the girls who have wanted to fuck me assume most other girls would want to fuck me also, and could never imagine that I have to approach/message/swipe hundreds of girls just to come across one case where there's some mutual interest.

Women are so keenly cognizant of the upsides of being a man yet haven't even considered that any downsides exist.

True. Probably because they are fundamentally different from men and it's not in their nature to think about those things, nor would it really benefit them.

Perhaps (as a thought experiment), it would be more fruitful to imagine that every girl WOULD want to fuck you, if the situation were right. But because the situations are so often not right (basically out of your control), that is why you got treated poorly. I'll bet the girls who love and want to fuck us have treated several would-be suitors poorly, and that satisfies us (when we are with them).

I'm trying to provide a different perspective on the same things you are noticing. I'm not saying anything here is wrong, but again asking the question: what are these ruminations in aid of?

Why men have it easier

Because men dont go through the agony of pregnancy and child birth.
Men dont get hounded for sex everywhere they go.
The chance for rape are low.
Men are fertile forever.
Men look better when they are old.
An orgasm is guaranteed.
Men are smarter, stronger and funnier.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Quote: (12-06-2016 03:34 AM)Meat Head Wrote:  

Why men have it easier

Men are fertile forever.
An orgasm is guaranteed.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Deus vult!

Why men have it easier

>Because men dont go through the agony of pregnancy and child birth.
We go through the agony of battle.
>Men dont get hounded for sex everywhere they go.
Neither do you.
>The chance for rape are low.
Including prison, more men get raped than women.
>Men are fertile forever.
And likewise, we never get to stop compeating; old women are respected, old men must fight.
>Men look better when they are old.
Daddy issues?
>An orgasm is guaranteed.
Multiple orgasms are guaranteed.
>Men are smarter, stronger and funnier.
True, but you don't believe it.

Don't forget that women are biologically programmed to play the victim card, which helps them in extracting resources and attention from men. It's just the way it is. Add in the toxic influence of modern Western culture, and it's no wonder every woman (and a lot of men, too!) believes men have it easier than women.

Quote:Paracelsus Wrote:

When the majority of men have the same thoughts you do, feminism will end. Guys need to start saying "Up with this shit, I will not put." Demand value from the women you meet: they don't get any special privileges for having a vagina according to their own feminist theory, so what else can they give you? And if the answer's "nothing but annoyance", bail. Life's too short.

That sounds good in theory, but in practice it doesn't work. If you look around, you'll see that what you described is already happening - beta males are gradually leaving the sexual marketplace. True, they're doing it not out of principle of demanding value from women - but rather because they're rationalizing away their lack of success with them - but the effect is more or less the same. And all this doesn't help women becoming better, it only helps the top tier men who enjoy even more pussy than before.

^^^

Good point.

This news done the rounds not to long ago down under, I believe there there were even published books that actually sold in bookstores done on it.

The statistics back the theory, apparently? Sounds like Australia is the place to be hey, fast forward to 2.50. to get this arrogant bitches take on this troubling social issue.

Sometimes they say that in the US too.

Translation, shortage of white men above 6'2 working for hedge funds in great shape.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comm...of_uneven/

Women don't reflect on the average man's sexual plight for one simple reason: they don't need to, given their abundance of options on the sexual market place and, more importantly, the multifarious societal benefits this confers on them. Furthermore, this reason can be elevated to a principle which governs the whole male-female axis of relations, explaining so much of why men and women fail to understand each other on so many different levels. I would even go so far as to maintain that man's far greater capacity for creativity, empathy and objectivity owes its entire existence to this very fact. In short: Men have always more successfully described and manipulated nature than women, because we've always been compelled by force of nature to do so, whereas women have not.

Why men have it easier

Men are fertile forever.
An orgasm is guaranteed.

Water doesn't stay on without men
Lights don't stay on without men
Heat doesn't stay on without men
A/C in the summer doesn't stay on without men
Planes don't fly without men
Trains don't move without men
Trucks don't deliver food or beer without men
Skyscrapers don't get built without men

24/7, rain, sleet, and snow, men keep this big show going. And none of these jobs are particularly 'easy.'

Quote: (12-06-2016 05:12 AM)kazz Wrote:  

This news done the rounds not to long ago down under, I believe there there were even published books that actually sold in bookstores done on it.

The statistics back the theory, apparently? Sounds like Australia is the place to be hey, fast forward to 2.50. to get this arrogant bitches take on this troubling social issue.

Penny you are 36 fucking years old! You need to settle, no boy toy for grown ass woman!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....